Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:07:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40381 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:32:15 PM

Let me ask a question albeit rhetorical.  Please!

Was Nikola Tesla poor?  Was he wrong about many things?  Did he care about the people of this planet?  Did he get taken advantage of a lot?  Would you take advantage of Nikola Tesla if you could?  What if you were a billionaire?

I hope this is a safe group where I will not be taken advantage of.  I am trusting a bunch of strangers and perhaps getting setup for a huge let down.  True this is temporary and also true it is the simple job but I will need the support because the people outside this group will have some attacks ready for me too!  I hope I can earn your support for this unpaid temporary position.  A this point I am a bit uneasy sharing any more about me.  I am closing this portion unless any one else has a real question about me or something related to the treasury position.  Thank you to those who ask questions and for anyone that did not get the chance please feel free to post and I will respond.  Depredation:  Thanks you for you continued dedication to this coin over and over again at all hours of the day!  Signal7 and the rest I look forward to the future.  Bitbobb July 14th, 2016

I feel that most of us here trust signal and if signal can confirm whether or not your claims (I think they are a bit outlandish too but anything is possible on the internet, I've experienced atleast that much) are legit that will suffice for most of us so there's no need to share your identity with us directly. I'd also recommend you to not take the position of treasurer if you have too much to lose just by having to expose yourself. There are still be plenty of ways you can use your expertise to assist with the project and nobody here doubts your passion and high energy.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:35:03 PM

Let me ask a question albeit rhetorical.  Please!

Was Nikola Tesla poor?  Was he wrong about many things?  Did he care about the people of this planet?  Did he get taken advantage of a lot?  Would you take advantage of Nikola Tesla if you could?  What if you were a billionaire?

I hope this is a safe group where I will not be taken advantage of.  I am trusting a bunch of strangers and perhaps getting setup for a huge let down.  True this is temporary and also true it is the simple job but I will need the support because the people outside this group will have some attacks ready for me too!  I hope I can earn your support for this unpaid temporary position.  A this point I am a bit uneasy sharing any more about me.  I am closing this portion unless any one else has a real question about me or something related to the treasury position.  Thank you to those who ask questions and for anyone that did not get the chance please feel free to post and I will respond.  Depredation:  Thanks you for you continued dedication to this coin over and over again at all hours of the day!  Signal7 and the rest I look forward to the future.  Bitbobb July 14th, 2016

I feel that most of us here trust signal and if signal can confirm whether or not your claims (I think they are a bit outlandish too but anything is possible on the internet, I've experienced atleast that much) are legit that will suffice for most of us so there's no need to share your identity with us directly. I'd also recommend you to not take the position of treasurer if you have too much to lose just by having to expose yourself. There are still be plenty of ways you can use your expertise to assist with the project and nobody here doubts your passion and high energy.

Thank you!  Yes while typing this I have been working behind with some members on projects that they feel are very awesome.  We are just waiting for the coin to mature and the leadership issues to get settled before they are unveiled.

doogjy

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:38:53 PM

At this stage I would feel most comfortable voting for Depredation as Treasurer - he seems dedicated, unassuming, and, for better or for worse, does not have much scandal associated with his name.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:49:00 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 10:23:30 PM by Bitbobb

At this stage I would feel most comfortable voting for Depredation as Treasurer - he seems dedicated, unassuming, and, for better or for worse, does not have much scandal associated with his name.

I think Depredation is a fine man judging from his comments.  I think he is dedicated to this coin.

Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:17:19 PM

I did receive a copy of a filing for a federal case over a land dispute that I was able to validate in the PACER system as a legitimate case regarding a dispute between BitBobb and a co-owner of the land. The dispute has to do with mineral mining on the land that the co-owner was engaged in without permission from BitBobb.

Looking at the geographic area described in the filing, I can certainly see the area as being potentially rich in valuable minerals like quartz.

There is some substance to his claims.

The other items submitted to me support what he says about other topics but cannot be easily validated.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:32:13 PM

If one is truly willing to be elected treasurer and has already replied "yes I accept the nomination" (which will require full name and address and become public record to be seen by ALL), why not just post that now? That ends the discussion once and for all.

Back to more pressing matters

I have a couple questions:

What would it take to get an android/apple version of TrumpCoin wallet available?

Is it possible to cut down on the time it takes new wallet downloaders to fully synch their wallet - how do other coins deal with this?

What is the status of the Reddit tipbot? (there is still a ton of value in this regardless if we can't use the_donald sub)

Can we give TrumpContent the approval to at least release the "step by step how to buy Trumpcoin" video - I'd love to
  • A) use this on my upcoming site
  • B) link the video to the people who ask how to buy.

Is anyone willing to start a TrumpCoin faucet?

Once there is a new ANN we should allocate a few Trumps to an official Chinese ANN translation.

And finally a request:

Let's try and get the TrumpCoin subreddit active again - does anyone know who started it?
We can use that subreddit as our discussion board for new members to ask questions etc - I don't believe this(btctalk) is the platform for people new to crypto

An iOS wallet will actually happen very soon. It's in the works.
Android will take a little longer.

I would also like to see the tip bot become a reality. It's a bit more complex than it seems on the surface, but doable by a trustworthy dev. I hope to find one willing to it soon.

I wasn't aware that a video was ready for release. I'd love to see it too. It's a community contribution. He doesn't need permission to release it. What can I do to help?

There were 2 faucets out there already. Are they gone now?

When the new ANN goes up next week, I plan to get it translated into many languages.

Would you believe I've never had a reddit account? I don't know who started our sub, didn't know we had one actually. I'll create an account and jump in to help in any way I can.

www.TrumpCoin.com
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:37:50 PM

If one is truly willing to be elected treasurer and has already replied "yes I accept the nomination" (which will require full name and address and become public record to be seen by ALL), why not just post that now? That ends the discussion once and for all.

What would it take to get an android/apple version of TrumpCoin wallet available?

Is it possible to cut down on the time it takes new wallet downloaders to fully synch their wallet - how do other coins deal with this?

What is the status of the Reddit tipbot? (there is still a ton of value in this regardless if we can't use the_donald sub)

Can we give TrumpContent the approval to at least release the "step by step how to buy Trumpcoin" video - I'd love to

Once there is a new ANN we should allocate a few Trumps to an official Chinese ANN translation.

And finally a request:

Let's try and get the TrumpCoin subreddit active again - does anyone know who started it?
We can use that subreddit as our discussion board for new members to ask questions etc - I don't believe this(btctalk) is the platform for people new to crypto

I would also like to see the tip bot become a reality. It's a bit more complex than it seems on the surface, but doable by a trustworthy dev. I hope to find one willing to it soon.

I wasn't aware that a video was ready for release. I'd love to see it too. It's a community contribution. He doesn't need permission to release it. What can I do to help?

When the new ANN goes up next week, I plan to get it translated into many languages.

Would you believe I've never had a reddit account? I don't know who started our sub, didn't know we had one actually. I'll create an account and jump in to help in any way I can.

Heya

Video isn't yet ready for release but has been partially assembled. Didn't want to put anything out concretely until the direction of the coin was all set so my stuff wouldn't be rendered obsolete by different decisions etc. For example now that it's a potential SuperPAC I could include that in this and later videos.

Just like to keep everything on the channel synchronous with the coin and am still very interested in a role in its future

Cheers Smiley
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:55:17 PM

Heya

Video isn't yet ready for release but has been partially assembled. Didn't want to put anything out concretely until the direction of the coin was all set so my stuff wouldn't be rendered obsolete by different decisions etc. For example now that it's a potential SuperPAC I could include that in this and later videos.

Just like to keep everything on the channel synchronous with the coin and am still very interested in a role in its future

Cheers Smiley

Hey lad,

What about just a how to buy video, nothing too much should change with the fundamentals of how to take a regular Joe and walk them thru the buying process A to Z?

Either way your videos always amaze, keep us posted brother.

Yeah the how-to is the one in development atm, audio is mostly done and just animating/accumulating stock footage etc.
I'll try and drop soon as the team is all lined up so we've got something promotional right out the gate of having infrastructure sorted.

Cheers man, appreciate it!
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:34:30 PM

You were happy to announce it literally less than 12 hours ago too. We are appreciative, but are you just setting up a bot to repost this every 12 hours?

We are making sure no one overlooked it.  Sorry if we have irritated you or others.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:46:08 PM

I'm trying to tread lightly here...

Tyke is working his ass off right now and reporting progress to us to let us know about it.

He's probably hoping for someone to recognize his hard work and help him finance the production.

He's only trying to raise about 1 btc.

In Dreads defense Tyke may not be caught up enough yet to realize how important an intense conversations are here at the moment.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:48:41 PM

Tyke is working his ass off right now and reporting progress to us to let us know about it.

He's probably hoping for someone to recognize his hard work and help him finance the production.

In Dreads defense Tyke may not be caught up enough yet to realize how important an intense conversations are here at the moment.

Thank you Signal7, I appreciate the above response from yourself. 
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:57:42 PM

I sent 100 trumpcoin back when he first announced it, thats like 100$ soon  Grin

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:30:32 AM

I sent 100 trumpcoin back when he first announced it, thats like 100$ soon  Grin

And about 10 grand if we hit the big time
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:06:36 AM

If people have problems with bitbob or depredation being treasurer i am a us citizen i live in alaska and have a studio in washington i still work a full time job but i could also fill a spot a treasurer if everyone has no objections. I am trusted will post my real identity i just want to see the coin move forward. I can handle any resposibilitys treasurer will have. I also want it to be known i dont oppose bitbob or depredation filling the spot rather than me i just see some opposition from the community and am willing to give voters a 3rd option

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
doogjy

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:11:32 AM

And finally a request:

This is an area where I think I may be able to make a meaningful contribution. I am pretty familiar with reddit and if we can figure out who the creator is (chicken?), I can help get the ball rolling and moderate the Trumpcoin subreddit as much as time allows. I can also work to keep the sidebar updated and generally foster a positive, productive community.

I would be willing to take on other social media duties as well, if these are not already being managed by other members. I have some (although not a ton) experience with this and hope I've shown I'm interested in seeing this coin succeed.

Signal, I asked before but it was in an off topic reply so you may not have seen it - do you have a list of board positions that need to be filled?
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:16:38 AM

If people have problems with bitbob or depredation being treasurer i am a us citizen i live in alaska and have a studio in washington i still work a full time job but i could also fill a spot a treasurer if everyone has no objections. I am trusted will post my real identity i just want to see the coin move forward. I can handle any resposibilitys treasurer will have. I also want it to be known i dont oppose bitbob or depredation filling the spot rather than me i just see some opposition from the community and am willing to give voters a 3rd option
It's good to have more people run for positions, that way we get a better election.  Smiley

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
doogjy

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:53:54 AM

Am I missing something? Has Bitbobb been confirmed as the Treasurer?
TrumpInfo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:42:03 AM

Am I missing something? Has Bitbobb been confirmed as the Treasurer?

No, I think we have 3 confirmed candidates for Treasurer and 1 pending candidate.
Gasmandoo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:15:08 AM

Can't wait for trump coin to start picking up momentum.  Seems like it's stagnant right now on ccex
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:18:58 AM

It's good to have more people run for positions, that way we get a better election.  Smiley

Well include me in the vote if no one has any real objections

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: