Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:33:23 AM

He gave it to anyone who wears the signature. I'm sure that must be against the rules, does anyone know if it is?
Wow, you got negative trust. Can't believe that. Seems a little on the harsh to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:45:33 AM

He gave it to anyone who wears the signature. I'm sure that must be against the rules, does anyone know if it is?
Wow, you got negative trust. Can't believe that. Seems a little on the harsh to me.

No it isn't harsh. It is to try and alert forum members who see those sigs to consider the known facts about this shady operation.

If they want the rating removed they need only remove the sig. It is entirely their choice.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:55:07 AM

btt trust system was broken before and this is the greatest shitpit on earth anyway.

just wondering why there isnt any statement from the devs so far.

Prlly all staged bs.
Scripted like the US Election.

shadabahmed

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 11:23:42 AM

btt trust system was broken before and this is the greatest shitpit on earth anyway.

Prlly all staged bs.

me too waiting for their reply

Am I spamming? Report me!
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 11:24:39 AM

Prlly all staged bs.

me too waiting for their reply

Hey guys,

Let's get back on track and focus on what's important, development and the on going tournament.

As of now, a total of 287 users unique by IP have participated in the tournament. Since the tournament has started, we've had a total of 362 new unique users sign up by IP address. So far there has not been much interruptions during the tournament with the exception of a bug found by Sovanik that would cause the site to lock up. After some refactoring we were able to tackle this problem and have deployed a solution that works well both on the client-end and server-side.

Currently, Jigar and I are continuing development based off our own internal time line. As mentioned before, there are 4 new games on the way and 2 new provably fair games however they will take some time to develop and even after release will require some testing before we allow gambling via monetary means to ensure safety for both our users and ourselves. As much has been accomplished in the last 2 months of development, we will look to put together a new revised timeline/schedule of what's to come in the near future.

Special shout out to our community who's been vocal about their support in the last few days. It means a lot to us and we assure you that we're here to stay, this is a long term project and the revised timeline will reinforce this.  Look forward to the upcoming changes and remember, the tournament ends on August 22nd so there is still plenty of time to win almost any category. It's anyone's game!

Good luck.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 11:53:02 AM

we need reach other exchanges.

lets make a campaign vote in c-cex and poloniex.

Someone do the first step, im in a cellphone

=/

I think they need to lock this thread and make a new one, or maybe attempt a covert coin swap and rebrand of LIR.

There isn't a need of coin swap or rebrand of LIR. I'm sure that once the site officially launches and the dividends and buy-back programs start we will see a tremendous rise in coin price so don't worry friends. FUDders haven't shown so far any hard evidence that devs are scammers and the fast progress and regular updates from them shows the professionalism of Shogdite and Phoenix. Who gives a sh@t that the accounts are bought? The only important thing is they provide what they promised.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:00:48 PM

IM FUCKING PISSED OF, THESE FUDDERS ARE FUCKING UP OUR INVESTMENT.

I AM GETTING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION OF ALL THE PARTIES INVOLVED AND PLAN ON MY OWN REVENGE.

EVERYONE WHO IS LEAVING SHOGDITE AND PHOENIX NEGATIVE TRUST CAN EXPECT SOME SHIT BEING FLUNG THEIR WAY VERY SOON.

Just quoting this threat for public record.

I think they need to lock this thread and make a new one, or maybe attempt a covert coin swap and rebrand of LIR.

The problem is not the clonecoin or cheap web-script dice game. The problem is the anonymous criminals behind the ICO who collected over a quarter of a million dollars through false pretences. Encouraging them to take their deception further is not the solution to your problems.

The solution would be for them to hand over the ICO funds to an independent escrow to manage and let the investors form a committee to use the money to hire professionals to create the platform you paid for and for the scammers to basically fuck off.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Perryl

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:10:24 PM

The problem is not the clonecoin or cheap web-script dice game. The problem is the anonymous criminals behind the ICO who collected over a quarter of a million dollars through false pretences. Encouraging them to take their deception further is not the solution to your problems.

The solution would be for them to hand over the ICO funds to an independent escrow to manage and let the investors form a committee to use the money to hire professionals to create the platform you paid for and for the scammers to basically fuck off.

The first sentence is not a problem to me, and many others on the forum. I might not have invested had I known they bought accounts, but I probably would have if they started a new account called LIRDice or whatever. I invested because of the project and roadmap, and the devs do seem to be fulfilling their promises. While I appreciate you looking out for my money, I believe you are being a bit overzealous here. There are so many other threads that could use your attention more, but you're here. Should I assume none of those are scams? Because you don't bother to call them on their shit? Or is it because they don't directly impact something that you care about? I really don't know. You didn't show up until Liskdice did, though.

From what I've seen I can expect to get red trust from this, and that's fine. If you're going to give red trust to everybody that invests in a project then nobody is going to consider your ratings as trustworthy anymore. That would be a shame.

The solution at this point, is for you, to kindly fuck off. We've heard what you had to say. We now know the accounts may have been stolen. Nobody is providing evidence for either side, but the developers are fulfilling their promises and I think they should be given the chance to fuck up. Now that you have said your piece, why don't you go ahead and let us find out for ourselves?

I am comfortable with their management of funds. I am also comfortable with their development work. I don't agree with you. They do not need to hire professionals to complete it for them. Nor do they need to send the funds to an escrow now.

That's all I have to say to you, though. If you wish to carry on, so be it, but I think you've already said enough. Now you're just starting to look like a troll.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:24:51 PM

There are so many other threads that could use your attention more, but you're here. Should I assume none of those are scams? Because you don't bother to call them on their shit?

Check my post history, you'll find plenty of other scams I'm sticking my big nose into. This one isn't special.

We now know the accounts may have been stolen. Nobody is providing evidence for either side,
There is plenty of evidence for anyone who actually wants to understand the facts. Here is some collated in a handy scam accusation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535373.msg15449570#msg15449570

but the developers are fulfilling their promises and I think they should be given the chance to fuck up. Now that you have said your piece, why don't you go ahead and let us find out for ourselves? ... I think you've already said enough. Now you're just starting to look like a troll.

See, that's what you don't seem to understand. Once the fraud is discovered it is crucial that it not simply be buried. Especially in this case, because the goal, the very fucking mission statement text itself, is to create the biggest gambling site with the largest bankroll and the only way you would achieve that is to draw in lots and lots of users from outside the initial circle of investors. If this project were to continue with this aim the end-result would likely be that the 'devs' would find themselves in a position where they had control of not just hundreds of bitcoin, but thousands and could abscond with nobody knowing anything about who or where they were. . .other than the fact they committed fraud to incite others to send them money.

This isn't going away unless the community of investors grows up and accepts that there is no chance of earning any credibility all the while you permit these fraudsters to hold your money.

p.s. Seriously, they've delivered shit-all but a few bitcoins worth of cheap code they bought elsewhere and if you insist otherwise then you deserve to lose your money. But the truth about this scam isn't going to go away. The community has to respond maturely and sensibly to it if you hope to recover any of your investment value.

Perryl

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:04:45 PM

There are so many other threads that could use your attention more, but you're here. Should I assume none of those are scams? Because you don't bother to call them on their shit?

Check my post history, you'll find plenty of other scams I'm sticking my big nose into. This one isn't special.

We now know the accounts may have been stolen. Nobody is providing evidence for either side,
There is plenty of evidence for anyone who actually wants to understand the facts. Here is some collated in a handy scam accusation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535373.msg15449570#msg15449570

but the developers are fulfilling their promises and I think they should be given the chance to fuck up. Now that you have said your piece, why don't you go ahead and let us find out for ourselves? ... I think you've already said enough. Now you're just starting to look like a troll.

See, that's what you don't seem to understand. Once the fraud is discovered it is crucial that it not simply be buried. Especially in this case, because the goal, the very fucking mission statement text itself, is to create the biggest gambling site with the largest bankroll and the only way you would achieve that is to draw in lots and lots of users from outside the initial circle of investors. If this project were to continue with this aim the end-result would likely be that the 'devs' would find themselves in a position where they had control of not just hundreds of bitcoin, but thousands and could abscond with nobody knowing anything about who or where they were. . .other than the fact they committed fraud to incite others to send them money.

This isn't going away unless the community of investors grows up and accepts that there is no chance of earning any credibility all the while you permit these fraudsters to hold your money.

p.s. Seriously, they've delivered shit-all but a few bitcoins worth of cheap code they bought elsewhere and if you insist otherwise then you deserve to lose your money. But the truth about this scam isn't going to go away. The community has to respond maturely and sensibly to it if you hope to recover any of your investment value.

I read through 2 pages of your post history and the only other coin you commented on was Paycoin, and I skimmed through around 5 more and I only seen ICOO. Pretty sure we know about Garza by now. He scammed me 2 years ago. Every other post was either on obvious ponzi schemes, like doublers and whatnot, and here on the LIR thread or other threads about this fiasco. Those 2 pages took me back to Aug. 9th. So, in the last 4 days you have only posted on this coin thread. Completely ignoring all of the other big ICOs that raised more money than this one did and have scam accusations being levied with/without evidence. Something you seem capable of assisting with.

I would think you'd be posting on the Opair thread too. Or maybe the Oracle thread, but no, suddenly after Liskdice appears you start showing your face in this thread. I'm not one to believe in coincidences. You were active throughout July but LIR didn't get your attention until after Liskdice appeared.

This "scam" certainly appears to be special. You have dedicated more time to this thread than any other thread in the last week, and the week before that you only posted on the ICOO thread, once.

I've seen the thread. The scam accusation thread. It's been around since July 3rd. Funny it took you until August to notice it and speak up. Coincidentally and conveniently right after Liskdice popped up, nonetheless. As for the evidence. Ggddtt posted very weak evidence that would get thrown out of court. Quickseller posted nothing, just his opinion. MrPresident's story has too many holes in it. Holes he cannot/refuses to fill. suchmoon posts no evidence, just an opinion. (that I happen to respect, but I digress) Finally, there are your posts. Which include some evidence that they are not the original owners of the accounts, which I had already conceded to and said I was fine with. (Also admitting that I probably wouldn't have bought in had I known they were posting from bought/stolen/whatever accounts)
They still showed up after being outed. That shows some commitment to the project, imo. Possibly for the wrong reasons, I'm a skeptic. I'm not 100% sure either way, but that's part of the game. You'll never know for sure. I've invested in most of the ongoing projects. If any one of them pays off then it pays for the losses on all of the others.

You have a valid point about how much money they may be managing in the future, but we're talking about grey-area gambling here. I don't blame them for hiding behind pseudonyms. No investment is guaranteed. I don't invest in anything without being fully prepared to lose what I invested. Nobody is saying bury it. The thread still has the posts, but this campaign against LIR is just obvious. Looking at your post history did nothing but confirm your bias. Yes. They could have thousands of BTC and just walk away, one day, but by that time the residual income would be more profitable than walking away. So, I don't agree that they would do that.

Development is pieced together with elements found from all over, this is the industry standard. Bootstrap is bootstrap is bootstrap. If you make a button with bootstrap it's going to look like a button made with bootstrap.
If it's a scam it's a scam. It makes no difference now. By continuing this rhetoric you're hurting the investors more than the devs, but since this has already been pointed out to you. I can only assume you want to see us lose money. That's honestly not what I would generally expect or think of someone doing what you're doing. I'm totally and absolutely on your side. Out the scammers, report the malware, try and protect the rest of the community from what they are too ignorant to protect themselves from. I'm all for that, but you've got days of pages of investors saying ok. We understand. Yes, we've heard you. Let it be now. I realize you won't. You've made that much clear. I'm not going to sell at a loss, either. I even bought more. If I lose it I lose it.
It's not like the devs are going to refund us now. You're not going to bully them into doing what you want. Your goal seems to be exactly that, but if that's not going to work. Why are you still here? Why aren't you on any of the other threads that have equally shady shit surrounding their projects?

You say LIR is not special. Why are you on a crusade again them then?
noobmaster

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:30:00 PM

I read through 2 pages of your post history and the only other coin you commented on was Paycoin, and I skimmed through around 5 more and I only seen ICOO. Pretty sure we know about Garza by now. He scammed me 2 years ago. Every other post was either on obvious ponzi schemes, like doublers and whatnot, and here on the LIR thread or other threads about this fiasco. Those 2 pages took me back to Aug. 9th. So, in the last 4 days you have only posted on this coin thread. Completely ignoring all of the other big ICOs that raised more money than this one did and have scam accusations being levied with/without evidence. Something you seem capable of assisting with.

I would think you'd be posting on the Opair thread too. Or maybe the Oracle thread, but no, suddenly after Liskdice appears you start showing your face in this thread. I'm not one to believe in coincidences. You were active throughout July but LIR didn't get your attention until after Liskdice appeared.

This "scam" certainly appears to be special. You have dedicated more time to this thread than any other thread in the last week, and the week before that you only posted on the ICOO thread, once.

I've seen the thread. The scam accusation thread. It's been around since July 3rd. Funny it took you until August to notice it and speak up. Coincidentally and conveniently right after Liskdice popped up, nonetheless. As for the evidence. Ggddtt posted very weak evidence that would get thrown out of court. Quickseller posted nothing, just his opinion. MrPresident's story has too many holes in it. Holes he cannot/refuses to fill. suchmoon posts no evidence, just an opinion. (that I happen to respect, but I digress) Finally, there are your posts. Which include some evidence that they are not the original owners of the accounts, which I had already conceded to and said I was fine with. (Also admitting that I probably wouldn't have bought in had I known they were posting from bought/stolen/whatever accounts)
They still showed up after being outed. That shows some commitment to the project, imo. Possibly for the wrong reasons, I'm a skeptic. I'm not 100% sure either way, but that's part of the game. You'll never know for sure. I've invested in most of the ongoing projects. If any one of them pays off then it pays for the losses on all of the others.

You have a valid point about how much money they may be managing in the future, but we're talking about grey-area gambling here. I don't blame them for hiding behind pseudonyms. No investment is guaranteed. I don't invest in anything without being fully prepared to lose what I invested. Nobody is saying bury it. The thread still has the posts, but this campaign against LIR is just obvious. Looking at your post history did nothing but confirm your bias. Yes. They could have thousands of BTC and just walk away, one day, but by that time the residual income would be more profitable than walking away. So, I don't agree that they would do that.

Development is pieced together with elements found from all over, this is the industry standard. Bootstrap is bootstrap is bootstrap. If you make a button with bootstrap it's going to look like a button made with bootstrap.
If it's a scam it's a scam. It makes no difference now. By continuing this rhetoric you're hurting the investors more than the devs, but since this has already been pointed out to you. I can only assume you want to see us lose money. That's honestly not what I would generally expect or think of someone doing what you're doing. I'm totally and absolutely on your side. Out the scammers, report the malware, try and protect the rest of the community from what they are too ignorant to protect themselves from. I'm all for that, but you've got days of pages of investors saying ok. We understand. Yes, we've heard you. Let it be now. I realize you won't. You've made that much clear. I'm not going to sell at a loss, either. I even bought more. If I lose it I lose it.
It's not like the devs are going to refund us now. You're not going to bully them into doing what you want. Your goal seems to be exactly that, but if that's not going to work. Why are you still here? Why aren't you on any of the other threads that have equally shady shit surrounding their projects?

You say LIR is not special. Why are you on a crusade again them then?

The Devs are silent , this silence tells me a lot .
Perryl

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:32:10 PM

snip

It tells me they're busy working.

Hey guys,

Let's get back on track and focus on what's important, development and the on going tournament.

As of now, a total of 287 users unique by IP have participated in the tournament. Since the tournament has started, we've had a total of 362 new unique users sign up by IP address. So far there has not been much interruptions during the tournament with the exception of a bug found by Sovanik that would cause the site to lock up. After some refactoring we were able to tackle this problem and have deployed a solution that works well both on the client-end and server-side.

Currently, Jigar and I are continuing development based off our own internal time line. As mentioned before, there are 4 new games on the way and 2 new provably fair games however they will take some time to develop and even after release will require some testing before we allow gambling via monetary means to ensure safety for both our users and ourselves. As much has been accomplished in the last 2 months of development, we will look to put together a new revised timeline/schedule of what's to come in the near future.

Special shout out to our community who's been vocal about their support in the last few days. It means a lot to us and we assure you that we're here to stay, this is a long term project and the revised timeline will reinforce this.  Look forward to the upcoming changes and remember, the tournament ends on August 22nd so there is still plenty of time to win almost any category. It's anyone's game!

Good luck.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:09:58 PM

What u want.? Dev need Delivery ur job or make post i  this thread?

I think is much better when they delivering something.

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:25:25 PM

So can you tell those poor little LIR investors how do you see the end of this project?
Is your mission to see LIR for 1  satoshi, not recovering for XXX days? Or maybe the wallet with zero connections? Or what...?
Knowing at least part of your plan would help investors to reduce their loses.

Your answer is important, because of many future projects, that you can be "interested in".
Regardless of any of those projects will be scam or not, your potential "involvement" may result in losing real money, so anyone should consider you as potential risk for any crypto project. UNLESS you'll start defending investors right after the suspected scam project is announced. Why wait so long to allow collecting significant amounts by scammers?

Don't get me wrong - I hate scammers too, but your "methods" are difficult to accept, especially for people that lose money.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:48:06 PM

So can you tell those poor little LIR investors how do you see the end of this project?
Is your mission to see LIR for 1  satoshi, not recovering for XXX days? Or maybe the wallet with zero connections? Or what...?
Knowing at least part of your plan would help investors to reduce their loses.

Your answer is important, because of many future projects, that you can be "interested in".
Regardless of any of those projects will be scam or not, your potential "involvement" may result in losing real money, so anyone should consider you as potential risk for any crypto project. UNLESS you'll start defending investors right after the suspected scam project is announced. Why wait so long to allow collecting significant amounts by scammers?

Don't get me wrong - I hate scammers too, but your "methods" are difficult to accept, especially for people that lose money.

In my opinion, the current price reflects the risk involved following the accusations - if the devs could find a way to prove the project was not a scam (Somehow, I don't have any ideas), it would certainly help both investors and the wider community.
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:56:48 PM

yeah, imagine a world where devs have time to respond every scam acusation. wouldnt it be beautiful?
every altcoin thread have fuders calling it scam.
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:12:29 PM

That is actually a really good quote. I have to ask the LetItRide community do you all think we should push for shogdite to start a new moderated thread where we can actually contribute without the arguing about an account? I'd like to see that get nuked to be honest  Shocked My vote is for yes but there are pluses and negatives to doing so which is why It'd be a good idea for us all to decide.
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:31:28 PM

That is actually a really good quote. I have to ask the LetItRide community do you all think we should push for shogdite to start a new moderated thread where we can actually contribute without the arguing about an account? I'd like to see that get nuked to be honest  Shocked My vote is for yes but there are pluses and negatives to doing so which is why It'd be a good idea for us all to decide.

i vote yes too... the complaignt of fuders was legit but its already getting annoying. Same thing over and over again.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:09:50 PM

Based on the amount stolen by the OP, I think there is a good chance that the forum administration would put restrictions in place to prevent the OP from deleting posts from self moderated threads. So creating a self moderated thread that prevents people from warning others about this scam is fruitless.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:23:11 PM

I'd vote for no on this, the developers need to be very transparent - especially after the accusations - investors have little confidence on self moderated threads as deleting posts can hide all negative feedback. I was following a coin where somebody ran an IPO and started deleting negative all comments - it ended very badly
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: