Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:21:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 49042 times)
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:53:13 PM

Ethereum got down from about 800.000 sats (august 15) to prices below 200.000 sats (october 15) when trading started.
the price started to grow above the 200.000 sat in january 16.
so a little patience is advisable.

Yes, patience is fine but:
- Ethereum has had clear development path that was (patiently) followed
- Waves seems to be totally out of its roadmap from PRE-ANN, quoted below

----------------
The key features WAVES will have at launch are:
-Custom token issuance, transfer, and decentralized trading
-FIAT tokens on WAVE blockchain
-Cryptocurrency tokens
-Community management features
-Plug-in system

Features after launch
-Reputation system
-Privacy features
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:54:01 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2016, 05:13:43 PM by dannac

Anyone who wants updates on the conference in Russia - you will probably get more information from the LISK thread where Max is posting regularly rather than from the WAVES team who don't seem interested in improving their crappy communication skills.  

Anyone with an ounce of media savvy or common sense would be making the most of this PR opportunity with lots of updates, photos and the like.  Not the WAVES team.  I hope they come to their senses.

May be if we are lucky we can hope that Sasha has another "chat" with Uncle Tai Zen eventually - seems he is the only "investor" that deserves any communication.

Yeah LISK seriously has raised the bar on how to run a proper ICO and post-launch.  Max has done a stellar job.  I don't hold any LISK any more (sold at 3x ICO on launch day), but seriously respect what he has done, regardless of whether he just re-marketed Crypti or not - he's made a great effort.  

The sad thing is, so many people were bashing LISK as they invested in Waves.  Sasha was saying how he's going to prevent the problems with the LISK launch by changing the way Waves are distributed at launch.  Not making it automatic.  How ass-backwards is that?  To prevent DDOS, he's going back to 1995 and doing things manually on a 29,634 BTC funded project.  It's like saying because XYZ company failed at handling email, we'll revert to paper mail and responding to messages by handwriting.  Real smart.  But it is sneaky, in that this method of manual distribution slows down investors from dumping while insiders dump.  LISK never went below ICO price and is still roughly 4x depending on when you got into the ICO.  It went up to 8x for some.  The DDOS on LISK never lost money for anyone, and it was very short-lived.  And yet, Sasha was telling Uncle Tai how he would prevent all the problems with LISK's launch.  

Looking back, I was fooled.  But in retrospect, LISK is operated way more professionally, and as an investor, I don't care if the tech in Waves is better or not (it's non-existent at this point)... as an investor you want ROI or at least not lose 50% ... you want to be comforted when you lose money, and Waves is doing none of that PR comforting.  And I am upset that Sasha criticized LISK so much early on, yet fared considerably worse, and seems to not only not care, but enjoys trolling investors and blaming them for having weak hands.  Pretty disgusting to say the least.

Damn, to much effort to stay here on waves thread every day every hour, only to spread rants, whinings, fears, fud, and stupid posts, really you need a life, i dont understand if you dont have a single Wave, why still losing your time posting here every day 10-20 times at day, go and trade all your shitcoins, leave us, at least you get some paid to scream and post here on waves thread, i dont see the reasson, just GTFO fuck you hasta la vista, sayonara, good bye, go to hell,  Angry

I hope i was clear  Grin

We dont need you, we dont like you stupid coinbiz.

lestherat

Mate  Wink  is not compulsory you read all the comments...
And I don't think all the comments have to be 'lestherat' approved  Grin

I'm finding more annoying reading your silly comments about "everything is FUD, everything is rants..." then other comments that you categorize as spam or fud or rants... JUST STOP IT.
It seems like you are the one that need to get a life out there  Grin ahahah
Life is beautiful out crypto world. Go and get one mate  Cheesy

Still regarding the thread behaviours.. C'mon buddy: shut up and read.
If you don't like it, just skip it. Don't argue all the times. We don't need another cry baby here.
Say what you think about or what you feel like to, if you want. But please stop to butt in someone else opinion just blaming with very childhood argumentations.
Because it gets annoying after a while.

I think I'm talking on behalf of all many other readers.

Thank you.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:06:22 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2016, 05:38:45 PM by NutMasterTardd

Ethereum got down from about 800.000 sats (august 15) to prices below 200.000 sats (october 15) when trading started.

----------------
-Cryptocurrency tokens
-Plug-in system

Features after launch
-Reputation system
-Privacy features

I'm genuinely hoping Waves is just being handled slowly and poorly meaning slower progression, in the end it won't matter as long as what has been stated gets implemented. It doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as it actually happens. They definitely should have hired someone for PR straight after the ICO, was a big mistake not to IMO. Just a matter of waiting now to see if the devs can deliver, If they can this will be so huge.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
slap

Activity: 564
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:36:55 PM

Mass adoption is a goal. Why close official threads on this forum?
"multiple exchanges", "tons of anouncements"... dont promise things you cant make happen
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 05:41:21 PM

----------------
-Cryptocurrency tokens
-Plug-in system

Features after launch
-Reputation system
-Privacy features

I'm genuinely hoping Waves is just being handled slowly and poorly meaning slower progression, in the end it won't matter as long as what has been stated gets implemented. It doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as it actually happens. They definitely should have hired someone for PR straight after the ICO, was a big mistake not to IMO. Just a matter of waiting now to see if the devs can deliver, If they can this will be so huge.

Its not even too late. they could hire someone for public relations right now/ It would be a drop in the ocean for the amount they took in on the ico and it would push price up due to people being confident in the coin.At the moment we have twiggy who isnt even getting paid as far as i know. Just spend the cash on the actual coin instead of loading up on lambos, At the end of the day its in the devs interest for the coin to do well.

btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:43:38 PM

Is sasha purposely giving us no updates?
or is there just nothing to report?

My guess is the latter. My tin-foil hats keep slipping off my head. Tongue

Waves $1 after full node launch

they should invite Jordan of RISE as well. they could share same sentiments later.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:50:53 PM

----------------
-Cryptocurrency tokens
-Plug-in system

Features after launch
-Reputation system
-Privacy features

Its not even too late. they could hire someone for public relations right now/ It would be a drop in the ocean for the amount they took in on the ico and it would push price up due to people being confident in the coin.At the moment we have twiggy who isnt even getting paid as far as i know. Just spend the cash on the actual coin instead of loading up on lambos, At the end of the day its in the devs interest for the coin to do well.

I completely agree, and I'm not bashing Twiggy, he probably should be getting paid for doing as much as he has already. It's just there was a massive amount of money raised, and I know there will be financial reports but I feel like spending a decent amount on a PR team could really be a smart move. Yeah with them buying back what - 3M Waves? They have the incentive to make the price as high as possible, their hard work will pay off eventually.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:11:00 PM

Look at the lisk thread updates from the russia conference all the time, pictures info, why can waves not do this Huh!!
It is so easy just comfort your investors with some typing Smiley
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:16:24 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2016, 08:44:50 PM by ttookk

@Twiggy Smile, perhaps this advice could help Waves with the communications to the community, looking at all the hate in the various Waves topics it appears as if more transparency is necessary.

Hey guys! If you are interested, you can find me and of course guys from the team in official forum - https://wavestalk.org

Smiley Kiss

Look, I don't want to sound bitchy here, but you can't force your preferred channels of communication on us, especially when you (and I don't mean you in particular, Twiggy Smile) are the gatekeepers to those communication channels.

Apart from that, the point has been made by me and 110110101. You obviously read it. Why should we repeat it?
dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:25:55 PM

Look at the lisk thread updates from the russia conference all the time, pictures info, why can waves not do this Huh!!
It is so easy just comfort your investors with some typing Smiley

waves ico money are for nxt platform thats why!! waves is a scamm Grin Grin Grin

THERE WILL BE ......
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 06:30:45 PM

they should invite Jordan of RISE as well. they could share same sentiments later.

thats a shame you guys have to wait for full node just to get a pump.
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:46:21 PM

lestherat

Mate  Wink  is not compulsory you read all the comments...
And I don't think all the comments have to be 'lestherat' approved  Grin
Thank you.

Mr dannac

Im glad you are happy with the actual situation of waves, i have nothing against one user share his feelings about waves and rant and whining 2, 3, 4 God, even 20 times, but if you click on coinbiz profile and dolores12 you can see, but example dolores12, have actually around +500 post with bad comments about waves, +500 posts  coinbiz have around 200.

Sorry but if you are enjoying the comments from this "users", and you find mine annoying, you are totally free to push the button ignore lestherat, im sure im not be upset about that.  Grin

Thanks
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:01:27 PM

HERE IS MY RENDITION OF THE LIFE OF "THE TOOL" aka Coinbiz

Here is nice COINBIZ quote: Maybe take his own advice and cost averaged down

Secondly, you don't lose until you sell.  If I were you, I would have sold earlier to cut losses, but if you're in this long, then average down by purchasing more.  

Here is a series of COINBIZ quotes: I think you will like them too:

1- COINBIZ telling everyone he is a Dev

I'm a seasoned developer.

2- COINBIZ complaining about the Waves team cloning code

It's clear as day that Waves "developers" know very little actual development. They're just tweaking someone else's code.  

3- COINBIZ the "SEASONED DEVELOPER" looking to clone someone else's work -

Hi all, I'm looking to develop a clone or similar service to Bitpay/Coinbase, with slight feature changes/additions.  

Here we see the REAL COINBIZ - dumping on the coin he is supporting-  Huh

Yup I just sold 800k for 25% below ICO, but really who cares.  I'll buy back at 70% below ICO soon.

THEN WE GET TO MY PERSONAL FAVORITE:

Don't just call me a shill and make up shit.

NOT ONLY ARE YOU A SHILL BUT ALSO A FUCKING LIAR - hehe

Cryptocurrency day trading is one my hobbies.  Just made 5 btc in the past hour on EXP while monitoring this thread for more lies.

NOPE HE TOPPED IT WITH THIS:

Don't mess with me or our group.  I'm not just here on behalf of myself.  I hate being lied to, and I'm speaking on behalf of 2500 investors in our small group.  We're all fucking upset.  This isn't a joke.  

I run shit.  And in regards to Waves, I have the capability to run it straight to the ground.

I need to add a little more to this since COINBIZ is still lying
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:03:47 PM

HERE IS MY RENDITION OF THE LIFE OF "THE TOOL" aka Coinbiz

Here is nice COINBIZ quote: Maybe take his own advice and cost averaged down

Secondly, you don't lose until you sell.  If I were you, I would have sold earlier to cut losses, but if you're in this long, then average down by purchasing more.  

Here is a series of COINBIZ quotes: I think you will like them too:

1- COINBIZ telling everyone he is a Dev

I'm a seasoned developer.

2- COINBIZ complaining about the Waves team cloning code

It's clear as day that Waves "developers" know very little actual development. They're just tweaking someone else's code.  

3- COINBIZ the "SEASONED DEVELOPER" looking to clone someone else's work -

Hi all, I'm looking to develop a clone or similar service to Bitpay/Coinbase, with slight feature changes/additions.  

Here we see the REAL COINBIZ - dumping on the coin he is supporting-  Huh

Yup I just sold 800k for 25% below ICO, but really who cares.  I'll buy back at 70% below ICO soon.

THEN WE GET TO MY PERSONAL FAVORITE:

Don't just call me a shill and make up shit.

NOT ONLY ARE YOU A SHILL BUT ALSO A FUCKING LIAR - hehe

Cryptocurrency day trading is one my hobbies.  Just made 5 btc in the past hour on EXP while monitoring this thread for more lies.

NOPE HE TOPPED IT WITH THIS:

Don't mess with me or our group.  I'm not just here on behalf of myself.  I hate being lied to, and I'm speaking on behalf of 2500 investors in our small group.  We're all fucking upset.  This isn't a joke.  

I run shit.  And in regards to Waves, I have the capability to run it straight to the ground.

I need to add a little more to this since COINBIZ is still lying

I don't understand why anyone cares what he is saying? He is just one investor who got burnt buying in too much at the ICO. He expected to make a load of money for doing nothing now he is throwing a tantrum throwing around any FUD to discredit Waves and the dev team, all because he didn't get the return he wanted. That's the bottom line people.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:04:51 PM

Here is some more of COINBIZ's LIES:

IPO is closed, I missed it. 

I really hope you have an answer because I have a substantial amount.  I'm talking 6 figures.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:18:17 PM

Here is some more of COINBIZ's LIES:

IPO is closed, I missed it. 

I really hope you have an answer because I have a substantial amount.  I'm talking 6 figures.

So some guy is making up shit for his own personal gain on a random forum on the internet full of anonymous people?

In other news, water is wet.

We all know what his game is, and most of the other trolls here. I'm seriously doubt it convinces many people to buy or sell, of course there are the really gullible ones but they'll learn their lessons. Just ignore them.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:32:53 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 01:36:13 PM by zengryT

This photo is making me question my investment with LISK now after the shit this guy is pulling here on the waves community. Max what are you doing with him, not good.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:35:06 PM

You are a supporter like one of us, which is according to the feedback and that does not mean anything and besides the waves team have already said that you are not part of their Team, just a supporter.

Twiggy, you are doing a good job as a community member, but you cannot update on every aspect of Waves. The team must be responsible to their community for updates not you.

Smiley

https://wavesplatform.slack.com/archives/general/p1467400993084525

mx [00:23]  
@twiggy.smile: is official Waves support team member if anyone asks, will be focusing mostly on slack and official forum and updating with speed, if anyone is annoyed by disappearing messages in slack all needed information about Waves can be found here https://wavestalk.org/ and in #announcements channel.

mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:37:32 PM

great
reserved

IOTA
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:38:54 PM

This photo is making me question my investment with LISK now after the shit this guy is pulling here on the waves community. Max what are you doing with him, not good.

So we are now full fud. Next fud coming.Next fomo and then fud again.

Even a conference is bad now, i understand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: