Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:26:56 PM

Will be good to hear again ASAP from the HEAT team so they can give an update as to where they are standing in regard to the coming launch at the moment (you must be able to commit to a date at some point... any delays? what will be expected for the next weeks after launch and further down the line?). Also will be good if they can update which features will be included as specs when mainnet is launched.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 03:26:41 PM

Currently we're finalizing the Asset Exchange implementation and its UI. We still expect to scrap the current testnet with a new mainnet-like temporary testnet for final tests and adjustments any time. The BTC gateway automation and all its related software are left for last, for which we'll have to see how far we get before the estimated Wed 18th night launch. We really want to launch the genesis on that date and need to make the necessary compromises so that launch and HEAT trading from the client can be arranged, whether full functionality of the related BTC wallet microservices is achieved by then or not.

Web site cosmetic makeup will be online any day before launch.

FY2016 is over and accountants are furnishing the Ltd company's balance statements and financial reports in the next weeks, in time to be available for the 2nd funding round planned for Q1 2017. Investor prospects of course require proper financial reports, and these need to be in line to prove a sustainable business model and budgeting. That's part of the transparent structure that was planned since the inception of Heat Ledger Ltd - having to comply with the regulations regarding company reporting can also be used as a benefit for the seed round (cryptocurrency) investors. It's somewhat unusual that official reports from a cryptocurrency operation are actually required by law, so in our setup we consider that an advantage for the investors to genuinely being able to see how and at which pace the received funds are being used. It also involves more complex accounting tasks than running sole proprietorship and "having expenses sheet" for instance, so the reports need to be prepared with the effort required and will be provided in due time.

I'll be posting a schematic outlining the various phases of the funding details (HEAT tokens, options, shares) soon for clarification regarding the rights and opportunities embedded with the receiving of the HEAT tokens.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:45:39 PM

That's nice of you EliphazFimk keeping us updated . About the genesis block , i send an email two days ago if my claim is valid , but still got no response . Live chat through wallet seems like it's off . How can we be sure that our claims are finalized ? How much time you will need for the genesis confirmation phase ? And an advice , hire some people guys , this cannot be a two man show .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:09:46 PM

Currently we're finalizing the Asset Exchange implementation and its UI. We still expect to scrap the current testnet with a new mainnet-like temporary testnet for final tests and adjustments any time. The BTC gateway automation and all its related software are left for last, for which we'll have to see how far we get before the estimated Wed 18th night launch. We really want to launch the genesis on that date and need to make the necessary compromises so that launch and HEAT trading from the client can be arranged, whether full functionality of the related BTC wallet microservices is achieved by then or not.

FY2016 is over and accountants are furnishing the Ltd company's balance statements and financial reports in the next weeks, in time to be available for the 2nd funding round planned for Q1 2017. Investor prospects of course require proper financial reports, and these need to be in line to prove a sustainable business model and budgeting. That's part of the transparent structure that was planned since the inception of Heat Ledger Ltd - having to comply with the regulations regarding company reporting can also be used as a benefit for the seed round (cryptocurrency) investors. It's somewhat unusual that official reports from a cryptocurrency operation are actually required by law, so in our setup we consider that an advantage for the investors to genuinely being able to see how and at which pace the received funds are being used. It also involves more complex accounting tasks than running sole proprietorship and "having expenses sheet" for instance, so the reports need to be prepared with the effort required and will be provided in due time.

I'll be posting a schematic outlining the various phases of the funding details (HEAT tokens, options, shares) soon for clarification regarding the rights and opportunities embedded with the receiving of the HEAT tokens.

Great news. Hopfully you will release the source code before asking for a 2nd funding round
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 04:36:25 PM

Excellent news! This calls for some sauna and HEAT.
HmmMAA

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:52:10 PM

That's nice of you EliphazFimk keeping us updated . About the genesis block , i send an email two days ago if my claim is valid , but still got no response . Live chat through wallet seems like it's off . How can we be sure that our claims are finalized ? How much time you will need for the genesis confirmation phase ? And an advice , hire some people guys , this cannot be a two man show .

Along with hearing from support, you can also try the following:

To check if your address is linked to your HEAT genesis account, you can try this:

1. Login to your HEAT wallet
2. Click "CLAIM YOUR HEAT"
3. Select ICO source
4. Insert your address
5. Click "Continue"
6. Check off "I have safely backed up my passphrase"
7. Click "Continue"
8. Now it should show you the addresses which are confirmed to your account.

My transfer was made through my etherwallet 3 months ago . At that time HEAT had a problem confirming the ETH claims . I talked to the support back then through the live chat and they said everything was ok , they could see my transfer and i should'nt be worried .
Done the procedure you mention and according to HEAT wallet my tranfer isn't arrived yet . I can see it in the blockchain . What should i do now ? Should i be pissed off ( because support told me everything was ok ) ?

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 06:07:45 PM

At that time HEAT had a problem confirming the ETH claims . I talked to the support back then through the live chat and they said everything was ok , they could see my transfer and i should'nt be worried.
Then that's still the case and you shouldn't be worried Smiley Support also should have mentioned that you don't necessarily see your HEAT stake, or the appropriate status in your alpha wallet.

HmmMAA

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:19:18 PM

At that time HEAT had a problem confirming the ETH claims . I talked to the support back then through the live chat and they said everything was ok , they could see my transfer and i should'nt be worried.
Then that's still the case and you shouldn't be worried Smiley Support also should have mentioned that you don't necessarily see your HEAT stake, or the appropriate status in your alpha wallet.

So , should i consider this as case closed and be certain that my claim is ok ? i can get no confirmation from wallet , no genesis block , no reply from support . You have to make at least one thing work EliphazFimk . 

StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:52:41 PM

HUH?!  Huh  What kind of evil twisted sorcery is this?! I must have drunk me in a different reality last night, this is not possible, the "support" answers a support question?!?!?! This can not be!!!! what is happening?!  Undecided Undecided Undecided
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 07:10:39 PM

You con artists getting nervous over there? Why bother writing something when you don't want to deliver answers.
All I see is soon, due time, soon, financial reports prepared soon, soon, planned for Q1 2017, soon, 2nd funding, soon.

And no it is not unusual that official reports are actually required, because you just have to do your financial reports for the company you founded, all fucking companies have to do that so don't act like you are the good samaritans for releasing shit. I hope at least the accountants do better at calculating the amount you collected and don't come up with the half amount you presented a while ago here.

Also what is a "mainnet-like temporary testnet" supposed to do right now? Why would you spin that shit up now when the testnet is set to launch on Wednesday?
Oh and why the fuck won't you guys release the source code on release? FFS we want answers and no "released soon" marketing Bullcrap.

CoollerOne

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:33:17 PM

1 BTC support on C-CEX @ 0.00009, feels a bit better.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 11:40:25 AM

Public note to self when coming upon a piece of info buried under a pile of stuff: Openledger HEAT token pre-market viewable at http://www.cryptofresh.com/a/OPEN.HEAT

Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 11:50:07 AM

Public note to self when coming upon a piece of info buried under a pile of stuff: Openledger HEAT token pre-market viewable at http://www.cryptofresh.com/a/OPEN.HEAT

A few accounts with a nice balance Smiley Thanks for the link!
dynamixvolt

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 08:06:39 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 11:14:41 PM by dynamixvolt

Well the volume on this exchange is really low. I'm not really sure how big it will go with this exchange. We need it asap on Bittrex / poloniex or other big western exchanges asap.

You guys should try talking with these guys they are likely to add your coin : https://www.livecoin.net/

Trade Bitcoin and Shitcoins up to 100x Leverage.

Now with a 10% Discount

Trade SHITCOINS Today Get Started BELOW

http://bit.ly/bt6Lt3c
Fishdude1

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:46:58 AM

You con artists getting nervous over there? Why bother writing something when you don't want to deliver answers.
All I see is soon, due time, soon, financial reports prepared soon, soon, planned for Q1 2017, soon, 2nd funding, soon.

And no it is not unusual that official reports are actually required, because you just have to do your financial reports for the company you founded, all fucking companies have to do that so don't act like you are the good samaritans for releasing shit. I hope at least the accountants do better at calculating the amount you collected and don't come up with the half amount you presented a while ago here.

Also what is a "mainnet-like temporary testnet" supposed to do right now? Why would you spin that shit up now when the testnet is set to launch on Wednesday?
Oh and why the fuck won't you guys release the source code on release? FFS we want answers and no "released soon" marketing Bullcrap.

Exact date: They will deliver on September 5th in Q1 2017. Fa sure
StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:28:19 PM

7-10 days to go before mainnet launch.

At least we know it is not 7 days
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 05:37:19 PM

50 hours to go! Com'on HEAT Smiley

Are you going to dump Stewie?
bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:11:28 PM

48 HOURS TO GO  !!! COME ON HEAT, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:37:26 PM

in time to be available for the 2nd funding round planned for Q1 2017.
dev in the background . ICO again!!!

yo
callmetau

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:43:13 PM

Can't claim my ICO HEAT. I've participated with ETH. Tried 3 times. There are my transactions on etherscan.io but Heat website doesn't verify my transactions.... Support never reply... already 83 days
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: