Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:47:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know when to stop?  (Read 37919 times)
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:05:20 PM

Yes , usually we set up a limit for ourself, but most the time we break it and lose more than becoming angry and keep chasing the loss. So it's not good at all for a gambler.
Well for me as my reason on what is the best time to stop especially in gambling is when you attain the most higher value of the gambling prices, and if your'e lose and don't have enough money or any token maybe it a time to quit for your own safety. Sometimes some gamblers do this kind of strategy where in it is good to them in order to have more winnings, came back on another day to gamble.
It's hard for us to be safe in gambling if we do not know how to limit our bet, when we loss control easily the risk could get bigger
that might make us regret in the end. Discipline is necessary in gambling so we need to be discipline to enjoy gambling and risk free.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:42:11 AM

When do you stop? Do you have a daily limit or something?

Limitations to cash out money to play on gambling. When to stop, is do not move when you are not get on plan have a strategy to get win or loss the money from the daily needs of financial. Because something went wrong before you got worried.

Imo this is best way to stop gambling, as long as you are strong and won't deposit more money after you lost some. It's also good to not withdraw all the money that you won, instead you can keep some in that site if it allows it for next time.
Doesn't work for sure , limitation can be successfully only in short period.
When you do it repeatedly in the long run you will have more desire to to play again and again.
In the end you feel can never stop to play and ended up terribly .
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:27:33 AM

Yes , usually we set up a limit for ourself, but most the time we break it and lose more than becoming angry and keep chasing the loss. So it's not good at all for a gambler.
Well for me as my reason on what is the best time to stop especially in gambling is when you attain the most higher value of the gambling prices, and if your'e lose and don't have enough money or any token maybe it a time to quit for your own safety. Sometimes some gamblers do this kind of strategy where in it is good to them in order to have more winnings, came back on another day to gamble.
It's hard for us to be safe in gambling if we do not know how to limit our bet, when we loss control easily the risk could get bigger
that might make us regret in the end. Discipline is necessary in gambling so we need to be discipline to enjoy gambling and risk free.
Gambling discipline doesn't always work in the first place, if there is indeed any discipline, the gambler will not be gambling in the first place. You will know when to stop when you are hungry and is so much in debt that you can't get the peace of mind.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:41:53 AM

Gambling discipline doesn't always work in the first place, if there is indeed any discipline, the gambler will not be gambling in the first place. You will know when to stop when you are hungry and is so much in debt that you can't get the peace of mind.
too much stress will forces you to think about the problem you created because of your gambling activities and for sure learning from your mistakes would be the best way to stop gambling as you can completely stay away or you can avoid to do the same mistakes again.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:22:34 PM

too much stress will forces you to think about the problem you created because of your gambling activities and for sure learning from your mistakes would be the best way to stop gambling as you can completely stay away or you can avoid to do the same mistakes again.

I think the best time is after a loss and you reflect on your consistent losses and realize the trend is not leading you anywhere that's when you should become conscious and stop entirely. There are many that get boosted even after losses that they are going to recover and that's the worst thing that could ever happeb to a gambler because you might not come out of it if you ever get in nose deep.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:16:29 PM

When you lost everything - you`ll automatically stop playing

Some people dont really stop laying after they have lose everything but they keep on playing again after they get some money. Some people dont really know what kind of mess that they are getting into that is why they are going to keep trying to win back what they have lose. While some people realized that it was the time for them to stop completely
That happens when you don’t have anything more to do with. Go for best possible thing in your life up to your capacity. What you have said, is right and well said. But don’t you thing before losing everything, you must know this is bad path and you must detract from it? I think it should be done in all aspects. You must follow best path that can help you to make your life.
It is all about the self realization .If someone considers the losses deeply and is actually honest with his own self it obviously a time would come in his life when he would decide to quit gambling for good. Gambling is only a temporary thing and it is obviously going to harm you in the end so it is better to leave it as early as possible and find some other way of pleasure and income. The question that when somebody gets to know the time of giving up on gambling is itself an answer that is one quits gambling when one gets to know the reality.
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:29:46 PM

Did you know the feeling when you fell again and again, that you need to stop for a magnitude reasons but you can't? I look around and see everyone having fun and winning and keep playing thinking that can be me too. Never has been I am saying this here that I will not be back in a gambling from this day forward. They aren't going to rob me of my hard earned money anymore. Think to stop not to play!

Sale_man

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:40:02 AM

When you're no longer having fun, you're loosing lot of money and it starts to affect your reserve funds, it time to take a break. Gambling is about fun. If the fun fact does not exist anymore, you should take a break and stay away from gambling for a while. That will make you have fun again when you get back.

krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:44:55 AM

Im playing bustabit with some altcoins, wich they offer free of the coin to gamble, i do remember had reached a nice ammount, but well looks like im not able to control myself, i were gamble and i let into one goal, next day i reached the other, and i tryed two more times, the funny thing is if i lost 100 i make the bet bigger soo i take less risk, but well its the seventh time i do reach some balance and end loosing all, i need to change my goal and focus into small steps instead try to jump all in.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:18:12 AM

When you're no longer having fun, you're loosing lot of money and it starts to affect your reserve funds, it time to take a break. Gambling is about fun. If the fun fact does not exist anymore, you should take a break and stay away from gambling for a while. That will make you have fun again when you get back.

Even though your having a fun from your games but should put some limit on these activities because these are not free games. If you start spending even small amount every day over the time you will spend a lot of money on these games. So you should put some limit on spending for these paid fun activities.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:45:13 AM

This is the best advise, gambling should be for fun only. Other than for fun, it will be just be a best way to lose all our money. I also play gamble just for fun, this makes my life better because I can spend my free time for fun thing with a chance to get something in return (if win while looking for the fun).

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:50:01 AM

This is the best advise, gambling should be for fun only. Other than for fun, it will be just be a best way to lose all our money. I also play gamble just for fun, this makes my life better because I can spend my free time for fun thing with a chance to get something in return (if win while looking for the fun).
That's true, there's nothing fun with losing money especially if you don't have control over yourself. It's just going to make yourself cry upon losing everything. Probably you should allocate an amount of money for your gambling needs if you can't stop gambling. You should limit yourself and lose a lot of money should make yourself feel that you already know how to stop because it's only you who would control.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:14:59 PM

Im playing bustabit with some altcoins, wich they offer free of the coin to gamble, i do remember had reached a nice ammount, but well looks like im not able to control myself, i were gamble and i let into one goal, next day i reached the other, and i tryed two more times, the funny thing is if i lost 100 i make the bet bigger soo i take less risk, but well its the seventh time i do reach some balance and end loosing all, i need to change my goal and focus into small steps instead try to jump all in.
you might start to gamble with the free money provided there but still i'm sure sooner or later you would think to gamble with your own funds , that's the part of marketing strategy on how to make people interested and addicted later on. at that point i can't see any chance for anyone to stop it easily.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:48:54 PM

you might start to gamble with the free money provided there but still i'm sure sooner or later you would think to gamble with your own funds , that's the part of marketing strategy on how to make people interested and addicted later on. at that point i can't see any chance for anyone to stop it easily.

Alot of people think that if they are gambling with free money, that means they are gambling. I dont think that it is considered gambling but you are still playing the games. Well if it is only for fun then no complaint with it as long as people can have fun but I totally will not be having fun and if I keep doing this free faucet thing then I might not know when to stop
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:46:31 PM

Limitations to cash out money to play on gambling. When to stop, is do not move when you are not get on plan have a strategy to get win or loss the money from the daily needs of financial. Because something went wrong before you got worried.

Imo this is best way to stop gambling, as long as you are strong and won't deposit more money after you lost some. It's also good to not withdraw all the money that you won, instead you can keep some in that site if it allows it for next time.
you should always withdraw your initial money if you get a profit storing everything for next time can cause you to over gamble and finally get a loss when you gamble next time. if you gain a profit always withdraw don't save for the future
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:17:53 PM

Stop when you reached the amount that you plan to gamble. If you failed to set an amount to gamble then expect that you will go home empty handed. If ever you win, set aside the profits and continue to play, now if ever you lose and you still have some money left (profits for the day) you better call it a day and come back some other time.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:37:40 PM

Did you know the feeling when you fell again and again, that you need to stop for a magnitude reasons but you can't? I look around and see everyone having fun and winning and keep playing thinking that can be me too. Never has been I am saying this here that I will not be back in a gambling from this day forward. They aren't going to rob me of my hard earned money anymore. Think to stop not to play!

This feeling is known as feeling of taking revenge from casino and getting back what you have lost earlier but this will ultimately make you get bankrupt as we all know when you start losing bigger amount in each of your new bets it will be hard to recover what you are lossing + what you have already lost.

Playing with playmoney/virtual money is best solution and try to get fun rather than profit.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:49:50 PM

Stop when you reached the amount that you plan to gamble. If you failed to set an amount to gamble then expect that you will go home empty handed. If ever you win, set aside the profits and continue to play, now if ever you lose and you still have some money left (profits for the day) you better call it a day and come back some other time.

What you have said is one of the best way for you to know when to stop in gambling, because most of the people who are addicted on gambling or even those people who spend most of their time on gambling are having a hard time knowing when they are going to stop. Putting a limit on the amount of money that we are going to bet in a day is always effective just like what you have said, so it depends if you are going to apply it folks, if you wanted to reduce your loses, then better do it, but if you are going to be a hardheaded one, then do what you want.
Oilacris

Activity: 3024
Merit: 613

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:50:33 PM

This feeling is known as feeling of taking revenge from casino and getting back what you have lost earlier but this will ultimately make you get bankrupt as we all know when you start losing bigger amount in each of your new bets it will be hard to recover what you are lossing + what you have already lost.

Playing with playmoney/virtual money is best solution and try to get fun rather than profit.
But playing with play money or virtual money wont really be enjoyable by most gamblers because they can really feel the chill or  thrill when they do know that they dont risk anything since those are just free money at all.This is why gamblers will really play and risk on their hard earned money and once lost they do strive to get it back but unfortunately they are just piling up the lose.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:08:20 PM

The best answer is when you have no money to deal Cheesy right? you can feel that when you're nothing you do not know what to do, you still want to gamble but you have no money..
             But please let us force are self to avoid it there is no good match for gambling.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: