Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe the news ?  (Read 17229 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:56:26 PM

I want to believe in the news but fake news are everywhere. You can't identify who's side is telling the truth and who's lying.

Yes that is the trend of news today.  They will make evrything even to make a lie for the news to catch our attention. Even if it means that there is no basis or any truth that lies on their stories.  Actually I do not believe in everything that I read especially if it came online.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prettyij

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:14:30 PM

news report are what gives us information and update about what happening in the world'''But some news are fake .I Flitter the news i hear daily in my country.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:06:34 PM

news report are what gives us information and update about what happening in the world'''But some news are fake .I Flitter the news i hear daily in my country.

With the way the news today can be manipulated to brainwash people, i would have second or third thoughts before i believe in it. I mean, evil people can use this as a very effective medium to change people's views to something they can easily control. Media is a very powerful weapon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:20:24 AM

Here in the Philippines, news agencies are very reliable and independent. The only thing that spreading fake news and make confusion are the ones that found in the social media.

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:16:01 AM

Yes i believe in the news though there are some that are inaccurate. No one tells the whole story, that's what i've learned in our class in media and literacy.. and its quite true. There are some that hide the truth from others.. reporters do not aqcuire much information because primary sources, like people who are involved in a crime or situation.. does not tell the truth, thus people who watch the news are left thinking if it is real or not.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
xianrf20

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:50:50 AM

Media is dependent, it always rely on person who help them to produced news. We have the ability to reason out si its our duty to find the truth if we don't believe the news.
Wintorez

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:05:30 AM

I do not believe in the news, because all the media can distribute any information for which they will be paid a lot of money. Believe the news may be too gullible people.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:09:33 AM

They say watching news is important so that as an individual we are aware of the happenings in local or outside the country. But sometimes medias are bias and it is boring to watch news because more of it are killings and drugs topic. What I like about news is the weather report so that im prepared whether it will rain or shine tomorrow

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:18:03 AM

They say watching news is important so that as an individual we are aware of the happenings in local or outside the country. But sometimes medias are bias and it is boring to watch news because more of it are killings and drugs topic. What I like about news is the weather report so that im prepared whether it will rain or shine tomorrow

News report are the one that give us updates and information in what is the current happening in our country. News casters are trying their report best to give us the latest update on a certain event. But not all news are trust worthy because there are some fake news that gives bias opinion. We listeners should think wisely if they are reporting accurate and if we can trust them. Me, I personally like reading news more than watching news.
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:57:25 AM

Or do you think media is independent ?

in some cases i believe the news because they have the proof that they are telling the truth. But i dont believe them sometimes because in some case people uses media to be popular. they are spreading fake news sometimes.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Andy.P.GReen

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:04:58 PM

Do you believe in Santa? kinda the same thing...
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:44:47 PM

Usually I don't believe in the news immediately especially if it is a negative news.  It's just sad that many our media today exist for money and just to make a buzz create unreliable news.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:01:26 AM

With capitalism being what it is, when ratings is all that matters, when integrity is for sale... We should just be wary and always take in news with a grain of salt

sohcahtoa1199

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:23:51 AM

Or do you think media is independent ?
After the government, the other institution that i don't trust at all is the media, The media crooked and biased in all it's reportage and they news only favor the political views that they are aligned to and nothing else.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:31:59 AM

Not at all. They are businesses, and they are in the information of entertainment. They are bought and paid for and cannot be trusted.

lioncava

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:05:04 AM

No not at all, unless I see the situation that really happened

cavalera

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:08:05 AM

The news has always been spin since the beginning of time, and in today's world it's about money, coverups and keeping the populace at bay.
zomgmike

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 03:13:42 AM

I believe the news in general, especially when multiple outlets are reporting it and it is plausible.  I don't think it is a giant conspiracy, that's for sure.  Sometimes they do get wrong information.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:15:29 AM

Yes i believe in new's . new's is important to us they help us to know what happen in our country.. but for now in our country when our president is new a lot media reporting a bias news..  that's why for now i believe in media reporting a new's that sating truth not a lie.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:11:14 AM

International news like CNN are examples of a credible source so I still believe in them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: