Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
qrnledger

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:53:43 PM

A question by the way: on the heat wallet elastic coin XEL was listed for trading against BTC and Heat.
Is there a voting section? How can be coins add?
There's no voting currently. Anyone can add any token, including any coin, by using the Issue Asset selector from account's top right control menu. Freshly created tokens are marked "uncertified" by default and only accessible through clicking the "Show uncertified" tag. Only assets issued or controlled by Heat Ledger Ltd can currently become certified. We guarantee redemption and proper operation of the certified assets, which we can't do for other assets issued by 3rd parties on the decentralized HEAT blockchain.

thanks for the information. So XEL was sent to the Heat Ledger Ltd/Heat wallet?
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 08:06:28 PM

Take a read - a new article written by theroryshow.

http://www.cryptocurrencies.fi/news/heating-up/
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:57:05 PM

Take a read - a new article written by theroryshow.

http://www.cryptocurrencies.fi/news/heating-up/

Tldr: Microservices can help businesses.
Question: Why would I use heat?
Answer: You wouldn't! Heat sucks.

A cheap article to do heat marketing and link on heat as often as possible very very desperate.

No the thing I am writing about this is the so called "Cryptocurrencies Group", a shady "Group" that seems to consist of no one and is only there to promote shitty bullshit coins. Look at it, there are no names listed anywhere. I bet it is a marketing site by savage and de Jerk and some other slimy diickhead of their so called "group" aka the circlejerk. On every shiitty site they promote heat, I mean give me a break, is this shit meant serious? What do they even do besides marketing for their own shitty coins? They do marketing for their own shitty services, Crapsys service to be specific...
"List a coin to digital-easybill.fi – now only 0.5BTC
A 3-day campaign is running where all coin listings are only 0.5BTC to digital-easybill.fi services. After this the price will be set as 2BTC per coin. The service has already 3 featured coins – HEAT, FIMK and XEL. You are very welcome to join the privilege to pay your bills with your cryptos"

Oh only 0.5 and 2 btc to get a shitty listing on a shitty website... xDxDxD This shit can not be true... I understand why they are too ashamed to put their names on this shit...

And then this glorious twitter account with tweets mainly heat bullshit like:

---------------------------------------
CryptoCs Group‏ @CryptoCsGroup Aug 4
Replying to @CryptoCsGroup
3. With #unlimited #scalability #HEAT solves the problem of #blockchain bloat. Technicalities in the #whitepaper http://heatledger.com/HEATWhitepaper.pdf
1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
---------------------------------------

Ah unlimited scalability yes? I thought this was off the table?!(Notice they tweeted it on 4. Aug 2017) How about you dickheads tweet that unlimited scalability was a lie by you assholes to raise more funds for your fucked heat shitheadcoin?

These guys are so full of shit I bet  they are high laughing their asses off about the horseshit they tweet. This whole cryptocurrency group is a shame for the cryptospace and makes me sick and feeling dirty.  

Update: Look at this shitty horseshit tweet:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 CryptoCs Group‏ @CryptoCsGroup Jul 11

Looking at the trading past of #HEAT, I would say now is the perfect time to fill your bags! #cryptocurrency #altcoins #blockchain #fintech

----------------------------------------------------------------

Heat is below 10ksat now, just so you know how good they are at making correct predicitons....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 03:27:21 PM

The first batch of 500k IGNS tokens (IGNIS ICO) are now available for purchase and trade on HEAT Decentralized Asset Exchange https://heatwallet.com/#/trader/0/4691035241767273425

Prices start from 1 HEAT (~2 NXT) each. Heat Ledger Ltd holds 4 Million NXT and will be receiving a minimum of 2 Million IGNIS when they're distributed. Those who purchase the token from the HEAT IGNS pre-sale will be able to withdraw their tokens shortly after the IGNIS blockchain is released.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 03:36:48 PM

The first batch of 500k IGNS tokens (IGNIS ICO) are now available for purchase and trade on HEAT Decentralized Asset Exchange https://heatwallet.com/#/trader/0/4691035241767273425

Prices start from 1 HEAT (~2 NXT) each. Heat Ledger Ltd holds 4 Million NXT and will be receiving a minimum of 2 Million IGNIS when they're distributed. Those who purchase the token from the HEAT IGNS pre-sale will be able to withdraw their tokens shortly after the IGNIS blockchain is released.

Nice surprising event. Kudos.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:49:58 PM

I hope that this does the same good things as the XEL gateway did. More traders and more exposure to heat. I do think though that you guys should go after erc20 tokens as those are the big ICOs on the block.

c4s7or

Activity: 535

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:59:22 PM

Can somebody tell me why I have suddenly some XLM on heatwallet.com?
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 05:04:51 PM

Can somebody tell me why I have suddenly some XLM on heatwallet.com?
Probably someone sent you tokens called "XLM" he had created on the Decentralized HEAT blockchain, possibly in order to mislead.

Heat Ledger Ltd operates only the assets market CERTIFIED. Other assets may be operated by unknown 3rd parties and there are no guarantees - and usually not even promises that such assets could be redeemed for anything real at any point in time. Thus unless certified, the name "XLM" means nothing on the HEAT blockchain, no more than it means anything on a random web page uploaded by a random person on the internet.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:35:58 PM

Nice surprising event. Kudos.

Let's do this.

Also love how there's no BTC/IGNIS pairs. $HEAT++

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
Cart

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:08:19 PM

Really great news! Is it an IOU only, so it gets switched to IGNIS later on?
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 10:10:01 PM

Really great news! Is it an IOU only, so it gets switched to IGNIS later on?

It is exactly that. So a backdoor in case you don't own NXT or are missing the ICO batches.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:31:03 AM

Most of the platforms that could be alternatives to Ethereum are performing very well lately.
NEM, Stratis, QTum, Waves, NEO.

All are quite strong.

Yet, Heat which has a very original approach and interesting potential remains unknown....sigh
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 09:49:19 AM

Most of the platforms that could be alternatives to Ethereum are performing very well lately.
NEM, Stratis, QTum, Waves, NEO.

All are quite strong.

Yet, Heat which has a very original approach and interesting potential remains unknown....sigh

Yes, we have to ramp things up so we won't fall off and let the competition get the better of us. Q3 will be crucial.
tetra

Activity: 471

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:08:13 PM

BCH received by the company are solely based on the company's own BTC holdings, and are fully accountable in the company books to shareholders.

Acutally, how will shareholders get compensated?

Do they have a right to all the financial gains HEAT has made since the end of the ICO?
That is, the cryptocurrency gains AND the (possible - nothing has ever been stated) money that was made selling technology to other businesses?

StewieG

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:30:49 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 04:42:38 PM by StewieG

BCH received by the company are solely based on the company's own BTC holdings, and are fully accountable in the company books to shareholders.

Acutally, how will shareholders get compensated?

Do they have a right to all the financial gains HEAT has made since the end of the ICO?
That is, the cryptocurrency gains AND the (possible - nothing has ever been stated) money that was made selling technology to other businesses?

Dude you gotta be shitting me?! Compensated? Financial gains? Selling technology? What are you talking about?!? Huh Huh Huh

Here is how it will go down. You buy the company shares, the company is worth x$. Now there is everything in it, the shitty company tech, lets call it 0. and the assets(cryptocoins) lets call them z. So x = 0 + z. But wait, there is more. Now with the 2 dickheads paying themselves huge wages, You have a monthly minus of at least 10k, now with the money the company makes (0) it is still a monthly minus of 10k. What you basically speculate on is if the wealth they hold in cryptocurrencies will rise in value more than 10k per month. The longer this holds, the longer the heatheads can do nothing and pay themselves a huge salary. So concerning YOUR income return, they would need to make more than 10k in profits in  case the cryptocurrencies hold their values. Now why would anybody buy the shitty heat software? They even said they will make it open source at some point?! And oh well there is ethereum that can do private networks and is ten times better and I am certain it can scale wonderfully in a private network. Nobody is buying that crap. Basically when you buy shares, you buy their cryptocurrencies without the ability to withdraw them and with am at least 10k loss in dollar every month. Now imagine they buy just new cryptocurrencies with the money they made with the IPO... You see where this is going? It is a perfect deal for the heatfucks, it is a totally shitty deal for you. Have fun!
StewieG

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:12:05 PM

Should I buy this coin?
I am a new member
Are you retarded? You posted your same shitty 2 line post in 10 different threads by now. Please piss off.

Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 05:14:48 PM

Hahaa, it's too bad I do not see your posts but who didn't smell this set-up when a newbie account asks for advice after your post Cheesy.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:29:29 PM

Should I buy this coin?
I am a new member

If you need to ask then the answer is no.
StewieG

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:42:19 PM

Should I buy this coin?
I am a new member

If you need to ask then the answer is no.
Word!
Loco Motive

Activity: 251

🌟

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:42:42 PM

Is the heatledger.log file that's present in Local/Programs/heatwallet/resources/heatledger usefull for something or is it just a log file?
It's almost 30 Gb and i really could use that extra space on the ssd

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: