Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
ghost15

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

we are still here and we will stay forever.

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:25:44 PM

could someone translate this ?

Die aufgerufene Domain ist derzeit nicht erreichbar

Der Domaininhaber ist bereits informiert. Sollten Sie als Domaininhaber diese Information noch nicht erhalten haben, wenden Sie sich bitte an:

DENIC eG
Kaiserstraße 75-77
60329 Frankfurt
E-Mail: info[at]denic[dot]de

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
ICO: Mar 31st
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:31:03 PM

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your kind wishes about my family member. It is an unfortunate situation and a very emotional time for my family and I but we still have hope.

In regards to LetItRide, we are in the process of switching domain extensions and we will post the new domain and push the new changes live once I am back at home and available on the 1st. Once everything is back online and running as intended, we will proceed to setting up our next tournament.

To clarify as to why we are moving domains, there are numerous compleixities and legalities in using/owning a *.de domain which you can read about here which will help you understand our decision,
https://www.denic.de/en/domain-guidelines/
https://www.denic.de/en/domains/de-domains/registration/nameserver-and-nsentry-data/

Due to the change in domain, please do not email any "@letitri.de" email addresses, but instead PM myself or Phoenix directly on BitcoinTalk until we announce new email addresses.

We thank you for your patience, support and I personally would like to thank those of you who offered your concerns on behalf of myself and family members.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:48:12 PM

I managed to bag me a nice bag of LIR today. Who on earth thought it was a good idea to dump before LetItRide has even started its money making journey lol It is crazy you don't even understand we are not even 10% of the future price.
Either way, thanks whoever you are now they are in good hands so off the market they go.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:49:26 PM

Site down?

Yeah, check out phoenix last post.

Not looking through a bunch of pages. If they know then all is good. Thanks.

Bro. You need to stay on top of your investments. Knowing the updates the dev makes is the bare minimum you should read when it comes to checking up on your investment.

At least log on once a day and scroll through to see the dev updates.

Phoenix said they were doing upgrades and the site will be down for a bit.

But please next time try and stay up to date because its better for your investment.

This is very well said. A lot of people just want to park their money somewhere and pray that money will rain down on them. It is a responsibility to check on their investment to understand the updates and how well it is doing and where it is going. You have to make sensible action to continue the investment or pull it off. I am not saying about LIR but if things go wrong, you may end up losing all.
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:30:29 PM

Site down?

Bro. You need to stay on top of your investments. Knowing the updates the dev makes is the bare minimum you should read when it comes to checking up on your investment.

But please next time try and stay up to date because its better for your investment.

Thanks for the tips.

I trust the devs enough and the one dev had already said he would be back as of Aug 1st, so there's really no reason for me to check in before that. However, I did refresh the page and see the site down. So I checked a few pages and didn't see anything about it, so I posted a comment. Which was quickly answered with enough information to satisfy me.

My investment is quite safe staking away in my wallet. Thanks again.
Perryl

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:31:38 PM

Site down?

i have to agree with umair on this one. If you've invested in the coin then knowing whats going on in its life is extremely important.

Personally, I think that the update that told me that the dev would be away until Aug. 1st was sufficient for me. My time is far too valuable to sift through a bunch of pages for information I don't feel I need.
Perryl

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:33:46 PM

Site down?

This is very well said. A lot of people just want to park their money somewhere and pray that money will rain down on them. It is a responsibility to check on their investment to understand the updates and how well it is doing and where it is going. You have to make sensible action to continue the investment or pull it off. I am not saying about LIR but if things go wrong, you may end up losing all.

You guys love to make arrogant and ignorant assumptions.

Have you ever considered that I am satisfied with the previous update and didn't feel it was necessary to look further?

Considering that Shogdite then posted an update that I have now seen. Why should I worry about money that I am confident in?

I'm sorry that you feel the need to monitor this project so closely, but I truly don't. I only asked about the site because it being down is important, but if they knew about it then that's sufficient for me. You do not get to decide what is sufficient for me. I do.

Thanks.
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:33:53 PM

That dumper must be finished by now. Big buy orders and he's not selling anything into them. I think when he backed up his dumptruck and unloaded he sold them all.
That means back up we can start going. To all my brothers who bought more LIR coins in this mornings dump, I salute you with a cold beer.
Ching Ching and bottoms up!

I noticed that when I put btc up expecting to get my boots filled. No dump and like you say it looks like its over now. I did buy LIR and I raise my glass back at ya, I had to buy from the sell side as I never get dumped into. Next time I trust yobit and just leave it on there for days like today.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:34:38 PM

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your kind wishes about my family member. It is an unfortunate situation and a very emotional time for my family and I but we still have hope.

In regards to LetItRide, we are in the process of switching domain extensions and we will post the new domain and push the new changes live once I am back at home and available on the 1st. Once everything is back online and running as intended, we will proceed to setting up our next tournament.

To clarify as to why we are moving domains, there are numerous compleixities and legalities in using/owning a *.de domain which you can read about here which will help you understand our decision,
https://www.denic.de/en/domains/de-domains/registration/nameserver-and-nsentry-data/

Due to the change in domain, please do not email any "@letitri.de" email addresses, but instead PM myself or Phoenix directly on BitcoinTalk until we announce new email addresses.

We thank you for your patience, support and I personally would like to thank those of you who offered your concerns on behalf of myself and family members.

For now, where can i download the wallet for LIR as the download link on the first post is no longer valid. And maybe a quick suggestion is to remove all the emails and links to de since they are no longer for use anymore right? This is to prevent any unnecessary trouble when newcomers saw the post and there is no one they can reached.
Perryl

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:35:09 PM

Site down?

Seriously you guys are pushing it with the warren buffett mega decent investor there.

You can't teach him anything as he knows all about investments and keeping track of them, you see the marvelous reply you get from him when he sees this and that will sure show you to point out what part of his game he needs to improve.

He is probably the one that dumped today, I mean it must be someone who doesn't follow the project.

You know me so well. I should have just let you respond for me.

I think you're just angry about the cards you've been dealt. Sorry about your luck, bud. Life gets better.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:47:29 PM

Site down?

Have you ever considered that I am satisfied with the previous update and didn't feel it was necessary to look further?

Considering that Shogdite then posted an update that I have now seen. Why should I worry about money that I am confident in?

I'm sorry that you feel the need to monitor this project so closely, but I truly don't. I only asked about the site because it being down is important, but if they knew about it then that's sufficient for me. You do not get to decide what is sufficient for me. I do.

Thanks.

I think you have misunderstand my meaning. I am just reacting to what umair01 point of view, not targeting at you. My statement is meant for the mass as there have been a lot of recent posts whereby people keep complaining for the fall of values in their alt coins. It can be seen that in the first place they just follow the crowd and never do proper research and they just keep complaining when things go bad.

I hope you wont get too offended and after re-reading the post, i also understand why you feel that way. And i agree with you too that there isnt a need to keep monitoring 24hrs. I hope the website will be up soon and the dice game is ready to take off.
Perryl

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:47:46 PM

Site down?

Seriously you guys are pushing it with the warren buffett mega decent investor there.

You can't teach him anything as he knows all about investments and keeping track of them, you see the marvelous reply you get from him when he sees this and that will sure show you to point out what part of his game he needs to improve.

He is probably the one that dumped today, I mean it must be someone who doesn't follow the project.

You know me so well. I should have just let you respond for me.

I think you're just angry about the cards you've been dealt. Sorry about your luck, bud. Life gets better.

You're right, I do have really bad luck currently but as any normal reader can see it doesn't make me bitter or "angry". I don't need good cards, I play 7 2 off suit with a smile and win anyway.

I somehow knew the response they would get and I was close.

How dare they respond to you.

Thanks for caring anyway Bud. So did you manage to get some of todays dumps today?

Yeah, cause they were so respectful about their "advice". Patronizing me. lmao.

Any normal reader can see that too.

Anyways, nah. I didn't get any of the dumps today. I'm not buying more LIR. Ever. Nothing against LIR, I just invested what I planned to invest and have no plans to buy more.

Also, not bitter nor angry. I'm just a dick.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:48:14 PM

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the update. We had exactly the same problem with German domain names in the past and we had a German parent company. It was a long time ago, but I remember it being a hassle, and we ended up settling for a .com address. .de domains are pretty restrictive and many rules and standards that need to adhered to. Good luck with it all, and at least you are dealing with this whilst in beta, its much worse when in full production.
Perryl

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:51:28 PM

Site down?

Thanks.

I think you have misunderstand my meaning. I am just reacting to what umair01 point of view, not targeting at you. My statement is meant for the mass as there have been a lot of recent posts whereby people keep complaining for the fall of values in their alt coins. It can be seen that in the first place they just follow the crowd and never do proper research and they just keep complaining when things go bad.

I hope you wont get too offended. And i agree with you too that there isnt a need to keep monitoring 24hrs. I hope the website will be up soon and the dice game is ready to take off.

Sorry, yes I did misunderstand you.

90% of the comments I see in threads are people whining about the price or asking when a coin will "moon". So, it's not really my top priority to read every post on a thread. That being said, I do agree, and I try and keep up, but as someone who strongly believes in diversifying my investments. It's literally impossible to keep up on every coin I invest in. So, I give myself dates. My date to return to view the progress of this coin is on Aug. 1st. I just happened to refresh the open tab on the dice site and see the host had changed.

I also fully understand their reason for moving the domain. As great of a domain as it was, country specific domains are a pain in the ass. I own a few .ca domains.
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:58:54 PM

gigidy Gigidy gigidy gooo allll right!
now who is selling their lir this early?
that is such a newbie move, gigidy.
if i was crypto pumping i brought them all.
just small fishy  Undecided
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:36:37 PM

gigidy Gigidy gigidy gooo allll right!
now who is selling their lir this early?
that is such a newbie move, gigidy.
if i was crypto pumping i brought them all.
just small fishy  Undecided

So we have a family guy fan  Roll Eyes me too. There is plenty of reasons people would sell now but none of them good lol
An investment like Lir should just be left until real money play is in full swing and dividends and buy backs have started paying off. Well that is me fuck knows what some people invest for, probably just small and quick profit. That way they miss the big money but no skin of my nose.
Live and let live

A lot of buyers are just pump and dump. To me, they are not call investors. Investors are buyers who believe in LIR and would hold them for long. Moderate prices movement will not scare these investors and they will monitor the progress of this LIR and the crypto world to determine their next move.
samcoin

Activity: 1358
Merit: 582

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:16:38 PM

I think LIR price will remain unstable until the site come back on 1st of August , but sure I am unconcerned about the consecutive pump and dump because when the dev come back with a new domain , new tournament and maybe a new exchange , the price will bounce again .

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
[/center
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:23:16 PM

I think LIR price will remain unstable until the site come back on 1st of August , but sure I am unconcerned about the consecutive pump and dump because when the dev come back with a new domain , new tournament and maybe a new exchange , the price will bounce again .
Lol!! Exactly. I see all these weak hands dumping and im just thinking thx for the free money. Cheesy
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:15:50 AM

Lol!! Exactly. I see all these weak hands dumping and im just thinking thx for the free money. Cheesy

Well i think they dont believe in really so dumpers are easily dump their coin and for me i really earn for that scheme thanks for the dumpers and pumpers well let see for the nexr project of the dev and hope to see more pumps for this project, LIR always rocking the price is reallt great as we can see the improvements for these days, i keep my eyes intact to LIR and buy whenever if the price of it will be low again Smiley

isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:29:24 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2016, 02:21:53 AM by isen

I think LIR price will remain unstable until the site come back on 1st of August
This is not so bad if you want my opinion,especially for those who are not long time investors but trading daily and looking for fast earnings,whoever did this today earned  about 20-25% (bought at 1600 sold at 2000) of his deposit only in a few hours.
I was one of them,i still hold most of my coins waiting for the dice launch and dividends but today i couldn't resist  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: