Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe the news ?  (Read 17230 times)
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:17:22 PM

I don't believe news and I don't watch them. I don't read news papers and try not to watch news videos on Youtube and other social media. They say: good news - no news. So I just don't want to junk my head with all that negative thoughts. I live my life and try to love it and the world
completely disconnect from the outside world still will not work, and yet each person pays attention to the news that the media offer him. And no one forbids you to love anyone, Because it's always difficult to love someone else.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:31:39 PM

it's the best for me don't listen to the news and don't believe them ... we can't change much, why hammer our heads with extra garbage? And I don't think that it means to disconnect from the outside world, but simply rationally use your brain and consciousness
kh bhuiyan

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:06:03 PM

I believe the news sometimes. But not all the time.
anshul_848

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:52:44 PM

Yes I Do Believe The News Bcz That Is The only WaY By Which Ws Are Able To kblw That What Was going In OuR Economy
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:34:50 PM

when it comes to politics news, i dont think so. media has been brainwashed by society and sometimes biased, when it comes to money talks.  media nowadays is like an entertainment to me. paid news is slowly becoming a common phenomenon. One of the ways of handling this is to listen to as many versions/interpretations of an event as you can and then pick and choose. If you follow news closely, and read from multiple media sources, then you can separate the wheat from the chaff.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
khanjan12

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:19:26 PM

The medias are completely money-minded as they would only publish the news that worth them more money whether the news is accurate and precise or not. However the medias are often interested in making news that may be extraordinary which may draw attentions of their viewers/readers.

For a lot of people, the issue is time. There's just too much going on just trying to make ends meet that there isn't any chance to do independent research and fact checking. i think thats why peoples believe in news.. I aslo believe in news.
awaramalik

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:30:03 PM

The medias are completely money-minded as they would only publish the news that worth them more money whether the news is accurate and precise or not. However the medias are often interested in making news that may be extraordinary which may draw attentions of their viewers/readers.

no because media is under the politics.i think media is nothing just for formality every news is fake and the truth is stolen behind the fake drama.
janjims007

Activity: 181

Jan

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:57:43 PM

I dont believe all news by media.Some are false and controlled by corrupt goverment.
If they report about accident its actually true but they report about politics it might be 60% true.

shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:33:45 AM

now news is used for propaganda and destroying one another, so we should be able to choose good news and news that is propaganda. I am a person who can not believe the news
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:48:10 AM

Or do you think media is independent ?
News are everywhere. Media as well. I think no media is independent, they are all dependent to advertisers, and the people around them. I believe in news especially when it pertains to weather bulletin and real-life events like natural phenomena and street-news. However, those news like life stories, celebrities, and others, big NO.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:52:24 AM

I only believe in 40% in news. News is not always true, it can be faked at any time.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:53:09 AM

I only believe in 40% in news. News is not always true, it can be faked at any time.

Right. Facebook sometimes is even more credible even considering the fake news as well. Nowadays, news in mainstream are mostly selective. Media bringing in news is a very powerful tool for control so manipulating it can give someone a lot of power

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
NPG331525

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:29:17 AM

I don't which country you come from, but every news, i briefly said, every news are made by owner of that media's subjectivity. So we have to wise to know whether that news are true or biased. The scary thing is, media have power to make public opinion. If many people believe on some fake news, that false opinion become 'true'.

danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:36:42 AM

I can not believe in everything they said on news, there are many things that the government dont want us to know so they control the news. Moreover, corruption can make the press give false informations to the people, so i always search informations from many places ,not just on the news.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:52:36 PM

It is obvious that some media that are sponsored by the state bend the line in the interest of the government. in any news there is an exaggeration, rephrasing, somwhere the author's fantasies, what kind of news are written in order to switch attention from the main events .. although journalism should be objective. where is it, objectivity?
oookova

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:57:18 PM

I think that media is not independent at all.
I think that it depends on money! Who pays alot - has more power.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:41:53 PM

I do not believe the news from the media, they cheated me once. I hate that, I would never believe those newspapers, they said it was not true

mydreamforever

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:44:52 PM

Yes, I believe the news, believe the news. That is the factor for me to analyze, evaluate the situation. If there is no new information, I will not know where to get the information

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:53:51 PM

Watching what the media, there are more or less independent, but some are sold, but some were originally created for propaganda. In general, in our day, and I would not trust the media.
eucliffe

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:09:34 PM

Not if it comes from mainstream media, not just selective but they're all bias and propaganda as well benefiting the paying parties, good thing social media were created at least we can filter the news and look for the most credible one.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: