Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake  (Read 395416 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:38:14 PM

With all the good developers supporting NXT platform, one thing and the most important thing they have being getting wrong is the marketing side of their platform, why in the world would the price of Ardor launched less than a month be close to 1000sat. I think the price is ridiculous and they need to truly protect investors add value to this platform, what makes Ethereum and Even Maidsafe (has been relying on Potential even before Bitcoin) more valuable that NXT and Ardor?

I've always said that. It's like the focus is on the NXT website, where people who are already into NXT reside. There should be more activity and promotion here on Bitcoin talk. Though I do understand that NXT is the original Bitcoin 2.0, that didn't start out with a massive ICO.

So many real arguments to signify the differences with ethereum and maidsafe it would be ridiculous -on top of an absurd waste of time-, to list them... as for the "value", "potential" and promotion (lacking, according to you), well, reality is that nxt/ardr have no real value whatsoever and promotion is being done rather abundantly (and some times in mainstream media, which is rare). So what are we left with? "Potential". And the potential are some chimeric "child chains" that are supposed to start appearing a year from now at the earliest.... BUT -and here is the kicker-, other than 50% of Ignis, the first chimeric child chain, holders of nxt/ardr will be left with NOTHING, regardless the success of those chimeric, potential child chains, sin e all profits will go directly to the devs who, to that effect, have already established a centralized, private, for-profit corporation. Again: no benefits whatsoever to holdes of nxt/ardr. Furthermore, any and all perceived benefits from that 50% of Ignis, can be obtained by buying nxt at the time the devs will be liwuidating their holdings to qualify (the buyers) for the one time snapshot previous to the distribution of Ignis. Why will anyone buy either nxt or ardr now? No reason whatsoever. So they arent. Nothing to do with lack of promotion at all.

But, most of all, ardr was conceived as an scheme to hide another ico that will allow the devs to reap very nice cash from the sale of their huge, free, chest of the ardr they gave themselves. And it worked beautifully (chapeau!) for them: price remains, still at these levels more than4 TIMES HIGHER THAN WHERE IT WAS before the announcement scheme. So question yourselves who continues to do the dumping even at these "bitter" prices that are more than 4 times higher than they were only 3-4 months ago and had been at that level for many, many months. Beginning to get the REAL picture, separated from your wishful thinking? That would be a good start...
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:13:57 PM

With all the good developers supporting NXT platform, one thing and the most important thing they have being getting wrong is the marketing side of their platform, why in the world would the price of Ardor launched less than a month be close to 1000sat. I think the price is ridiculous and they need to truly protect investors add value to this platform, what makes Ethereum and Even Maidsafe (has been relying on Potential even before Bitcoin) more valuable that NXT and Ardor?

I've always said that. It's like the focus is on the NXT website, where people who are already into NXT reside. There should be more activity and promotion here on Bitcoin talk. Though I do understand that NXT is the original Bitcoin 2.0, that didn't start out with a massive ICO.

So many real arguments to signify the differences with ethereum and maidsafe it would be ridiculous -on top of an absurd waste of time-, to list them... as for the "value", "potential" and promotion (lacking, according to you), well, reality is that nxt/ardr have no real value whatsoever and promotion is being done rather abundantly (and some times in mainstream media, which is rare). So what are we left with? "Potential". And the potential are some chimeric "child chains" that are supposed to start appearing a year from now at the earliest.... BUT -and here is the kicker-, other than 50% of Ignis, the first chimeric child chain, holders of nxt/ardr will be left with NOTHING, regardless the success of those chimeric, potential child chains, sin e all profits will go directly to the devs who, to that effect, have already established a centralized, private, for-profit corporation. Again: no benefits whatsoever to holdes of nxt/ardr. Furthermore, any and all perceived benefits from that 50% of Ignis, can be obtained by buying nxt at the time the devs will be liwuidating their holdings to qualify (the buyers) for the one time snapshot previous to the distribution of Ignis. Why will anyone buy either nxt or ardr now? No reason whatsoever. So they arent. Nothing to do with lack of promotion at all.

But, most of all, ardr was conceived as an scheme to hide another ico that will allow the devs to reap very nice cash from the sale of their huge, free, chest of the ardr they gave themselves. And it worked beautifully (chapeau!) for them: price remains, still at these levels more than4 TIMES HIGHER THAN WHERE IT WAS before the announcement scheme. So question yourselves who continues to do the dumping even at these "bitter" prices that are more than 4 times higher than they were only 3-4 months ago and had been at that level for many, many months. Beginning to get the REAL picture, separated from your wishful thinking? That would be a good start...

Let's wait and see.
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:04:05 PM

Hi, previously i have some ADR in mynxt online wallet, i just check tonight and ARD is not available anymore in the wallet, anybody could assist how i want to get my ADR and where to save it.
VanBreuk

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:04:52 PM

Hi, previously i have some ADR in mynxt online wallet, i just check tonight and ARD is not available anymore in the wallet, anybody could assist how i want to get my ADR and where to save it.

Hello, what you could see displayed before October 13th (when ARDR distribution actually happened) was the accumulated number of ARDR you had in your snapshots balance, but that was not yet the number of ARDR held in your account, just a projection.

At October 13th (Nxt block 1,000,000) ARDR was distributed according to snapshots results, in form of a Nxt Asset, which are now held in your Nxt account.

In order to see in MyNxt wallet the assets you are holding, you need to install for free the NXT Assets (basic) plugin, that will allow you to see your assets and transfer them to other accounts if needed. Just go to "+Plugins" in your MyNxt wallet dashboard, and install the plugin so it will be available in your dashboard menu.

The fact you don't see anymore the previous ARDR "balance" is because the table with the snapshot balances was removed from the Nxt database after the distribution was finished, so that snapshots value does not exist anymore - just your actual ARDR asset balance.
konstant111

Activity: 924

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:50:35 PM

And what will happen to exchange NXT, he's going to die Huh 854 sat  Shocked

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
ipsec

Activity: 584

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:26:24 PM

I expect 100
konstant111

Activity: 924

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:57:42 PM

I expect 100

People will come back to trade NXT I'm sure ARDR bad start, people will come back Cool

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:34:33 PM

I expect 100

People will come back to trade NXT I'm sure ARDR bad start, people will come back Cool

Technically this coin still hasn't had a start. That's next year.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:44:18 PM

what happens nxt? This is the only crap that is so dead like no other !!!  Angry

..what is wrong? Does anyone all the time shamelessly dump poloniex price

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 08:53:39 PM

It is normal when you split a share to have worth value halved too. If you look at the cumulative value of NXT and ARDR it is near 2.5k sat, that was the average price of last period, before split.
When ardor project will be mature price will start growing
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:42:42 PM

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/snapshot-the-birthday-present-for-nxt/
For the people who want to know more about Nxt and the history of his community
wolffang

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:26:03 PM

Must read!
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/snapshot-the-birthday-present-for-nxt
MairaObergh

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:24:09 AM

Very cool. But you really have to be into NXT to purchase it. I could do with maybe an audio book version.
freshman777

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 07:54:51 AM

Very cool. But you really have to be into NXT to purchase it. I could do with maybe an audio book version.

They will offer an e-book in the Nxt Marketplace too, cheaper. The paper book will probably be a collector item one day.

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
MairaObergh

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:56:06 AM

They will offer an e-book in the Nxt Marketplace too, cheaper. The paper book will probably be a collector item one day.

Any idea how much it will cost? I'll buy it, but it can't be too expensive.
freshman777

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 07:59:47 AM

Any idea how much it will cost? I'll buy it, but it can't be too expensive.

The exclusive preview for the Nxt community

We propose an exclusive possibility to the community to receive the book and ebook before the 24 November.

Next week, we'll launch our shop on Nxt Marketplace. We sell:
- the last 35 collector books: ~25$ + shipping costs
- e-book: ~10$

We'll send the product as soon as possible.

The official launch

At the 3rd birthday of Nxt, 24 November, we'll switch of the shop on Nxt Marketplace. Then we'll propose the book and ebook on more traditional shops:

The price is 25$ + shipping costs for the the collector books, 10$ for the ebook.

so next week available in Nxt Marketplace, $10 is ~1,500 NXT.

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:55:41 PM

Is there a time limit to claim ardor?
I've had some NXT since the day after the initial people got theirs and never opened the nxt wallet since. If i was not to open if for another 3 years will my ardor appear then or is there a time limit to this?

djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:21:34 AM

i have 1000 ARDOR at mynxt.info
how to claim and send to bittrex???

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
VanBreuk

Activity: 460

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:31:46 AM

i have 1000 ARDOR at mynxt.info
how to claim and send to bittrex???

You do not need to claim - what you have are ARDR assets, which are the actual tokens currently traded.

If you have them in a Nxt account you operate using MyNxt wallet, you just need to install for free the Nxt Assets (Basic) plugin. Go to "+Plugins" in your dashboard side menu for that. Then you'll be able to list the assets in your account and transfer them to other Nxt accounts.

However, I heard that Bittrex had some special requirements to do deposits (they asked to include in the asset transfer a message with the public key of your Bittrex deposit address, IIRC). If that still is required, depositing ARDR in there from MyNxt wallet won't be that straightforward. And then you can find ways to work around that here.
BDdomino

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:30:07 AM

looks interesting watching  Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: