Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:26:13 PM

I just want to say that from my interactions with Chicken65, and how I have seen him act, that I believe he is one of the most honest people in crypto.  It is unfortunate that the "new dev team" were a bunch of scammers.  Most likely it was a small group of individuals pretending that they were multiple people.  Pathetic.  Unfortunately, there will always be scammers, and you always have to be aware of them.  I don't see how Chicken65 could have know that the group he was handing the coin over to would do this.  The good news is that Chicken65 was smart enough not to heed their calls of handing over the 200k TrumpFund, because if he did, they most assuredly would have dumped that too.  If the TrumpFund ever does leave Chicken65's hands, it needs to be to someone who is famous and has much more to lose in reputation than the fund is worth (Alex Jones or the like).  They would also have to cryptographically prove themselves via PGP before the fund was transferred.  I'm personally fine with Chicken65 holding on to the TrumpFund, because I believe he has integrity and good intentions.  Maybe the fund needs multisig to prevent someone from trying to hack him.  Just a thought.  I'm worried about who the multisig participates would be.  It could be a terrible idea if the multisig participates are bad actors.

I still think trying to get our movement mentioned on the Alex Jones Show would be a good idea.  Also, the neat thing about TrumpCoin is that it is a grassroots movement and not a corporate SuperPAC.  I think that Trump would be more likely to take our money because of this fact.

Chicken65, in regards to the fact that according to you the TrumpFund needs to be bigger, you ought to simply hard fork the coin and issue another 300k to the TrumpFund to reach the 500k needed.  It is going to be difficult to raise another 300k without doing this.  Just hard fork, dilute and be done with it.  Everyone takes a little off the top via dilution, and it is fair.  The primary goal of TrumpCoin is helping Trump, and this fits in line with that motive.

FYI, I will immediately dump my trumps if another 300k are created.

Really? Cuz i wont. 200,000 coins is still a lot of $$ if trumpcoin reaches 10$

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:35:35 PM

I just want to say that from my interactions with Chicken65, and how I have seen him act, that I believe he is one of the most honest people in crypto.  It is unfortunate that the "new dev team" were a bunch of scammers.  Most likely it was a small group of individuals pretending that they were multiple people.  Pathetic.  Unfortunately, there will always be scammers, and you always have to be aware of them.  I don't see how Chicken65 could have know that the group he was handing the coin over to would do this.  The good news is that Chicken65 was smart enough not to heed their calls of handing over the 200k TrumpFund, because if he did, they most assuredly would have dumped that too.  If the TrumpFund ever does leave Chicken65's hands, it needs to be to someone who is famous and has much more to lose in reputation than the fund is worth (Alex Jones or the like).  They would also have to cryptographically prove themselves via PGP before the fund was transferred.  I'm personally fine with Chicken65 holding on to the TrumpFund, because I believe he has integrity and good intentions.  Maybe the fund needs multisig to prevent someone from trying to hack him.  Just a thought.  I'm worried about who the multisig participates would be.  It could be a terrible idea if the multisig participates are bad actors.

I still think trying to get our movement mentioned on the Alex Jones Show would be a good idea.  Also, the neat thing about TrumpCoin is that it is a grassroots movement and not a corporate SuperPAC.  I think that Trump would be more likely to take our money because of this fact.

Chicken65, in regards to the fact that according to you the TrumpFund needs to be bigger, you ought to simply hard fork the coin and issue another 300k to the TrumpFund to reach the 500k needed.  It is going to be difficult to raise another 300k without doing this.  Just hard fork, dilute and be done with it.  Everyone takes a little off the top via dilution, and it is fair.  The primary goal of TrumpCoin is helping Trump, and this fits in line with that motive.

I somehow dont think any of us would sleep if you did. If something like that is going to happen to increase the Trump Fund then its happening
because none of you seem willing to donate to the fund. Most of you only want to take for your own benefit.  I know that fund must be increased to satisfy
some conditions of endorsement. I cant be any clearer that than that. Now, if everyone is willing to pony up we dont have to worry about that
do we. No decision has been made, its simply an idea for the moment.
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:49:29 PM

I somehow dont think any of us would sleep if you did. If something like that is going to happen to increase the Trump Fund then its happening
because none of you seem willing to donate to the fund. Most of you only want to take for your own benefit.  I know that fund must be increased to satisfy
some conditions of endorsement. I cant be any clearer that than that. Now, if everyone is willing to pony up we dont have to worry about that

Every time i buy trumps im willing to donate 8-10% of my purchase to the trump fund gradually over time until elections. 200,000 i feel is a lot it would mean we raised $2 million for trump if it reached 10$ a coin and we should all be proud of that accomplishment and im sure trump would be very happy that his supporters helped! He does need it!

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:07:39 PM

Bad things do happen; how chicken responded to them defines his good honest character and the quality of this project. Now we trust Chicken65 more than ever! We all  can choose to sit in perpetual sadness for all the newbies who fall by the gravity of fud CantStump and company created to fill in their pocket with the investment  of innocents new people, or we can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift Chicken65 has that is Love for those who suffered and integrity to fight back and dump to the rubbish bin people like tensai that ''support'' trump only  when  things go well but once thing don't look so bright don't doubt to attack chicken65 with all his strength to bring down the Trump project ..why? I am sure he sold all his coins and then as he has not coins wants the value to fall further so he can buy back.

A good supporter do not sell when things go down hill, You lose money to protect the project and in that way you will be rewarded once the project reach its final objective... I did not sell a single Trump coin. I will keep them till they reach the real value that its $10 and above

I do agree with you Blas.

Tensai was a troll that appear to look normal and moderate supporter of the trumpcoin only with the idea to hurt the project as soon as it was the right time. Now we know who are the real supporter of trumps and who are the rats!

Crisis like this one  will never overtake Chicken65 if his determination to succeed is strong enough as he is showing with great maturity right now.

Chicken65 is motivated by the desire to achieve a good fund for the Trump campaign , not by the desire created by  fuds like cantStump and Tensai.

Chicken65 is doing his best because what he is planting now he will harvest later with lots of smiles and most importantly the big smile of the future President of the United States Mr Trump!

It does not matter how slowly he takes  to recover from the tramps these miserable rats put on chicken65 and all the new innocent people who invested on this project on the hype created by cantsump and likes because chicken65  will not watch the clock to do what he  does that is Keep going!  Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines to overtake obstacles like this one and if Chicken65 can dream of a better future with the Trump project then he can do it!

Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:29:55 PM

The conditions of endorsement sound a bit too vague in my opinion, could you be a bit more specific with that?
Also, hardforking to issue another 300k trumps isn't going to do anyting other than devalue the worth of trumpcoins so I really don't see the point in that.
tradertom.net

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:30:28 PM

Thank God Chicken65 came back whom ever started that rumor should be hung.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 02:34:14 PM

How the hell has Trump not taken you down yet? Even Coinye wasn't as blatant using his photos. Hope you have a lawyer.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money