Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
kratarzu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:05:06 AM

just chill guys... if you are a real investor just forget about your coins and come back next month. if you think this is the end, just sell. 400 satos still better than nothing.
i'll keep mine.

Long term investment, cant always reach for the sky in one month Smiley we will get there.

]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:07:28 AM

Can someone fill me in on what everyone is crying about, and if it matters in the grand scheme of things (or are a few people just really butthurt)
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:08:35 AM

Just keep walking, forget ur lir in dividends and come back after 5 months

shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:31:15 AM

Hey guys,

Let's get back on track and focus on what's important, development and the on going tournament.

As of now, a total of 287 users unique by IP have participated in the tournament. Since the tournament has started, we've had a total of 362 new unique users sign up by IP address. So far there has not been much interruptions during the tournament with the exception of a bug found by Sovanik that would cause the site to lock up. After some refactoring we were able to tackle this problem and have deployed a solution that works well both on the client-end and server-side.

Currently, Jigar and I are continuing development based off our own internal time line. As mentioned before, there are 4 new games on the way and 2 new provably fair games however they will take some time to develop and even after release will require some testing before we allow gambling via monetary means to ensure safety for both our users and ourselves. As much has been accomplished in the last 2 months of development, we will look to put together a new revised timeline/schedule of what's to come in the near future.

Special shout out to our community who's been vocal about their support in the last few days. It means a lot to us and we assure you that we're here to stay, this is a long term project and the revised timeline will reinforce this.  Look forward to the upcoming changes and remember, the tournament ends on August 22nd so there is still plenty of time to win almost any category. It's anyone's game!

Good luck.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Stringcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:46:20 AM

Hey guys,

Let's get back on track and focus on what's important, development and the on going tournament.

As of now, a total of 287 users unique by IP have participated in the tournament. Since the tournament has started, we've had a total of 362 new unique users sign up by IP address. So far there has not been much interruptions during the tournament with the exception of a bug found by Sovanik that would cause the site to lock up. After some refactoring we were able to tackle this problem and have deployed a solution that works well both on the client-end and server-side.

Currently, Jigar and I are continuing development based off our own internal time line. As mentioned before, there are 4 new games on the way and 2 new provably fair games however they will take some time to develop and even after release will require some testing before we allow gambling via monetary means to ensure safety for both our users and ourselves. As much has been accomplished in the last 2 months of development, we will look to put together a new revised timeline/schedule of what's to come in the near future.

Special shout out to our community who's been vocal about their support in the last few days. It means a lot to us and we assure you that we're here to stay, this is a long term project and the revised timeline will reinforce this.  Look forward to the upcoming changes and remember, the tournament ends on August 22nd so there is still plenty of time to win almost any category. It's anyone's game!

Good luck.

It's all good shogdite, but that red under your name is not. Have you tried to contact whoever put cryptodevil on the default trust list to explain the situation and try to get him removed?

Yep, something should be done. Maybe They should just abandon the accounts, make new accounts named anon1 and anon2 and just get a fresh start.
Tacalt

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:57:47 AM

Hey guys,

Good luck.

It's all good shogdite, but that red under your name is not. Have you tried to contact whoever put cryptodevil on the default trust list to explain the situation and try to get him removed?

Yep, something should be done. Maybe They should just abandon the accounts, make new accounts named anon1 and anon2 and just get a fresh start.

This would effectively achieve nothing. If they saw as fit, the ones who gave red trust could then give the newbie accounts red trust again.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:00:05 AM

For all of you thinking your investment is still ok... Make your way over to the GameBet coin thread and see how that went. This one look very similar and it's looking like the prices will reflect similarities also quite soon.

I have a nice juicy buy order under 100sats... comeone, 1 big spike down would be pretty epic right now

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:40:22 AM

I'm not laughing

I need to know.

You said the account was hacked a long time ago, over a year ago, but your signature still has aka phoenix Smiley

4 months ago you begged people to make you a lisk delegate based on trust in an account you did not control for a year.

Please explain this because I'm seriously trying to understand.

what part do you not understand?  yes aka phoenix1969 because that WAS me, and I had no reason to believe the account was hacked till now... what could i possibly gain by warning you guys about this matter besides the grief i'm now getting by exposing this asshole?

I find it strange that you didn't know the account was hacked when it's been posting for months and you've apparently been active during that time on an account registered in 2014.

It's not that I don't believe you. I'm a skeptic, so I'm inclined to believe that it's possible, but your story has a lot of holes. Took you until Liskdice popped up to notice? Sure. I guess that's believable.
Perryl

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:23:43 AM

I'm not laughing

I need to know.

You said the account was hacked a long time ago, over a year ago, but your signature still has aka phoenix Smiley

4 months ago you begged people to make you a lisk delegate based on trust in an account you did not control for a year.

what part do you not understand?  yes aka phoenix1969 because that WAS me, and I had no reason to believe the account was hacked till now... what could i possibly gain by warning you guys about this matter besides the grief i'm now getting by exposing this asshole?

I find it strange that you didn't know the account was hacked when it's been posting for months and you've apparently been active during that time on an account registered in 2014.

It's not that I don't believe you. I'm a skeptic, so I'm inclined to believe that it's possible, but your story has a lot of holes. Took you until Liskdice popped up to notice? Sure. I guess that's believable.

Yeah he knew it was being used and even if he did not, he himself used it as a pitching tool when he applied to be a delegate for lisk.  This guys story has more holes in it then my strainer in the sink.
 Grin

Yeah. Very strange.

It could be true, though. Maybe.

I'm just glad I was able to get some cheap LIR out of the deal. If I lose I lose. Wouldn't be the first time. I don't think I've invested in a single project that wasn't called a scam by somebody.
Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:30:33 AM

I'm not laughing

I need to know.

Yeah he knew it was being used and even if he did not, he himself used it as a pitching tool when he applied to be a delegate for lisk.  This guys story has more holes in it then my strainer in the sink.
 Grin

Yeah. Very strange.

I'm just glad I was able to get some cheap LIR out of the deal. If I lose I lose. Wouldn't be the first time. I don't think I've invested in a single project that wasn't called a scam by somebody.
Lol thats true . each and every single project which is doing good has something against it . people gotto move on with what they were doing earlier , i bought more LIR . one word from dev would really get all these away , it would feel better for investors. lets see how it goes.

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:33:29 AM

It's amazing what a good FUD story will do to a coin especially when most people on here don't even read  Roll Eyes

What FUD story are you referring to?

Scan thorough any of the last 30 or so pages, the thread reads more like a soap opera.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:50:07 AM

It's amazing what a good FUD story will do to a coin especially when most people on here don't even read  Roll Eyes

Scan thorough any of the last 30 or so pages, the thread reads more like a soap opera.

just a pump&dump scan. look at this http://pumpteam.net/
and check this https://twitter.com/PumpTeamNet

now, volume dump, then, this shit pigs go away. now is time to recover LIR!

LETS DO THIS GUYS!

Perryl

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:57:39 AM

*snip*

Yeah. Very strange.

Lol thats true . each and every single project which is doing good has something against it . people gotto move on with what they were doing earlier , i bought more LIR . one word from dev would really get all these away , it would feel better for investors. lets see how it goes.

Oh the dev spoke already.

Hey guys,

Good luck.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:58:31 AM

*snip*

Yeah. Very strange.

Oh the dev spoke already.

Hey guys,

Good luck.
well even I was looking for this . Amazing , for a moment even I thought its all gone . LIR will drop down to nill , this gave me hope and Ya lets continue buying LIR . Shogdite one request/doubt/question , as the LIR prices have come down , any chance of increase the rewards for the tournament? Or will it remain the same .

just a pump&dump scan. look at this http://pumpteam.net/
and check this https://twitter.com/PumpTeamNet

now, volume dump, then, this shit pigs go away. now is time to recover LIR!

LETS DO THIS GUYS!
I am with you , our next target shall be 1000 sats .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:10:23 AM

It's likely (or even certain) that when the price will start recovering, The White Hats Team will be back with more "news" Smiley
Perryl

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:15:28 AM

It's likely (or even certain) that when the price will start recovering, The White Hats Team will be back with more "news" Smiley

I'm indifferent to the price right now. Get back to me in a year. I'll sink with the ship if that's what goes down.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:45:13 AM

I'm indifferent to the price right now. Get back to me in a year. I'll sink with the ship if that's what goes down.

Yah i am very tired of watching the price in such a sad state. We will just have to believe in the long run and hope things will pick up from here on.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:50:57 AM

Yah i am very tired of watching the price in such a sad state. We will just have to believe in the long run and hope things will pick up from here on.

I'm keeping an eye on the price - if it stays relatively stable or grows slowly over the next couple of weeks I may add to the investment.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:19:34 AM

I haven't lied about anything but draw your own conclusions.

My conclusion is that you are lying even as you claim not to have lied about anything.

Neither my account nor Shogdite are bought accounts and if you did even the slightest bit of research you would see I am active in other communities as well.

Except *you* are not the same Phoenix1969 from the Lisk forum as you wanted people to believe and Shogdite is a bought account as has been proven already.

So to claim you did not lie is a lie itself.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:21:15 AM

Very sad LIR price very down and always down
is it will pumped someday?
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: