Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:40:42 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 03:22:58 PM by StewieG

Starting new project under new name and giving current HEAT holders a discount is one option but that would make the holders angry but there is so much negativity with HEAT that it could make sense.

Guys! This is gold! I was waiting for that moment all my life as a heat owner! Yes, let's start a new coin that has basically the same purpose the shitty heat coin had! Pay out bagholders of Fimk by luring new idiots into this scam and pretending to have a new revolutionary technology while you have nothing but shit on your hands! Ah this is gold! Don't you get it? Heat was the coin to bail Fimk investors out, with a new coin the same bullshit will happen as with heat, these are no genius developers as they have described themselves. They took NXT changed a few things here and there, tell us that this will change the world and call it heat. Nothing happened! This coin is nothing more than a lie! A CHEAP BLATANT LIE! 1000TPS, the one thing that was seriously interesting, it will not happen! It will never happen with these turds!

Well, to be honest, one has to agree with something. Devs explicitly said on Slack when someone asked them that question, that the marketing will start immediately after launch of the new UI and nothing like that happened. I think the question someone asked on Slack was something along the lines of "I understand the plan is to release the UI, then in couple of weeks the microservices and then the marketing will start?" and the devs answered "No, actually the marketing will start immediately after the UI release". Those might not be the exact words but the essence if definitely there. I wanted to sell some HEAT and based on that answer I have sold less than I planned. Now selling that amount is impossible because there are almost no any buy orders in a price range that makes sense. I feel a bit cheated. I was planning to sell some coins and keep the rest and will continue to do so, but things like that are unacceptable because many people make their decisions on the promises that are not kept. The others might think same but would not even bother to post here about that. Guys, get yourselves together.  You gathered so much money during the presale (and this money is worth even more now) and couldn't even manage to get listed on any serious exchange (Bittrex) or deliver on the things like marketing. You have really interesting concept behind your coin but name HEAT is flawed now and many people will just skip this coin, knowing how uneffective the team was. Starting new project under new name and giving current HEAT holders a discount is one option but that would make the holders angry but there is so much negativity with HEAT that it could make sense. Or just put a lot of money in fixing HEAT's PR, because now people are simply skipping this project.

I complained about this too, HEAT's PR is just inexistant, even when efforts are made to promote them!
Just take the Youtube video contest organised by the community: the winning video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9lGhj2Dwqg has 162 views... it actually has less views that the other videos that were made, incredible right? Why?
Well because the HEAT team didn't even bother promoting, adding it to their website, sharing, or whatever you'd expect from them.
As if they didn't even want to promote their Wallet. I find that just unbelievable and had a rant about it big time!
Oh hi there "nothing at stake" airgonomike! Cheesy Starting to see through the smoke eh? Good to see people can change and find their way to the truth. It is absolutely ridiculous what these, and let's be precise here, SCAMMERS are pulling off here. Its like they are not even trying. What a sham!

We're working on the EUR tokens sub-project so we can add to the AE trading pairs like EUR/HEAT, EUR/BTC and EUR/ETH. We've got a quite sizable marketing project pulling with Openledger but so far it's been limited to banners, they're having a lot on their plate I understand before starting the other parts. Another campaign is pending with the same party who helped us a lot with the ICO, we prefer to wait for technical news before starting that to leverage it better. Those news will be either the microservices, the EUR gateway, or the company options being offered so it will take a few weeks at least from here. FIMK rebranding and major co-op project is also warming up elsewhere. These things take time.

It's currently the slowest time for crypto and a general slump is apparent all over the field until August / September. If you compare HEAT rates and volumes to others in similar adoption phase there's nothing unsual, markets have kept up pretty well actually. We expect things to pick up nicely by late August when significant happenings should take place both technically and regarding PR.
The slowest time for crypto? What, do you seriously believe anybody to buy that crap? At least try to have a good lie then we would only feel being lied to but not like you think you talk to total dumbasses?!
You have been scammed guys, these motherfuckers will sit in the carribean drinking rum, sniffing coke and enjoying cheap hookers from the salary(they said it is below 10k€, so my guess is about a minimum of 5000€ monthly ) they pay themselves out with their shitty heat company. THIS IS YOUR MONEY THEY ENJOY! They will not spend a dime on marketing or any of that sort! Hiring people for coding or marketing? Forget it, that would mean the company gets broke earlier and less money for the 2 heatclowns. The money has to hold until they retire right? We have heard the same shit over and over again since the ICO started. IT IS ENOUGH! You are smarter than this guys, don't fall for their lies!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StewieG

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:15:13 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 05:33:43 PM by StewieG

Will HEAT ever reach 1000tps or more in distributed networks?

Do you think HEAT will ever reach a transaction speed of 1000tps or more in a distributed network? I hereby announce a betting competition on this topic. To participate, send your chosen amount of HEAT to address: bet1000tps@heatwallet.com by 31.12.2017 together with your vote (Yes or No).

Competition rules:

• The speed test will be performed on 31.12.2018 (end of Q4-2018) in HEAT testnet on 20 different nodes, with at least one in Asia, at least one in Europe and at least one in the USA.
  • Each of the 20 nodes will aim to generate 50tps in testnet, but this may be reduced if there is a lot of other transactions from other nodes at the same time.
  • The test is deemed successful if 1 million transactions are accepted by the network, approxiately within 16 minutes and 40 seconds.
  • The test will be performed by me (user gh2), I will make the final decision if the test is successful or not and I will not place any bets myself.
  • I confirm that I am independent of the HEAT devs and the test will use the latest available heatledger version at GitHub at the time of the test.
  • The results will be published at heatnodes.org and analyzed shortly after the testrun.
  • There will be no administrative fee. The entire balance in the account bet1000tps will be paid out to the winners proportional to the size of their bets.

The dates above have been chosen to match with the HEAT general roadmap: https://heatnodes.org/?p=452

Nice try to have cheap marketing AND to discredit me if I do not participate. Well it will not work.

I guess this is another trap after you have send me the 0.01BTC with the hope to silence me. Did you really just think I would vanish when you send me 0.01BTC and apologize for the trouble I had with heat? Here is the message for everybody to read:

As an apology for the troubles you have had with HEAT, I sent some BTC to your account: https://heatnodes.org/?ac=9542810341908958338&page_id=136

And here is my reply:

Hey, that is of course a nice gesture but I see what you are trying to do here, I don't blame you it was worth a try. You can have it back if you want. I am not going for a cheap apology by you, I want he heatclowns to apologize and admit they lied! This is what they owe the community!

Even you are starting to piss me off now...Really? You think 0.01BTC will do the job? As I have said I want an apology by the heatfucks, but 0.01BTC? Really? You are so cheap... Now concerning the bet...

The fact that you do all the testing and nobody else is one thing but yeah let's just ignore this for a second... And also let's ignore the fact that the test itself will be performed in a totally unrealistic and shitty setup...

First of all the date is set to 2018, end of 2018... Do you seriously believe anybody does fall for this trick? If people bet on this totally shitty bet and let's just imagine your shiity marketing attempt does succeed and pushes the marketing, in that case you heatholders have cashed out already and the bet is totally worthless for you as you have made much more profits from the heat price increase and the bet is meaningless for you.

Second in case I do not participate you will say I am a troll and I do not bet that means I am just trolllng in order to keep the price down and I am secretly buying heat while the price is low and this will be the proof. This is of course utter bullshit. Nobody is buying heat at the moment. I have sold all my heat (to an even lower price than it is now because this project is dead) as everybody can see and I am not buying. In case I do participate you will just say oh well you participated, we will see how this turns up now shut up... A cheap attempt to quiet me.

Third, and most importantly of all, the 1000tps were promised on RELEASE, they stated over and over again that they have had tests running with 1000tps. This is the part you idiots don't get or don't want to get! The heatheads have made promises over and over again that were by no means reachable. They have been lying to the investors. Be it the release date or the 1000tps or whatever and you idiot investors think you can just keep on going and tell people to invest so you assholes can cash out. You disgust me, seriously, you are the worst of mankind.

You assholes dig your own grave if you try to discredit me with bullshit like this!
StewieG

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:05:10 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 06:24:23 PM by StewieG

The information below from today is relevant for the betting competition.
Will HEAT ever reach 1000tps or more in distributed networks?

Do you think HEAT will ever reach a transaction speed of 1000tps or more in a distributed network? I hereby announce a betting competition on this topic. To participate, send your chosen amount of HEAT to address: bet1000tps@heatwallet.com by 31.12.2017 together with your vote (Yes or No).

Competition rules:

• The speed test will be performed on 31.12.2018 (end of Q4-2018) in HEAT testnet on 20 different nodes, with at least one in Asia, at least one in Europe and at least one in the USA.
  • Each of the 20 nodes will aim to generate 50tps in testnet, but this may be reduced if there is a lot of other transactions from other nodes at the same time.
  • The test is deemed successful if 1 million transactions are accepted by the network, approxiately within 16 minutes and 40 seconds.
  • The test will be performed by me (user gh2), I will make the final decision if the test is successful or not and I will not place any bets myself.
  • I confirm that I am independent of the HEAT devs and the test will use the latest available heatledger version at GitHub at the time of the test.
  • The results will be published at heatnodes.org and analyzed shortly after the testrun.
  • There will be no administrative fee. The entire balance in the account bet1000tps will be paid out to the winners proportional to the size of their bets.

The dates above have been chosen to match with the HEAT general roadmap: https://heatnodes.org/?p=452

Nice try to have cheap marketing AND to discredit me if I do not participate. Well it will not work.

I guess this is another trap after you have send me the 0.01BTC with the hope to silence me. Did you really just think I would vanish when you send me 0.01BTC and apologize for the trouble I had with heat? Here is the message for everybody to read:

As an apology for the troubles you have had with HEAT, I sent some BTC to your account: https://heatnodes.org/?ac=9542810341908958338&page_id=136

And here is my reply:

Hey, that is of course a nice gesture but I see what you are trying to do here, I don't blame you it was worth a try. You can have it back if you want. I am not going for a cheap apology by you, I want he heatclowns to apologize and admit they lied! This is what they owe the community!

Even you are starting to piss me off now...Really? You think 0.01BTC will do the job? As I have said I want an apology by the heatfucks, but 0.01BTC? Really? You are so cheap... Now concerning the bet...

The fact that you do all the testing and nobody else is one thing but yeah let's just ignore this for a second... And also let's ignore the fact that the test itself will be performed in a totally unrealistic and shitty setup...

First of all the date is set to 2018, end of 2018... Do you seriously believe anybody does fall for this trick? If people bet on this totally shitty bet and let's just imagine your shiity marketing attempt does succeed and pushes the marketing, in that case you heatholders have cashed out already and the bet is totally worthless for you as you have made much more profits from the heat price increase and the bet is meaningless for you.

Second in case I do not participate you will say I am a troll and I do not bet that means I am just trolllng in order to keep the price down and I am secretly buying heat while the price is low and this will be the proof. This is of course utter bullshit. Nobody is buying heat at the moment. I have sold all my heat (to an even lower price than it is now because this project is dead) as everybody can see and I am not buying. In case I do participate you will just say oh well you participated, we will see how this turns up now shut up... A cheap attempt to quiet me.

Third, and most importantly of all, the 1000tps were promised on RELEASE, they stated over and over again that they have had tests running with 1000tps. This is the part you idiots don't get or don't want to get! The heatheads have made promises over and over again that were by no means reachable. They have been lying to the investors. Be it the release date or the 1000tps or whatever and you idiot investors think you can just keep on going and tell people to invest so you assholes can cash out. You disgust me, seriously, you are the worst of mankind.

You assholes dig your own grave if you try to discredit me with bullshit like this!
The information below is totally irrelevant and is there to distract you from the truth that heatheads are lying pieces of shit:
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:17:04 AM

Heatwallet.com was under temporary service interruption from around midnight GMT until this morning. In such circumstances, because p2p networks are  INdependent from central nodes, you can use full features of the HEAT network (including trading and BTC deposits / withdrawals) by downloading the HEAT Wallet from

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases

Start your HEAT server, download the blockchain, and tick the "Client API connected to localhost" switch to right and you're set.

If you haven't used HEAT server previously, make sure you have Java SE Devkit 8 installed from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

durerus

Activity: 321
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:45:57 PM

Code:
"[SERVER] command >> bin\\heatledger.bat"
"[SERVER] cwd >> C:\\Users\\...\\AppData\\Local\\Programs\\heatwallet\\resources\\heatledger"
"[SERVER] pid >> undefined"
"[SPAWN EXIT] spawn C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\cmd.exe ENOENT"

Hi! I can't forge anymore. What can I do?
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 03:10:56 PM

https://www.digital-easybill.fi/ has just experienced a facelift. Welcome to the updated site.
If you have used our Service, please rate it here. https://www.digital-easybill.fi/news/rate-our-service/
And if you want to use it and get a few bonuses, please refer it to your friends. https://www.digital-easybill.fi/news/refer-to-friends-get-rewards/
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:15:03 PM

What is the average forging reward per day?
Jiddu

Activity: 390

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:20:38 PM

What is the average forging reward per day?
https://heatbrowser.com/report.html
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 10:25:48 AM

https://www.digital-easybill.fi/ has just experienced a facelift. Welcome to the updated site.
If you have used our Service, please rate it here. https://www.digital-easybill.fi/news/rate-our-service/
And if you want to use it and get a few bonuses, please refer it to your friends. https://www.digital-easybill.fi/news/refer-to-friends-get-rewards/

The Service now excepts bills to a max of 500(/bill)€.
EVILTOFU

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:13:46 PM

its good they dont do any marketing yet.

The project simply isnt market fit yet. '

Wallet 2.0 is commng closer to that but isnt the real deal yet.

let the people work on this project and in 12-18 months we will see that mass adaption will be possible. Than its up to marketing if that will happen. 

gr E

PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:55:39 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6pucya/can_anyone_make_a_comparison_of_dexes/

just compare the market cap of HEAT to the others. not difficult to realize it's a good investment.
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:34:25 AM

crossposting here to get some <3

https://www.reddit.com/r/heatledger/comments/6pvb2u/running_a_node_on_vps/

Hi, I am reading this https://heatnodes.org/heatnodes.pdf
This is not clear. If I am running a node I should be able to access the node through the web interface if it's based on NXT. From there I can probably enable forging.
1) Why would I paste my secret phrase in : https://heatwallet.com/api/#!/Tools/encode this address?
2) curl -k -s "http://localhost:7733/api/v1/mining/start/${KEY// /%20}?api_key=A" ; unset KEY
this command seems insecure unless I run it from the VPS itself right?
3) Instructions about setting it up with SSL?
please update or give instructions here, I want to help the network and also forge but I don't like feeling insecure about my funds.
AND01

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:29:29 AM

Finland has more than 150 gaming companies, the vast majority of mobile game development, the development team can contact these companies, add heat recharge options, increase heat consumption
AND01

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:07:02 AM

Trading is too small now. I want to sell 1000heat, but I can't sell it. I can only give up. The development team should promote heat consumption and increase liquidity .
peterzz

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:41:25 AM

I didn't get my BTC over 20 days!!! I sent a lot of support request, email and PM.Why no any response from Heat official. I am panic now, any one can help me?

I have forwarded your issue. Hopefully it will get sorted out asap.

Thank you for your help.
I didn't get my BTC to my account or any response yet.

biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:43:47 AM

Guys tell me what are the advantages of this coin? How do I understand this Block 3.0?
StewieG

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:36:19 PM

Guys tell me what are the advantages of this coin? How do I understand this Block 3.0?

Advantages compared to what?

Compared to bitcoin, it has (shitty) POS and (shitty) Asset 2 Asset Exchange.
Compared to Eth, heat has (shitty)POS which Eth does yet not have. Of course Eth can do a thousand times more than HEAT and heat looks like a mobile phone from the 90s compared to an Iphone 10 coming out in 2020.

Why anybody would call it blockchain 3.0 is beyond my comprehension.... What was the reason again that the heat mofos called it blockchain 3.0??? Tell us! Had it something to do with the promised, but never delivered, 1000tps? Hmmm? I am waiting you motherfuckers!

Blockchain 3.0.... I was lmao back then and I still am... These are the most ridiculous clowns ever to be seen in blockchain land. Total scammers, that think they are the big bossman when in reality they are the dumbest idiots out there. Oh by the way where is the promised balance and expenditure sheet? When was it promised half a year ago or something? Yeah well we see how it turns out when they say "they are working on it" or "soon". They can not even manae to pay this one guy his btc out, which is been going on for 20days now or what? I would call it scam.
Always keep in mind, they have their company, which was financed by your money and these guys do nothing. They sit on millions of your dollars and pay themselves nice salaries and will have a good and nice retirement all financed by your money!

This project is dead!
StewieG

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:22:14 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 05:56:03 PM by StewieG

This project is alive!

The roadmap is here: https://heatnodes.org/?p=452

Oh yeah the roadmap...  Roll Eyes

We have heard this stuff before...  Roll Eyes Nothing but broken promises in order to keep the hopes of the losers alive to at some point get their investment back... like a junkie waiting for his dealer that tells him every time he will be there in a few minutes but never shows up...

Just to mention a few, the genesis block was supposed to be released August 2016... It was released February this year with a broken oiece of software that must have been untested...
1000tps were promised on release, for most unsurprisingly it will never happen...
There are countless more...

This is all a bunch of bull, this "trust us" bullshit does not work anymore. Nobody believes these 2 lying fucks anymore.
cryptonia

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:23:16 AM

This project is alive!

The roadmap is here: https://heatnodes.org/?p=452

Oh yeah the roadmap...  Roll Eyes

We have heard this stuff before...  Roll Eyes Nothing but broken promises in order to keep the hopes of the losers alive to at some point get their investment back... like a junkie waiting for his dealer that tells him every time he will be there in a few minutes but never shows up...

Are you claiming that every single promise has been broken?  Every single promise?

Just to mention a few, the genesis block was supposed to be released August 2016... It was released February this year with a broken oiece of software that must have been untested...
1000tps were promised on release, for most unsurprisingly it will never happen...
There are countless more...

You mention two only, and it's unclear whether it was ever claimed to be 1000 TPS on release. You claim that is what is says, but did it say "on release"?
pokemail4me

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:27:10 AM

I can not create a web wallet because it use recaptcha
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: