Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:45:42 PM

I think the "Cause coin" term I've seen floating around is a really good thing to latch onto.

Cryptos big on firsts, even if they aren't spectacular (See Lisk).

I've seen that too and like it very much.

I have mixed feelings when I keep seeing us getting called "the first cause coin". I feel this is an injustice to groups like CoExist Coin (COXST). They have been cause-coining for years to support some really great charities.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083647

Charity is charity this is politics

Good answer

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:58:09 PM

I think the "Cause coin" term I've seen floating around is a really good thing to latch onto.

Cryptos big on firsts, even if they aren't spectacular (See Lisk).

I've seen that too and like it very much.

I have mixed feelings when I keep seeing us getting called "the first cause coin". I feel this is an injustice to groups like CoExist Coin (COXST). They have been cause-coining for years to support some really great charities.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083647

Maybe....maybe not. Those are generalized charity coins, where this one is being donated to a specific cause.
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:26:16 PM

CauseCoin as an advertising concept sounds awesome and yeah its easily semantically dissimilar from a charity coin.

Would be happy to run with something like this in a future promo, I think its great for both the short term and the longevity of the coin past this election.
mihalis341

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:12:58 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 07:44:19 PM by mihalis341

I think it's time for trumpcoin to finally be accepted by more exchangers like poloniex.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:24:36 PM

CauseCoin as an advertising concept sounds awesome and yeah its easily semantically dissimilar from a charity coin.

Would be happy to run with something like this in a future promo, I think its great for both the short term and the longevity of the coin past this election.

We could always go charity or causecoin after election then switch back as needed for Trump's reelection, etc. 

Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:10:16 AM

So we getting on polo yet?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:18:23 AM

I feel like the explorer is not working or down.

http://www.vicenet.org:3001/search  Shows latest transaction was 5 days ago

bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:11:58 AM

Trump's looking real strong right now! I scooped up quite a few more coins earlier in preparation for the inevitable moon landing.

Keep up the positivity and most important of all... MAGA!

moneylord69

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:42:20 AM

/biz/nessman here. peeps have been asking about a new manager being elected?
could someone explain that situation to me and when it could or will happen?

If its already on this forum somewhere then i must have missed it. also havent used this before so tell me if im typing in the wrong box kek

-moneylord69
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:57:19 AM

TrumpCoin is now officially TrumpCoin, LLC

SCC ID: S6276572

License: https://sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Documents/1607115301.pdf?documentName=Attestation

More news to come...

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:10:57 AM

https://www.thenation.com/article/what-kind-of-a-conservative-is-theresa-may/

You guys trump needs trumpcoin and he needs trumpcoin to be 20$ a coin so we can give him a minimum of $4 million

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:58:29 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2016, 03:09:25 PM by Signal7

Ok so after about a week, I still only have 10 people registered for voting.
This is not enough to do anything fair or productive.

I also have feedback from several people advising me that I should just take command and move forward.

I very seriously want to file our Statement of Organization to move forward with a certifiably legitimate Super PAC to support Donald Trump for President in the most legal, transparent, and productive way possible.

I can NOT move forward without at least one official treasurer.

I am standing at a crossroads.

Do I hold treasury elections with the 10 members that have joined the voting system?

OR move forward, just taking the lead with this thing, choose a treasurer, and finalize all of the legalities for our PAC?

OR grind through trying to convince more of you to vote and continue down the path that I started.

In any case, elections for the TrumpCoin Board of Directors will eventually happen as enough people become involved.
In any case, voting and opinion polls will be utilized to ensure things are moving in a direction approved by the majority.

tldr; Do you all want to participate in directing this thing or do you want me to just do my thing and report to you each step and decision along the way?

TrumpCoin belongs to you. Tell me please, how would you like to proceed?

EDIT: I just realized that I can add a poll for forum members on my thread. Shall we utilize that to decide how to proceed?

www.TrumpCoin.com
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:33:38 PM

I'm fine with a forum vote, and I'm fine with you taking the lead. I just think we should get things started as soon as possible as the convention is coming soon. I'd say you could pick your own treasurer and then ask if the community is ok with them.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Itssherman

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:36:09 PM

Ok so after about a week, I still only have 10 people registered for voting.
This is not enough to do anything fair or productive.

I also have feedback from several people advising me that I should just take command and move forward.

I very seriously want to file our Statement of Organization to move forward with a certifiably legitimate Super PAC to support Donald Trump for President in the most legal, transparent, and productive way possible.

I can NOT move forward without at least one official treasurer.

I am standing at a crossroads.

Do I hold treasury elections with the 10 members that have joined the voting system?

OR move forward, just taking the lead with this thing, choose a treasurer, and finalize all of the legalities for our PAC?

OR grind through trying to convince more of you to vote and continue down the path that I started.

In any case, elections for the TrumpCoin Board of Directors will eventually happen as enough people become involved.
In any case, voting and opinion polls will be utilized to ensure things are moving in a direction approved by the majority.

tldr; Do you all want to participate in directing this thing or do you want me to just do my thing and report to you each step and decision along the way?

TrumpCoin belongs to you. Tell me please, how would you like to proceed?

EDIT: I just realized that I can add a poll for forum members on my thread. Shall we utilize that to decide how to proceed?

Setting up a poll is a good idea signal especially since the current vote.trumpcoin system is a bit inaccesible (first you have to manually send an email, and then you have to register etc). I expect a bit more people to participate in the polls in this thread because it's much more convenient to vote here.

Personally, I'd like to see you take the lead on trumpcoin because people trust you and you're doing a great job but you would definitely need a board of directors sooner or later to assist you because one man can only do so much especially when said man has a family & a day job.

So I think we should temporarily move on with you taking the lead so we can get the ball rolling and hopefully get more people involved. Those who voted on the vote.trumpcoin could be on a temporary board of directors of some sort, to assist in whatever capacity they can (be it voting, brainstorming etc). We can always elect of a definitive board of directors later when there's more people to choose from and we've got the basics up and running. Once we've reached a couple of milestones (such as picking a treasurer & setting up the super pac) we can get back to getting the majority involved.

But for now I'd urge you to keep moving forward to lay down the foundation.
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:38:42 PM

My vote remains with Signal but the forum poll is a good idea as well
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:40:35 PM

A forum vote sounds good. I've been following this thread and waiting to vote on leadership but I wasn't aware that we had to register. Based on the llc and your choice to take things slowly I was gonna vote for you anyway though. I would like to see the creator of the coin be involved in some capacity, even if it's just ceremonial and assuming he wants to.

The creator, Chicken65, is still involved and I communicate with him regularly. He is not a U.S. national so he cannot help with any of the legalities or directly contribute to an official PAC as per FEC guidelines.
He continues to support the project as its Founder.

I am happy to setup forum votes to move forward.

I nominate myself as chairman. If there are other nominees for this position, I am happy to include them, else I will create a simple yay or nay vote.

I also need nominations for Treasurer.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Depredation

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:41:36 PM

I just feel as if the community is antsy to move forward. Or maybe that's just me  Grin

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 03:42:30 PM

A forum poll will probably be the quickest for informal ideas on direction and suggestions. (Not verifiable who is voting)

Internal, registered voting would be best for organizational decisions, Board member discussions, etc (Vetted persons)
Jules22

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:45:46 PM

great to see it's going on.
I like to see Signal as the chairman because i put all my trust in him to lead this project to succeed.

Thanks Signal!
Depredation

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:47:33 PM

I am willing to be treasurer if no one else wants to do it.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: