Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:05:56 AM

Lol Bitbobb seems like the hot topic these days

Someone mentioned he was trying to pick up girls on yobit haha

So on the btc forum he talks about his life in 1 post

and on yobit he tries his best to chat up girls

Weird ass clown LOL

Lol never did that.  Posted like 5 words in yobit chat in my life half of them were "Trumpcoin"

I did read some really creepy dude the other day posting some really creepy stuff.  Are you trying to think that was me?  My Handle on yobit is "Doing" (as opposed to talking, get it?...lol).

Wow, you're such a liar.

Bitbobb spent 10 minutes hitting on me. I am a man. He thought I was a girl because he reads my name as "Pearl" not Perry L. He also tried to pick up TrissFC iirc.

Lmao, you're pretending it wasn't you even though you had a full discussion with someone from Trumpcoin who can (but probably won't) confirm you were definitely really you. lmfao. What a joke. A liar that begs for a girl in a trollbox. Perfectly fitting representative for a Trump project.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:08:35 AM

Proof:  http://www.filedropper.com/proofrealbitbobbonyobitisdoing

Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:09:02 AM

Weird ass clown LOL

I mean, are there even any chicks on Yobit? Just seems like a bunch of burger/slavic NEET wizards, tbh.

I was one of the "chicks" he tried to pick up.
seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:10:05 AM

Bitbobb you can try play smart as much as you want but in the end you'll get caught out

Do you really think I care if you become the treasurer? No

But i think people who put faith into this project and money will care

As I said i'm going to sit back and watch you ruin this, I'm actually happy you are a treasurer as I want this coin to fail and it will fail with you as a treasurer

And another thing, yobit isn't the place to get laid. There's plenty dating sites out there for that
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:10:19 AM

A person would be stupid to download a file as proof...

Use Lightshot for screenshots, thank me later.

https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html

FYI - it's very common for people to have multiple accounts on Yobit, especially people who shill shitcoins. They invite their second account and sell to themselves to pump and dump coins. Something you easily could be doing.

You do know it's pretty much impossible to prove a negative, right?
moneylord69

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:10:30 AM

I cannot even get onto to ccex so that part should prove it.  I have been unable to access ccex for many months.  I asked Signal7 to help me with this, the ccex guy here on the forums has been PM'd and I have 2 support tickets opened with them and they all go unanswered.  I do not like ccex.  I went nuts when I heard the trump fund was being put there for that same reason!! So this guys "bitbobb" and his story has holes that my thread posts here can at least show I have claimed not to be able to do and others here (thank God) know part of this as well.

This is just how American politics go.  It is called trolling.  We get them because we are doing the Lords works here.  They are just trying to flame the thread.  Pay them no attention.  But yes I will respond to your concerns.  I can post the screen shots later where I am trying to stop the troll box at yobit when I get home later today, but it really does not matter.  We have more important thigs to do today!!  Thank you very much.  The real Bitbobb July 17th, 2016

im not buying it. youre a fraud. you speak in exactly the same manner as the yobit bitbobb and your sentencees and grammar are jumbled in a similair fashion. you need to go. both alias's use the 'lords work' style. and when i asked for you to show us a screenshot you flip out, make a big confusing reply up and then log out.

you NEED to go. i hope everyone else on this forum is reading this.

we will get rid of you
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:13:27 AM

Bitbobb is lying off his teeth

Want proof?

Even chicken65 the owner of this project said in the original bitcoin thread he never trusted Bitbobb

Don't believe me? Go read

Bitbobb sold trumpcoins in the beginning and crashed the market and people never wanted him near the project

And now Bitbobb's dream has come true. The day he couldn't imagine where he would get to be the treasurer
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:13:37 AM

Weird ass clown LOL

Lol never did that.  Posted like 5 words in yobit chat in my life half of them were "Trumpcoin"

I did read some really creepy dude the other day posting some really creepy stuff.  Are you trying to think that was me?  My Handle on yobit is "Doing" (as opposed to talking, get it?...lol).

Wow, you're such a liar.

Bitbobb spent 10 minutes hitting on me. I am a man. He thought I was a girl because he reads my name as "Pearl" not Perry L. He also tried to pick up TrissFC iirc.

Lmao, you're pretending it wasn't you even though you had a full discussion with someone from Trumpcoin who can (but probably won't) confirm you were definitely really you. lmfao. What a joke. A liar that begs for a girl in a trollbox. Perfectly fitting representative for a Trump project.

If it was someone named bitbobb on yobit it was not me.  I just broke up with my girlfriend and I am not really sure if it really is over so I am not even looking.  Only name I use on yobit is Doing.  So if anyone else claimed they were me they were lying to you.  

Good luck with that Brock Turner mentality.
TrumpInfo

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:18:22 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 03:12:55 PM by TrumpInfo

https://i.imgur.com/Pp3L4ct.png

This was sent to me buy a poster in the Yobit Trollbox. Showing someone claiming to be Bitbobb.

Edit: The user also seems to be going by "donaldtrump2016", "gaaokaladka", "Mohantas", and potentially "Seige".

Please be aware of users in the Troll Box with "L0" after their name, these accounts are most likely very new.
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:23:04 AM

Want proof?

Even chicken65 the owner of this project said in the original bitcoin thread he never trusted Bitbobb

Bitbobb sold trumpcoins in the beginning and crashed the market and people never wanted him near the project

And now Bitbobb's dream has come true. The day he couldn't imagine where he would get to be the treasurer

That's bitinator chicken was talking about not bitbobb.

Also you don't even like trumpcoin so please do us a favor and get the hell out of this thread already.
TrumpInfo

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:24:45 AM

Want proof?

If you're going to make outlandish claims, please attempt to post some semblance of evidence if you wish for people to take you seriously.
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:25:59 AM

I don't like trumpcoin and I also don't like pervs and thieves

Bitbobb = perv

thieves as YOU probably already know

Anyway I actually want Bitbobb to be the treasurer as that will damage this coin's reputation further so good luck Bitbobb  Smiley
moneylord69

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:27:25 AM

I cannot even get onto to ccex so that part should prove it.  I have been unable to access ccex for many months.  I asked Signal7 to help me with this, the ccex guy here on the forums has been PM'd and I have 2 support tickets opened with them and they all go unanswered.  I do not like ccex.  I went nuts when I heard the trump fund was being put there for that same reason!! So this guys "bitbobb" and his story has holes that my thread posts here can at least show I have claimed not to be able to do and others here (thank God) know part of this as well.

This is just how American politics go.  It is called trolling.  We get them because we are doing the Lords works here.  They are just trying to flame the thread.  Pay them no attention.  But yes I will respond to your concerns.  I can post the screen shots later where I am trying to stop the troll box at yobit when I get home later today, but it really does not matter.  We have more important thigs to do today!!  Thank you very much.  The real Bitbobb July 17th, 2016

im not buying it. youre a fraud. you speak in exactly the same manner as the yobit bitbobb and your sentencees and grammar are jumbled in a similair fashion. you need to go. both alias's use the 'lords work' style. and when i asked for you to show us a screenshot you flip out, make a big confusing reply up and then log out.

we will get rid of you

What are you talking about I flip out and log out?  I just posted the screen shot you asked for.

And I agree the troll called bitbobb does sound like me.  He was offering t-shirts and taking about how he believes in the coin.  All very convincing.
   So you are upset I typed more than 3 words in response or upset I left (which I didn't).  Sounds like I cannot do anything right in your eyes.

im not buying it. you need to at least step away from being treasurer temporarily until this shit is sorted out. i have alot of faith in this coin, but when shit like this happens every week its destroying that faith
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:27:58 AM

Im running for treasurer to you decietful trolls the only reason your scared is because this coin will succeed and rise to the top of the crypto market trumps meme magic is uncomparable to others

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:32:00 AM

we will get rid of you

What are you talking about I flip out and log out?  I just posted the screen shot you asked for.

And I agree the troll called bitbobb does sound like me.  He was offering t-shirts and taking about how he believes in the coin.  All very convincing.
   So you are upset I typed more than 3 words in response or upset I left (which I didn't).  Sounds like I cannot do anything right in your eyes.

im not buying it. you need to at least step away from being treasurer temporarily until this shit is sorted out. i have alot of faith in this coin, but when shit like this happens every week its destroying that faith

Yeah and I'm not buying your story which must've been partially fabricated by /biz/. It's ok if /biz/ has reservations against bitbobb becoming the treasurer but atleast base it on something he's actually done, not on something posted in the yobit shitbox.
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:32:06 AM

Will be screenshotting proof from a user name jumpinbunny he/she sent me it

And as it goes: Bitbobb claims that the person behind the name "Doing" is ToadKing

https://i.imgur.com/kqwsdXs.png?1
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:34:12 AM

Who is lying? Bitbobb or ToadKing

Bitbobb claims Doing is ToadKing and Doing claims he's Bitbobb?

Lmfao

As I said go ahead and make Bitbobb the treasurer as it will be fun to watch this coin lose its reputation
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:37:34 AM

Its a mystery.

Who is ToadKing. Bitbobb hates ToadKing and vice versa. ToadKing does not want Bitbobb to be treasurer and some people do

Doing is either Bitbobb or ToadKing

Or Bitbobb is ToadKing or simply Bitbobb

I personally want Bitbobb to be the treasurer so this coin dies
TrumpInfo

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:37:49 AM

And as it goes: Bitbobb claims that the person behind the name "Doing" is ToadKing

I'm sorry, but this is not factual as Bitbobb stated his Yobit username is "Doing" and this is coming from a "Bitbobb".

Therefore this impersonator is the liar.
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:41:16 AM

I'm sorry, but this is not factual as Bitbobb stated his Yobit username is "Doing" and this is coming from a "Bitbobb".

Therefore this impersonator is the liar.

As I have said I do not really care who Bitbobb is or who he isn't

I am hoping for Bitbobb to become treasurer if he still isn't so he damages this coin's reputation

You can also agree with me right that you want Bitbobb to be treasurer?

I'm sure you do so lets vote Bitbobb as treasurer and damage the coin more  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: