Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:54:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40384 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:14:24 PM

Signal, are there already some people working on getting social media put together? If so I'd love to have a conversation with them and see how I can help out.

There are several people here managing social media accounts in an unofficial context and doing a fantastic job. Consolidating and highly coordinating these efforts is another goal for next week.

If you want to get involved, you could start here: https://www.facebook.com/TrumpCoin-1261248230554491

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:17:46 PM

I just finally finished syncing my Trump Wallet, Could anyone send a few Trumpcoins to me so I can try the market? I just found out I have to wait a week for my bitcoins to come in after purchasing them with my bank account to use them to buy Trump coins.

I'd really appreciate the kind gesture

21PEJLeuQNK51uffZKetKnchjxjU9x5DWF8oTSYnHHmjXocQjRFWJfyGp4pSxStie28RdyxrSHbMTZc 9okJWuTfbiNn7efMh9tRVEEn

This is not a valid TrumpCoin address. Where did you get this from?

I must have screwed something up when I was making a new address, let me try again. I'm still trying to figure all this out.

TAbLNdEXrog5kv5qn2oLmFRAgpFRv7Qs9p

Check your messages near the top of this page please. You have a PM from me.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:46:46 PM

I did receive a copy of a filing for a federal case over a land dispute that I was able to validate in the PACER system as a legitimate case regarding a dispute between BitBobb and a co-owner of the land. The dispute has to do with mineral mining on the land that the co-owner was engaged in without permission from BitBobb.

Looking at the geographic area described in the filing, I can certainly see the area as being potentially rich in valuable minerals like quartz.

There is some substance to his claims.

The other items submitted to me support what he says about other topics but cannot be easily validated.

Good morning Trumpcoin fans!

I would like to take this opportunity to renew my pledge in light of the confirmation above to the group that am willing to work tirelessly with the leadership of Trumpcoin toward the goals of Making money great again and to support innovative ideas to help this coin and Donald Trump succeed.

Everyone knows I am passionate and now everyone knows I have substance to my claims.   You have proof that my land full of quartz crystals is real and I have offered to redeem trumps in quartz to help promote stability of this coin! along with other goods and services that I am preparing to bring to market as I am sure others are as well.

We now have 3 people who have agreed to unmask that have been nominated for temp. treasurer and of those three I have already unmasked to the leadership.

I have told you all 100% truth.  And I will continue to do so.  I will sign a contract with this coins leadership.  Both of the other candidates have stated they have no objection to me serving as Treasurer and one even said he would vote for me because of my passion for this coin.  I respect them both, they have passion for this coin too and so If I win I hereby pledge to request them as my first choice for deputy treasurer and assistant deputy which may prove to be needed as projects get more popular (talk about wining team folks!)!  I believe I am perfect for this job, I have done these types of activities before.  I understand the traditional duties of a treasurer as well as special activities and programs that will benefit this coin.

I feel having me as treasurer will be an asset to this coin and so far many people have agreed.  I hope I have been able to prove my self enough to the members and If elected I will go through the full vetting process.

I feel I am the best choice for this coin because of my skills and knowledge and I hope I have done enough to prove to any real critics that I am true in my claims.  If there is anything more I can do to respond to any questions or concerns I am here now to answer those questions.

Lastly, as a reminder as to why I am here:  I am here to make this coin great and to help Make America Great Again!
     And I hope we all will work together to do this!  Thank you

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:58:32 PM

On another site, a couple of people have asked about buying trump coins with PayPal. Can trumps still be purchased this way?

Also, regarding reddit, are we using the existing page?

Ideally, we will get in touch with the creator of that subreddit (I've already PM'd all listed moderators) and they will allow one of our members here full moderator status or perhaps even just transfer ownership over. Since that subreddit already has some activity, albeit not much, and the best URL, I think it would be ideal to continue to use it.

Once we decide on the subreddit, we all need to make an effort to scan it each day and answer questions or even post news there. A lot of us don't use reddit, but it's a great avenue with lots of users.

+1
I will scan it it each day and post if warranted.

doogjy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:05:13 PM

On another site, a couple of people have asked about buying trump coins with PayPal. Can trumps still be purchased this way?

Ideally, we will get in touch with the creator of that subreddit (I've already PM'd all listed moderators) and they will allow one of our members here full moderator status or perhaps even just transfer ownership over. Since that subreddit already has some activity, albeit not much, and the best URL, I think it would be ideal to continue to use it.

Once we decide on the subreddit, we all need to make an effort to scan it each day and answer questions or even post news there. A lot of us don't use reddit, but it's a great avenue with lots of users.

I have reached out to the mods as well, will let you all know if I hear anything back. I have also sent a message to the FB page provided by Signal, hoping someone is at least checking in periodically and can give some info regarding who owns/runs that page.
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:23:20 PM

I have reached out to the mods as well, will let you all know if I hear anything back. I have also sent a message to the FB page provided by Signal, hoping someone is at least checking in periodically and can give some info regarding who owns/runs that page.

That would be yours truly buddy, sent you through a reply on the fb

Cheers!
doogjy

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:25:50 PM

Cheers!

Awesome! Have been meaning to say that your videos are really top notch, thanks for all your hard work.
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:28:23 PM

Cheers!

Awesome! Have been meaning to say that your videos are really top notch, thanks for all your hard work.

Thanks man, appreciate it!
Happy to help wherever I can
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:49:23 PM

Cheers!

Awesome. I thought that was probably your fb account but there were several of them at one time and I didn't want to send him down the wrong path.
I'm glad to know you are behind the one that is listed as official all over the place.

www.TrumpCoin.com
DodgeSaver

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:52:38 PM

Bitbob is damaging the coin the same way chicken did. With page after page of retarded rambling posts. Personalities like this are going to scare away sane investors.

This thread needs to be deleted asap. People that write wall after wall of bullshit text need to be ostracized so they don't shit up the new one.

i agree that bitbob should try and keep his posting as relevant as possible to the trumpcoin cause. while we need to know his details if he will have an official financial position on the control on the coin, we don't need to know everything about his thoughts and history.

however, toadking has made a few valid points in amongst a constantly flowing torrent of trolling and negativity. perhaps he is just an eternal pessimist, i don't know, but reading through this thread (and the previous) time and time again up he jumps with subtle divisionary comments suggesting others should be uncertain and dubious of X. it is a classic program of sowing 'forum discontent' in order to affect the cause.
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:52:46 PM

Cheers!

Awesome. I thought that was probably your fb account but there were several of them at one time and I didn't want to send him down the wrong path.
I'm glad to know you are behind the one that is listed as official all over the place.

Thanks Sig Smiley Soon as we're up and running I'll start posting on it like a madman, plus I'm able to post videos straight up through fb rather than just posting youtube links there which is great for sharing virality.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:58:36 PM

Thanks Sig Smiley Soon as we're up and running I'll start posting on it like a madman, plus I'm able to post masterfully created, super engaging, highly informational, straight up kick-ass, this is how it's done videos straight up through fb rather than just posting youtube links there which is great for sharing virality.

Fixed that for you Wink

www.TrumpCoin.com
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:09:05 PM

Thanks Sig Smiley Soon as we're up and running I'll start posting on it like a madman, plus I'm able to post masterfully created, super engaging, highly informational, straight up kick-ass, this is how it's done videos straight up through fb rather than just posting youtube links there which is great for sharing virality.

Fixed that for you Wink

Ahaha thank you man Smiley

From how the current batch is turning out they're looking much better than the previous ones so looking forward to dropping loads of content
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:02:07 PM

I'll also start the trumpcoin instagram page when things begin to move forward, unless someone else wants to take control of it?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
doogjy

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:22:59 PM

doogjy - If you are active and willing to moderate the TrumpCoin official subreddit please PM "ride-the-bull" on reddit, you can point him to this post - let him know to add your username as moderator, he has agreed via PM to so.

Also maybe have a private chat with him separately, see if he will give you some creative control (if you want it).

Thanks for this, he reached out to me as well. Thanks for the other PM as well, I'll respond as soon as my '5 pms an hour limit' is finished. Newbie problems...
doogjy

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:34:42 PM

I'll also start the trumpcoin instagram page when things begin to move forward, unless someone else wants to take control of it?
Looking back through the thread, it seems like you are the one with the trump_coin Instagram I was thinking of. Do you want to run it? I can take over but if you'd like to do it I just want to loop you into the social media coordination discussion Smiley
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:36:20 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 06:48:10 PM by Bitbobb

Bitbob is damaging the coin the same way chicken did. With page after page of retarded rambling posts. Personalities like this are going to scare away sane investors.

This thread needs to be deleted asap. People that write wall after wall of bullshit text need to be ostracized so they don't shit up the new one.

i agree that bitbob should try and keep his posting as relevant as possible to the trumpcoin cause. while we need to know his details if he will have an official financial position on the control on the coin, we don't need to know everything about his thoughts and history.

however, toadking has made a few valid points in amongst a constantly flowing torrent of trolling and negativity. perhaps he is just an eternal pessimist, i don't know, but reading through this thread (and the previous) time and time again up he jumps with subtle divisionary comments suggesting others should be uncertain and dubious of X. it is a classic program of sowing 'forum discontent' in order to affect the cause.

+1

I finally noticed he was doing this too.  Thank you for saying it.  I promise to keep my posts relevant!  I agree my thoughts and history not important.  If I should delete posts I will.  I am here to help make history not trouble!  Thank you for your post.  If I am wrong or not responsive all anyone has to do is tell me.  Thanks

Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:13:20 PM

Agreed. Bitbobb is clearly very passionate about the coin. This thread is here for a reason, to have an open discussion on the direction of Trumpcoin. People are allowed to discuss it.

I would be wary of people continually bashing anyone related to the project. Its ok to be doubtful, but nonstop bashing is...suspicious. We have way more important things to talk about. We are all supposed to be on the same team here.
doogjy

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:46:39 PM

Are there any Trumpcoin shirts left?
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:06:16 PM

Are there any Trumpcoin shirts left?

There were some last week.  I will look for the gentleman link and post it I think his handle is UThephanik or something close to that.  If those are gone have no fear we are in production making them today at my location. ready to be shipped in a day or so.  We had a little delay since the machine is way bigger than we expected and had to build a separate semi- outdoor structure for it. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: