Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40381 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:22:31 PM

RNC Cleveland 2016
July 18–21, 2016

Trump's coronation!
t-minus 13 days! Get your trumpcoins while they last!

What does this have to do w trumpcoin?

Convention in Cleveland. Could get quite exciting around then.
to explain a little more. There is a never trump group who will try and steal the nomination from him.
It wont happen though (no chance) so after the convention its plain sailing all the way to the White House.
ToadKing

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:31:38 PM

If its still on the table, I think any talk about forking to increase the trump fund has to go.

1. It's theft from all the current trump holders. The same way the FED printing is theft from USD holders. Very un-Trump. Not free market.

2. Trump is the first coin with a guaranteed dump built in. If it gets too big, people will bail before you have a chance to sell it.
    (Even if Trump endorsed.)

Look at what changing the terms after the sale is doing to ETH/DAO. Leave the supply the way it is. If you mess with it once, you will never be trusted to not do it again. Guaranteed terms, for better or worse, are why cryptos are great.

Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:37:14 PM

If its still on the table, I think any talk about forking to increase the trump fund has to go.

1. It's theft from all the current trump holders. The same way the FED printing is theft from USD holders. Very un-Trump. Not free market.

2. Trump is the first coin with a guaranteed dump built in. If it gets too big, people will bail before you have a chance to sell it.
    (Even if Trump endorsed.)

Look at what changing the terms after the sale is doing to ETH/DAO. Leave the supply the way it is. If you mess with it once, you will never be trusted to not do it again. Guaranteed terms, for better or worse, are why cryptos are great.

+1
I agree. We should NOT be quantitatively easing. I believe that would be in direct contrast to everything we stand for.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:07:50 PM

I am ready to hand out a few more invitations for testing the new voting system. Please PM me to request an invitation.

We are testing with a quick opinion poll. Anonymous results will be posted publicly when completed.
Please let your voice be heard.

At this time, I will not be responding to newbie accounts or any known sock puppet accounts.
Once we have processed known legitimate accounts, Newbies and suspected sock puppet requests will be evaluated for legitimacy.

Please be patient for my response.

Registration no longer requires an email address via BitcoinTalk PM.

www.TrumpCoin.com
tatt88

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:37:51 PM

The block explorer seems to be broken again.  The network/blockchain is working fine from the wallet though.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:34:13 PM

The block explorer seems to be broken again.  The network/blockchain is working fine from the wallet though.
This one is broken?
http://www.vicenet.org:3001/

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:50:55 PM

This one is broken?
http://www.vicenet.org:3001/

Looks to be a bit behind. I'm digging through notes now. I think I have the operator's name somewhere. Does anyone else remember who put this explorer up? Tell him to kick it if you do.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:52:55 PM

Who can make a recommendation for the best/most reliable open source explorer?

www.TrumpCoin.com
November8th

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:35:50 PM

I am ready to hand out a few more invitations for testing the new voting system. Please PM me to request an invitation.

We are testing with a quick opinion poll. Anonymous results will be posted publicly when completed.
Please let your voice be heard.

At this time, I will not be responding to newbie accounts or any known sock puppet accounts.
Once we have processed known legitimate accounts, Newbies and suspected sock puppet requests will be evaluated for legitimacy.

Please be patient for my response.

Registration no longer requires an email address via BitcoinTalk PM.

I got a message from the trump help desk (signal7) to invite me to respond further (application/ invitation).  I will be responding today to help@trumpcoin.com to be verified and vetted.  That you for the chance to participate and contribute in some thing good! 

Thank you Bob, I am excited to see you become a member of the team. You should post your application here for buy-side management, you seemed to like the idea of that opportunity I presented and I know you would get a lot of backing from myself and others. I think people just need to see your resume so that they are 100% certain you can perform any task for Trump[Suspicious link removed]d luck Bob!
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:06:06 PM

JUst quick,
 Bitbobb, Its looks like your address from signature "My Trump coin address:  THWLZkK2s2NNVK4anhZsogVHKt" isn't correct, can't tip, too short it is?
scrypt Dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:54:44 PM

Awesome project but it's going down just like trump. Lolololol

RUST and SCRYPT dev Hashish420 on github and exchanges
sdp

Activity: 469
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 10:59:27 PM

I have some software designed for counting the number of nodes on a bitcoin like network.  Can some of you give me two or three addresses of trump nodes?  

sdp

Coinsbank: Left money in their costodial wallet for my signature.  Then they kept the money.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:28:16 PM

I have some software designed for counting the number of nodes on a bitcoin like network.  Can some of you give me two or three addresses of trump nodes?  

sdp
These are my addnodes
addnode=104.209.153.247
addnode=199.101.185.144
addnode=5.196.124.147

If you would like to help Crypto Books get this title published, please donate to:

BTC:     1PERo5PCJS92uLHNzZ3ZcNNn13XbcjPtZ3
TRUMP: TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D

Please visit my author page to see the books I have written so far:

http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Chris-P.-Thompson/e/B00S5L3PVM/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

My objective is to publish the book this year. 

Sent you a bit of trump to get you started  Wink

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:40:06 PM

"There should be no bank too big to fail, and no individual too powerful to jail"

Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:41:39 PM

"There should be no bank too big to fail, and no individual too powerful to jail"

I couldn't agree more Cheesy
tatt88

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:47:09 AM

I couldn't agree more Cheesy

would you be surprised to know this comment comes from the biggest espionage agent that has ever infiltrated the U.S.A in many peoples opinion.  Her name is Hillary R. Clinton and she broke a law that she helped create.  This morning the justice department recommended not to prosecute her to Loretta Lynch who is the head of the Law Enforcement of The U.S.A. called attorney general.  Lynch has already said she expects to accept any recommendation that she is given.  This is the top attorney job in U.S.A. and it is an appointed position and Bill Clinton is the one who appointed Loretta Lynch when he was president.  Also there is the appearance of unethical behavior since in the last week Lynch and Bill Clinton met for 30 minutes on her private jet paid for by the U.S. government days before Hillary was to be questioned as a target in a federal, criminal investigation.

Trump brings up good criticisms in addition to the above.  Trump says that Lynch had incentive to accept this recommendation from her underlings the dept. of Justice head since she will get to keep her job for more years if Clinton wins the presidency.  Whereas when Trump wins she would most likely be replaced.  It is impossible for the average man or woman to believe Lynch was not conflicted.

...so 2 crooks/ liars get married and enter politics.  Then crook/ liar #1 appoints a rubber stamp to top cop job in U.S.A.  then crook #2 performs crimes while in position of trust (S.O.S.) by influencing several people in the NSA to send her stuff she was never cleared for.   Then the long neutered FBI caves to pressure (nothing new) and the rubber stamp signs off on the whole deal so criminal #2 gets off Scott free and they both are now swimming in funds to crush any opposition!
    They just gamed your system America!  They just made 100billion using the Clinton foundation to get the pay.  It is over 100 Billion with a B.  U.S.A. has lost priceless Intellectual property to China and Russia and all kind of stuff she never should have been given as S.O.S.  Does this sound like moral courage from the Clintons?  Nope!  Sounds more like she is part of a very shady group who is willing to sit and wait for the time to strike.  You have been warned America.  Open up those eyeballs.  You got your black president lets wait and get a woman for president another time.  Maybe Ivanka will run when she is ready! 

Watching the FBI statement I was sure she was going to be charged right up until he said "Let me be clear, we're not saying that someone who did something similar wouldn't have charges brought against them.  We're just not bringing charges in this particular case."  The Clinton's are above the law.  Let's continue to work hard to make sure this corrupt woman never sees the whitehouse.
SameSamebutDifferent

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:42:15 AM

Price now : 12121.21212121 Smiley
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:18:55 AM

Price now : 12121.21212121 Smiley

Lol where?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
steg

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:20:08 AM

If you would like to help Crypto Books get this title published, please donate to:

BTC:     1PERo5PCJS92uLHNzZ3ZcNNn13XbcjPtZ3
TRUMP: TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D

Please visit my author page to see the books I have written so far:

http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Chris-P.-Thompson/e/B00S5L3PVM/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

My objective is to publish the book this year. 

How much have been raised yet? It seems a really great movement.
malyan

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:21:11 AM

Why drained coin? The coin dies?

((^_^))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: