Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:01:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:12:54 AM

Would you mind checking your skype?

Have sent through multiple messages

The plot thickens.

i just want to know whats happening in relation to my role making vids m8
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:23:36 AM

I've been following this project for months, but haven't posted here much. I usually either chat it up on Yobit or /biz/.

Looking forward to seeing the FUD die down a bit because it's getting ridiculous. Also, the Pajeet bandwagon BS was just unnecessary and obviously orchestrated. That being said, I'll continue my efforts to derail any unwarranted FUD.

Keep your head up, Chicken, and stay strong. Many of us more "silent" investors are in this long term because we believe in Trump Coin Smiley

Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:30:00 AM

Please read that Chicken is ready to put the Funds in ESCROW so what is the problem now?

Why is he doing this now the price has plummetted? Why was he dead against it only a few hours ago?

Its a moot point anyway. His involvement is now akin to rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.

Nonsense,
Im not the one who falsely said Alex Jones was going to feature it. I was not the dev during that hype, it had been handed over to CantStump who probably hatched a plan
to create false hype. He was in control for just over one week and that is the result. Nothing to do with me. Im back though, and its not being handed over to anyone
again. I dont lie, I will not tarnish Trump.  Get that in in to your head please.

Your plas were suggesting I hand teh Trump Fund over to CantStump and his new team. Yes, pink elephants do fly. I have proved not one Trump has been spent form the
Trump Fund but it was huge issue to you and your pals despite it having zero to do with the price. Think with some logic man!

The reason Im doing this (coming back) is precisely to stop people hyping the hell out of the coin with made up stories. Like I say, a week in the hands of someone else and straight away resorted to self enriching. Not On My Watch!
of course I could have done this months ago but I have something which is kindof rare in Crypto - its called integrity.

Were moving forward and were going to be positive and will secure endorsement. You can be part of that or please move on.

Chicken65 I'm glad you took over , I have been reading such unfair crock of SHIT about you!  I was looking forward for  you to take over as the new team did nothing to protect this coin and above all their lies...Please never hand over again the coin if they don't make public who they are so they can be shamed if they try to fool or deceive us again.

Well, gentlemen, when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay. Here's Chicken65 facing the fire and on the other side is the ex-new team who took over telling lies to hype the coin and cash out  hiding in their rotten immoral shelter like cowards making use of dirty money painted with lies. Chicken65 integrity is a million times more valuable  than the money these lairs made

Chicken65 you have big balls by taking this project back when you should have not! I admire you and  thanks for continuing this loyal and true fight for something you strongly believe!

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:51:52 AM

I just want to say that from my interactions with Chicken65, and how I have seen him act, that I believe he is one of the most honest people in crypto.  It is unfortunate that the "new dev team" were a bunch of scammers.  Most likely it was a small group of individuals pretending that they were multiple people.  Pathetic.  Unfortunately, there will always be scammers, and you always have to be aware of them.  I don't see how Chicken65 could have know that the group he was handing the coin over to would do this.  The good news is that Chicken65 was smart enough not to heed their calls of handing over the 200k TrumpFund, because if he did, they most assuredly would have dumped that too.  If the TrumpFund ever does leave Chicken65's hands, it needs to be to someone who is famous and has much more to lose in reputation than the fund is worth (Alex Jones or the like).  They would also have to cryptographically prove themselves via PGP before the fund was transferred.  I'm personally fine with Chicken65 holding on to the TrumpFund, because I believe he has integrity and good intentions.  Maybe the fund needs multisig to prevent someone from trying to hack him.  Just a thought.  I'm worried about who the multisig participates would be.  It could be a terrible idea if the multisig participates are bad actors.

I still think trying to get our movement mentioned on the Alex Jones Show would be a good idea.  Also, the neat thing about TrumpCoin is that it is a grassroots movement and not a corporate SuperPAC.  I think that Trump would be more likely to take our money because of this fact.

Chicken65, in regards to the fact that according to you the TrumpFund needs to be bigger, you ought to simply hard fork the coin and issue another 300k to the TrumpFund to reach the 500k needed.  It is going to be difficult to raise another 300k without doing this.  Just hard fork, dilute and be done with it.  Everyone takes a little off the top via dilution, and it is fair.  The primary goal of TrumpCoin is helping Trump, and this fits in line with that motive.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Theu

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:03:09 AM

I just want to say that from my interactions with Chicken65, and how I have seen him act, that I believe he is one of the most honest people in crypto.  It is unfortunate that the "new dev team" were a bunch of scammers.  Most likely it was a small group of individuals pretending that they were multiple people.  Pathetic.  Unfortunately, there will always be scammers, and you always have to be aware of them.  I don't see how Chicken65 could have know that the group he was handing the coin over to would do this.  The good news is that Chicken65 was smart enough not to heed their calls of handing over the 200k TrumpFund, because if he did, they most assuredly would have dumped that too.  If the TrumpFund ever does leave Chicken65's hands, it needs to be to someone who is famous and has much more to lose in reputation than the fund is worth (Alex Jones or the like).  They would also have to cryptographically prove themselves via PGP before the fund was transferred.  I'm personally fine with Chicken65 holding on to the TrumpFund, because I believe he has integrity and good intentions.  Maybe the fund needs multisig to prevent someone from trying to hack him.  Just a thought.  I'm worried about who the multisig participates would be.  It could be a terrible idea if the multisig participates are bad actors.

I still think trying to get our movement mentioned on the Alex Jones Show would be a good idea.  Also, the neat thing about TrumpCoin is that it is a grassroots movement and not a corporate SuperPAC.  I think that Trump would be more likely to take our money because of this fact.

Chicken65, in regards to the fact that according to you the TrumpFund needs to be bigger, you ought to simply hard fork the coin and issue another 300k to the TrumpFund to reach the 500k needed.  It is going to be difficult to raise another 300k without doing this.  Just hard fork, dilute and be done with it.  Everyone takes a little off the top via dilution, and it is fair.  The primary goal of TrumpCoin is helping Trump, and this fits in line with that motive.

I think it's unfair to call the devs scammers. It is currently Fourth of July weekend. Give them time. Coin isn't moving that quickly, yet.
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:04:39 AM

Been away a lot lately and come back to all this FUD and absolute lies about Chicken65 and FUD about the coin

I have been here from near the beginning and have interacted a LOT with the Dev and he is ,as the above poster says,

ONE OF THE MOST HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY DEVS IN CRYPTO

I'm sorry if that piece of truth hurts the fudsters  but that's a fact

He has my support and always will
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:08:44 AM

Everything needs to be cleared up here. So Cantstump scammed? What happened? Was there a scam at all? There's been so much going on and so many things being said lately.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
sealab

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:11:44 AM

Everything needs to be cleared up here. So Cantstump scammed? What happened? Was there a scam at all? There's been so much going on and so many things being said lately.

Check the /biz/ thread. Chicken will delete my comment, but video guy posted in the thread that CantStump just came back from some thing with his family and is in a skype call with chicken

I have seen no evidence that any developer has dumped
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:15:42 AM

The plot thickens.

I have spoken to him now. My Trumpcoin Skype was deactivated when I handed the project over to CantStump.
No plots, no smoking gun.
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:19:49 AM

Check the /biz/ thread. Chicken will delete my comment, but video guy posted in the thread that CantStump just came back from some thing with his family and is in a skype call with chicken

The plot thickens.

I have spoken to him now. My Trumpcoin Skype was deactivated when I handed the project over to CantStump.
No plots, no smoking gun.
LMFAO
I need a break
Gonna sleep, I'll catch yall tomorrow.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:31:00 AM

I just spoke with CantStump. He stepped down. I also spoke with video guy. Anything else you would like to add?
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:45:52 AM

Final post for me for a few hours at least.

Thank you to those who are supporting my integrity, very much appreciated. I made an error handing the project over to someone I didnt check out properly.
He allowed the project to become a carnival which lead to hype and a pump n dump crew rolling in which he may or may not have been part of. It
doesnt really matter because hes fired now. All of them are. No one will be handed this project again - you can all be sure of that.

I will write up a plan of what we have to do to secure endorsement later today. Its the plan we as the community really do have to stick to.
No more conversations about things that only succeeed in distracting us from the objective which I know for sure we can achieve.

I totally apologise for handing it over and allowing the fud and the hype to happen, but let none of us forget that was orchestrated and once they
had all dumped they thought lets destroy the whole thing. When your the leader of the project (CantStump) you cant allow that to happen, you cant be awol
for days. You either lead from the front or your part of the problem.

Onwards and upwards  Smiley

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:51:30 AM

hes fired now. All of them are.

Good move!  Get 'em outta here!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:35:39 AM

Hi Folks,

This is the new Trump Coin thread which I had to create due to an enormous amount of vicious attacks from a PND team as well as your every day Trump hater. I absaloutely dont mind any criticims whatsoever and its welcomed providing its not blatant Fud which is no longer going to be tolerated. As the election cycle moves on it really became clear today how much viciousness would appear on the Trump Coin thread and that is not what we are about. The original thread lasted over 200 pages and through tha timet there had been many times the fudders would come in and I didnt launch a new thread. A degree of fud is expected and can be dealt with. However today was a new height in fud though which in all my time in Crypto have never seen, and quite simply had to be dealt with becasue it was for sure going to get much worse further down the line.

Despite all my efforts to prove I didnt spend the Trump Fund it made no difference. Obviously their agenda was not and never was for the good of this project. All those brand new accounts meant there was a concetrated effort to destroy this project and I wont let that happen. I handed the project administration over to a member called CantStump two weeks ago. He and his friends (I now know) intentionally hyped up the project talking about an Alex Jones feature. This is what caused the price of the coin to spike and along with a PND team they pushed the price up and then crashed it.  With hindisght I maybe should have said something on the thread but I wasnt sure at that time if it waas true or not becasue I wasnt part of teh team who supposedly organised this.

We have one objective - secure endorsement so we can hand Trumps Campaign team a very nice donation.
That is what this coin is about, and if you can make something to then thats fine.

We all need to sing from the same song and I will be deciding how we secure endorsement along with some like minds.

From this moment Im taking over the project again. I will not allow this project and the name it goes by to be tarnished by greed, or hate.

Hey thanks im not here to hurt trump i want it to succeed i havnt sold a single trump during this time and have only been buying and will buy more the only reason i sold before was because i couldnt do the swap and chicken65 has proven his trust to me.He could have burned this project many time and ran with money but hes still here. People will sell trump the price will rise and fall. Selling a YUGE amount of coins isnt bad its just the redistribution if wealth before the next leg up. This type if thing happens in currency markets all the time. Buy your coins now! Trump coin blockchain IS secure it was just a bunch of FUD I will happily buy another 100,000 trump slowly and continue to to trade forex. The swap is over the wallet is synced and the more whales that sell coins the more chances other people have to get in. The price cant go low if no ones willing to buy at a lower price and people are willing to sell at a lower price. Everyone buying is most likley goig to hold for the next leg up and trade. I do this I buy and sell trumps ride waves its what i do im a TRaDER. This is a GOOD coin with massive potential!  The TRUMP fund is there not stolen like fudders spread lies! We should all donate more coins to it gradually over time. Chicken65 will not run with he trump fund its really not in his best interest. For fudders who think trump wont take bitcoin donations anonymously ive already donated to political campaigns with cryptos!

The federal election commission in the USA already gave the green light for donating to political campaigns with cryptos

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2014/05/08/federal-election-commission-approves-bitcoin-donations-to-political-committees/

Also you can easily donate to TRUMP campaign now with BITCoin  all we need is for him to accept the donation = Yuuuuuge win and thats all that really matters! we can stay anonymouse if we choose thats our choice and it the wonderful beauty of cryptos! I perfer tradeing cryptos to stocks because of things like trumpcoin! We are making history men and we are doing gods work

http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/22/technology/every-trump-donor-bot/

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:40:32 AM

Chicken65 is undoubtedly a person of integrity rarely found in crypto world .

He has already proved his honesty by keeping the donation fund intact.

We have already get rid of the bad peoples and now the project is into secure hands .

All we need to do is to give whole hearted support to Chicken65 and make TRUMP COIN  a Success Story .

Itssherman

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:54:42 AM

Did CantStump's post get deleted or did he remove it himself? I just think his POV matters too, so we can have transparency about what was going on.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:09:02 AM

I removed it. It was a thinly veiled attempt to not take any responsibility and push blame toward me - when in fact it happened on his watch..
Its not the price rise and subsequent dumping that bothers me. That happens in Crypto, and im totally fine with that. Its that he allowed an obvious hype to
happen treating this project like Bigup Coin or some other daft coin for a quick fast buck. When the Fud came around he was missing.
He only appeared once I had gone in to do the clean up. Yup, the guy who wasnt even supposed to
be the dev. However, Im back, and Im taking no nonsense any more from anyone.

One last thing about that: There were a few newbies who bought in very high the last couple of days. I feel bad for those guys., Its a terrible expereince to see that happen when your
new to Crypto because it leaves a bitter taste and can have the effect of turning those guys in to cynical Crypto traders. I always wanted to avoid that.
However, all they need to do is hold and they will be fine.

Lets all move on now. Lets get positive and produce some high energy momentum  Smiley and all sing the same song

LATER
I will make some announcements about various aspects of the project including Escrow for the Trump Fund that I hold. Obviously I would never have touched that fund, but Im going to hand it
to Sebastion or one of the other Escrow guys to hold. That will prevent any accusations in future (I hope)

There is also a very good idea from decentralised regarding increasing the Trump Fund. Ill talk about that later to.

One thing about Trump Coin, its never boring  Wink
Itssherman

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:17:54 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 11:29:57 AM by Itssherman

I removed it. It was a thinly veiled attempt to not take any responsibility and push blame toward me - when in fact it happend on his watch and he was awol.
Its not the price rise and subseqeunt dumping that bothers me. That happens in Crypto, and im totally fine with that. Its that he allowed an obvious hype to
happen and when the Fud came around he was missing. He only appeared once I had gone in to do the clean up. Yup, the guy who wasnt even supposed to
be the dev. However, Im back, and Im taking no nonsense any more from anyone.

One last thing about that: There were a few newbies who bought in very high the last coupel of days. I feel bad for those guys., Its a terrible expereince to see that happen when your
new to Crypto because it leaves  abitter taste and can have the effect of turning those guys in to cynical Crypto traders. I always wanted to avoid that.
However, all they need to do is hold and they will be fine.

Lets all move on now. Lets get positive and produce some high energy momentum  Smiley and all sing the same song

LATER
I will make some announcements about various aspects of the project including Escrow for the Trump Fund that I hold. Obviously I would never have touched that fund, but Im going to hand it
to Sebastion or one of the other Escrow guys to hold. That will prevent any accusations in future (I hope)

There is also a very good idea from decentralised regarding increasing the Trump Fund. Ill talk about that later to.

One thing about Trump Coin, its never boring  Wink

I'm not really here to pick sides or point fingers but I am of the opinion CantStump could've been a bit clearer on the Alex Jones thing. I'm specifically pointing out this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.msg15407842#msg15407842 (why mention a date at all if there are no certainties).

There were even alot of questions about when he would be on the Alex Jones shows, but not a single dev answered which imho could've prevented the whole Alex Jones' show plug expectation.

Aside from the recent events I did like the direction the team was taking. I still think we are severly lacking in accessibility, transparency and appeal. I still believe it's something worth to works towards.
ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:19:14 PM

FYI, I will immediately dump my trumps if another 300k are created.
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:25:35 PM

Bad things do happen; how chicken responded to them defines his good honest character and the quality of this project. Now we trust Chicken65 more than ever! We all  can choose to sit in perpetual sadness for all the newbies who fall by the gravity of fud CantStump and company created to fill in their pocket with the investment  of innocents new people, or we can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift Chicken65 has that is Love for those who suffered and integrity to fight back and dump to the rubbish bin people like tensai that ''support'' trump only  when  things go well but once thing don't look so bright don't doubt to attack chicken65 with all his strength to bring down the Trump project ..why? I am sure he sold all his coins and then as he has not coins wants the value to fall further so he can buy back.

A good supporter do not sell when things go down hill, You lose money to protect the project and in that way you will be rewarded once the project reach its final objective... I did not sell a single Trump coin. I will keep them till they reach the real value that its $10 and above

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: