Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:02:29 PM

Anyone who is saying refund everyone is kinda slow at best it would take forever!!. I am not in the top ten and I sold many over 2000sat, I brought about 2btc in the sale and sold at profit and brought back lower.
Should they refund my initial 2btc investment even though I sold at profit and can now buy at a few hundred sat.
For them to even refund the top ten means they must be able to trace the orgins of the coin easier.
Is there a break down on the amount the top ten invested compared with everyone else?

Tracing the origins of each coin is bad idea, and refunding only the whales is unfair.
The only fair solution would be to refund all interested in being refunded - regardless if they purchased the coins on Yobit, or during ICO.
It's just about giving a chance for everyone to get out from this investment.

Do a better proposal instead calling anyone slow at best. Also, I doubt anyone is interested what you've been doing with your money.

So they should refund everyone at the average 1505  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Ok hold on I am going to buy the market out up to 1455  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy that would be an amazing idea to give me even more profit wouldn't it  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Thanks for proving my point

Yeah, your're the best

Thank you, I appreciate your honesty.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:22:18 PM

The move planed just help who invest in ICO, and maybe this will kill the coin.

All here have some interest in LIR, maybe, the best step is dev team release fast the gambling with LIR and just start put buy walls.

raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:38:28 PM

they shouldnt refund only top 10...
they should show some work and the price would reflect that.

i was supporting this coin, but this move really discouraged me.
td services

Activity: 448

black swan hunter

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:58:55 PM

Thanks for the detailed update shogdite. I've noticed less negativity and accusations since the post. Lets see how things progress!

Well his claim to not be able to refund everybody is bollocks. He need only divide the btc he has left from the quarter of a million dollars you gave him by the number of coins in circulation and he could use that price as the buy-back level. That way everybody who wants to recover some of their money can do so and those who want to chance it with people who lied about using bought accounts and sold them a cheap web-script dice game, are able to leave their money with the fraudsters.

By stating that he is only negotiating with the ten largest holders he is essentially letting them choose to walk away with no loss while the rest of you have to just swallow whatever these crooks deign to give you from this point forward.

Even then you have no proof the coins he is 'refunding' aren't mostly his and the other 'dev'. Considering they lied to you from the outset, what reason do you have to believe them now? They've had more than enough opportunity to move the market up and down intentionally to play you all and accumulate cheap coins they can now sell back to themselves for your btc at ICO price and walk away as just an 'honest investor who got a refund'.

My proposal would be:
(1) Initiate a period (few days/a week or so) of collecting the LIR holders who want to be refunded - they would need to send their LIR to an escrow address
(2) Refund proportionally all LIR holders from (1) with BTC from ICO
(3) If any BTC remains, use it for LIR development - I guess there still will be some LIR holders that will believe in this project, but anyone can decide

[Edit] Obviously, no preference for top 10 investors. Why are they better than all the others?

And how much this top invest?

Who knows...

The most important information in this procedure would be:
-BTC available for refunding
-LIR collected for refunding
-max refund price=ICO price

Then everybody can decide what to do

It also seems that by not offering the refund to everyone who was in the ICO, it makes it a lot harder for smaller investors to verify that any refunds actually went to to investors who weren't insiders on the project. The accounts receiving the refunds could actually have been used to shill the ICO to begin with with recycled BTC from the ICO or from other holdings of the founder, so the founder is in effect only refunding himself.
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:39:46 PM

Posts like these make me question why I come on BitcoinTalk to lower my IQ. You want them to "show some work" but they "shouldn't only refund top 10"? Are you interested in working for $0/hr? I'm hiring.

Sure I'm not ecstatic about the decision made, but I'm not particularly mad either. If what you said holds any merit to it, since the devs are continuing to work on the project the price will eventually rebound and as someone else said in 9 months this will be a joke that nobody remembers.

The only fair solution would be to refund all interested in being refunded - regardless if they purchased the coins on Yobit, or during ICO.
I don't really think this is that fair. Suppose I was an investor who thought during the whole fiasco that maybe this really is a scam given the current evidence at the time and sold short at 500 satoshis to try to recoup some of my investment. You're now faulting me for making what I would consider an informed decision where as some genius Yobit trader who's like "omg LIR is featured on pumpteam.net?? I better buy!" is now rewarded with a way of getting out at ico satoshis? The Fuck outta here....
Mokota

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:03:33 PM

Posts like these make me question why I come on BitcoinTalk to lower my IQ. You want them to "show some work" but they "shouldn't only refund top 10"? Are you interested in working for $0/hr? I'm hiring.

Sure I'm not ecstatic about the decision made, but I'm not particularly mad either. If what you said holds any merit to it, since the devs are continuing to work on the project the price will eventually rebound and as someone else said in 9 months this will be a joke that nobody remembers.

Ever thought about refunding a percentage to everyone instead of only refunding the top 10 completely?
ShooterXD

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:19:22 PM

Or LIR dev rebuy all coins from holders, and this is possible Just using ico money, or they work with buy walls to up the coin.

Mokota

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:26:18 PM

Let's assume shogdite is not a liar and he wants to go on with this project.
In my opinion the only way to do it is the following:

1) Refund a specific percentage to all ICO investors... lets say 50%. That's technically no problem, they gave a 10% bonus to every investor after the ICO.
Only refund top 10 will not regain any lost reputation and it has a fishy smell, becaus it could be accounts of the devs.

2) This will eventually increase the reputation back which the project definetly needs for future customers. Also you should stop working with phoenix... aggain, you need trust!

3) The coin will start gaining in value because of less supply and the increased trust.

4) Deliver
Stringcoin

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:06:05 PM

Thanks for the detailed update shogdite. I've noticed less negativity and accusations since the post. Lets see how things progress!

Well his claim to not be able to refund everybody is bollocks. He need only divide the btc he has left from the quarter of a million dollars you gave him by the number of coins in circulation and he could use that price as the buy-back level. That way everybody who wants to recover some of their money can do so and those who want to chance it with people who lied about using bought accounts and sold them a cheap web-script dice game, are able to leave their money with the fraudsters.

By stating that he is only negotiating with the ten largest holders he is essentially letting them choose to walk away with no loss while the rest of you have to just swallow whatever these crooks deign to give you from this point forward.

Even then you have no proof the coins he is 'refunding' aren't mostly his and the other 'dev'. Considering they lied to you from the outset, what reason do you have to believe them now? They've had more than enough opportunity to move the market up and down intentionally to play you all and accumulate cheap coins they can now sell back to themselves for your btc at ICO price and walk away as just an 'honest investor who got a refund'.

You're stupid. Then the devs would be paying people ico price for coins that they bought at 1300 sold at 2900 and rebought at 50 sat and the devs should pay then full ico price. You're more retarded than I had previously thought.
p75formula

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:36:59 PM

This coin seems to be full of a lot of people that haven't really done this before. Too much complaining like anyone owes you anything. This is crypto, it's high risk and it's not fair. What attracts people to this is the potential for quick profits but guess what? That also means the potential for quick losses.

Be smart and if you lose, lose with dignity and move on. Personally, I just keep lowering my buy in. I've been playing with other people's money in crypto for years now so whatever will be will be.
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:45:17 PM

Good to hear someone on the thread over the last few days that isnt  Cry Cry Cry Cry in every post. You understand the game well which is why you are not butthurt. Its funny the biggest butthurt of them all are those who have not invested a cent *or so they claim* but actually helped in destroying the price. Them muppets are actually ignored so don't bother replying to me ladies with your gibberish long winded explanation posts that mean as much as a fart.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1252

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:25:47 PM

This coin seems to be full of a lot of people that haven't really done this before. Too much complaining like anyone owes you anything.

The fraudulent 'devs' owe over a quarter of a million dollars and you want to blame the victims who were lied to?

I do wonder just how many sock-puppet accounts they control in this thread given the frequent excuses posted in defence of them, while dismissing the investor's rights to push for a just resolution.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
p75formula

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:47:22 PM

This coin seems to be full of a lot of people that haven't really done this before. Too much complaining like anyone owes you anything.

The fraudulent 'devs' owe over a quarter of a million dollars and you want to blame the victims who were lied to?

I do wonder just how many sock-puppet accounts they control in this thread given the frequent excuses posted in defence of them, while dismissing the investor's rights to push for a just resolution.

No I want people to grow a pair. It's cliche at this point to say it but if you can't afford to lose it don't invest it. If you do lose it then and you couldn't afford to then blame yourself and quit whining like butthurt little boys.

LOL, "hero" account. You buy that just to come hear and get some cred?
Mokota

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:53:32 PM

No I want people to grow a pair. It's cliche at this point to say it but if you can't afford to lose it don't invest it. If you do lose it then and you couldn't afford to then blame yourself and quit whining like butthurt little boys.

LOL, "hero" account. You buy that just to come hear and get some cred?

You are right with your first sentence, don't invest too big sums.
But there is also a difference if something you invested in just did a bad job or mismanagement... or if they lied and stange things happened.
And of course every investors can blame them about that. It's the same with big companys like VW.

So don't try to silence investors who lost money... especially when 10 big whales could just leave and all others weren't even asked!

I personally didn't lost much, because i diversify, but it's about principle and fighting for the right.
p75formula

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:59:42 PM

But there is also a difference if something you invested in just did a bad job or mismanagement... or if they lied and stange things happened.
And of course every investors can blame them about that. It's the same with big companys like VW.

So don't try to silence investors who lost money... especially when 10 big whales could just leave and all others weren't even asked!

I personally didn't lost much, because i diversify, but it's about principle and fighting for the right.

You're right, people have every right to voice their displeasure but at a certain point get over it. This is high risk stuff. If you make it in crypto there is no way you are not going to lose money on bad situations and sometimes outright scams. I'm still not certain where this one is going but I'm just not going to spend too much time groaning about it. I'll set it on the back burner and look for other investments.
Stringcoin

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:04:48 PM

You're right, people have every right to voice their displeasure but at a certain point get over it. This is high risk stuff. If you make it in crypto there is no way you are not going to lose money on bad situations and sometimes outright scams. I'm still not certain where this one is going but I'm just not going to spend too much time groaning about it. I'll set it on the back burner and look for other investments.

Its not high risk, HYIP is hi risk. this is supposed to be low risk.
ShooterXD

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:35:33 PM

The best move in my opinion are two.
Or rebuy all coins from holders
Or up coin with buy walls

patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:30:11 AM

well its a little late to keep making suggestions at this point, devs already said what they are doing so it'd be sort of funny for them to now tell their top 10 investors nvm we're doing something diff lolol
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:40:21 AM

If Phoenix isn't running and comes back (which I doubt  Roll Eyes) how will this affect expenditures since you said he's holding some BTC? Also supposing he does come back, do you actually still think he's trustworthy to work with?

Directed at Shogdite.
ShooterXD

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:08:50 AM

OFC, top 10 investor go happy, and other holders go fucked!

Come on, lets work in this coin, and make it big again

Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: