Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:25:08 AM

Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination

https://twitter.com/i/moments/755516650456219648

That's great! Now let's secure the presidency  Wink

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:33:57 AM

congrats DreadLordColi
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:46:40 AM

Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination

https://twitter.com/i/moments/755516650456219648

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
CarrollFilms

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Can I eat a Bitcoin?

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:08:32 AM

Someone at 4chan brought this to my attention. There is a little ticker with 17 hours counting down with trumpcoin as the next coin they will pump

http://pumpteam.net

Theres not much that we can do to stop them but i just want to make the community aware that this has nothing to do with us and is seperate from us and what we are trying to do

I don't see a pump

Back in my day Bitcoin used to cost $69
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:23:01 AM

Someone at 4chan brought this to my attention. There is a little ticker with 17 hours counting down with trumpcoin as the next coin they will pump

http://pumpteam.net

Theres not much that we can do to stop them but i just want to make the community aware that this has nothing to do with us and is seperate from us and what we are trying to do

I don't see a pump

Yeah me niether idk what it was about kinda thought id bring it to your attention

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
loral

Activity: 167

larsik585@gmail.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 08:59:13 AM

I buy

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:27:49 AM

Seems like trumpcoin is already tired of winning.  Grin
donarito

Activity: 604

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:37:31 PM

Guys, what is next step? Is there some new roadmap or something? Just planning to buy some

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:52:11 PM

I can do a poll for this if need be but thought I'd just grab a quick opinion instead to feel it out first.

There are a few smear campaigns against us that love disrupting and derailing our conversations.

We need to focus, but Freedom of Speech is certainly one of our values...

Should our official thread be moderated or unmoderated?

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:59:12 PM

I can do a poll for this if need be but thought I'd just grab a quick opinion instead to feel it out first.

There are a few smear campaigns against us that love disrupting and derailing our conversations.

IMO it should be moderated to a certain extent. I don't mind people being critical of trumpcoin at all and they have the right to voice their opinions here. But at a certain point it stops being criticism and it starts turning in to downright trolling, there's no discussion to be had there. Sometimes it's hard to draw the line between voicing opinions and trolling but often it isn't (e.g. seige his shitposting).

Then there's also annoying posts that use bold and have a massive font for example, I see no need for those so a bit of moderation wouldn't hurt in those cases either.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:01:03 PM

Guys, what is next step? Is there some new roadmap or something? Just planning to buy some

The next step is to consolidate threads into a fresh new central ANN (today).
After that is Roll Call for the new team.
The team will spend a few days going over my proposals, making corrections as necessary with a goal of publishing the new roadmap.
Then we follow the roadmap.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:03:39 PM

IMO it should be moderated to a certain extent. I don't mind people being critical of trumpcoin at all and they have the right to voice their opinions here. But at a certain point it stops being criticism and it starts turning in to downright trolling, there's no discussion to be had there. Sometimes it's hard to draw the line between voicing opinions and trolling but often it isn't (e.g. seige his shitposting).

Then there's also annoying posts that use bold and have a massive font for example, I see no need for those so a bit of moderation wouldn't hurt in those cases either.

Agreed. I have never seen a coin endure as much outright trolling as this coin. Enough is enough. Yelling "scam" isn't voicing your opinion, it's just drowning out the discussion in stupidity. The new thread needs to be moderated, with posters like seige, Lucky7BTC and others that do not offer constructive criticism be banned.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:05:48 PM

This is my opinion as well. Moderate moderation with a ruleset that only removes blatant trolling and personal attacks against individuals, while still allowing anyone to voice valid opinions and concerns about our mission and our politics.

I like the way you put it... Filter shitposting while allowing and encouraging productive debates.

Does anyone disagree with this?

www.TrumpCoin.com
Roskovitz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 02:09:42 PM

This seems pretty cool.  Cheesy But why would anyone vote for Donald Trump? Huh Isn't he the guy that entices racism in America?
Forget Trump, and lets all vote for Putin !  Wink

https://i.imgur.com/FpLcXTq.jpg
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:20:21 PM

This is my opinion as well. Moderate moderation with a ruleset that only removes blatant trolling and personal attacks against individuals, while still allowing anyone to voice valid opinions and concerns about our mission and our politics.

I like the way you put it... Filter shitposting while allowing and encouraging productive debates.

Sounds good to me. Let's get the ball rolling.
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:22:35 PM

No complaints here.
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 02:22:47 PM

Definitely moderated. It will only get worse the closer to the election we get and we have serious work to do.
donarito

Activity: 604

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:29:38 PM

The next step is to consolidate threads into a fresh new central ANN (today).
After that is Roll Call for the new team.
The team will spend a few days going over my proposals, making corrections as necessary with a goal of publishing the new roadmap.
Then we follow the roadmap.

So, the Roadmap will be ready in a week time? But what are the main things community could expect to wait from Roadmap and to help with?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:30:54 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 02:49:39 PM by Bitbobb

No complaints here.

I personally feel that a moderated thread is best.

This is coming from someone who has pledged their sacred honor and life to defending free speech BTW.  However even in this moderated thread I was trolled recently and I feel it has hurt my ability to contribute to this coin.  I have become "controversial" just by participating due to trolls that fly under the radar as well as ones that are known blatant trolls.  Maybe chickens65 enjoyed watching me get trolled and if it was someone else the posts may have been censored sooner I do not know (and I hope I am wrong).  But I am an outsider to this coin (like Trump is to politics).  And yet I got trolled just as bad if not worse than anyone that has ever been on this coin if you consider the recent identity theft via troll box on yobit on the eve of our treasury election with the follow up 10 pages of nonsense here just before voting day (effectively buried our vote in 10 pages of FUD).  People did not know there was a vote and how to find it in so many pages or when it was happening.  So yeah to say the least it is hard to get anything done in the troll environment.  And what good is moderation if the mods do not like you because you make more sense than them or for whatever other reason(s)?  Sorry needs to be said

I never posted rape sheds but yes that joke (about me) was funny.  I do have a sense of humor.  But throwing attacks around, even funny ones does nothing for the coin.  So what about trolling under the radar as I have seen and we should all acknowledge?  Does it not matter now because it only happened to Bitbobb and we kept away an outsider?  One who potentially could have contributed massively?  Hmmm I hope you will consider this.  We do not really know who these newbies are. 

I have noticed a serious push back on this coin toward any real progress that will actually make this coin great.
     Now there is a block explorer now you can begin day one today as a serious coin.  So perfect time for new ANN and new thread moderated by someone who actually stops FUD and readjust the radar to catch these newbies who pretend to have good intentions but really are FUdders from our first thread.    

ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:33:32 PM

Depends who's moderating...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: