Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40381 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:21:44 PM

Ok dep fair enough. Welcome back  Wink
Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:37:13 PM

Ok dep fair enough. Welcome back  Wink

Chris, can we settle your identity and tweet out that you are the creator of Trumpcoin? Thanks

EDIT: Also, great beats man, good stuff! Checked out your youtube on my lunchbreak.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:51:41 PM

1: There will be a voting election to choose a board for the project covering a number of roles

2:  All members of the newly elected board will be fully vetted to one another. There will be at least one or more publicly visible identity to serve as spokespeople for the vetted circle to attest to the authenticity of the group. If elected I will be among the group of publicly visible spokespeople. If not I will be known as the founder. We do have to consider that me not being American could be an issue. I dont see why if Im just PR, but never the less it may bother some people.

3: After a good long Skype chat with Signal we agree the backend of the project will be in his control along with elected individuals. This includes forum thread, the .com website, the direction of the overall project. When the new website is online I will have the .rocks site removed, and I would imagine a new ANN, possibly a new thread which I dont control. I totally advocate a moderated threat though whatever the case. Nearer the election the Fud will become enormous.

4: For the time being, I (you-Chris) will continue to hold 100k of the Trump Fund and Signal7 will hold the other 100k. Both halves of the fund will be stored in publicly visible wallets and will not be moved under any circumstances before a provably fair vote occurs to decide how to properly secure the fund, with whom, and under what terms.

Ultimately I cannot do all this my self so this is the best route to go. I did have to step in a few days ago though, of that Im in no doubt. No one was leading at that point. I dont apologise for that - it wasnt as if I wanted to come
back in, its was to protect investors and the project. Now, we can move on.  Cool

Finally, we should leave the old thread alone for obvious reasons., Its a shame we have to use a moderated thread but Im sure most of you know the Fud would again get out of hand. Theres always a new band of Fuds just around the corner.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:52:21 PM

Ok dep fair enough. Welcome back  Wink

Chris, can we settle your identity and tweet out that you are the creator of Trumpcoin? Thanks

EDIT: Also, great beats man, good stuff! Checked out your youtube on my lunchbreak.

Best not to yet until the board has been elected Smiley
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:01:01 PM

I believe it's actually the Fudders that will get us mainstream success and ultimately the endorsement from Trump. It's going to be when Trump is winning in the polls and they have nothing else to stop him. They'll find some backwater "scam" called Trumpcoin. They'll find people who quit after this/past PnD's and get negative soundbites. Maybe they'll get a PnD team to brag about "successfully" scamming people.

Our #1 goal should be transparency and calling out a PnD when we see one. We need to figure out the proper wording so it doesn't sound like we defend Pump and Dumps but we need newbie buyers to be aware of how Free market societies work.

I hope I worded this comment correctly.  Cool

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:02:13 PM

1: There will be a voting election to choose a board for the project covering a number of roles

2:  All members of the newly elected board will be fully vetted to one another. There will be at least one or more publicly visible identity to serve as spokespeople for the vetted circle to attest to the authenticity of the group. If elected I will be among the group of publicly visible spokespeople. If not I will be known as the founder. We do have to consider that me not being American could be an issue. I dont see why if Im just PR, but never the less it may bother some people.

3: After a good long Skype chat with Signal we agree the backend of the project will be in his control along with elected individuals. This includes forum thread, the .com website, the direction of the overall project. When the new website is online I will have the .rocks site removed, and I would imagine a new ANN, possibly a new thread which I dont control. I totally advocate a moderated threat though whatever the case. Nearer the election the Fud will become enormous.

4: For the time being, I (you-Chris) will continue to hold 100k of the Trump Fund and Signal7 will hold the other 100k. Both halves of the fund will be stored in publicly visible wallets and will not be moved under any circumstances before a provably fair vote occurs to decide how to properly secure the fund, with whom, and under what terms.

Ultimately I cannot do all this my self so this is the best route to go. I did have to step in a few days ago though, of that Im in no doubt. No one was leading at that point. I dont apologise for that - it wasnt as if I wanted to come
back in, its was to protect investors and the project. Now, we can move on.  Cool

Finally, we should leave the old thread alone for obvious reasons., Its a shame we have to use a moderated thread but Im sure most of you know the Fud would again get out of hand. Theres always a new band of Fuds just around the corner.

I'm glad this could all get sorted out!  Smiley

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:09:14 PM

I believe it's actually the Fudders that will get us mainstream success and ultimately the endorsement from Trump. It's going to be when Trump is winning in the polls and they have nothing else to stop him. They'll find some backwater "scam" called Trumpcoin. They'll find people who quit after this/past PnD's and get negative soundbites. Maybe they'll get a PnD team to brag about "successfully" scamming people.

Our #1 goal should be transparency and calling out a PnD when we see one. We need to figure out the proper wording so it doesn't sound like we defend Pump and Dumps but we need newbie buyers to be aware of how Free market societies work.

I hope I worded this comment correctly.  Cool

I actually agree with you. Donald Trump is constantly under attack by his opposition and we should expect to stay under that gun with him. It won't go away.

FUD causes people to google us. It's ok if they learn about us through a negative light as long as what they find is a transparent and legitimate professional operation that does good things.

Embrace it.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Depredation

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:28:08 PM

Found a great video about trumpcoin.  Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5g1j39gBxo

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:30:56 PM

holy shit i'm packing it in that's amazing ahahah

there's no topping that
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:34:19 PM

Hey All

I'm still very much interested in remaining onboard as the media content producer/director for the coin.
Throughout all of the recent drama I've been as active as possible on /biz/, here and yobit trying to offer a positive perspective on the future of the coin and do not believe I was lying when doing so. This is a minor speed-bump in the scheme of things and I've said this since this situation first cropped up.

My skill set revolves primarily around video production but I'm also a writer as well as a marketing consultant. I have a studied grasp on the fundamentals of selling a concept and will do my best to utilise these fundamentals in any way possible provided they are utilised ethically.

I've said this time and time again but I will reiterate. This coin for me has always been about Trump and those who believed in him enough to invest in his name with their hard earned money. That's why I defended chicken65 when people suggested he'd stolen the fund and run to Costa Rica (this is why you don't list to the trollbox people), why I defended CantStump when people suggested he was the same person as chicken65 and that this was all a Tyler Durden-esque masquerade and why I defended Signal when people suggested this was a cartoonish plot to steal a fund that becomes worthless the minute anyone steals it. I didn't do this to gain favour with whichever person appeared to be most prominent in the community, I did it because I believe, even in crypto, that baseless accusations are not enough to fully condemn someone.

Yes, chicken65 has made some unwise decisions over the last few days and the direction he has in mind for the coin is dissimilar from mine and many other people here but I don't hold any resentment for the guy and respect his position as founder. I see no reason why he can't still pursue his methods of obtaining attention for the coin autonomously, in fact it should be encouraged as should the methods of any other member of this community.

There should be no inalienable leader to this thing. The American Liberal Democracy (and I say liberal in the John Stuart Mill liberty sense, not the hair-dyed save-the-whales sense) encourages above all else accountability and the separation of powers and duty, principles a coin based on an American election should take very seriously. Delegating responsibilities based on certain people's aptitudes is always a wise structure for management and prevents the error of human nature when one person has to overstretch themselves to fit roles they may not be as suited to.

The leaders for this should be a fixed point for investors to anchor to when the tides of hype and panic start to carry them away from the shores of rationality. But like all leaders their roles should be limited (as Trump's will be when he is inevitably elected into the executive position).

This is a good thing. We have an amazing community here that I'm still very much an active part of whether you elect me or not, and that community is what will take this coin into the spotlight, not the actions of any one person. I've already got two of these videos under my belt and a facebook page set up I'm more than happy to continue to run so if you need evidence of my competency give those a look. Just know that each thing I do, I try to make better than the last and the same is true for the content I am attempting to produce now. I'm glad to see the apocalyptic predictions for this coin have primarily subsided and I'm glad to see that regardless of whatever happened recently everyone is still willing to work together logically and openly for the future of the project and not for the interests of any one individual.

Cheers and let's MAGA.

PS. This is copied and pasted from Signal's thread, just my views on the situation and a re-assertion of my desire to participate in the community.
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:50:54 PM

Great stuff as always from TrumpCoinContent. It's been a pleasure to interact with you  and nobody can question the quality of your work.

Is anyone else not able to post in Signals thread? It is showing up as archived for me and will not let me reply.

Signal, please create a brand new thread.
Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:55:01 PM

Great stuff as always from TrumpCoinContent. It's been a pleasure to interact with you  and nobody can question the quality of your work.

Is anyone else not able to post in Signals thread? It is showing up as archived for me and will not let me reply.

Signal, please create a brand new thread.

Sorry I didn't realize it was in archival.

I moved it back into AltCoin Discussion.

Should be working again now.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:01:10 PM

Hello All,
   I got to see some fire works last night and was sad by recent events here with Trumpcoin.  I have lost my grandmother just over a year ago and I miss her and my grandfather very much.
      However, today as I catch up on the threads I am again inspired.  So to reward this good behavior I am offering multiple things and will now tell the group some of them here.  Tragically I must also post in other threads until we get back to one thread.  

First, some more info about me. I am one of the actual unbanked of the world.  Yes that is right you have one of the 20% of the people in the world that do not have any banking services.  I am the one who satoshi wanted to help.  I left the banking world because of the tiny lies I must make (legally and technically) just to have the service.  Yes I studied law.
     To remedy this I have contemplated many things.  I even found out that if I form a bank I do not need a social security number yet to open a bank account you a requested to have one.
     Long story short I had invented bitcoin before satoshi but was not technically able to implement.  I have been making my own currency in and among my family since I was little.  I used to give i.o.u.'s as gift's to people so they would know that I am willing to do work for them.
     I had my own ledger and accounting system I kept.  this started back in 2004.

I will tell more about my self later.  But now I want to tell you that another thing I did want to make strategic purchases for things I would need for the rest of my life.  I saved money and bought diesel trucks, land, houses, food storage items, food production items, etc. etc. etc.
     I now own the most interesting land on the planet by many people's estimate.  I also throw parties like bitinator.  I am having one on the 8th for example you are all invited.
     So this land I own just so happens to be the place where George Washington had his secret meeting with his generals during the revolution.  Americas' Brexit day.

This land was also responsible for the ENTIRE food production for BOTH sides of the revolutionary was.  And it produced the food for the north during the civil war.  And I can tell you it still produces food to this day.  We do not do anything it just grows tons of food every day.  We have plants on this land that are not found on the north American continent.  We have found half finished jewelry from previous civilization.  We have fossilized trees that match trees depicted in the bible.  We also have paleo-hebrew picto graphs on boulders.  There is over 100 acres.
     The thing that most people love about this land is the herkimer quartz crystals that are found there and my mountain is the only place where they occur in a sceptered formation.  This means a crystal formed on a iron rod at the same time.  It is the most complex set of conditions available in the physical word needed to create this type of crystal formation.  
     Lastly, about the crystals, these are herkimer quartz not the average quartz.  The entire material world is made up of frequencies.  All matter has a frequencies.  And these herkimer quartz crystals are considered the middle C of the frequency world.  Industrially they are used to determine unknowns.  An unknown matter is placed next to the know material (herkimer quartz) and then the known is subtracted and the remaining number is the frequency of the unknown item.

In response to the good behavior, ideas and forward momentum I see.  I am hereby offering this land as both headquarters for our meetings, for a retreat, campground for trumpcoin holders, and even other purposes if we can think of any.  I am even willing to develop some of it into housing since we are doing that anyway and it is hard to find good people and I think I may have found some here.

I am unbanked but family members have agreed to sign a contract with me to open a separate non-interest checking account solely for the purpose of Helping me with Trumpcoin.  This was in response to my findings that goods and services must be purchased in fiat for any crypto super pac.  Both my brother and my father gave money so I could buy Trumpcoins for them (yes when the price was high).  And they are the ones who also helped me get my first bitcoins which have largely been regulated into oblivion thereby making even bitcoin not feasible for the truly unbanked like me.  So I am still dependent on the banked to exist.

I have had the trust of all who know me even in terms of people's lives.  Governments trust me, friends trust me, and strangers chose me out of a crowd when they need help and must pick someone to ask.
     I have been told by very worldly people that if they could chose one person to be locked in an elevator with it would be me.  I said what about Macguyver?  I would choose you over Macguyver they said.  For fun I went to the great escape games.  Which is a business where they have many challenges and a team of people must find clues and figure out how to escape the different locked rooms.  Sort of like hunger games.  And I went by myself.  I was cautioned that it is better if I wait for more people to work with me.  Instead I did it alone.  When I was done the guy running the game said I was the best he had ever seen and he has been doing this for many years.  I asked him why I was so good and he said because I stayed calm and did not panic and I kept moving and thinking when others freeze up.  He agreed I would be the person to have if trapped some where.

I was raised for politics and government but chose business.  I went to college for INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.  I doubled minored in INTERNATIONAL MUSIC and CREATIVITY.

I have enough herkimer quartz crystals on my land that we could make the trump coins redeemable in real mineral wealth.  Take that fiat!  I am willing to set the price right now in response to the good progress here today.

The jobs I would be good for are treasury/ super pac guy.  I am willing to unmask be public and Make America Great Again.  I wish to thank the non Americans for being willing to help our little country over here, yes we do need the help.  We should not need another brexit but as we all know the first Brexit we had 240 years ago was only partial.  The globalist just became refocused and have been encroaching on our government ever since.  Look at what they did to poor President Jackson?  Check out the histroy of that president and his struggle with the national banking system here. OMG.  That man had his health impacted because he fought them so hard for the people's benefit.  Did the people appreciate his fight?  Yeah for about 20 years.  It is during these times when America had hard money Like crypto (without inflation) and was truly building wealth.

I will apply for any job that is needed but the best one for me is treasurer.  It is difficult to say this to people who do not know me but since I have been unbanked I have had to deal with lots of cash over the years.  Everyone who knows me sees this and I am set up for it.  I then become known as the guy who will not run off with the money.  

My family came over on the Mayflower on my fathers side.  We were the biggest family and had the first child born on the way.  His name was oceanus.  My reddit profile matches this one.  Now you have all the infor to find out more about me.  I did this on purpose so I could have some online cred and communication since I am now having problems with the local post office (solved recently).

I am willing to meet Signal7 for a beer (my treat) and prove who I am.  I will show passport and whatever else.  I am willing to show my federal court case that is going on where I am litigating for myself.  I am willing to show items that have been sent to me from the post office.

You may wonder why I am bothering with this if i have some much going for me?  Yes it is true I have billion dollar deals I am neglecting now to write this.  It is because there are more important things than money.  Chickens65 had a good Idea and made good graphics and got us through stage 1.  But it is time for real money experts who are loyal and world business minded to come in and kick this project up several notches.  I am not a hack or anti vax weirdo I am just principled and pragmatic...there is a difference.  I would rather die than lie.  I have years worth of court papers going back to 2004 that can verify this.  Nobody does this for fun.  I have met the most wonderful people around the world of some of the most unimaginable types.  I am related to Nikola Tesla by Marriage and yes I too am an inventor.  I hold some intellectual property.  I can go any where and do anything yet I choose to be here.  This is my application I hope you will consider.

I am currently forming a world wide alternative health network.  

Do we really need a super pac or should we do an unofficial one?  Either way I will be getting the contract signed for the non-interest banking account so that I can cash out bitcoins. for projects.  Thanks

That's amazing and I'd love to live on your land  Grin,

seriously, the future is in our hands

a wonderful post, thank you  

you have my vote Smiley
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:28:30 PM

2:  All members of the newly elected board will be fully vetted to one another. There will be at least one or more publicly visible identity to serve as spokespeople for the vetted circle to attest to the authenticity of the group. If elected I will be among the group of publicly visible spokespeople. If not I will be known as the founder. We do have to consider that me not being American could be an issue. I dont see why if Im just PR, but never the less it may bother some people.

back in, its was to protect investors and the project. Now, we can move on.  Cool

chicken65 is a very wise man that learns from his mistakes, he is decent , he is a good man!
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:30:44 PM

2:  All members of the newly elected board will be fully vetted to one another. There will be at least one or more publicly visible identity to serve as spokespeople for the vetted circle to attest to the authenticity of the group. If elected I will be among the group of publicly visible spokespeople. If not I will be known as the founder. We do have to consider that me not being American could be an issue. I dont see why if Im just PR, but never the less it may bother some people.

back in, its was to protect investors and the project. Now, we can move on.  Cool

chicken65 is a very wise man that learns from his mistakes, he is decent , he is a good man!

+ 100
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:33:43 PM

there's no topping that

Great but why this video is unlisted??
Depredation

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:34:25 PM

there's no topping that

Great but why this video is unlisted??
I think he still wants to make changes to it so it provides more accurate info.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
TacBa2

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:40:14 PM

It's listed again. +1 for the video and +1 for the soundtrack chicken65. need to check out more of your sounds  Wink
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:41:19 PM

Bitbobb- from your very first post all should knew haw quality person you are, always polite and calm, even during last weekend..
Trump coin community will be proud and others will envy that you are with us, for sure Wink
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:42:20 PM

$60 million marketcap is the goal men! Lets fo this! Were doing gods work here

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: