Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:04:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Ebrelus

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:49:23 AM

I don't think that percentage would rise much. It doesn't require much effort to run node in wallet and with slack feedback anyone can run his own node. If someone isn't doing it it might indicate he doesn't want to, forgot he actually have HEAT or doesn't even know he can mine blocks (doesn't read this thread). 51% seems like already a high activity.

I'm curious how varied in terms of stake holdings is that group. If there are any inactive whales or if distribution of HEATs was healthy and really wide.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spendawgs

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:35:45 AM

Ive been thinking  maybe its time we push to get listed on bittrex

Woof woof!!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:49:48 AM

I second this.

it will make a big noise for this project if reach bittrex as many traders still unaware about this coin and if ever that dev pushed it to be added
we will bring more investors and newcomers to support Heat its a combined efforts between the community and the dev since they need to pay
for the listing fee.
Cart

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:52:42 PM

Do all the exchanges require open source?
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:01:21 PM

The question should also be if the Heat team is planning to release the source code in future...
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:33:27 PM

I second this.

it will make a big noise for this project if reach bittrex as many traders still unaware about this coin and if ever that dev pushed it to be added
we will bring more investors and newcomers to support Heat its a combined efforts between the community and the dev since they need to pay
for the listing fee.
One of the requirements of listing at bittrex is open source, see: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
Github Link - We only accept source code.  We will not run a binary that you provide us. The HEAT team has not released the source code yet - listing at bittrex is not possible before that happens.

what about liqui.com?
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:35:56 PM

Looks like you all suffer dementia. Here is what the statement by our genius savage concerning bittrex. There will be no listing on bittrex, how many times do I have to remember you?

not being listed on any of the major exchanges is a big mistake. @Eliphaz why do you think that it is a good idea to go down this path?
I can't recall stating we decline from listing on major exchanges. We just don't put resources on all the required a**licking as we really have some real business to do instead, such as preparing the decentralized BTC/HEAT exchange that runs from within the HEAT wallet.

With only 3BTC needed to list on Bittrex
Not true, as I've described earlier. Prior to HEAT ICO I've talked to Bittrex personally about listing HEAT, filled all their required questionnaires and specifically asked if anything else in addition to that and paying the 3 BTC fee is needed. Got a canned reply, responded to that, and never received another reply. It'll be a while before I'll "do business" with them again, as I don't have time for that kind of games. If somebody wants to get HEAT listed on Bittrex ASAP, feel free to arrange it. The company will gladly pay you 3.3 BTC when HEAT is listed.

To clarify, according to the canned reply Bittrex's "policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand. We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex."

Quite vague if you ask me... so not having time for that doesn't mean I put myself above others, but the fact that when we don't even know what's required doesn't warrant pursuing that channel when I really do have a long queue of business to do. Sure HEAT could be tweeting every day: "Hey, BTW we love Bittrex! We also love HEAT, because we developed it!"  but I don't think that'd very useful nor would it likely fulfill their unknown criteria. If you wanna show them enough love it would likely be great. And if HEAT is listed provably through your individual activity mainly, we'll pay you the 0.3 BTC extra Smiley

The question should also be if the Heat team is planning to release the source code in future...

Yes that question has been asked many times by me, but the genius Eliphaz "Savage" Fimk did his very best to avoid answering that question. Originally the heatheads said that the source code will be released "shortly" after the coin gets released but as we have been lied to multiple time, we have been lied to once again. Fuck heat, this project is dead!
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:18:33 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 06:00:12 PM by mprep

Personally, i think that once the devs achieve what they have been aiming for.. nobody is going to want the source code public! 1000TPS is serious shit and giving that secret away to the exchanges for a pump is just stupid. I can see why they wouldn't want to hand that over and the real supporters would agree with me. BUT!... are there any exchanges that that dont require our most intimate secrets for a listing? I'd be keen for dat!

Personally, i think that once the devs achieve what they have been aiming for.. nobody is going to want the source code public! 1000TPS is serious shit and giving that secret away to the exchanges for a pump is just stupid. I can see why they wouldn't want to hand that over and the real supporters would agree with me. BUT!... are there any exchanges that that dont require our most intimate secrets for a listing? I'd be keen for dat!

Oh BTW, Stewie, id say something about your mum but those jokes are all worn out these days. Like your mum!

Woof woof!!
thehashman

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:17:25 PM

Quick question on forging:
So i followed instructions at http://heatnodes.org/heatnodes.pdf to setup a node and got that working. For setting up forging I am getting stuck.

I enter in:
read -s KEY ; curl -k -s "http://localhost:7733/api/v1/mining/start/${KEY// /%20}?api_key=s" ; unset KEY
with s being API key, are you supposed to enter your secret words within this command or hit enter and then paste them and hit enter again?

Either way nothing happens, not output displayed, does not go back to command prompt and I eventually have to do ctrl+c.
thehashman

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:37:27 PM

Quick question on forging:
So i followed instructions at http://heatnodes.org/heatnodes.pdf to setup a node and got that working. For setting up forging I am getting stuck.

I enter in:
read -s KEY ; curl -k -s "http://localhost:7733/api/v1/mining/start/${KEY// /%20}?api_key=s" ; unset KEY
with s being API key, are you supposed to enter your secret words within this command or hit enter and then paste them and hit enter again?

Either way nothing happens, not output displayed, does not go back to command prompt and I eventually have to do ctrl+c.
The s after api-key= is not your secret phrase, but your api key defined in the heat.properties file. It should be entered as part of the command, the secret phrase is asked for when you press enter.

Sorry to not be clear, I entered the API key in place of s in that command, not my secret phrase. After hitting enter nothing happens. No prompt for secret phrase, no text to output, no return to command prompt. The hang up appears to occur with the first command in that line.
StewieG

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:15:15 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Personally I think you are an idiot. Yeah who doesn't wanna use a closed source blockchain where you can't verify code or even how it works. Great stuff, only someone who has absolutely no clue of how blockchains work would make such an idiotic statement. What a retard. Next thing this camel plower suggest is closed source encryption scheme. It works by not publishing how it works xD Somehow I feel you are one of these onecoin investors. These seem to be on the same level with you. By not publishing the sourcecode we could just use a central server and forget about decentralization. You don't understand anything do you?

Oh BTW, Stewie, id say something about your mum but those jokes are all worn out these days. Like your mum!

You think you are funny do you? Now watch out or this situation may turn into this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25fTcXlV8L8 you spastic schmug. I listened long enough to your retarded comments and came to the conclusion that you have the iq of a brain damaged toddler. Your words are cancer to everyones ears and show your stupidity in all of its uglyness. You may want to hide that by vanishing from the internet and deleting every trace you ever existed. Now go play on the railroads and leave everything crypto related to people that have a clue of what they are talking about. I recommend you use twitter, they limit your poisonous brain farts to 140 characters so you can spread your infectious dumbness to everyone reading your bullshit comments a bit slower.

EDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/HeatLedgerIsAScam/comments/68gb3l/is_this_the_most_retarded_comment_ever_on/

Sup Spendawg can't take my comment? Had to report it hadn't you you whiny bitch?
cryptonia

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:31:39 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 07:44:42 PM by cryptonia

Ive been thinking  maybe its time we push to get listed on bittrex

Looks like you all suffer dementia. Here is what the statement by our genius savage concerning bittrex. There will be no listing on bittrex, how many times do I have to remember you?

not being listed on any of the major exchanges is a big mistake. @Eliphaz why do you think that it is a good idea to go down this path?
I can't recall stating we decline from listing on major exchanges. We just don't put resources on all the required a**licking as we really have some real business to do instead, such as preparing the decentralized BTC/HEAT exchange that runs from within the HEAT wallet.

Not true, as I've described earlier. Prior to HEAT ICO I've talked to Bittrex personally about listing HEAT, filled all their required questionnaires and specifically asked if anything else in addition to that and paying the 3 BTC fee is needed. Got a canned reply, responded to that, and never received another reply. It'll be a while before I'll "do business" with them again, as I don't have time for that kind of games. If somebody wants to get HEAT listed on Bittrex ASAP, feel free to arrange it. The company will gladly pay you 3.3 BTC when HEAT is listed.

To clarify, according to the canned reply Bittrex's "policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand. We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex."

Quite vague if you ask me... so not having time for that doesn't mean I put myself above others, but the fact that when we don't even know what's required doesn't warrant pursuing that channel when I really do have a long queue of business to do. Sure HEAT could be tweeting every day: "Hey, BTW we love Bittrex! We also love HEAT, because we developed it!"  but I don't think that'd very useful nor would it likely fulfill their unknown criteria. If you wanna show them enough love it would likely be great. And if HEAT is listed provably through your individual activity mainly, we'll pay you the 0.3 BTC extra Smiley

Yes that question has been asked many times by me, but the genius Eliphaz "Savage" Fimk did his very best to avoid answering that question. Originally the heatheads said that the source code will be released "shortly" after the coin gets released but as we have been lied to multiple time, we have been lied to once again. Fuck heat, this project is dead!

That is actually very very bad!.
Let me get this right. These guys took everyone's money in the ICO and now they cant be bothered doing a little bit of work trying to get a bittrex listing???  

StewieG

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:43:25 PM

Let me get this right. These guys took everyone's money in the ICO and now they cant be bothered doing a little bit of work trying to get a bittrex listing??? 
That's very bad

Yes that is exactly how it is. They raised around 600k$ and these condescending cunts think they don't even need to get this shit on an exchange. Everybody said they need to get at least on bittrex and this was their response: We don't care. Management at its best! Additionally these scammers promised a lot of things. Just look at it at page 1. Make a list of what they promised and what has been delivered. The MAIN feature of this coin was 1000tps. Currently it can do 7. This is bitcoin level, absolutely nothing special. They lied over and over. This thing is a scam and should be avoided at all costs. Total intransparency on all sides.
cryptonia

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:06:55 PM

Here is another brand new coin that will be listed on bittrex,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1818468.msg18812600#msg18812600

If you get a listing there then it gives you a lot more visibility which leads to more people forging and a stronger network.
Surely that is worth persisting with?
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:38:33 PM

Forgive me if I'm mistaken but doesn't JL777 or Supernet have 2 million heat?

Surely they could assist with  Trex listing? At least to help the team know what to do.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:41:12 AM

That's very bad

Yes that is exactly how it is. They raised around 600k$ and these condescending cunts think they don't even need to get this shit on an exchange. Everybody said they need to get at least on bittrex and this was their response: We don't care. Management at its best! Additionally these scammers promised a lot of things. Just look at it at page 1. Make a list of what they promised and what has been delivered. The MAIN feature of this coin was 1000tps. Currently it can do 7. This is bitcoin level, absolutely nothing special. They lied over and over. This thing is a scam and should be avoided at all costs. Total intransparency on all sides.

Where are you getting $600k number from?  Is the 16k ETH that was collected still being held?  If so, that alone would be worth about $1.3m

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
StewieG

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:00:58 AM

That's very bad

Where are you getting $600k number from?  Is the 16k ETH that was collected still being held?  If so, that alone would be worth about $1.3m

They said they raised 600k$. i asked them multiple times how the held their money and if they exchanged it for euros or if they still hold it in crypto and if they can provide cryptographic proof... As usual they did not answer. I think they said they wanted to release a balance sheet or something shirtly after the coin gets released... Whatever they don't care about stuff like that. This project is dead so who cares. They stole our money and when people forgot about this crap and they ran out of money then they will come up with another bullshit coin and promises new revolutionary features that they will never ever provide. These guys are scammers.
cryptonia

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:23:14 AM

Good question. Do we have the address those Ether were in?
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:22:14 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 08:47:13 AM by johny08

That's very bad

They said they raised 600k$. i asked them multiple times how the held their money and if they exchanged it for euros or if they still hold it in crypto and if they can provide cryptographic proof... As usual they did not answer. I think they said they wanted to release a balance sheet or something shirtly after the coin gets released... Whatever they don't care about stuff like that. This project is dead so who cares. They stole our money and when people forgot about this crap and they ran out of money then they will come up with another bullshit coin and promises new revolutionary features that they will never ever provide. These guys are scammers.

Regarding 2. Are you retarded or something? I am talking about the HEAT that ccex is supposed to give you back, the coins they received
This is a surprisingly good question considering your challenged state. The C-CEX coins we were forced to buy back by c-cex will be used for company development. Probably we'll hand them out for stock buyers in round 2 funding. Other venues are possible. Did that answer your concerns?

BTW Stewie it's Saturday - the prime night of the week for all mentally challenged personalities. We figured you're high on testosterone. I managed to record a footleg - did you by any chance happen to have a fight tonight?

Never mind the intrusion if that's not you, we're just trying to be nice for good customers. We'll soon be moving on to the moderated thread to cut all the off-topic. Meanwhile we thought you'd enjoy the endorsement as you've such a prominent cheerleader of HEAT since a long time.  Wink

Svante, do you know what an agreement means? do you know what a legal biding agreement is? well, it seems that i need to remind you that you made such agreement with the people who invested in your project when you made the ico. there was a clear commitment what each side gives and what he gets in return. From the investors side they committed to send you money to finance this project. from your side you committed to distribute all the coins to these investors besides a certain amount to be reserved for the dev (this amount was clearly stated, it was not open for later change). the coins you just referred to as the c-cex coins where in fact paid for by the investors who sent you money and did not get a refund. if you do anything but distributing these coins back to these investors you are by fact holding something which is not yours to hold and withholding the rightful owners of these coins from their legal right. by doing this you are breaking the law (yes, laws that exist in any country, even where yo live). You created a registered company, you have legal obligations. I strongly suggest you respect the agreements you made. that way you avoid the legal implications and you do not look like a common street criminal.

It says clear that all coins are going to be distributed to the investors. Unsold coins will be Distributed. You cant Resell them again.

Svante wrote earlier regarding these coins that they "will be used for company development. Probably we'll hand them out for stock buyers in round 2 funding."  - yet again, this is a clear breech and violation of the agreement made with the investors. I wonder why we need to even have this conversation when this is such a fundamental case of basic moral judgement and has a clear legal commitment black on white (there is no place for interpretation here, it was stated clearly prior to people investing their funds). every statement like this given is just another more evidence when this proceeds in the legal criminal road.

Unsold coins are going to be distributed, that what its saying.

no surprice Sventje wants to fuck us again!

There is no week or month without "oh my good" feeling

July: where are the coins?
August: why are they not hiring anyone?
October: didnt they say, they were already finished with the product in July?
November: Are they honest to us? they are hinding around something!
December: next week awaiting the start, but next week never comes
January: Its time for bringing this thing to the courts before devs disappear...
February: what a fucky buggy product. nothing working!!! nothing

how its continues:
March: yeah, we really got fucked another time. they kept the unsold coins but keep quiet in new censored thread.
April: people starting to go to court want their money back. product buggy, not working ready.
Mai: sventje trying to get more money in, with his idea of IPO. Community broken, no chance of getting things repaired. Failure.
Mai: project haltet unofficial, devs seeing no chance of success, so they abandon. official same support as for FIMK.

You are saying you have experience, but it seems you have not been in a community of broken coins or scams, but hey FIMK.  once again Sventje. dont close the thread. bring the community together!!!!!

HEAT IS OFFICIALLY A SCAM AGAIN! LOOKS LIKE THEY WILL NOT PROCESS MY BTC WITHDRAW! THESE GUYS ARE SOME REAL MOTHERFUCKERS!

Hi Stewpot. Oh did you? It will take us a few days to dig it out for you. For technical reasons it might actually take a couple of weeks. Your account has some special issues connected. If you will, you may not rest assured it will be processed.

Cheers!

Listen you son of a bitch where is my btc? I withdrew about 0.17 btc a day ago or something. Where is it?

Your head has a technical issue, rest assured, when I am done with you motherfucker it will have two!

There is a way to activate AE trading on the decentralized nodes, but so far all the trading seems to have occured on the central node heatwallet.com. During the debugging phase I think it is beneficial to only test it out on heatwallet. When it is stable, it can be activated on all the nodes.
Who gives a fuck? They are not paying you out the btc!!!! This certified, incompetent, pest infected mongoloid Savage is not paying out the btc! He is a real motherfucker! There are only scam coins on the a2a! Not even the btc heat exchange is trustworthy! Certified company my ass!

Hi Stewpot. Oh did you? It will take us a few days to dig it out for you. For technical reasons it might actually take a couple of weeks. Your account has some special issues connected. If you will, you may not rest assured it will be processed.

Cheers!

Listen you son of a bitch where is my btc? I withdrew about 0.17 btc a day ago or something. Where is it?

The AE has been opened up again for experimental trading on heatwallet.com. Information from Slack: I now have 5 successful trades, it works fine as long as each order is less than 50% of current balance. I did the following HEAT purchases: 1) 989.9, HEAT, 2) 700 HEAT, 3) 300 HEAT, 4) 200 HEAT, 5) 100 HEAT. After each trade, I reduce my order, so that it is always below 50% of remaining BTC balance. I also wait for 2-3 confirmations on the blockchain before placing a new order. If there is a rollback, then I will have a problem, since all these orders will be lumped into the same block, and they will go to the unconfirmed list, since the total will be more than 50% of my BTC balance. Heatwallet is on version 0.9.21 - hopefully the 50% bug will be fixed in the upcoming 0.9.22. The clue is to avoid your Bid or Ask orders ending up in the unconfirmed list: https://heatwallet.com:7734/api/v1/blockchain/unconfirmed/0/0

Heat is a certified SCAM!

HEAT IS OFFICIALLY A SCAM AGAIN! LOOKS LIKE THEY WILL NOT PROCESS MY BTC WITHDRAW! THESE GUYS ARE SOME REAL MOTHERFUCKERS!

#LockEmUp

Cheers!

The AE has been opened up again for experimental trading on heatwallet.com. Information from Slack: I now have 5 successful trades, it works fine as long as each order is less than 50% of current balance. I did the following HEAT purchases: 1) 989.9, HEAT, 2) 700 HEAT, 3) 300 HEAT, 4) 200 HEAT, 5) 100 HEAT. After each trade, I reduce my order, so that it is always below 50% of remaining BTC balance. I also wait for 2-3 confirmations on the blockchain before placing a new order. If there is a rollback, then I will have a problem, since all these orders will be lumped into the same block, and they will go to the unconfirmed list, since the total will be more than 50% of my BTC balance. Heatwallet is on version 0.9.21 - hopefully the 50% bug will be fixed in the upcoming 0.9.22. The clue is to avoid your Bid or Ask orders ending up in the unconfirmed list: https://heatwallet.com:7734/api/v1/blockchain/unconfirmed/0/0
... and if you are selling HEAT, use the same procedure. For example, if your total balance is 10,000 HEAT put in a sell order just below 5000 HEAT. Wait until the entire order has been sold, then the next order should be below 2500 HEAT, then below 1250 HEAT and so on. This is the only way currently possible to sell your entire stake with version 0.9.21.

Cheers!

Cheers!

To be honest I hope they die in a horrible car accident! Let us all pry for it so they can not rip off any more poor people!

Testnet only server release:

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger-test/releases/tag/v0.9.22

Please use the HEAT testnet to test trading, forging and asset related operations. The same data as your livenet account works, however if you need any test HEAT tokens just ping us with your testnet HEAT account number and we'll send some. You can access testnet on heatwallet.com  -> top right menu -> About HEAT -> Go to test net. Making trades, cancelling orders etc. and reporting any bugs is of significant benefit to test network functionality, however it's even more useful for debugging to run your own testnet server from fresh testnet release from https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger-test/releases and do some forging and trading through your own testnet server node. You can use the downloadable heatwallet with your own testnet node by replacing the "heatledger" server installation with that of the github testnet zip package. We'll pay modest rewards for bugs reported (write up your reports so you'll be able to claim rewards later).

Thanks for any assistance in getting the live HEAT Decentralized Asset Exchange into working condition sooner with the community's help!
I found a bug, it is called HEAT! It is completely useless shit and will steal all your money!

Yeah that makes sense, please everybody do some testing with heat because we all know that there are a thousand bugs in there. When nothing works again just come back here and scream: "YOUR SHIT DOESN'T WORK!". Yeah without this horseshit being opensource it is totally worthless to do any testing as we all know that nothing works with this worthless crap and nobody can fix it except your one developer. Yes these assholes still have only one developer. And oh yeah they "hired" a cryptoblogger. A fucking cryptoblogger!!! There is no author name, so I bet it is just the dirty diarrhea squirt Savage that just blogs his brainfarts in there. And everybody who wants to see heat on bittrex, forget about it! They already fucked it up. This heat bullshit will not be traded anywhere anytime.  AND WHERE IS MY FUCKING 0.17BTC YOU MONGOLOID RETARD? IF I DON'T RECEIVE THEM SOON THERE WILL BE MORE BOMBS DROPPED YOU FUCKTARD!

Cheers!

Here is a link to the scam accusation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1826776.msg18188144#msg18188144

And here is a picture of the 2 scammers:

The point is noone cares what you write Stevie. I might be new here but I immediately realised you are a troll and others tolerate you only because you are funny and are an useful tool for bumping up the thread.

Great I also don't care what you write. I will stay until I have my money back!  Lots of people came and went away. I am still here! Let's see how long you will stay! Ignoring me will not make me suddenly vanish! You are not the first noob trying to pump that worthless shit!

And oh yeah I am pretty sure the exchanges will care when they look up heat ledger and see everywhere that it is a scam. I will personally contact all potential exchanges if I will not receive my money back. Let's see if they care about it? I can tell you ccex cared. Alcurex also cared what I had to say. They appreciated my honesty! But yes maybe it will be totally different with all the other exchanges. I guess we'll just see... I mean if it will not work out with the exchanges we still have the totally broken and fucked up a2a heat exchange that just ate my 0.17btc.... HAHAHAHAHA

Cheers!

Yeah just ignore me again like we have seen a hundred times before, great stuff. This Savage guy is such a condescending cunt he can not even apologize when I clearly deserve an apology. What a weak pussy.

HEAT IS A SCAM!

Hello heatfucks, where are my 0.07 BTC I withdrew a few days ago? Can you do anything right? Is it really that hard to just send 0.07BTC to me? Are you too retarded for everything?! Not one thing I did with heat went smooth, absolutely nothing! You expect anyone to trust you with anything? You are the most incompetent retards on this planet!

HEAT IS A SCAM!

DON'T WORRY GUYS! WE HAVE A NEW MESSAGE FROM OUR SUPER GENIUS MANAGER SAVAGE LOOSETEAM! HERE IT IS:

WOW THOSE WERE GREAT NEWS! THANKS SAVAGE! NOW WE CAN ALL STFU AND ENJOY THE FRUITS OF THIS BRILLIANT PIECE OF SHIT... UHM I MEAN CRYPTOCOIN!

Man this made me think of heat so very hard! Listen to his wise words:

https://youtu.be/NQsQviHLZsE?t=18m14s

Couldn't he have told me a year ago about that?!

HEAT IS A SCAM!

Stewie, the entire altcoin market is based on speculation and psychology.

A lot of your criticism could be applied to any small market cap coin.

Quit fighting against the the game we all play here in the altcoin market.  

Embrace the greater fool theory and you will grow rich and wise, my son:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

Well this may be true for real estate and cryptocoins but heat is none of this.

HEAT IS A SCAM!

And you are already the biggest fool for not seeing it.

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Thats just 10 of 400 stewies posts in this forum

ALL THE TIME ALL THE SAME MESSAGE, ALL OVER THE TIME.

this are the posts from stewieG ALL WITH BOLD LETTERS, ALWAYS THE SAME CONTENT, COPY AND PASTE!

big red letters, provoking by the troll. copy & paste, he is doing it on any post of him. thats abusing of the forum policy. he is posting that at least 10x a day.

he is using pictures, he is not permitted of using it. he is using real world pictures of the developers and distributing it for mobbing. thats wrong. is that right?

he is killing here any productive discussion by flamming ALL over, repeating all over the same things.

Lock up this thread and make a self moderated one. it cant go on like this, if the mods are not preventing from ONE troll taking over and all people then talking with the troll instead of a having a NORMAL discussion.

if its not going to happen, its my last input here in this thread and I am leaving this project. I am not going to come back here and read all the this again and again without a normal discussion. Thats an common opinion of almost all people i know.

This project is not a scamm and should not deserve this and its just bad public relation work.
lurker10

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:14:32 AM

Please stop quoting StewieG and any big red letters.

Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: