Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:47:25 PM

And a special thank you to Mr. Bitinator for being with us a unlikely hero from are Trump coin family. When I first read about Mr. Bitinator I was not sure I thought he was here to hurt us, but I was wrong about that. Mr. Bitinator has a long history of winning to have him here with us means a lot. Mr. Bitinator could be anywhere in the world doing anything he wants but he is here with us supporting us. From me to Mr. Bitinator thank you.

Thanks bro feels good man. Im not sure whats going on other devs are talking about forking and all sorts of stuff i really dont understand im just a trader and i keep it simple. Right now i have nothing to lose by just holding and seeing what happens. Im not going to buy more until trump has an obvious clear path. I still have faith in us making history. The marketing and videod were very goid and trumpcoin.com was very proffesional. What will all of you do? I will continue to trade and ride these waves im thinking ill trade 50,000 trump and hold 50,000 until we reach our goal of 60-100 million$ marketcap

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:03:55 PM

But the alex jones gig is real, so is robert david steele

Can we put the trump fund in a type of paperwallet with bip38 encryption? And the passphrase is a random hash that is encrypted and unknown to everyone until a specific date when it is lifted then the trumps can be liquidated for tge campaign? This would put everyones mind at ease and whoever woukd hold the coins offline still would not have the ability to spend them if they wanted to.

That has nothing to do with what I said.

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
elli123

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:11:09 PM

I think we need some update soon. Something must happen.
roger_rabbit

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:12:37 PM

i like trumpcoin and trumpcoin.rocks. only reason why a few buddies donated on the spot was because of that domain.

maybe with the trumpfund being so low, it will encourage more marketing andoutreach to make each coin valuable. instead of inflating it, trump likes china but hates their manipulation of their currency -devaluation.

DodgeSaver

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:19:13 PM

It is really sad to see what happened in the last week. Chicken65 you have all my support and I have respect for what you did. And this community has very valuable members that I hope will step up again, as they did in previous times.

A technical question:
My wallet has issues synchronizing (using MacoS with 3 active connections). Current block height is 258861 and new blocks get created faster than synchronization. I had that issue like 2 months ago as well and deleting all files except wallet.dat and re-synchronizing whole chain helped back then.

Is anyone else experiencing issues? Is there anything I should be considering before deleting again my chain and let it re-download?

i'm having that problem too, also on MacOS. I tried deleting the TrumpCoin application and opening a new one from the .zip but it opened up with my same wallet details without me selecting where i was keeping my wallet backup, so i don't think i actually deleted all the files. this is the first wallet i have had to edit, so i don't know what i am doing tbh. i looked in the /library/application and couldn't find anything wallet related, so i'm clueless what to do.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:47:12 PM

By the way, a working explorer is up and all synced up. http://www.vicenet.org:3001/

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:49:45 PM

But there was no confirmation of anything so it was hype. When people asked on the forum when, where etc there was no response from the
new dev team. That is not what Trump Coin is about.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:50:03 PM

By the way, a working explorer is up and all synced up. http://www.vicenet.org:3001/

The offical one works to , fully updated now.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:53:28 PM

Can we put the trump fund in a type of paperwallet with bip38 encryption? And the passphrase is a random hash that is encrypted and unknown to everyone until a specific date when it is lifted then the trumps can be liquidated for tge campaign? This would put everyones mind at ease and whoever woukd hold the coins offline still would not have the ability to spend them if they wanted to.

The Trump Fund is going to be held in Escrow by Sebastion or one of the other highly trusted Escrow guys around here.
These Escrow guys are all highly trusted and hold on to huge amounts of BTC from various ICO's
That is the end of this particular discussion. Do we agree?
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:58:09 PM

i like trumpcoin and trumpcoin.rocks. only reason why a few buddies donated on the spot was because of that domain.

maybe with the trumpfund being so low, it will encourage more marketing andoutreach to make each coin valuable. instead of inflating it, trump likes china but hates their manipulation of their currency -devaluation.

Thanks man Smiley

Yeah we chose Trumpcoin.rocks instead of .com or .org etc becasue .rocks is cool.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:00:49 PM

It is really sad to see what happened in the last week. Chicken65 you have all my support and I have respect for what you did. And this community has very valuable members that I hope will step up again, as they did in previous times.

A technical question:
My wallet has issues synchronizing (using MacoS with 3 active connections). Current block height is 258861 and new blocks get created faster than synchronization. I had that issue like 2 months ago as well and deleting all files except wallet.dat and re-synchronizing whole chain helped back then.

Is anyone else experiencing issues? Is there anything I should be considering before deleting again my chain and let it re-download?

Im really very tired at the moment. Been up for about 30 hours non stop. I promise I will get you sorted out tomorrow.
Your support is appreciated, this is the real Trumpnation thread Cheesy
DodgeSaver

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:04:37 PM

Have you set the Mac to show hidden files? Unless you have you wont see some of the files.
Dont delete your wallet.dat file or you will lose your coins.

Read this:
http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac-software/how-show-hidden-files-in-mac-os-x-finder-funter-3520878/

the only hidden file is .DS_Store which is a 6kb document file
there are no hidden files if i show the Package Contents of the TrumpCoin-QT application.

Do i just delete the .DS_store file too? that seems small to be holding the blockchain info

my wallet backups are in a different folder, i can't see any wallet.dat
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:17:46 PM

But there was no confirmation of anything so it was hype. When people asked on the forum when, where etc there was no response from the
new dev team. That is not what Trump Coin is about.

Robert David Steele posted in the old thread with that guy Jack London.

They gave the old Dev team(I think CantStump) a channel to talk with Alex Jones and his agent Nico.

I would highly suggest PMing those accounts. I had some conversations with Jack London and Robert David Steele IS really looking at your project, mate.
Apparently when he goes on RT or infowars he will mention Trumpcoin. I just would suggest you contact Robert David Steele also to re-assure him that you are not a scammer.

Just food for thought.  Cool

Jack and Robert are for real and yes there was a conversation on Skype between Steele, Jack, Signal7, and Cant Stump. But it was a conversation,
not a definite endorsement, or guaranteed  appearance on Alex Jones show. It was a conversation which was then touted as definitely happening
and hence was in some peoples interests. However, its not in my interest to do that because Im going for the gold crown.
I know that if I playedthis project like that there is no way this project will secure endorsement. Its nothing personal against anyone who was part of that conversation.
What I was against was CantStumps zero attempt to make it clear on the forum it was only a conversation. Also his lack of show when the SHTF was irritating
to say the least.

My integerity would not have allowed me to play it like that. I saw it happening but had retired as the admin dev and as the price was rising I couldnt go
in the thread and pooh pooh the hype becasue it would have looked like sour grapes. I knew what was going to happen in regards the price and
crash, and thats fine to a degree becasue this is Crypto.  But what I didnt like was the DBIC teamsters rolling in for the fud operation after they had dumped all their coins.
Jack London has been helping out DBIC - DBIC hates Trump 1+1 = 2. Not Jacks fault, he probably didnt realise,. But it gave DBIC an in becasue their own coin
has been struggling. Also quite a few of those DBIC guys have sent me hate PM;s long before this. So there is definitely a connection there.

Ive been in pump groups but we never did post fud, or anything like the vicious behaviour we saw at the end of the old thread of what that was. That was personal, that was Trump hatery on a pretty high level.
These are the very same people CantStump is now working with, and that saddens me, hes even lost his infectious enthusiasm and hes only been in Crypto for about six months. Trump is the only
coin he’s traded and had fun. Its been very good to him, and now he will look to damage it for he sold out during the prise rise. No problem with selling out, so move on then
why all the drama….well the fear is Trump endorses so these peopel can never relax and move on. I would if i hated a coin project, no matter how high the price could go.

PS
All my spelling mistakes is due to this browser not having auto spell and a tiny little keyboard + typing fast os yeah i get it looks rough at times.
compmaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:51:09 PM

TRUMP won't DUMP. This is a great coin.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:51:14 PM

I have reopened this thread. Try and be cool folks. Cool
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:52:02 PM

TRUMP won't DUMP. This is a great coin.

hahah, can I just say thanks for the first post not being FUD Smiley
TacBa2

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:52:18 PM

So back again here. Let's see how this will go. Not sure what to believe anymore  Huh
MysterE

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:16:35 AM

I agree, this dog eat dog world where the few are parasites on the rest of us
is getting to be the norm. I watched Signal7 complain in yobit and then a 100k
dump happened to 3.8k sat, so I was surprised when Chicken handed over
half the fund to him. Maybe he missed the chat post on Yobit followed by the dump.

Who knows, I'm holding still, expecting it to smooth itself out and going with
Chicken's version of events.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:34:25 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 01:30:47 AM by chicken65

So back again here. Let's see how this will go. Not sure what to believe anymore  Huh

I can understand that. Crypto can be a very confusing thing for newcomers. It is a place filled with thieves and sharks (no offence to sharks).
As newcomers it can be bewildering to see what can go on and when a newcomer experiences their first scam it can often make them jaded and
potentually become a scammer themselves. (If you cant beat them join them sort of routine.)
They at least drop any idea of honor code and become ‘take the money now’. Money does this to people.

Crypto also attracts very strange people, but also very intelligent ones as well as those who are genuine, so its a real mixed bag.
 Try and not become jaded and cynical. if your ever scammed learn from it, but dont emulate it and you will do better in the long run.
All I can say in my case is if I were a scammer no way would I have revealed my true identity.
scammers just dont do that.  
I’m  not throwing out a virtue signal here because I mean what I say. Its newocmers to Crypto I very much do care about and hate to see what all this can eventually turn
them in to. Lets avoid that - The Trump Train is still running !!  Smiley
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:39:34 AM

I agree, this dog eat dog world where the few are parasites on the rest of us
is getting to be the norm. I watched Signal7 complain in yobit and then a 100k
dump happened to 3.8k sat, so I was surprised when Chicken handed over
half the fund to him. Maybe he missed the chat post on Yobit followed by the dump.

Who knows, I'm holding still, expecting it to smooth itself out and going with
Chicken's version of events.

I dont see a huge dump. I still hope he does the right thing and sends that Fund to where it should be.

I handed it over to him last night to try and diffuse the situation. A good will gesture.
We agreed it would go on to Escrow and
as of yet he hasnt done that. I still hope he does the right thing and sends that Fund to where it should be.
If he keeps it there is a possible alt solution but best not go in to that yet.

Things will work out fine. I just need to ditch the disrupters and we can focus on what the purpose of this
project is. Long way to go yet, hang in there.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: