Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:44:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know when to stop?  (Read 37923 times)
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:55:02 PM

I'll stop gambling when I already win big or lose big. No point in being greedy, and no point in chasing losses. If I were to chase all my losses in gambling, I would be broke in the long run and be pretty much penniless whereas on the opposite situation, I might lose it all and be broke again.

You are true chasing our loses will make us lose more , so the better option is that we have to think for the future and have to play for today and have to forget about what we lose yesterday, with that we will be fair in there and will not lose everything.
I do not know if it is right to say or not but actually I also used to believe in not chasing your loses, but that theory changed recently die to the fact that I yesterday was depressed and chased my chases and actually recovered a lot !

Yes, being over ambitious pays some day same way frustrating and chasing losses also may help you if you are on your lucky day.
but i think no one know how and when to stop. i think there is no end of gambling and  no end of bitocin. so i can say that gambling and bitcoin will continue. and we will enjoy the game.

There are people who know to stop and that's why they are successful. The ones who are not will continue to lose money.
Because with gambling you will lose eventually.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:50:23 AM

usually i try to get a round number, like 1000, 2000 etc. but if im losing i try 2 or 3 times more and then stop
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:07:08 AM

When do you stop? Do you have a daily limit or something?
When you are in gambling its hard to stop to play especially when you already in lost.you want it to recover your lost and ending with Lossing more. Many gambler had no daily limit they play any moment they want and deposit money all they want.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
amine14madrid

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:25:22 AM

No one will know when to stop gambling and that is the biggest problem of everyone who is addicted as hell you know.
There are to many people addicted just to the game and when you are addict you wont stop it is not that you dont want to stop but you wont.
Lexiatel

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:31:05 AM

Like any addiction-- don't start in the first place. heh... -.-

But really, you can stop if you really want to. Find a different hobby; a constructive one. I recommend farming/gardening food; it's something that'll actually make you money and make you lose weight (if you need to). Oh, and it'll also help out the environment and the world.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 02:09:26 AM

My limit on gambling is 250k satoshi and sometimes up to 500k but never more.
My betting is 500k or so on average. If not so sure it will be 250k. Also not over 500k.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:18:52 AM

There are only two reason when to stop.

1) If you are already winning a percent of your bankroll. (If you will not stop here you might lose your winning and also your bankroll.)
2) If you are already losing a percent of your bankroll. (Because if you will not stop here again. You might lose all your bankroll.)

Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:35:48 AM

1) If you are already winning a percent of your bankroll. (If you will not stop here you might lose your winning and also your bankroll.)
2) If you are already losing a percent of your bankroll. (Because if you will not stop here again. You might lose all your bankroll.)

Apparently, though, that's not what happens in the real world scenario. People tend to be greedy when they are already winning and they will only stop when all of their money is lost. They always think that they will recover what they have lost before and end up losing more and more. The loss would eventually be too much that it would be really hard to recover the losses.

Karat

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:51:18 AM

I set a target daily . its 35% of my bankroll , when i get there i stop no matter what , thats the key to success in gambling . also you cant win daily , so if i loose 35% of my bankroll then also i stop and the next day my target becomes 50% of my bankroll .

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:09:51 AM

I will stop if at one time that I have suffered a great defeat. I know that day I have not been lucky. and I will be back tomorrow to get better luck again. the main thing is patience. we must have a strong patience.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:22:50 AM

I will stop if at one time that I have suffered a great defeat. I know that day I have not been lucky. and I will be back tomorrow to get better luck again. the main thing is patience. we must have a strong patience.

Lol, if you don't have any funds then obviously you will have to stop. You will have to stop before you suffer a "great defeat".

I suggest that all of you stop when you reach a target that you set. Once you hit that target, do not go any further.

At least that gives you a bit of a chance to win.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 06:40:40 AM

Apparently, though, that's not what happens in the real world scenario. People tend to be greedy when they are already winning and they will only stop when all of their money is lost. They always think that they will recover what they have lost before and end up losing more and more. The loss would eventually be too much that it would be really hard to recover the losses.

But you cannot really dictate the people if still he will keep up to gamble more even thought the playing time he spends on gambling sites are to much above their limits and really theirs no intellegent guy that can keep win eventhough they have good strat on their desired gambling sites and thats why they must stop really or else house will gonna bust all they have.

I think thats to much if you learn to limit the loss what youve got i really can say it will not hurt your savings and still you can continue to have funds on another valuable things, the really goal you set in your gamestyle is putting some minimal limits in wins or lose so you can leave with less risk in the time you gamble.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:51:32 AM

When you are in gambling its hard to stop to play especially when you already in lost.you want it to recover your lost and ending with Lossing more. Many gambler had no daily limit they play any moment they want and deposit money all they want.
agree with most gamblers have no limits on gambling if they have not run out of money in the balance on that site I'm sure many gamblers will continue gambling until the balance possessed probably exhausted. but many gamblers will also launch an redeposit when they still have the desire to recover their losses yeah it is a very terrible thing
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:07:22 AM

When you start gambling and in the start you do not earn or win bets and continue to lose every bet then it means that you will not earn any and will lose it in the future also and in this way you will not remain with any penny, so at that start you will have to stop.
Vinz24

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:10:02 AM

For me, I set a goal(20k sat i only bet small Tongue ) and for a few days now it works for me. Don't be greedy.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:51:28 AM

For me, I set a goal(20k sat i only bet small Tongue ) and for a few days now it works for me. Don't be greedy.

Don't you think that's too small? I mean 20k sat is a goal already crazy little, the process of you having some real profit out of gambling would be ridiculously slow. 20K sat is small and then for sure there would be some days when you would lose instead of winning. Now that you have established that discipline, now that you're able to stop after reaching your goal. Maybe set a higher goal to earn more and faster, just a suggestion though.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:18:54 PM

When you're feeling bored or you're already finding other activities to waste your time
Vinz24

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:23:57 PM

Don't you think that's too small? I mean 20k sat is a goal already crazy little, the process of you having some real profit out of gambling would be ridiculously slow. 20K sat is small and then for sure there would be some days when you would lose instead of winning. Now that you have established that discipline, now that you're able to stop after reaching your goal. Maybe set a higher goal to earn more and faster, just a suggestion though.

I mean 20k sat per hour sorry. I wait the faucet to cool down then I bet again. My average daily earning for that site is 120k+ sat. I will increase my set goal soon. Cheesy

zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:26:46 PM

I'll stop gambling when I already win big or lose big. No point in being greedy, and no point in chasing losses. If I were to chase all my losses in gambling, I would be broke in the long run and be pretty much penniless whereas on the opposite situation, I might lose it all and be broke again.
For me, I gamble when I get any sort of payment whether its salary or some online work's payment. So what I do is fix a small amount that I can gamble with and rest I simply save as bitcoins.
i think no one know when to stop gambling the reason is that gambling make people greedy on both sides. when he win in gambling he wishes to win more and more so he continue tell he lose again. and when he is lose he continue it to return its money and still he lose all his investment.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:47:52 PM

I stop when i lose all my money or when i already doubled my money
Good, but then I think all in at 50% is the best thing for you Cheesy . Though I never set any goals or amounts in my sight first up before gambling, but I always keep in mind that I will not deposit anything more once my current bankroll is completely gone. Because for me, protecting my current holding is more important than earning new bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: