Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:08:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MysterE

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:55:19 AM

This was on saturday, he posted stuff about frigging the blockchain etc then
a couple of large sells appeared in the sell order. These were removed
after a short period and Trump dumped down to 3.8k. I assumed this
was him.

All before you said you were transferring half the funds to him.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:04:41 AM

Ok understood.
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:46:53 AM

Ok understood.

Why didnt you do the offline timed passphrase encryption thing i suggested so the coins coukdnt have been spent by anyone until a specific date?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Bitinator

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:49:54 AM

What are we going to do? Also chicken im a music producer as well my grandather us best friends with gordon lightfoot Smiley

You just revealed your identity if this coin gets huge. Youll be famous that was a huge thing yiu did

Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:02:00 AM

Video mentioning Trumpcoin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZypULLStICU
Bitinator

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:28:29 AM

Get your shit together guys
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/04/a-trump-administration-could-send-bitcoin-prices-spiking.html

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:32:06 AM

News travels fast eh Smiley
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:32:38 AM

Another reason to vote for the Trump!
roger_rabbit

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:14:15 AM

What are we going to do? Also chicken im a music producer as well my grandather us best friends with gordon lightfoot Smiley

You just revealed your identity if this coin gets huge. Youll be famous that was a huge thing yiu did

That was yugggeeee, now the value and progress and evolution of this coin will begin!
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:21:43 AM

Revealing my ID is already beginning to bring in dividends (more on that in a later post). it was always bothersome to me that I was anonymous
but i just carried on like that through Crypto Scene habit I guess. Anyway, it frees me up to do interviews and actually speak to people. No way
would we get acknowledgement from Trump without this. I sort of always knew that, but I guess better late than never.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:27:28 AM

Your a music producer to -  Cool. Im more of sound design guy these days but I did make a lot of records under many different
names. I think i had about 26 different act names at one point. I was very prolific when I was younger  Shocked
Bitinator

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:32:32 AM

I play spanish flamenco guitar and drums fir deathmetal bands as a musician. As a producer i make trap dubstep snd house and teach gurls how to dj the songs and collect the money to fuel my forex tradeing. 1000 people 20$ a ticket 20 grand a show i pay the girls 1200 each i have 15000 left iver to trade usually after a show and forex tradeing i turn 15 grand into 40 grand in a few months

Sweet N Sour Shiatsu

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:03:17 AM

I fully endorse this coin and Mr Donald J Trump. I love Murrica.
tatt88

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:07:01 AM

I haven't been following TrumpCoin for a while, but recently got caught up on all the drama.  Very unfortunate, but I'm glad to see chicken back.  I made some code contributions back in April, and want to offer technical support to anyone having wallet issues--feel free to PM me.  Hopefully this will take some burden off of chicken in dealing with newbie issues.  I believe in this coin and want to see it and the campaign fund succeed.

nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:29:35 AM

Revealing my ID is already beginning to bring in dividends (more on that in a later post). it was always bothersome to me that I was anonymous
but i just carried on like that through Crypto Scene habit I guess. Anyway, it frees me up to do interviews and actually speak to people. No way
would we get acknowledgement from Trump without this. I sort of always knew that, but I guess better late than never.
As I said before I'm glad you are back with new fresh look.
You did very brave step and from now all know that you are the only developer and history maker person.
Very interested what kind of dividends you're talking about..
I was declaring do some donation to the trump fund so yes, I'm still and more in.
Good Luck All
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:35:18 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 04:33:27 AM by DecentralizeEconomics

First things first... the TrumpFund issue must be addressed.

Having the TrumpFund on C-Cex is a terrible idea.  The FIRST RULE in crypto is never hold your money on an exchange!  The TrumpFund will surely be stolen if it remains on the exchange.   It needs to be held by a person who can be trusted.  I don't care if that is Chicken65 (who I think is honest), another vetted, non-anonymous community member or someone famous like Alex Jones or Robert David Steele.  I don't know why Chicken65 is opposed to Alex or Robert handling the fund.  They are well-known and it would definately help the price of TrumpCoin which would in turn help increase the fiat value of the TrumpFund.  No offense Chicken65, but handing half of the TrumpFund over to Signal7 and sending the other half to an exchange was a bad decision.

Second, it's clear that the original thread was derailed by multiple accounts attempting to sabotage this project.  Tensai and siege were some of the main culprits, but there were others.  We cannot let this project be torn apart and divisions put between us that are instigated by these individuals.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:02:29 PM

I haven't been following TrumpCoin for a while, but recently got caught up on all the drama.  Very unfortunate, but I'm glad to see chicken back.  I made some code contributions back in April, and want to offer technical support to anyone having wallet issues--feel free to PM me.  Hopefully this will take some burden off of chicken in dealing with newbie issues.  I believe in this coin and want to see it and the campaign fund succeed.

That would be helpful thanks Smiley
Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:07:52 PM

With the reveal of Chicken65's identity this changes things.

I fully retract my statements previously about a P n D conspiracy. This is clearly not the case, and I apologize for making those assumptions.

Chicken65, I apologize. And I apologize on behalf of the community as well.

It seems to me that there was no scam involved, it was simply chaotic mismanagement and many assumptions made from the community.

In fact the more I think about it, the more saddened I get. This coin could become great, but we really need to come together as a community and legitimize the coin. It's difficult to kill a coin, but it's also difficult to clean up a coin as well.

I ask the community: Give this coin a chance. Trumpcoin could be something great.

Let's get Signal7 in here and have an open discussion on where to take things in regards to the Trumpfund and the direction of the project.

The community believed in this coin once. Let's make them believe again.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:15:02 PM

Having the TrumpFund on C-Cex is a terrible idea.  The FIRST RULE in crypto is never hold your money on an exchange!  The TrumpFund will surely be stolen if it remains on the exchange.   It needs to be held my a person who can be trusted.  I don't care if that is Chicken65 (who I think is honest), another vetted, non-anonymous community member or someone famous like Alex Jones or Robert David Steele.  I don't know why Chicken65 is opposed to Alex or Robert handling the fund.  They are well-known and it would definately help the price of TrumpCoin which would in turn help increase the fiat value of the TrumpFund.  No offense Chicken65, but handing half of the TrumpFund over to Signal7 and sending the other half to an exchange was a bad decision.

Second, it's clear that the original thread was derailed by multiple accounts attempting to sabotage this project.  Tensai and siege were some of the main culprits, but there were others.  We cannot let this project be torn apart and divisions put between us that are instigated by these individuals.

Im not opposed to Alex or Robert, or anyone else holding the funds, the problem with Alex is getting a hold of him and who knows if Robert knows how to do this stuff. The Fund was totally safe with me.
Always had been. If anything I will hold on to it my self or you can?. I didn’t steal it whilst anonymous so am not going to do it whilst known. The problem is getting the
other 100k off the thief known Signal7
Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:21:41 PM

Having the TrumpFund on C-Cex is a terrible idea.  The FIRST RULE in crypto is never hold your money on an exchange!  The TrumpFund will surely be stolen if it remains on the exchange.   It needs to be held my a person who can be trusted.  I don't care if that is Chicken65 (who I think is honest), another vetted, non-anonymous community member or someone famous like Alex Jones or Robert David Steele.  I don't know why Chicken65 is opposed to Alex or Robert handling the fund.  They are well-known and it would definately help the price of TrumpCoin which would in turn help increase the fiat value of the TrumpFund.  No offense Chicken65, but handing half of the TrumpFund over to Signal7 and sending the other half to an exchange was a bad decision.

Im not opposed to Alex or Robert, or anyone else holding the funds, the problem with Alex is getting a hold of him and who knows if Robert knows how to do this stuff. The Fund was totally safe with me.
Always had been. If anything I will hold on to it my self or you can?. I didn’t steal it whilst anonymous so am not going to do it whilst known. The problem is getting the
other 100k off the thief known Signal7

Bring Signal7 into this thread so we can sort this out.

It is in his best interest to see this coin take off again. I don't think he is a thief. Let's keep cool heads here. Accusations is what got this coin into this mess in the first place.

We also need to address the fact that CantStump has been AWOL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: