Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
yhlsqj

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:19:04 PM

GUYS CAN WE LET THE DEVS GO BACK TO WORK NOW PLEASE!!!

HOW MANY HOOPS DO YOU WANT THESE GUYS TO JUMP THROUGH??

ITS ALMOST DONE.

Relax.

Yes, investors need to calm down now, pressures has no help to the project at all. Now that they have delayed many months, so longer time can be acceptable, we just need to wait for an exchange to dump.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:22:38 PM

Guys, ive had no reply from Eliphaz Fimk for the 24hours since, and despite Eliphaz Fimk posting here also
Exaggeration isn't needed. Your message was received <23 hours before you posted this publicly, and I've been very busy today + additionally having received multiple PMs to attend to. 24 hours is indeed an appropriate response time for urgent matters, so it seems you've jumped the gun even when you considered the issue urgent.

It's good to see the community effort in helping with the Bittrex listing, that BTW can't happen before the HEAT tokens are out.
Its my opinion, you would not have PM'ed me unless i wrote this, and really really sorry for being some minutes out on the 24hour thing.

Anyway, ive done what i said i wouldn't do, and spent time replying back to Bittrex. Will keep you guys updated, if/when i get a reply.  
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:41:43 PM

I decided to delete my previous post and i'm trying to calm down , even if i'm totally disappointed . I will try to be reasonable and give the developers a little more space to deliver at least something . Let's see how this will go .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
DaddyH

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:46:53 PM

Guys, ive had no reply from Eliphaz Fimk for the 24hours since, and despite Eliphaz Fimk posting here also
Exaggeration isn't needed. Your message was received <23 hours before you posted this publicly, and I've been very busy today + additionally having received multiple PMs to attend to. 24 hours is indeed an appropriate response time for urgent matters, so it seems you've jumped the gun even when you considered the issue urgent.

It's good to see the community effort in helping with the Bittrex listing, that BTW can't happen before the HEAT tokens are out.
Its my opinion, you would not have PM'ed me unless i wrote this, and really really sorry for being some minutes out on the 24hour thing.

Anyway, ive done what i said i wouldn't do, and spent time replying back to Bittrex. Will keep you guys updated, if/when i get a reply.  

Good luck and I hope you claim your bounty (worth way more than 0.3 btc) in the event you succeed.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
Rasseloch

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:50:59 PM

Eliphaz is a joke among finnish crypto people. He is a true professional cheater.

I think you are all naive, If you still believe you have invested in real business case.

Svante Lehtinen can just cheat and make up explanation for any situation. He does not have any skills or will to run real business. This is his second crypto cheating so far. Sooner or later he and his projects will be under criminal investigation by police in Finland.

There is many discussions in different forums about him, where he is trying to convince people to trust and donate money, these are in finnish, try google translator.

https://forum.bittiraha.fi/t/heat-ledger-suomalainen-startup-ja-3-0-kryptoalusta/3255

https://forum.bittiraha.fi/t/fimk-kansainvalinen-pos-perustulovaluutta-julkaisijana-krypto-fin-ry/2064
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:53:51 PM

@Eliphaz Fimk - if this coin goes out live and is traded nowhere (or only in shitty little marginal insignificant exchanges - yes, c-cex and friends are marginal and insignificant) it will crumble to dust to be forgotten very very quickly, and the people who put their trust and money in your project will be once again sorry to have done so.
Do you need a main net to get listed in a real exchange? probably.
Does that mean that you should not reach out to the various trading outlets to show them you are (at minimum) working on complying with their requirements to get listed? No, it does not.
The ground should be prepared for multiple listings in as many trading outlets as possible. This should be done parallel to any necessary dev work.
If you can not find the time to do this (this project should not be a 2 man show and this was clear from the start) - than hire someone to do it! Yes, someone from the HEAT team should be reaching out and you collected funds to do this.
Let me remind you (in case you forgot or just decided to ignore it) that all serious projects make clear public estimations/allocations as to how much (%) of their funds will be going out to dev work, to enlarging the team (not staying a 2 man show for example?), to pr work, to a foundation for future support and so on. You published or made clear nothing of this thus far!!
Telling this community and your investors to do it is wrong at minimum, It also smells very bad. Take someone dedicated to the needed community and professional outreach.
A project is a multifaceted endeavor and it seems you are not addressing all facets as needed so far.
Oh, and another thing - give this community and the people who gave you their money real concrete proofs of the ongoing dev work and progression - words are NOT enough now (nor where they enough in the past when this community was more tolerant).
damnMscollec

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:55:41 PM

Eliphaz is a joke among finnish crypto people. He is a true professional cheater.

I think you are all naive, If you still believe you have invested in real business case.

Svante Lehtinen can just cheat and make up explanation for any situation. He does not have any skills or will to run real business. This is his second crypto cheating so far. Sooner or later he and his projects will be under criminal investigation by police in Finland.

There is many discussions in different forums about him, where he is trying to convince people to trust and donate money, these are in finnish, try google translator.

https://forum.bittiraha.fi/t/heat-ledger-suomalainen-startup-ja-3-0-kryptoalusta/3255

https://forum.bittiraha.fi/t/fimk-kansainvalinen-pos-perustulovaluutta-julkaisijana-krypto-fin-ry/2064

He is already a big cheater in his first ico shit, fimk. I wonder why people invested this shit for 2nd time, and they know his black history. Their money is easy to scam

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:05:30 PM

Good luck and I hope you claim your bounty (worth way more than 0.3 btc) in the event you succeed.

OK. Ryan from Bittrex found the application, but, it was in the name of FIMK, not HEAT. He says there is no reference to a HEAT token, in that application.
He advised to apply for another application, so it could be reviewed for compliance, as normal. He also said "the developer should enter an application....."
Over to you, Eliphaz.
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 05:05:37 PM

He is already a big cheater in his first ico shit, fimk. I wonder why people invested this shit for 2nd time, and they know his black history. Their money is easy to scam

That is someway accurate, but you have to remember that that particular forum is full of people who really hate altcoins.

Anyway, Eliphaz did you remember our bet on how the FIMK will survive (https://forum.fimk.fi/index.php?topic=614.msg4461#msg4461).

I knew that FIMK will fail utterly and I am little bit scared that you have not learned a darn thing. I hope that I am wrong this time, because it would nice cashout at least little bit.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 06:40:44 PM

OK. Ryan from Bittrex found the application, but, it was in the name of FIMK, not HEAT. He says there is no reference to a HEAT token, in that application.
Thanks for the effort. I also found the emails - yes indeed I asked for listing of FIMK and inquired about helping HEAT (whose name remained secret in mid June, so it was not identified) in the ICO as escrow, for later listing on Bittrex. In a followup to their canned reply I offered the 3 BTC quoted somewhere on their site, with communication stopping there on their side.

I remember getting somewhat harsher treatment from Polo. This combined with all the vague requests of showing love with a project that still would be months in making - and of course no chance of listing before a token is out, yeah it was reasonable to put that off until later time.

Like described earlier in this thread, we'll look more closer at the 3rd party exchangers again when the token is out. The initiatives with Bittrex are appreciated and I'll be sure to reach out on the slack soon.

Anyway, Eliphaz did you remember our bet on how the FIMK will survive (https://forum.fimk.fi/index.php?topic=614.msg4461#msg4461)

Our bet - on how FIMK will survive? Twisting and turning the past is the trend of the day... If we translate that post there properly, you wrote you'd like to bet that 6 months from that date FIMK's rate is below the ICO level of 160 sat. Quite a difference there in content? Can't remember what the exchange rate was, but the FIMK network has been doing pretty well recently:

https://lompsa.com/#/activity/fim/forgers/latest
https://github.com/fimkrypto/mofowallet

Interesting how the fellow countrymen keep on supporting each other...

Here's a fun bonus for until checking back the next time: Random draft from September with some wallet ideas that became now again relevant with the initial AE User Interface design we're working on with Dennis. Nothing specific, but some competitors may get an idea or two Wink (that happened multiple times earlier with the FIMK client).

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:21:18 PM

I don't understand why is it so hard to use the funds that were given to make this a successs and pay an exchange like Bittrex for listing? Bittrex is offering a service and it's only fair in order to separate the joke from the serious projects. I'm sure most investors wouldnt mind the $3000 USD Bittrex requires as initial listing fee to be spent, it's for the best.

They already said they dont have a problem paying it and would even give you a bounty of 0.3 BTC if you make it happen.

This was the point of my post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.msg17405775#msg17405775)

It's not really for us to make it happen. The developers should make this happen, with support from the community if necessary.

Exactly, we gave them the money to do this themselves. Otherwise this would be a community project headed by a group of people in the community. We can support them, but they have the funds to do this from us.

edit: all the devs have to say is "We have the funds, when the time is right we will talk to (exchanges) and do whatever we have to get our project listed. This includes paying whatever fees with the community funds in order to achieve this goal." Done, everyone is happy and you can keep coding.
Rasseloch

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:58:46 PM

Our bet - on how FIMK will survive? Twisting and turning the past is the trend of the day... If we translate that post there properly, you wrote you'd like to bet that 6 months from that date FIMK's rate is below the ICO level of 160 sat. Quite a difference there in content? Can't remember what the exchange rate was, but the FIMK network has been doing pretty well recently:

Eliphaz, are you going to say that same about Heat in 2018? Network still exists and you have copy pasted code on github? thats all?

After Heat genesis launch, are you going to move on to plan next ICO project with money you got from Heat ICO?

Just asking, because that is exactly what you have done before.
muakinkusetit

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:20:02 PM

Eliphaz, are you going to say that same about Heat in 2018? Network still exists and you have copy pasted code on github? thats all?

After Heat genesis launch, are you going to move on to plan next ICO project with money you got from Heat ICO?

The founder have been involved with big financial issues just 5y ago. He have
took so called "quick loans" with super high profit for grantor. In the story he explains that loan is for
"food and gas". You are still thinking to get some roi? Think again and try to consentrate for another projects.
You wil newer ever get anything back from this project.

Want to trace him? I live in the same city. Pm me and he will be yours.
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 10:37:40 PM

You have to be someway delusional to even wrote anything like "FIMK network has been doing pretty well recently". That is quite astonishing description of a shitcoin (I think that is proper definition of monetary system that has no value, liquidity or users) and big red flag for any investor.

You have also claimed numerous time that you have existing experience in entrepreneurship but I have not found any other information than anyone can found out at your Linkedin. There is only one company mentioned and that is just some one man workshop with small revenue. Instead you´re posing here like someone who has already made it to the top, which is hard to believe.  

Only reference that I´ve found was a article from 2010 which include our Eliphaz as a victim of loan-sharking (taking quickie loan). You can try to google translate it (http://yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2010/09/06/kasikirjoitus-0)

I tried to make a quick translation too:

IT sector entrepreneur Svante Lehtinen had to resort to quickie loan, when the company's operations was on temporarily break.

MOT: "What is our main reason you took loan back then?"

Svante Lehtinen: "It does not mater but, that time i took to buy some food and gasoline."

interviewer: "day to day stuff like ...?"

Lehtinen: "Yep, unexpected expenses in that situation, when i was short of cash."

Okay, that is many years ago, but if that is the only reference which can be founded it may tell you guys something....

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:18:15 PM

My prediction of July:

(...) Use this feedback to think about it. Money won't be a compensation for the pressure you will earn if you go on with that. Disappointed Investors are much worse than I am here. (...)

(...)
And sure, there are enough naive and unexperienced guys and even more gamblers to send you money. You will learn that money can be pressure. It creates very intense identifications over a long time. And I'm not speaking just of Scams. It doesn't matter what you plan. You will find out that I'm not guessing.
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 06:10:35 AM

I've got an idea! All you guys who just can't finish one sentence with a positive outcome, if you have invested in HEAT, please PM me and I will try to save your souls  Grin I will gladly give a hand with the largest effort to try to rescue you from this blatant scam that real people with real names and real photos of themselves are trying to pull on you.  Grin Grin

You know where to find me.
tetra

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:52:49 AM

My prediction of July:

(...) Use this feedback to think about it. Money won't be a compensation for the pressure you will earn if you go on with that. Disappointed Investors are much worse than I am here. (...)

(...)
And sure, there are enough naive and unexperienced guys and even more gamblers to send you money. You will learn that money can be pressure. It creates very intense identifications over a long time. And I'm not speaking just of Scams. It doesn't matter what you plan. You will find out that I'm not guessing.

You were right about absolutely everything...

Fishdude1

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:54:23 AM

My prediction of July:

(...)

Hey, in ICO phase they said they would deliver by September 5, possibly September 10, and its only January now! :-)

Some will rob you with a six-gun, others with a fountain pen.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:08:11 AM

Lol, those HEAT guys are so incopetent, must be one of the most incopetent people in crypto. They are not scammers, they just don't understand how crypto and blockchain niche works. No wonders investors are literally linig up to some other blockchain startups and those guys are having trouuble finding investors.

Once again, dear VC, angel investor or some other investor. If you are reading this and are considering giving your money to those guys, Please trust us, the people who spent many years in blockchain startups area - do not give those guys any money. They are incopetent and can't deliver even on basic things. Dear potential investor, ask anyone with crypto experience if HEAT is a project worth investing in and act accordingly.

Those guys are making second blockchain startup and making exactly the same mistakes like with the first one.

yeah its unbelievable how unprofessional these guys work. they need a boss to kick their asses. we as a community can make something but not enough.

imagine this self called CEO climed down the hill to talk to us, not giving just useless anouncements, about the left-wing crypto propaganda newsletter, and said he would support listing on bittrex (before that he was just saying to fuck them) but saying in the same sentence that he is too lazy for getting along with them (and this work can be done by the community) and keeping saying or dreaming of an own trading exchange LOL

this project is doomed. no response from the devs, bad, bad management or at least communication.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:11:09 AM

My prediction of July:

(...)

Hey, in ICO phase they said they would deliver by September 5, possibly September 10, and its only January now! :-)

Some will rob you with a six-gun, others with a fountain pen.

they dont care, thats obvious by now. and that not going to change anyday.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: