Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe the news ?  (Read 17229 times)
Casual89

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

I believe but not completely. because what's in the news / media isn't necessarily all according to the facts. but we also have to appreciate the efforts of media printers because it has helped us to know the news that has just been.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:12:43 PM

In the UK we have all the news stations saying the LABOUR PARTY is anti semitic
I.E    JEREMY CORBYN..

It's seems they have ANTI SEMITES in Israel ..OR is it just the truth and the news are payed by the Jewish business elite to lie to the MASSES ?..

So why is a jew her self saying they are ..

In a brutal open letter, Jewish leaders in Britain accuse Jeremy Corbyn ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../in-a-brutal-open-letter-jewish-leaders-accuse-jeremy...
3 days ago - Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn. (Dan Kitwood/Getty Images). The Labour Party has a long history of troubling behavior, according to Jewish leaders in Britain. In 2016, former London mayor Ken Livingstone was suspended from the party after he said Adolf Hitler had been a supporter of Zionism in the ..

Jewish Grandmother Says: "Jews Are Crooks" - YouTube
Video for jewish grandmother says jews are crooks▶ 6:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjqN4dtbSOA
11 Mar 2010 - Uploaded by NaziswereJews
"Non-Jews were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world-only to serve the People ..

TOM and JERRY Wink Wink Wink..^^^^^^

Jerry was always doing things so tom would get in trouble      and then act the innocent little mouse Wink

Poor tom would get battered by the the owner for smashing the house up when it was jerry..

Just like the OLD LADY said CRAFTY MONKEY BUSINESS..

illionaire & Wife Found Dead in Mansion - LIVE ... - YouTube
Video for jewish canadian billionaire and wife found dead youtube▶ 1:01:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W0bqZ3a9d8
16 Dec 2017 - Uploaded by Right Side Broadcasting Network
A Canadian billionaire, Barry Sherman, and his wife Honey were found dead in their Toronto mansion today ..

So much for Jewish love  conned is own family  RIPPED THEM OFF ..Just like a CRAFTY JEW Wink..

Oh and by the way when i go out i don't abuse no one not ever not unless you abuse me first Wink..
I always say it's nice to be nice when walking around your city town village.. Grin

The news do try make you think how they want you to think though ..
JEDI MIND TRICKS Cheesy..<<NEWS JEDI<<TRICK YOUR BRAINS Wink

artistpol-32

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

Or do you think media is independent ?
Mass media can be independent only if the state allows it. But, unfortunately, in most states this is not.
For nations that have independent media, there might be a recognition the independent media plays a watchdog role on government, keeping an eye out for corruption, incompetence or just outcomes of government actions beyond the official government narrative. A government run or government controlled media very likely iusnt going to do that work to the same degree, if at all.
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

Mass media can be independent only if the state allows it. But, unfortunately, in most states this is not.
For nations that have independent media, there might be a recognition the independent media plays a watchdog role on government, keeping an eye out for corruption, incompetence or just outcomes of government actions beyond the official government narrative. A government run or government controlled media very likely iusnt going to do that work to the same degree, if at all.
Believe and don’t believe is based on a combination of emotion, logic and memory — and that complex cocktail is all housed in our brains. This can be dangerous, leading us down a path of believing information that isn’t true.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

Honesty, I don't believe that news anymore. Most of the news made by media nowadays are biased and incomplete. Let's be aware that they are working for money regardless of the news they make. What matters for them is just the money that they gain from it no matter how they ruin and confuse people from it.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

When i watch the news .

News reader  blah blah blah blah < Me thinks LIAR
News reader blah blah blah blah < Me thinks LIAR
News reader blah blah blah blah < Me thinks hmm POSSIBLE
News reader blah blah blah blah < Me thinks TRUE
News reader blah blah blah blah < Me thinks NO FUCKING WAY    NO CHANCE YOU LIARS Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
News reader blah blah blah blah < Me thinks TURN THAT FUCKING CHANNEL OVER LYING SCUM BAGS..

And that's how i see the news..
But i still keep look to do all above ..I must like calling my TV a FUCKING LIAR  Grin
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

News nowadays always filtring the information and we are not reciving everything so better to check everything by yourself if you want to know more.
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:57:39 PM

I believe in the news but none of the news at times when you ear an news you also know that this is not a news
udroxz

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:16:17 AM

We cant believe in news because people can change and release the news it will be a fake news
polya-na-v

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:25:05 AM

I do not always believe in news. And very carefully choose the new channel. Since the state can not tell the whole truth on state channels.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

Not at all for today's issues. We are now in more contradicting situations when we talk about news. News now can easily converted to whatever one person wants to make it popular that people most want. Fake news now is more truthful than the true one. Fake news spread faster than the truth. Today before believing one news people must observe more before accepting it. The world today is not so pure. We are now in the time of segregation of fake and the truth.
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

I suppose that mass media news mislead people instead of telling the truth. Of course, such news are still interesting to see them but they create a wrong understanding of the situation. So we should watch news sometimes but not trust them generally.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

I suppose that mass media news mislead people instead of telling the truth. Of course, such news are still interesting to see them but they create a wrong understanding of the situation. So we should watch news sometimes but not trust them generally.

You can watch it, but critically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuURFUyrG_A

Fake & Staged pushing a certain narrative.

Looking for a signature campaign.
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:23:56 PM

Journalist have their ethics, but to what I recently have learned they can easily manipulate the content of their news according to their personal agendas and sometimes bend some facts.

And am I the only one who notices that most of the news today are focused on the bad things that had happened? Well as to what they say, stories can be more interesting if it's negative news.

Littlebunny88

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

I do not really believe the news, because now there are many fake news created by the media to vilify a thing, even a people. most media only deliver news from one side only and based on what information they can, but not whether the information he received is true or not. therefore we as the recipient of information through the news must be smart filter all the information that is preached.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

Every media operate with licence and therefore must not be independent.
They are dependent in operating in compliance with regulations of the jurisdiction
they  choose to function from.If media are allowed to work without audit or regulation,
be rest assured there would be propaganda and media high handedness.Government use media
to their own dictates most times except very few media with other agenda other than secular.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

yes I believe, but sometimes not. yes I believe, because of the media we know what's happening in our world or country. I believe because they are indeed proofs of the reality they are reporting. but sometimes the media becomes one-sided, so sometimes I'm not to believe. but my beliefs are even stronger .
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

yes I believe, but sometimes not. yes I believe, because of the media we know what's happening in our world or country. I believe because they are indeed proofs of the reality they are reporting. but sometimes the media becomes one-sided, so sometimes I'm not to believe. but my beliefs are even stronger .
As a rule I don't believe the news about something or someone,because some are fake news,unsubstancial news that may change our bits of learning regarding something or someone.And every so often the individual who pass on the news is bias. Just like in bitcoin investment sites that are most scams. Many are spreading joins about it however generally they post fake sites,scam site, etc.
Divine.bc

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:58:02 AM

I don't often believe the media. A lot of times its just garbage and you have to check around on a story and do a little research to even get close to what is really going on.

Also, the media is completely biased whether you watch the left or right. They tell you what they want you to hear. They are both guilty of this. But, you cant often blame them. Its nearly impossible to present a story and not share an opinion or show it in an opinionated light, due to the fact that the people covering the story have opinions. It can be as simple as inflection of speech.

Finally there are often corporate interests involved. Its hard to stay in business with no sponsors.

criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:58:34 PM

News, in nature, should be independent and media must be free of control and dominance. The authenticity of the news and its fairness can greatly be affected by the ones who's writing it. Hence, the writer should be credible. Credibility of the author highly reflects the news he/she is doing. However, is the publisher credible enough and is the news authentic enough for us to believe in? Well, personally, I still do believe in news. And when I say thay I believe, it does not necessarily mean that we may leave alone the responsibility for the truth to media. The obligation to check and verify those information is still ours - and this includes the selective and critical way to distinguish whom to believe and whom not to since many media are fooling us by twisting, intricating, and interfering the truth for their own interests.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: