Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:51:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255911 times)
HongKongCoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:39:00 PM

The queit before the storm is upon us  Cheesy This is going to make my weekend being able trade a decent coin what has reason. I have good feeling on this one and I wait for to long now so hurry up 1 day I am ready.
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:54:52 PM

Will ICO tokens also be distributed after the countdown?
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:07:24 PM

Will ICO tokens also be distributed after the countdown?

Yes that is what I would have thought. They will release the wallets and coins ready for when the exchanges add it and that is where the good times will start. LetItRide will put recent ICO to shame straight past the moon out of the milky way heading to the planet LIR 376-981 at the speed of light.
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:42:44 PM

The queit before the storm is upon us  Cheesy This is going to make my weekend being able trade a decent coin what has reason. I have good feeling on this one and I wait for to long now so hurry up 1 day I am ready.

You got that right it is not long now and the wait will be over. This will be a nice coin to trade with such a low amount of bonuses issued the sell pressure will be low and if investors have sense they will keep the orders high until the buy back what will help this to its highs. Exciting times ahead.You do need to be patient because it will be ready only when its ready lol

HongKongCoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:38:57 PM

You got that right it is not long now and the wait will be over. This will be a nice coin to trade with such a low amount of bonuses issued the sell pressure will be low and if investors have sense they will keep the orders high until the buy back what will help this to its highs. Exciting times ahead.You do need to be patient because it will be ready only when its ready lol

I understand but I am only here for quick profit then I am gone like wind in sales. One day I will be back after fun trading. You watch me fly?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:54:39 PM

Can you close ICO now!!!??? I think with 340 BTC you have more then enough and it is a good value for ICO investors. Check what happened with RISE... 1700 BTC ICO and price is already 50% lower. It is better to have a 350 BTC coin and trade at 1000 BTC then having a 700 BTC ICO and trade at 500 BTC.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:13:11 PM

Can you close ICO now!!!??? I think with 340 BTC you have more then enough and it is a good value for ICO investors. Check what happened with RISE... 1700 BTC ICO and price is already 50% lower. It is better to have a 350 BTC coin and trade at 1000 BTC then having a 700 BTC ICO and trade at 500 BTC.
agree with you!

You should
Know better lol
Rise had 100s BTC in bonuses and bounties to dump on the market at any price. People have paid for this coin with minimal bonuses given. You cannot even begin to compare the two. Saying that I would like it to close and get the trading started but either way is good.

Yeap, and rise will drop below 1000Sats because of that... let this be another successful ICO... after Waves, RISE, it is time to see some success Wink
Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:31:56 PM

No way. It can hit 600 btc and we all get paid more for investing.
Let the clock run down, let the last minute fomoers get in.
Then they can end the sale when the countdown timer ends.

With a last minute panic to get the fuel it could quite easily reach 500-600 BTC and yes however excited I am for release we want the bigger stake and return don't we? 30 small hours until launch.
etparle

Activity: 238

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:45:13 PM

agree with you!

You should
Know better lol
Rise had 100s BTC in bonuses and bounties to dump on the market at any price. People have paid for this coin with minimal bonuses given. You cannot even begin to compare the two. Saying that I would like it to close and get the trading started but either way is good.

Yeap, and rise will drop below 1000Sats because of that... let this be another successful ICO... after Waves, RISE, it is time to see some success Wink

I just realized that the number in bonuses that Phoenix posted before isn't going to change since bonuses are over, so now bonuses are like what 10% or less of total?
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:24:29 PM

agree with you!

You should
Know better lol

How did rise have so much in btc bonus?

I invested in both RISE an LISK. The thing with them both they had very long ICO's with plenty of time for 100's of bitcoin to be invested at the biggest bonus criteria and they had the first day bonuses and such. So basically just longer bonus periods. There was also to many coin for bounties which kinda spoilt it for the actual investors unless we brought more on the drop and of course many did to average down.

etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:34:27 PM

agree with you!

You should
Know better lol

How did rise have so much in btc bonus?

I invested in both RISE an LISK. The thing with them both they had very long ICO's with plenty of time for 100's of bitcoin to be invested at the biggest bonus criteria and they had the first day bonuses and such. So basically just longer bonus periods. There was also to many coin for bounties which kinda spoilt it for the actual investors unless we brought more on the drop and of course many did to average down.

It was pretty nuts for Waves how many people moaned about bounties for the longest time about not getting them. Made me feel like they would've been better off not giving them at all.
Stringcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:08:47 PM

I'm in. Got my fingers crossed and a cold tall beer. And to everyone wondering why orders are still in the red its probably because those people are hoping for a large amount of btc to pile up on a high value which possibly can turn an order from red to black. It's wishful thinking but its also a smart hedge to get some cheap coins.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:15:21 PM

agree with you!

You should
Know better lol

Let that copy drop below 1000 they was always going to be dumped with the massive bonuses issued and all the campaigns going on with hundreds of needy people taking part.
That dump was an obvious one wasn't it. I will buy below 1000 but not much because this will fly with small supply and I'm not going to spread thin when I have faith in this project. It will be a success and remember the very low bonuses issued Cool like 5% total reduce any pressure plus most will be holding to get the div and the awesome buy backs.

Exactly, whatever I bought plus our bounties I will bung into the fund to get the dividends because one day I want to live full time off of the POS and also pay out my bagholders completely through the POS and dividends of the best coins. I believe LIR is gonna be uber fantastic.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:19:04 PM

As the completion of our sale nears, we want to remind everyone of our timelines.

When the sale completes at June 30th 11:59pm GMT, deposits of BTC will show up in your account as "TEMP.BTC" as we must temporarily stop depositing BTC that can be used on the orderbooks. For up to 24 hours after this, users will have the chance to adjust their orders as well as place any unused BTC on the order books. At July 1st, 11:59pm GMT we will disable the ability to change orders and look to forcibly adjust any orders that are in the red or have not yet been placed. Shortly following this within 48 hours, we will fill the buy orders of LIR as well as enable trading. We will also move all "RBTC" and "TEMP.BTC" into your actual "BTC" balance. Following this, withdrawals will be enabled and the bonus game will be released shortly after.

We will be contacting YoBit so that we have an off-site listing for access to higher volume trading. We expect to be trading on YoBit by July 4th, however we cannot predict how long it will take for them to get us listed.

Timeline break down:
June 30th 11:59 GMT - Deposits after this time will show up as "TEMP.BTC"
July 1st 11:59 GMT - Orders forcibly adjusted
July 2nd - LIR released into order books, TEMP.BTC and RBTC changed into BTC, withdrawals enabled.
July 3nd - Trading enabled
July 4th - Bonus Thank-You game released

We're close to reaching the 400 BTC mark which will then enable:
400/+ BTC - 11.5% on buyback, 18% on dividends

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the thread, or reach out to myself personally via email.
Thanks, Phoenix.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Stringcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:37:11 PM

390 btc now. Who's going to push it over 400? I did my part.
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:10:44 PM

I cant believe 0.00001 is in the red already. Im still shocked.  Shocked

Dont be.
You listened to the radio show. People are buying this like crazy and the more that gets invested the higher the minimum price will be.

Huh What radio show Huh

This one https://soundcloud.com/errorbytrial/blockchain-dynamics-17-6252016'
They pretty much troll coins for the first 21 minutes and then talk about the LIR project.

There were a few other interesting coins mentioned there like Stratis which I found funny he compared it to Lisk because I was thinking the same thing. It's good to see LIR getting some traction
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:15:39 PM

Let LIR become my next multiple BTC winner Cheesy After LISK, XEM, i'm not complaining Cheesy
etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:26:46 PM

Let LIR become my next multiple BTC winner Cheesy After LISK, XEM, i'm not complaining Cheesy

NXT has been going pretty crazy as well because of Ardor / 2.0, but I believe LIR will grow pretty intensely as well
Vinnie Stanley

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:27:39 PM

It sure will, the thing is this has a nice amount of room to move and many will not be selling. I for one will be only selling a very small amount.

I cant believe 0.00001 is in the red already. Im still shocked.  Shocked

Dont be.
You listened to the radio show. People are buying this like crazy and the more that gets invested the higher the minimum price will be.

Huh What radio show Huh

This one https://soundcloud.com/errorbytrial/blockchain-dynamics-17-6252016'
They pretty much troll coins for the first 21 minutes and then talk about the LIR project.

There were a few other interesting coins mentioned there like Stratis which I found funny he compared it to Lisk because I was thinking the same thing. It's good to see LIR getting some traction

LIR will soon be flying and I just want the clock to hit 0 and no more investors making my orders red lol
zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:38:19 PM

Thanks for the update dev,

I have a busy evening ahead of me catching up on 30+ pages as I only managed 3 pages before the need to post. I was only away for a few days and this has gone insane from 100 btc to 370 and rising.

The thread is busy getting excited for launch and I'm just glad I have time to throw a tiny bit more at this as most of my other investments turned to crap for now because of the bounty dumpers.

I checked the campaign you guys are running and you should have used me as manager even if I would have likely charged much more than a newbie.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: