Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 595 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free)  (Read 834539 times)
adorid

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:37:55 PM

I think would be great feature to group rigs and configure miner options for groups severally.

gOCe

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:10:21 AM

Also will be great overclocking per card (Not even same model accept same overclock)
tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001

Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 09:00:34 AM

Hi,

As a admin of Bitclouder Host www.bitclouder.co i started deploying your soft on several rigs, testing for on on 470 480 380x. I have some issue to report for example on simple mining OS R series dosent work on the gigabyte ud3/ud5 motherboard (no lan driver) and gets alot of crases from 15 rigs on R series i managed to start only 5 on your system.

It would be nice to implement atiflash tool from wolf to flash the custom bios/card and to show info about each GPU bios/version on your dashboard.

And some good news the systems that started on your OS r/rx ar working like a super car really glad that i can help you on this and it would be nice to implement some email/telegram bot notification on offline rigs

In our datacenter we have more that 500 rigs/ so it would be really nice to move all my system on your soft.

Adrian

Hosting Bitcoin and any mining gear in Europe/Romania.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228685.msg53918147#msg53918147

For more info you can write me!
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 10:14:04 AM

Hi,

As a admin of Bitclouder Host www.bitclouder.co i started deploying your soft on several rigs, testing for on on 470 480 380x. I have some issue to report for example on simple mining OS R series dosent work on the gigabyte ud3/ud5 motherboard (no lan driver) and gets alot of crases from 15 rigs on R series i managed to start only 5 on your system.

It would be nice to implement atiflash tool from wolf to flash the custom bios/card and to show info about each GPU bios/version on your dashboard.

And some good news the systems that started on your OS r/rx ar working like a super car really glad that i can help you on this and it would be nice to implement some email/telegram bot notification on offline rigs

In our datacenter we have more that 500 rigs/ so it would be really nice to move all my system on your soft.

Adrian
Hi. Good to hear that.
Yep, i will again have more time to spend on SM OS.
I just released SimpleRigResetters that might interest you (auto resets hanged rigs / and also manual remote managment of power on/ off rigs from one tool. All infos here:
https://simplemining.net/page/simpleRigResetter

This bios flashing tool, yes i have that in plans.
Notifications are also in my list.
There are some things that i need to do first but about this lan driver i think i could check it.
Most propably kernel upgrade will do the trick. Please email me to admin@simplemining.net
I can give you custom kernel package to test. Someone already emaild me about this lan problem in some motherboards but i didnt had time yet.
Now i will have more time since all Resetters are sent.

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084.0
tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001

Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 12:31:09 PM

Hi,

Adrian
Hi. Good to hear that.
Yep, i will again have more time to spend on SM OS.
I just released SimpleRigResetters that might interest you (auto resets hanged rigs / and also manual remote managment of power on/ off rigs from one tool. All infos here:
https://simplemining.net/page/simpleRigResetter

This bios flashing tool, yes i have that in plans.
Notifications are also in my list.
There are some things that i need to do first but about this lan driver i think i could check it.
Most propably kernel upgrade will do the trick. Please email me to admin@simplemining.net
I can give you custom kernel package to test. Someone already emaild me about this lan problem in some motherboards but i didnt had time yet.
Now i will have more time since all Resetters are sent.

Great to hear this, i will send you a email.

Hosting Bitcoin and any mining gear in Europe/Romania.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228685.msg53918147#msg53918147

For more info you can write me!
tjeldik

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:26:01 PM

please upload/update claymores miner for xmr version 9.7
gOCe

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:50:10 PM

9.1 is the last one for Linux
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:10:23 PM

9.1 is the last one for Linux

you can use the sgminer-gm v5.5.5 for XMR mining.

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
win33

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:55:14 PM

Add WIFI adapters support!!! Pleeeeease!!!  Roll Eyes
citronick
Legendary

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:01:22 AM

Hi Tytanick,

Can you add another miner - called gateless gate (another sgminer-gm fork). See link below.
It supports AMD, NVIDIA and also has good reviews for being a multi-algo miner.
Please consider to add this urgently because profitability is shrinking for ZEC, and we need a more aggressive miner for ETH and XMR.

https://github.com/zawawawa/gatelessgate

Gateless Gate is a cross-platform OpenCL ZEC/ETH/XMR/PASC/FTC miner for video cards with the AMD GCN architecture and the NVIDIA Maxwell and Pascal architectures. It is a completely redesigned fork of Marc Bevand's SILENTARMY V5 with a significant speed boost combined with the well-tested user-interface and back-end of sgminer-gm. (This miner runs at around 223 sol/s on RX 480 and 163 sol/s on GTX 1060 3GB.) Although the current foci of development are Windows operating systems, you should be able to run on Linux without problems.

On 64-bit Windows operating systems, all you have to do for mining is to download the precompiled binary and edit and run one of the .BAT files. This miner has been tested against AMD Crimson Software 16.9.2 and NVIDIA Display Driver 376.33.

On Linux, you should be able to build the miner with the Makefile in the repository. Note that fglrx drivers are not supported and that you need RADEON PRO drivers. Please refer to the documentation of the original sgminer-gm for details.

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 08:41:23 AM

On 64-bit Windows operating systems, all you have to do for mining is to download the precompiled binary and edit and run one of the .BAT files. This miner has been tested against AMD Crimson Software 16.9.2 and NVIDIA Display Driver 376.33.
On Linux, you should be able to build the miner with the Makefile in the repository. Note that fglrx drivers are not supported and that you need RADEON PRO drivers. Please refer to the documentation of the original sgminer-gm for details.[/i][/i]

Hi,
Tell me is there need for this miner as it hase 2 disadvantages ?
- much slower than claymore
- fglrx are not supported (it wont work in R OS )

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
citronick
Legendary

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:08:30 AM

On Linux, you should be able to build the miner with the Makefile in the repository. Note that fglrx drivers are not supported and that you need RADEON PRO drivers. Please refer to the documentation of the original sgminer-gm for details.[/i][/i]

Hi,
Tell me is there need for this miner as it hase 2 disadvantages ?
- much slower than claymore
- fglrx are not supported (it wont work in R OS )

Currently none of the XMR miners can mine at Nicehash (getting 100% rejects).

The sgminer-gm NH v5.5.5-4 was suppose to fix Crytonight issues but still 100% rejects as per reported by users.

In forum thread NH say please get sgminer to fix; and in sgminer thread, they say please get NH to fix; ping-pong game they are playing there.

Claymore last Linux version is v9.1, the latest version is v9.7 but only for Windows.

This miner looks like only compatible with RX-OS and not R-OS as per your previous post - many miners out there have RX farms (480s and 470s especially).

The Zawawawa/GG (ETH/ZEC/XMR/PASC/FTC) is the only developer not in included in smOS list.

Mining ETH, ZEC and XMR continues to be a sad affair since profitability is going down.

The other profitable option is to SELL hash at Nicehash rental market.

In my opinion, getting Zawawawa-GG into smOS list of miners will make smOS even awesome - giving the most complete Linux mining system out there.

You can remove sgminer-gm NH v5.5.5-4 and include Z-GG to save storage space.

What say you Mr Tytanick?

I hope other miners reading this post can also support to include this miner.

citronick
Legendary

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:21:39 AM

In RX-os - I see frequent errors like this - it doesn't impact mining but are the temps correctly reported if miner doesn't have root access to change the temps settings?
I may have missed previous post if already reported ~ anyone have the same errors in console. Doesn't seem to be occurring in R-os.

====================

Failed to set new fan speed, check if miner has root access!
ZEC: 02/17/17-10:17:35 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 2)
ZEC: Share accepted (306 ms)!
GPU0 t=62C fan=27%, GPU1 t=63C fan=27%, GPU2 t=60C fan=27%, GPU3 t=69C fan=27%, GPU4 t=61C fan=27%, GPU5 t=59C fan=27%, GPU6 t=62C fan=27%, GPU7 t=62C fan=27%

=====================

thedue

Activity: 662
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:38:01 AM

Sure.. won´t make SM worse  Wink
"Nicehash" option will be a big +
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 09:53:22 AM

In RX-os - I see frequent errors like this - it doesn't impact mining but are the temps correctly reported if miner doesn't have root access to change the temps settings?
I may have missed previous post if already reported ~ anyone have the same errors in console. Doesn't seem to be occurring in R-os.

====================

ZEC: 02/17/17-10:17:35 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 2)
ZEC: Share accepted (306 ms)!
GPU0 t=62C fan=27%, GPU1 t=63C fan=27%, GPU2 t=60C fan=27%, GPU3 t=69C fan=27%, GPU4 t=61C fan=27%, GPU5 t=59C fan=27%, GPU6 t=62C fan=27%, GPU7 t=62C fan=27%

=====================

Yep, miners wont receive root as this is more safe.
Also fan speed is used by my custom scripts. So we dont want to make fight over fan speed between 2 of them Tongue
Dont worry about it.

About adding this gateless miner, i will look into it.
Also i will look into nicehash once again. Anyway claymore works with nicehahs but you need to adjust esm value.
Still i think that giving power to nicehash is TOTALLY UNPROFITABLE Smiley
Its better to mining any crypto and sell daily. I didnt checked last rates but when i was up to date last year, i saw that NH has always worse rates than mining directly.
See whattomine. Its like 5-7 % less profit ...

citronick
Legendary

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:10:11 AM

Thanks Tytanick for considering to add ZGG.

For Claymore, ESM (Ethereum Stratum Mode)=3 is the correct one to use for NH but this setting is required in ETH miner - not sure if this is applicable to XMR or ZEC.

Many of the Monero pools are getting more and more "unpredictable" in the way payouts are sent and calculations of actual hash at poolside.

At NH, it uses straight PPS and pays in BTC - meaning NH will take the risk and pays miners upfront for every shares submitted.

Sure NH is a bit higher on their charges but I think it evens out because:

1. Paid upfront - PPS reward system
2. Automatic payments in Bitcoins up to 4 times a day
3. Transparency - I know how many BTC will I received at what date and time.
4. No need to wait for unexchanged coins - you are paid in Bitcoins for every submitted share (avoid exchange charges for converting and transfer of BTC to your own wallet).

In conclusion, NH rental mining is a good alternative when profitability of coins is not attractive.

I think smOS will have more plus than minus, for having a complete list of miners and ability to mine on every known pure mining pools, and also rental mining like NH.

tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 10:23:42 AM

I think smOS will have more plus than minus, for having a complete list of miners and ability to mine on every known pure mining pools, and also rental mining like NH.
Ok Smiley

xleejohnx

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:58:29 PM

Thanks Tytanick for considering to add ZGG.

For Claymore, ESM (Ethereum Stratum Mode)=3 is the correct one to use for NH but this setting is required in ETH miner - not sure if this is applicable to XMR or ZEC.

Many of the Monero pools are getting more and more "unpredictable" in the way payouts are sent and calculations of actual hash at poolside.

At NH, it uses straight PPS and pays in BTC - meaning NH will take the risk and pays miners upfront for every shares submitted.

Sure NH is a bit higher on their charges but I think it evens out because:

1. Paid upfront - PPS reward system
2. Automatic payments in Bitcoins up to 4 times a day
3. Transparency - I know how many BTC will I received at what date and time.
4. No need to wait for unexchanged coins - you are paid in Bitcoins for every submitted share (avoid exchange charges for converting and transfer of BTC to your own wallet).

In conclusion, NH rental mining is a good alternative when profitability of coins is not attractive.

Been on sm since the release of rx support
Haven't left NH selling since the move over to SM
And not regretted once yet
Yeah sometimes I don't make the top dollar per hash
That would take to much time that I don't have to move miners blah blah

As I see a super coin as the super highway and alt coins as taxis and trucks needed to move transactions. ~philipma1957
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 11:21:22 PM

Resonable enough.
I understand you guys. Sometimes its better to use nicahash and just forget about rigs and checking what is more profitable Smiley

Little thinking after some beer Smiley
As i see and need to spend much more time on SimpleMining OS - i need to add this new feature finally - its calles fees Tongue
Faster i will add this - faster i will have real profit and i could spend much more time on SM OS.
I really have great ideas, full list on new features but only thing thats keeping me from it is debits that i need to pay every month to live.
So i spend most time on my normal work to earn for bankers. So faster i will implement fees, faster SM OS will be profitable for me and it will faster be developed.
And honestly ? I like this project. I wanted
Anyway i just wanted to say what are my goals for now:
- in first period (1-3 months) i will inform everyone about terms and i wont force anyway to pay for usage of my service
- if someone wont pay after 1-3 months period - i wont shut down his rig or do something bad it it - i would rather block possibility to change options or block some features....
- i think i will do fee calculations based on wach rig. (Meaby i will add later calculation based on gpu count)
- for example i will be taking at the beginning 0.03-0.1 $ daily for each powered on rig (recalculated to btc)
- there will be btc balance which will be shrinking every hour

I also thought about releasing my own crypto currency that would be needed to pay for my service.
Anyway i dont want own crypto as it needs more time to develop - which i dont have Tongue
Meaby ethereum ASET (like DAO) would be good idea ? What do you think about that ?
Or should i just stick to normal btc deposits ?
I like to know opinion from you guys ?

BTW. This project i had in ming in 2014 Smiley
Here is the topic Tongue
Because there was no interest - i just did not maked then Tongue
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=696413.msg7865545#msg7865545

xleejohnx

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:05:45 AM

Resonable enough.
I understand you guys. Sometimes its better to use nicahash and just forget about rigs and checking what is more profitable Smiley

Little thinking after some beer Smiley
As i see and need to spend much more time on SimpleMining OS - i need to add this new feature finally - its calles fees Tongue
Faster i will add this - faster i will have real profit and i could spend much more time on SM OS.
I really have great ideas, full list on new features but only thing thats keeping me from it is debits that i need to pay every month to live.
So i spend most time on my normal work to earn for bankers. So faster i will implement fees, faster SM OS will be profitable for me and it will faster be developed.
And honestly ? I like this project. I wanted
Anyway i just wanted to say what are my goals for now:
- in first period (1-3 months) i will inform everyone about terms and i wont force anyway to pay for usage of my service
- if someone wont pay after 1-3 months period - i wont shut down his rig or do something bad it it - i would rather block possibility to change options or block some features....
- i think i will do fee calculations based on wach rig. (Meaby i will add later calculation based on gpu count)
- for example i will be taking at the beginning 0.03-0.1 $ daily for each powered on rig (recalculated to btc)
- there will be btc balance which will be shrinking every hour

I also thought about releasing my own crypto currency that would be needed to pay for my service.
Anyway i dont want own crypto as it needs more time to develop - which i dont have Tongue
Meaby ethereum ASET (like DAO) would be good idea ? What do you think about that ?
Or should i just stick to normal btc deposits ?
I like to know opinion from you guys ?

BTW. This project i had in ming in 2014 Smiley
Here is the topic Tongue
Because there was no interest - i just did not maked then Tongue
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=696413.msg7865545#msg7865545

I do check to make sure it's making profit
I just don't chase after a penny. Like when xmr hit the roof I didn't move
I think anything over 10$ wouldn't be worth it 10$ is pushing it really. Don't get me wrong this is a great os and wouldn't mind paying for it
One 5 card rig 5$ per day on avg before power cost 5x30=150$ before power
With my power cost almost half is gone to power so 150/2=75$ -10$ for SM cost 65$ is what I have after 30days
So anything over 10$ would push me back to windows its free just have to manage updating miners

As I see a super coin as the super highway and alt coins as taxis and trucks needed to move transactions. ~philipma1957
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 595 »
  Print  

Jump to: