Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
November8th

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:00:37 AM

I will take this down once the trumpcoin dot press website is online until then please forgive (note= Trumpinfo, at the bottom is an example of good web traffic analysis, we could use the same for our websites, consider this an invitation for such analysis!):

Mike Adams: How the FBI and DOJ criminalize honest citizens while allowing the criminals in Washington to get away with treason
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) Regardless of your political affiliation, this is a must-read article because it describes in raw, naked detail how the FBI / DOJ justice scam really operates in America. Remember, thanks to the absolute corruption of Washington D.C., "justice" really means "just us." In other words, the politically connected elite write laws and carry out the selective prosecution of laws solely to serve their own self-interest.

And if you're not part of the politically connected elite, you're automatically guilty and will sooner or later be prosecuted under some wildly exaggerated, arcane rendition of a law that's never applied to people like Hillary Clinton.

Here's exactly how the FBI and DOJ carry out their "justice theater" that's essentially nothing more than gross injustice that exists in violation of the rule of law.

Step 1: Generate hundreds of thousands of laws and regulations that ensnare anyone who might be targeted for scrutiny.
The first step in achieving selecting prosecution is to pass so many laws that no human being can possibly be innocent of them all.

Read the book Three Felonies a Day to learn the startling truth that the average American unknowingly commits three felony crimes each day (thanks to all the insane laws on the books). The point is that no ordinary person can survive scrutiny without being arrested, prosecuted and jailed.

Step 2: Practice selective prosecution to target your political enemies while looking the other way for your political friends
Since everybody is guilty of three felonies a day, the job of the politically-motivated FBI or DOJ simply becomes one of choosing whom to target.

Since every person in America can be brought up on criminal charges if their actions are sufficiently scrutinized, the goal of criminalizing the government's enemies is achieved in the simplest manner possible: Focusing surveillance and scrutiny on those individuals the political regime wants to imprison.

And now that the federal government has all your financial records, email records, search engine queries, web surfing activities and even your careless social media posts, they can easily easily link you to any number of crimes you unknowingly committed by violating the multitude of confusing laws you didn't even know existed.

While people like Hillary Clinton get away with treason by claiming they "didn't mean to do it," when the FBI comes knocking on your door, they'll calmly explain to you that "ignorance of the law is no excuse."

See, laws are for the little people like you and me... not for the Washington elite.

Step 3: If your political friends happen to get caught breaking the law, refuse to prosecute them... problem solved!
Despite the best efforts of the corrupted mainstream media to cover up the criminal behavior of the political establishment, every once in a while some member of the political elite gets caught engaging in a violation of law that's so heinous, it can't be swept under the rug.

What to do in such situations? Just "pull a James Comey" and announce to the world that you refuse to prosecute the person who violated those laws. After all, prosecutorial discretion means that "career prosecutors" who work for DOJ can decide to ignore the criminality of all their friends.

And who are their friends? Remember that all the prosecutors who work for DOJ are paid by the government. They know where their paychecks come from, and they fully realize that if they ever attempted to prosecute someone with sufficient power in government, their own careers would be destroyed.

Thus, the primary function of the DOJ becomes one of suppressing the sheeple while protecting the criminal class of Washington political operatives.

Step 4: Arm up all federal departments with military weapons while calling for the complete disarmament of the population
Another important step in accelerating the FBI / DOJ war against the American people is to call for the mass disarmament of the citizenry while ramping up the paramilitary wings of every major government agency with a huge influx of military weapons.

Today, right now, the EPA runs its own paramilitary organization, complete with weapons of war to be trained upon U.S. citizens. From Circanews.com:

The U.S. Agriculture Department's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service doesn't seem like a Wild West sort of federal agency since its biologists mostly check on the human health impact of animal and plant species.

But it reported buying $4.7 million in high-powered weapons, ammunition and military gear during the last decade, including shotguns, night vision goggles, and propane cannons, according to federal purchasing records reviewed by the nonpartisan government spending watchdog openthebooks.com.

It turns out that U.S. federal agencies are spending between $150 million and $200 million per year on military gear and weapons. While this is happening, the very same government criminals who are granted selective immunity against prosecution for treasonous acts are all over the mainstream media calling for the complete disarmament of the population.

All the guns in America, it turns out, belong solely in the hands of the government... according to government. Funny how that always leads to genocide and tyranny, isn't it?

Step 5: To sweep up even more citizens into prosecutions, plot acts of domestic terrorism, then recruit low-IQ citizens who you then "catch" in the act
Here's an irrefutable fact about the FBI that very few people realize is true: The agency routinely plans domestic terrorism attacks and draws up the plans and equipment to carry them out. FBI agents then run around the bad parts of town, recruiting hapless (and sometimes even HOMELESS) victims to carry out those acts of terrorism so they can be conveniently "caught in the act."

Right before the bomb goes off, the FBI swoops in and declares victory for "stopping domestic terrorism." Yet, in all these cases, it was the FBI that masterminded the acts of terror in the first place.

We have extensively documented this fraudulent phenomenon here on Natural News, including in this article review of the book "The Terrorist Factory: Inside the FBI's Manufactured War on Terror." The New York Times has ever covered the FBI's fake terror plots, believe it or not.

Also, check out these stories: FBI intercepts its own terrorist plot against US Capitol, Pentagon and FBI halts terror plot dreamed up by the FBI, then claims victory against terrorism.

Like almost everything else done by the fraudulent federal government in America, the FBI is mostly a theatrical production company engaged in elaborate street theater. We now know that most of the so-called "crimes" that are halted by the FBI actually consist of drugged-out patsies who were recruited by the FBI to carry out FBI-inspired terror attacks. Meanwhile, any actual criminals who commit actual crimes -- like Hillary Clinton -- are given a free pass even when their crimes violate national security.

The FBI, much like the DOJ and every other federal agency, has become a joke... a hollow shadow of its former self and the laughing stock of informed citizens everywhere. The public perception now is that the only crimes the FBI seems to be able to stop are those crimes its own agents dreamed up in the first place. Yet the agency can't seem to nail the worst criminals of all... the ones in power in Washington who commit the most heinous crimes against the entire nation by selling out the White House to foreign interests.

Why the citizens are nearing REVOLT
This is how it all works today in the corrupt America we are all desperately trying to save from sinking into despotism. The rule of law has been abandoned everywhere in Washington, and now the agencies of the federal government clearly exist for no other reason than to consolidate power in Washington, no matter what methods of tyranny and totalitarianism must be unleashed against the citizenry.

Those citizens, it turns out, are nearing a state of mass revolt. The obvious criminality in Washington has gone too far. The cover-ups are too numerous. The weaponization of government against innocent people is modeled after totalitarian regimes that almost always end in genocide. Today in America, there are journalists who sit in prison for no reason other than the fact that the government did not like what they reported. There are ranchers in prison who were convicted of the same "crime" the BLM carries out routinely (accidentally burning too much acreage in a controlled burn of rural ranch land). There are whistleblowers in prison who tried to warn the public, but the Obama administration has prosecuted more whistleblowers than all the other presidential administrations combined... across the entire history of America.

The last straw is now the government's brazen attempt to completely disarm the citizenry -- an effort aided by the truly retarded verbal grunts of Hollywood morons like Matt Damon (who now insists that only government officials should have guns, not citizens). This effort will be accelerated in the near future with larger and more numerous false flag shootings, staged by the same theatrical production agencies that already stage fake terror plots to claim victory for "stopping terrorism." Do you think you know the real story of the Sandy Hook massacre? Watch this video to learn about the ACTORS who played key roles as both parents and FBI swat team members (yes, the same guy plays both roles in all the media coverage).

Elaborate theater to weave a prison for your mind
It's all theater, friends. The media, the FBI, the DOJ, the U.S. Senate, the Federal Reserve and even the rule of law. It's all elaborate theater carried out as a prison for your mind, to keep you occupied, confused and manipulated so that you never figure out the greater truth that threatens the entire corrupt establishment.

What greater truth is that? The simple fact that all government power is granted by the People and can be instantly taken away by the People with nothing more than a consensus decision. Government and the rule of law exist as nothing more than consensus mental constructs -- structural delusions of the mind that are widely shared and thus believed to be real. But government can collapse in an instant when the fraudulent promises of government suddenly collapse in the minds of the populace. Hence the need for drastic, elaborate financial theater to create the illusion of a booming economy even as we teeter on the verge of global, systemic economic collapse.

(By the way, "faith" in fiat currency is also a mental construct that can be shattered in an instant. The only reason another person accepts your green paper dollars as money is because you both share a false believe in the agreed-upon underlying value of the digits printed in cheap ink on near-worthless fiber. If that illusion of value is shattered in both your minds, dollars immediately collapse into worthlessness because they have no tangible value. All fiat money systems are run entirely on FAITH... and faith is fleeting when it comes to money.)

The illusion of government power depends on the continued indoctrination and intimidation of the enslaved masses Those who run government fully realize that they are a tiny minority who rule only by fiat. Their rule depends entirely on the masses believing in the delusions played in for their minds by the ruling elite. If that delusion were to ever be shattered and the people realized how they were being fraudulently manipulated and exploited, the political elite wouldn't survive even 24 hours (and there would be a dire shortage of rope in the D.C. area in particular).

That's the bigger, deeper picture of what's really happening around you right now. You are living in a nation that's run by a corrupt, criminal elite who carry out campaigns of elaborate delusion to enslave and manipulate the clueless masses who keep robotically voting for their very own slave masters. Any person who attempts to free the slaves is deemed an enemy of the state and is subjected to selective prosecutorial scrutiny to have them imprisoned (as described above).

In fact, the only reason I am still allowed to function as a relatively free citizen in this nation is because my articles simply aren't popular enough to warrant the effort of oppression. I'm relatively safe, in other words, because my reach is so tiny compared to the mainstream media. Interestingly, that also means that you who are reading this are among the top 1% of the most informed individuals in the world. You are reading and learning about these eye opening, fundamental truths that 99% of the population will never encounter (partly because the 99% don't have the mental fortitude to even face reality in the first place, since believing in popular fairy tales requires no real effort... and besides, there are Oreo cookies that need licking, right?).

As long as the system can continue to censor my message and keep it restricted to less than 1% of the population -- via Google and Facebook censorship, mostly -- then I will be "allowed" to continue my work because it doesn't legitimately threaten the establishment in any serious way. But if my message ever somehow explodes in popularity and breaks through 10% of the population, then I would be in serious danger and would be silenced in one way or another. Remember, selective prosecution can target ANYONE and indict them for unknowingly committing three felonies a day.

Have no fear, however: My message of truth is not of much interest to 99% of the population. They are far too happy in their Golden Corral, GMO-infested junk food eat-a-thon fairy tale illusions to ever bother investigating reality. There is virtually zero risk to the establishment that my words will ever be embraced by more than a tiny fraction of the population. Deep truth, it seems, has never really been that popular in delusional societies.

Put your links back to Natural News, http://www.naturalnews.com/054579_FBI_DOJ_elaborate_theater.html#ixzz4DfVoJPo5
**comment**: I have had concern for the censorship Mike talks about and have analyzed Mikes site several times over the years, plus my site and others. Mike reaches, via his own web site and re-posts done by others, approximately 11 million people per month total. My web site reaches, via it's own traffic and re-posts done by others, approximately 3 million people monthly. There is an overlap between the two of one million people. That leaves 13 million people between these two web sites that have to be awake. And there are a lot more out there. It is not as bad as Mike thinks. I'd say that in reality America has hit the 10 percent threshold across the board, with people pissed off for various reasons enough to take action. That is why the elite are panicking now, If you want to see the real state of awareness, just look at how popular Trump is, I'd say over 50 percent of the population is far more aware than they want, and 10 percent is probably "dangerously" aware. "They" are sitting on the edge of a cliff, and they know it.

Though it is true that Trump appeals to mostly those who have only a small portion of the truth, you don't need the entire truth to go out and kick butt when the monster is as huge as it is. The monster is guilty of so many crimes against the people that only a small fraction need to be known by anyone for them to take action. People who hit a site like this and Natural News happen to be among the almost completely aware, - those who are so far awake that practically everything is known. That level of awake simply is not needed to spark a rebellion. I believe we are already most of the way there.

**Edit** comments are not mine - Bitbobb

Very insightful Bob, thank you for the share
UNsTephenk

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 01:04:35 AM

https://teechip.com/trump-coin-tee These shirts are selling like wild fire! Get one before the campaign sells out.

There are only two Trump Coin shirts left!

One shirt left!

Start Mining Within Minutes! With BTC near $560 now is the time to invest! Referral: https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/110446 | 5% OFF CODE: pQWYNk

Check out some creative Bitcoin apparel!  https://teespring.com/stores/bitcoin-memes

Start building your IRA or just day trade at TradeKing: http://bit.ly/1JfZQfR
November8th

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:30:10 AM

@Bob

What size are you?
JackLondon

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:32:28 AM

Hello All,
   I got to see some fire works last night and was sad by recent events here with Trumpcoin.  I have lost my grandmother just over a year ago and I miss her and my grandfather very much.
      However, today as I catch up on the threads I am again inspired.  So to reward this good behavior I am offering multiple things and will now tell the group some of them here.  Tragically I must also post in other threads until we get back to one thread.  

First, some more info about me. I am one of the actual unbanked of the world.  Yes that is right you have one of the 20% of the people in the world that do not have any banking services.  I am the one who satoshi wanted to help.  I left the banking world because of the tiny lies I must make (legally and technically) just to have the service.  Yes I studied law.
     To remedy this I have contemplated many things.  I even found out that if I form a bank I do not need a social security number yet to open a bank account you a requested to have one.
     Long story short I had invented bitcoin before satoshi but was not technically able to implement.  I have been making my own currency in and among my family since I was little.  I used to give i.o.u.'s as gift's to people so they would know that I am willing to do work for them.
     I had my own ledger and accounting system I kept.  this started back in 2004.

I will tell more about my self later.  But now I want to tell you that another thing I did want to make strategic purchases for things I would need for the rest of my life.  I saved money and bought diesel trucks, land, houses, food storage items, food production items, etc. etc. etc.
     I now own the most interesting land on the planet by many people's estimate.  I also throw parties like bitinator.  I am having one on the 8th for example you are all invited.
     So this land I own just so happens to be the place where George Washington had his secret meeting with his generals during the revolution.  Americas' Brexit day.

This land was also responsible for the ENTIRE food production for BOTH sides of the revolutionary was.  And it produced the food for the north during the civil war.  And I can tell you it still produces food to this day.  We do not do anything it just grows tons of food every day.  We have plants on this land that are not found on the north American continent.  We have found half finished jewelry from previous civilization.  We have fossilized trees that match trees depicted in the bible.  We also have paleo-hebrew picto graphs on boulders.  There is over 100 acres.
     The thing that most people love about this land is the herkimer quartz crystals that are found there and my mountain is the only place where they occur in a sceptered formation.  This means a crystal formed on a iron rod at the same time.  It is the most complex set of conditions available in the physical word needed to create this type of crystal formation.  
     Lastly, about the crystals, these are herkimer quartz not the average quartz.  The entire material world is made up of frequencies.  All matter has a frequencies.  And these herkimer quartz crystals are considered the middle C of the frequency world.  Industrially they are used to determine unknowns.  An unknown matter is placed next to the know material (herkimer quartz) and then the known is subtracted and the remaining number is the frequency of the unknown item.

In response to the good behavior, ideas and forward momentum I see.  I am hereby offering this land as both headquarters for our meetings, for a retreat, campground for trumpcoin holders, and even other purposes if we can think of any.  I am even willing to develop some of it into housing since we are doing that anyway and it is hard to find good people and I think I may have found some here.

I am unbanked but family members have agreed to sign a contract with me to open a separate non-interest checking account solely for the purpose of Helping me with Trumpcoin.  This was in response to my findings that goods and services must be purchased in fiat for any crypto super pac.  Both my brother and my father gave money so I could buy Trumpcoins for them (yes when the price was high).  And they are the ones who also helped me get my first bitcoins which have largely been regulated into oblivion thereby making even bitcoin not feasible for the truly unbanked like me.  So I am still dependent on the banked to exist.

I have had the trust of all who know me even in terms of people's lives.  Governments trust me, friends trust me, and strangers chose me out of a crowd when they need help and must pick someone to ask.
     I have been told by very worldly people that if they could chose one person to be locked in an elevator with it would be me.  I said what about Macguyver?  I would choose you over Macguyver they said.  For fun I went to the great escape games.  Which is a business where they have many challenges and a team of people must find clues and figure out how to escape the different locked rooms.  Sort of like hunger games.  And I went by myself.  I was cautioned that it is better if I wait for more people to work with me.  Instead I did it alone.  When I was done the guy running the game said I was the best he had ever seen and he has been doing this for many years.  I asked him why I was so good and he said because I stayed calm and did not panic and I kept moving and thinking when others freeze up.  He agreed I would be the person to have if trapped some where.

I was raised for politics and government but chose business.  I went to college for INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.  I doubled minored in INTERNATIONAL MUSIC and CREATIVITY.

I have enough herkimer quartz crystals on my land that we could make the trump coins redeemable in real mineral wealth.  Take that fiat!  I am willing to set the price right now in response to the good progress here today.

The jobs I would be good for are treasury/ super pac guy.  I am willing to unmask be public and Make America Great Again.  I wish to thank the non Americans for being willing to help our little country over here, yes we do need the help.  We should not need another brexit but as we all know the first Brexit we had 240 years ago was only partial.  The globalist just became refocused and have been encroaching on our government ever since.  Look at what they did to poor President Jackson?  Check out the histroy of that president and his struggle with the national banking system here. OMG.  That man had his health impacted because he fought them so hard for the people's benefit.  Did the people appreciate his fight?  Yeah for about 20 years.  It is during these times when America had hard money Like crypto (without inflation) and was truly building wealth.

I will apply for any job that is needed but the best one for me is treasurer.  It is difficult to say this to people who do not know me but since I have been unbanked I have had to deal with lots of cash over the years.  Everyone who knows me sees this and I am set up for it.  I then become known as the guy who will not run off with the money.  

My family came over on the Mayflower on my fathers side.  We were the biggest family and had the first child born on the way.  His name was oceanus.  My reddit profile matches this one.  Now you have all the infor to find out more about me.  I did this on purpose so I could have some online cred and communication since I am now having problems with the local post office (solved recently).

I am willing to meet Signal7 for a beer (my treat) and prove who I am.  I will show passport and whatever else.  I am willing to show my federal court case that is going on where I am litigating for myself.  I am willing to show items that have been sent to me from the post office.

You may wonder why I am bothering with this if i have some much going for me?  Yes it is true I have billion dollar deals I am neglecting now to write this.  It is because there are more important things than money.  Chickens65 had a good Idea and made good graphics and got us through stage 1.  But it is time for real money experts who are loyal and world business minded to come in and kick this project up several notches.  I am not a hack or anti vax weirdo I am just principled and pragmatic...there is a difference.  I would rather die than lie.  I have years worth of court papers going back to 2004 that can verify this.  Nobody does this for fun.  I have met the most wonderful people around the world of some of the most unimaginable types.  I am related to Nikola Tesla by Marriage and yes I too am an inventor.  I hold some intellectual property.  I can go any where and do anything yet I choose to be here.  This is my application I hope you will consider.

I am currently forming a world wide alternative health network.  

Do we really need a super pac or should we do an unofficial one?  Either way I will be getting the contract signed for the non-interest banking account so that I can cash out bitcoins. for projects.  Thanks

Bitbobb,

I am sorry to hear about you loosing your grandmother just over a year ago. I lost my Dad 11/30/2015 and it seems like yesterday.

The rest that you shared above about yourself says a lot about the type of person that you are. Steadfast comes to mind after reading something as well defined as what you wrote.

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:04:12 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2016, 02:54:20 PM by Bitbobb

Hello All,
   I got to see some fire works last night and was sad by recent events here with Trumpcoin.  I have lost my grandmother just over a year ago and I miss her and my grandfather very much.
      However, today as I catch up on the threads I am again inspired.  So to reward this good behavior I am offering multiple things and will now tell the group some of them here.  Tragically I must also post in other threads until we get back to one thread.  

First, some more info about me. I am one of the actual unbanked of the world.  Yes that is right you have one of the 20% of the people in the world that do not have any banking services.  I am the one who satoshi wanted to help.  I left the banking world because of the tiny lies I must make (legally and technically) just to have the service.  Yes I studied law.
     To remedy this I have contemplated many things.  I even found out that if I form a bank I do not need a social security number yet to open a bank account you a requested to have one.
     Long story short I had invented bitcoin before satoshi but was not technically able to implement.  I have been making my own currency in and among my family since I was little.  I used to give i.o.u.'s as gift's to people so they would know that I am willing to do work for them.
     I had my own ledger and accounting system I kept.  this started back in 2004.

I will tell more about my self later.  But now I want to tell you that another thing I did want to make strategic purchases for things I would need for the rest of my life.  I saved money and bought diesel trucks, land, houses, food storage items, food production items, etc. etc. etc.
     I now own the most interesting land on the planet by many people's estimate.  I also throw parties like bitinator.  I am having one on the 8th for example you are all invited.
     So this land I own just so happens to be the place where George Washington had his secret meeting with his generals during the revolution.  Americas' Brexit day.

This land was also responsible for the ENTIRE food production for BOTH sides of the revolutionary was.  And it produced the food for the north during the civil war.  And I can tell you it still produces food to this day.  We do not do anything it just grows tons of food every day.  We have plants on this land that are not found on the north American continent.  We have found half finished jewelry from previous civilization.  We have fossilized trees that match trees depicted in the bible.  We also have paleo-hebrew picto graphs on boulders.  There is over 100 acres.
     The thing that most people love about this land is the herkimer quartz crystals that are found there and my mountain is the only place where they occur in a sceptered formation.  This means a crystal formed on a iron rod at the same time.  It is the most complex set of conditions available in the physical word needed to create this type of crystal formation.  
     Lastly, about the crystals, these are herkimer quartz not the average quartz.  The entire material world is made up of frequencies.  All matter has a frequencies.  And these herkimer quartz crystals are considered the middle C of the frequency world.  Industrially they are used to determine unknowns.  An unknown matter is placed next to the know material (herkimer quartz) and then the known is subtracted and the remaining number is the frequency of the unknown item.

In response to the good behavior, ideas and forward momentum I see.  I am hereby offering this land as both headquarters for our meetings, for a retreat, campground for trumpcoin holders, and even other purposes if we can think of any.  I am even willing to develop some of it into housing since we are doing that anyway and it is hard to find good people and I think I may have found some here.

I am unbanked but family members have agreed to sign a contract with me to open a separate non-interest checking account solely for the purpose of Helping me with Trumpcoin.  This was in response to my findings that goods and services must be purchased in fiat for any crypto super pac.  Both my brother and my father gave money so I could buy Trumpcoins for them (yes when the price was high).  And they are the ones who also helped me get my first bitcoins which have largely been regulated into oblivion thereby making even bitcoin not feasible for the truly unbanked like me.  So I am still dependent on the banked to exist.

I have had the trust of all who know me even in terms of people's lives.  Governments trust me, friends trust me, and strangers chose me out of a crowd when they need help and must pick someone to ask.
     I have been told by very worldly people that if they could chose one person to be locked in an elevator with it would be me.  I said what about Macguyver?  I would choose you over Macguyver they said.  For fun I went to the great escape games.  Which is a business where they have many challenges and a team of people must find clues and figure out how to escape the different locked rooms.  Sort of like hunger games.  And I went by myself.  I was cautioned that it is better if I wait for more people to work with me.  Instead I did it alone.  When I was done the guy running the game said I was the best he had ever seen and he has been doing this for many years.  I asked him why I was so good and he said because I stayed calm and did not panic and I kept moving and thinking when others freeze up.  He agreed I would be the person to have if trapped some where.

I was raised for politics and government but chose business.  I went to college for INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.  I doubled minored in INTERNATIONAL MUSIC and CREATIVITY.

I have enough herkimer quartz crystals on my land that we could make the trump coins redeemable in real mineral wealth.  Take that fiat!  I am willing to set the price right now in response to the good progress here today.

The jobs I would be good for are treasury/ super pac guy.  I am willing to unmask be public and Make America Great Again.  I wish to thank the non Americans for being willing to help our little country over here, yes we do need the help.  We should not need another brexit but as we all know the first Brexit we had 240 years ago was only partial.  The globalist just became refocused and have been encroaching on our government ever since.  Look at what they did to poor President Jackson?  Check out the histroy of that president and his struggle with the national banking system here. OMG.  That man had his health impacted because he fought them so hard for the people's benefit.  Did the people appreciate his fight?  Yeah for about 20 years.  It is during these times when America had hard money Like crypto (without inflation) and was truly building wealth.

I will apply for any job that is needed but the best one for me is treasurer.  It is difficult to say this to people who do not know me but since I have been unbanked I have had to deal with lots of cash over the years.  Everyone who knows me sees this and I am set up for it.  I then become known as the guy who will not run off with the money.  

My family came over on the Mayflower on my fathers side.  We were the biggest family and had the first child born on the way.  His name was oceanus.  My reddit profile matches this one.  Now you have all the infor to find out more about me.  I did this on purpose so I could have some online cred and communication since I am now having problems with the local post office (solved recently).

I am willing to meet Signal7 for a beer (my treat) and prove who I am.  I will show passport and whatever else.  I am willing to show my federal court case that is going on where I am litigating for myself.  I am willing to show items that have been sent to me from the post office.

You may wonder why I am bothering with this if i have some much going for me?  Yes it is true I have billion dollar deals I am neglecting now to write this.  It is because there are more important things than money.  Chickens65 had a good Idea and made good graphics and got us through stage 1.  But it is time for real money experts who are loyal and world business minded to come in and kick this project up several notches.  I am not a hack or anti vax weirdo I am just principled and pragmatic...there is a difference.  I would rather die than lie.  I have years worth of court papers going back to 2004 that can verify this.  Nobody does this for fun.  I have met the most wonderful people around the world of some of the most unimaginable types.  I am related to Nikola Tesla by Marriage and yes I too am an inventor.  I hold some intellectual property.  I can go any where and do anything yet I choose to be here.  This is my application I hope you will consider.

I am currently forming a world wide alternative health network.  

Do we really need a super pac or should we do an unofficial one?  Either way I will be getting the contract signed for the non-interest banking account so that I can cash out bitcoins. for projects.  Thanks

Bitbobb,

I am sorry to hear about you loosing your grandmother just over a year ago. I lost my Dad 11/30/2015 and it seems like yesterday.

The rest that you shared above about yourself says a lot about the type of person that you are. Steadfast comes to mind after reading something as well defined as what you wrote.

Sorry to hear about your Dad!  I can imagine that is not easy at all either.  Thank you.

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 05:24:25 PM

It must be a hard blow to support a rich racist daddyboy who daily spews out retarded shit.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Hollywood should hire him.. he i hilarious (as a character)

TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:39:15 PM

It must be a hard blow to support a rich racist daddyboy who daily spews out retarded shit.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Hollywood should hire him.. he i hilarious (as a character)

Tweets look pretty presidential to me fam

PS. Hollywood has on multiple occasions, you never see Home Alone 2?
November8th

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:40:05 PM

Will there be more?

Also how are the proceeds being divided up? How much to cover costs, any profit, do any proceeds go to charity or towards purchasing trumpcoins?

Thanks
UNsTephenk

Activity: 101

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 06:58:01 PM

https://teechip.com/trump-coin-tee These shirts are selling like wild fire! Get one before the campaign sells out.

One shirt left!

Will there be more?

Also how are the proceeds being divided up? How much to cover costs, any profit, do any proceeds go to charity or towards purchasing trumpcoins?

Thanks

I relaunched the campaign for only three days this time.

I will donate half of the funds to the Trump Coin donation pool if the target goal of 10 shirts is reached.

Start Mining Within Minutes! With BTC near $560 now is the time to invest! Referral: https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/110446 | 5% OFF CODE: pQWYNk

Check out some creative Bitcoin apparel!  https://teespring.com/stores/bitcoin-memes

Start building your IRA or just day trade at TradeKing: http://bit.ly/1JfZQfR
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:02:21 PM

One shirt left!

Will there be more?

Thanks

I have confirmed the 6 color t shirt machine with arrive on Monday.  

I am considering the same logo as Gentleman above has done (truly excellent work BTW!).  Also considering logo on back of shirt with small one on front left side of shirt.  And possible American flag (optional) on a sleeve)

Wholesale pricing available  --  Shipping quotes available

100% payment in Bitcoin 13pTZBRACfNEspP81Hvd9rqVm6yggAuP54
  or Trumpcoin   wallet for t-shirts TA3qK5oLRKzoTpggMXYsu2sJBQEdWuT6Hp

I think this might be first product for sale in Trumps!!!

Shirts I ordered are 100% preshrunk cotton 5.3 OZ.  White and colors  Sizes S-XL
Suggested shirt price will be 10.50 - 12.99 plus S&H

Presale is available but not necessary.

I will make shirts for any altcoin but they must pay in trumps or Bitcoin.

Does anyone have artwork they want to see made into a shirt?

Jules22

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:48:29 PM

I am considering the same logo as Gentleman above has done (truly excellent work BTW!).  Also considering logo on back of shirt with small one on front left side of shirt.  And possible American flag (optional) on a sleeve)

Shirts I ordered are 100% preshrunk cotton 5.3 OZ.  White and colors  Sizes S-XL

Hello Bitbobb, how about using the logo on the front and "TRUMPCOIN.COM" on the back?

Will you ship to non american countries?

P.S. Thanks for your effort to all of you guys and specially to Signal7!
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:55:41 PM

Hello Bitbobb, how about using the logo on the front and "TRUMPCOIN.COM" on the back?

Will you ship to non american countries?

P.S. Thanks for your effort to all of you guys and specially to Signal7!

Hi,

I like your idea.  I will put TRUMPCOIN.COM on the back for some (or maybe all).
Shirts are printed to order so I can do them any way the people want!  Just let me know when you order!

Yes I will ship anywhere in the world that is why I will offer shipping quotes and not a flat shipping rate.

Jules22

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:00:52 AM

Hi,

I like your idea.  I will put TRUMPCOIN.COM on the back for some (or maybe all).
Shirts are printed to order so I can do them any way the people want!  Just let me know when you order!

Yes I will ship anywhere in the world that is why I will offer shipping quotes and not a flat shipping rate.

[/quote]

awesome - see me as a future customer,

maybe it could be good to add a quote or something like that to the front, to stir up some attention to people who see the shirt.
i think of quotes in the kind of the pics i postet in http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/1368440/tcg-trumpcoin-general-prepare-for-launch-edition#p1370085

what do you think about that?
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:44:38 AM

One shirt left!

Will there be more?

Thanks

This is really awesome. I've bought several of the shirts from teechip already. I'm sure I'll be picking some up from you too.

You should know that there are discussions happening that aim to help you and others with storefronts, inventory tracking, invoicing and payment gateways that accept cryptos and fiat that are able to instantly convert between them to suit your needs.

So if you are trying to figure out payment gateways, don't spend any money until I am able to release more info. If what I am working on goes through then the services mentioned above will come our way fairly quickly and decrease your startup costs dramatically. I should be able to provide more details in the next couple of days.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:18:47 AM

check this out they talked about TRUMP, this would be a good opportunity to ask to join their FIAT/ Crypto exchange Gateway

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1372193.msg15511235#msg15511235
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:30:41 AM

check this out they talked about TRUMP, this would be a good opportunity to ask to join their FIAT/ Crypto exchange Gateway

Can anyone ask?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
CarrollFilms

Activity: 156

Can I eat a Bitcoin?

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:35:48 PM

Is there any way I can mine Trump coin? I plan on purchasing around 100 coins this afternoon

Back in my day Bitcoin used to cost $69
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:25:55 PM

One shirt left!

Will there be more?

Thanks

This is really awesome. I've bought several of the shirts from teechip already. I'm sure I'll be picking some up from you too.

You should know that there are discussions happening that aim to help you and others with storefronts, inventory tracking, invoicing and payment gateways that accept cryptos and fiat that are able to instantly convert between them to suit your needs.

So if you are trying to figure out payment gateways, don't spend any money until I am able to release more info. If what I am working on goes through then the services mentioned above will come our way fairly quickly and decrease your startup costs dramatically. I should be able to provide more details in the next couple of days.

Signal7,
     Glad you like!  Yes to the payment gateway you reference!  Those elements will put us over the tops.  Huge contribution.  Just huge.  Dare I say YuuuuGe!  This is 'leveling the playing field' type stuff.  Thanks!!

Got 4 people volunteering to work for me on the t-shirt business as of last night.  We were joking that we can compete with the Chinese and sell T-shirts back to them at a cheaper price than they can make it themselves. 

Also made plans last night for 100% made in America T-shirts for Trumps shirts. 

Lastly for now there is a store called Made in America store and I am approaching them to see if they will sell us gift cards redeemable online.  If they agree I will make those gift cards and therefore their products available online.  100% of their products are made 100% in America.

Right now I am finding out if I am allowed to sell old inventory of some shirts (today). This guy has 2 styles left of these shirts he made.  One is "Clinton Blows" and it shows Bill playing a saxophone.  And the other is a "Made in America" logo T-shirt.

Depredation

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:11:51 PM

Can anyone ask?
Depredation,
     I posted a request to the thread

As a caution DBIC I think is the P&D group chickens65 mentioned was messing with this coin at one time recently.  Also Serge is the guy providing technical assistance on their payment gateway.  And he is also the guy ( think) who is publishing that we are a scam right now.  And the payment gateway gets a 4% commission on every withdrawal.  That seems too high to me.  What do you think?  I think until they change that we should consider that signal7 is working on this also and support him in his efforts instead.  Obviously we want to work with everybody so please consider this post in the interests of full disclosure to the Trump group.
Yeah lets wait until Signal says something about it

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Depredation

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:22:42 PM

If trumps name is now open for public use since he is running for presidency, then shouldn't polo or trex be able to add us? I thought they didn't want to add our coin in fear of being sued.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: