Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:55:59 AM

So IOTA listed with market cap of $1.6B

Heat is attempting to do a similar thing by slicing the blockchain, and thus not needing to download a huuuge blockchain...but...we are getting little exposure without being on a decent exchange.
Hopefully soon  Tongue

IOTA is pure vaporware with a manipulated market cap, don't compare it with HEAT.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:39:43 AM

Heat is attempting to do a similar thing by slicing the blockchain, and thus not needing to download a huuuge blockchain...but...we are getting little exposure without being on a decent exchange.
Hopefully soon  Tongue

IOTA is pure vaporware with a manipulated market cap, don't compare it with HEAT.
Why is it vaporware?
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:44:26 PM

Hopefully soon  Tongue

Why is it vaporware?

Quantum resistant algo - Quantum computing doesn't exist yet, how can something be resistant to something that doesn't even exist
Machine currency - Why have an ICO with humans involved if only machines can use this currency and why do machines need currency at this moment
Developer- When asked questions (even just for help) or you question his project, right away turns anti-social, acts like he is high/mighty and deletes posts like that immediately from his announcement thread
Angel investors pulled out of the project, they had issues with the developer, the market cap is all pure manipulation.
$1+ billion cap on first day listing on cmc on only one small exchange - That's a red flag
Users are reporting that the wallet is useless, I tried all the version of the wallet and indeed you cannot even use it
This all points to a lot of promises that can't be delivered and are deliberately being pushed so people who know nothing about tech will throw their BTC at it

IOTA might not die out right away but it will. Many will reap profit but it is not a long term project especially with the dev's history of starting coins in the past and abandoning them when it was convenient to start more vaporware
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:34:32 PM

Quantum resistant algo - Quantum computing doesn't exist yet, how can something be resistant to something that doesn't even exist
There are several companies selling quantum computers out there. IBM recently (or is just about to) released a new model for sale.

They are not currently powerful enough to break any encryption, but that is most likely just a matter of time.

Just check out some of the news from Google and IBM
http://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/52403.wss
http://spectrum.ieee.org/computing/hardware/google-plans-to-demonstrate-the-supremacy-of-quantum-computing

spendawgs

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:36:09 AM

It sometimes amazes me how people in this community easily tolerate dev's total laziness and unprofessionality. Constant delays, poor communication, no reports on how the funding is being spent. And things like listing on Bittrex are not rocket science. It's cool that they came up with couple of very interesting solutions, while some of them are still unique for HEAT (microservices), couple of others were already impelmented and perfected by coins like Waves (which was being named HEAT's main competitor in the time of the ICO). This coin can be saved and still can give some profits but all the people here would have x10 to x36 more funds in FIAT terms if they simply had sticked to their BTC and ETH instead of investing in this. It's totally understandable devs are waiting with progress till they will have their coins and will be able to trade too, but try not making it so blatantly obviousl. That being said, at some point they will probably move their asses and at least try to show some effort, but the community has the power to make them work earlier. And do not say that they are busy etc. because other devs can do this.

I completely disagree with your assessment. Ive been here a long time and i am very happy with the results so far. If you really think its so bad just sell now with you 500% profit

Woof woof!!
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:51:10 AM

Hopefully soon  Tongue

Why is it vaporware?

Oh ..ok. I wasn't aware that it was wanting to be quantum resistant. The project caught my eye because they were wanting to do a away with a full blockchain. That is what interested me about Heat too. I do agree it seems very expensive, for something that is untested.

I joined the slack once and thought of buying some OTC but for some reason I did not (can't remember why offhand).
lurker10

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:36:27 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-quantum_cryptography

You can use these algos today regardless of the fact that only basic forms of quantum computing exist.

someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:02:15 AM

This should get posted on every page of this thread! This way you can actually use your Heat in real life! Add a top tier exchange and we will have a $xxxM marketcap easily...

Finally a very practical way to use HEAT tokens is available. Kryptovaluutat Group has released a service which enables bill payments in the SEPA countries for HEAT token owners.

Using the service is very easy. It only takes a few steps and your bill is on the way to be paid. The site follows HEAT price level from coinmarketcap.com, so the customer will always get the realtime rate for the token.

Please visit www.digital-easybill.fi for additional information.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 10:40:03 PM

Exceptionally pending BTC gateway withdrawals for the past couple of days have been completed. Automation for smoother (and quicker) handling is still in the works and should be available shortly after the next Heatwallet release, which has been under heavy polishing during the last two weeks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Bybox

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:40:25 AM

Exceptionally pending BTC gateway withdrawals for the past couple of days have been completed. Automation for smoother (and quicker) handling is still in the works and should be available shortly after the next Heatwallet release, which has been under heavy polishing during the last two weeks.
Thanks for updates
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:40:52 AM

Ive been trying to contact you over PM and support@heatledger.com in order to claim my ICO coins.  Please PM me so we can get started.  Thanks.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
Bybox

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:25:46 PM

How to stake Heat with online wallet please?
eB101

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:25:54 PM

Hopefully soon  Tongue

Why is it vaporware?

Machine currency - Why have an ICO with humans involved if only machines can use this currency and why do machines need currency at this moment
Developer- When asked questions (even just for help) or you question his project, right away turns anti-social, acts like he is high/mighty and deletes posts like that immediately from his announcement thread
Angel investors pulled out of the project, they had issues with the developer, the market cap is all pure manipulation.
$1+ billion cap on first day listing on cmc on only one small exchange - That's a red flag
Users are reporting that the wallet is useless, I tried all the version of the wallet and indeed you cannot even use it
This all points to a lot of promises that can't be delivered and are deliberately being pushed so people who know nothing about tech will throw their BTC at it

IOTA might not die out right away but it will. Many will reap profit but it is not a long term project especially with the dev's history of starting coins in the past and abandoning them when it was convenient to start more vaporware

Just quoting this for when iota will be + $10b marketcap. You sound like someone who missed the ICO. Latest version of the wallet works perfectly- there were a ton of tests on throughput and network reached more than 1000 tps - I have not seen any other crypto having as many partnerships as Iota (and I mean serious corporate partnerships, prototypes being built etc..) - you call bitfinex a small exchange?lol - did you also forget to mention Iota doesn't have any tx fee? how convenient.
PS: I'm a heat holder as well, but let's not discourage someone to discover on his own what could be one of the greatest tech in crypto. Thx
dance

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:54:32 PM

Just quoting this for when iota will be + $10b marketcap. You sound like someone who missed the ICO. Latest version of the wallet works perfectly- there were a ton of tests on throughput and network reached more than 1000 tps - I have not seen any other crypto having as many partnerships as Iota (and I mean serious corporate partnerships, prototypes being built etc..) - you call bitfinex a small exchange?lol - did you also forget to mention Iota doesn't have any tx fee? how convenient.
PS: I'm a heat holder as well, but let's not discourage someone to discover on his own what could be one of the greatest tech in crypto. Thx
Isn't iota about PoW which is being done by every iron and bulb in my house?
AND01

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:29:59 AM

The upcoming  EOS(Bitshares founder Daniel Larimer) will be a strong competitor for HEAT
bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:28:28 AM

How can I redeem my ICO coins?
xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:32:16 AM

I've been asking the same question.

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:17:30 PM

Hopefully soon  Tongue

Why is it vaporware?

I didn't miss anything, I am being robbed from the IOTA I legitimately paid for because ComeFromBeyond is a scammer and is denying a lot of us our coins.
Don't come here and defend that vaporware, I'm not the only one with the complaint. Sucks for large bagholders.

Sounds like you yourself are unsure of the large investment you hold in IOTA and are now trying to defend that garbage so you won't lose that second mortgage you took out to feed a scammer.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:19:05 PM

Isn't iota about PoW which is being done by every iron and bulb in my house?

And they talk to each other like in Wall-E, and pay each other so they can feed all their little lightbulbs and little toaster kids.  Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:52:59 AM

I've been asking the same question.

hello devs, can we please get some help here?  thanks.

Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: