Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
bitdexter

Activity: 332
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:27:38 AM

For those of us that contacted support about not being able to claim and were told to wait until genesis block, what should be do after tomorrow?
Detailed instructions will be provided on Wednesday when we publish the preliminary genesis data sheet, or after genesis block.

When is the genesis block? I am hoping it is tomorrow,

What is the genesis data sheet.
durerus

Activity: 321
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:33:59 AM

For those of us that contacted support about not being able to claim and were told to wait until genesis block, what should be do after tomorrow?
Detailed instructions will be provided on Wednesday when we publish the preliminary genesis data sheet, or after genesis block.

When is the genesis block? I am hoping it is tomorrow,

What is the genesis data sheet.
The data sheet should tell which account owns how much HEAT.
tetra

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:56:18 AM

Poloniex had its rise, due to being the only exchange where you could trade ETH.
For the HEAT Asset exchange to succeed, it is needed to be the first exchange, to trade a coin/an asset that has a high demand of buys/sells and is not traded everywhere else.

IOTA was mentioned already, but there are more coins, that had a relatively high community exposure and never got listed on poloniex, meaning their communities are hungry for ANY place where they can trade their coin (like WAVES for instance)
Moreover, WAVES is a good idea, because they also aim for a decentralized exchange, which would be presented first by HEAT, potentially getting the WAVES community on board.

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:49:30 AM

This Wednesday will go into history as the loooongest day in history. Never ending. So in Finnland 12 hours already are gone. This will be a 6 month long day, looking at the history and Timedates of this project.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:51:39 AM

Poloniex had its rise, due to being the only exchange where you could trade ETH.
For the HEAT Asset exchange to succeed, it is needed to be the first exchange, to trade a coin/an asset that has a high demand of buys/sells and is not traded everywhere else.

IOTA was mentioned already, but there are more coins, that had a relatively high community exposure and never got listed on poloniex, meaning their communities are hungry for ANY place where they can trade their coin (like WAVES for instance)
Moreover, WAVES is a good idea, because they also aim for a decentralized exchange, which would be presented first by HEAT, potentially getting the WAVES community on board.

Bullshit noob. At the start of ethereum there were many exchanges p.e. kraken. it was the 2nd largest crowdfund after SS.

If Waves having a trading platform in a year and no one is going to trade there. Perfect place for Heat i guess, if Heat had already its genesis block. I doubt.

Why they didnt take Graphene platform? Its ready, its working, probably faster then Heat. And with Heat Ledger there are so many unsolved problems, you cant stop counting. At the end they will fork it, i guess.
CoollerOne

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:07:47 AM

Skepticism and criticism are understandable among investors but we must try to remain patient and let this roll out without sabotaging our own investment. The burden of proof Of course is on the HEAT team. They will need to do a lot to bring more value to this project.
Although I remain vigilant and cautious, I still did not lose hope that this will turn out well at the end.

So we need to stay silent to lure new investors into this? So we can sell, when new dumbfucks arrive? Yeah, worked well for Bernie Madoff!

I don't think people should stay silent as a general principle, and I never said that criticism is bad, but screaming scam scam scam is not necessarily that smart as well. I am not even talking about your own funds, I am talking about the very fact that you do not have any definitive proof that this is in fact a scam (even if you really feel it to be so) and screaming it does not make it a fact. The minimum you and anyone else can do is wait for the release which is gonna happen very very soon. But you know what? some people actually have perhaps an agenda to scream scam so they can pick up dirt cheap, or just enjoy the trolling they cause.

On another note, I believe that for the sake of community trust, fairness, and in order to show everyone that this is not just an attempt to get another funding round going, the share sale should be postponed for after the heat team manages to bring actual real value to the coin. This should be achieved by materializing and bringing the cutting edge tech they committed to provide and managing to get the coin listed and traded in serious outlets. If this happens and the project can get wider traction, the actual step of share sale will be much more successful and accepted both by outsiders and initial investors alike. The current offered discount in share price should be offered for holders in the future when this stage is initiated.
Heat needs proof of tech and dev work, subsequently, vast improvement in publicity and community reach (interviews, articles, videos, and more), and of course the ability to be traded in common market outlets.

True. It will be very hard for you to persuade community to give you guys more money now. 6 months is a long time, I would say work on the coin for the next 6 months before implementing second round of funding.
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:22:18 PM

Skepticism and criticism are understandable among investors but we must try to remain patient and let this roll out without sabotaging our own investment. The burden of proof Of course is on the HEAT team. They will need to do a lot to bring more value to this project.
Although I remain vigilant and cautious, I still did not lose hope that this will turn out well at the end.

So we need to stay silent to lure new investors into this? So we can sell, when new dumbfucks arrive? Yeah, worked well for Bernie Madoff!

I don't think people should stay silent as a general principle, and I never said that criticism is bad, but screaming scam scam scam is not necessarily that smart as well. I am not even talking about your own funds, I am talking about the very fact that you do not have any definitive proof that this is in fact a scam (even if you really feel it to be so) and screaming it does not make it a fact. The minimum you and anyone else can do is wait for the release which is gonna happen very very soon. But you know what? some people actually have perhaps an agenda to scream scam so they can pick up dirt cheap, or just enjoy the trolling they cause.

On another note, I believe that for the sake of community trust, fairness, and in order to show everyone that this is not just an attempt to get another funding round going, the share sale should be postponed for after the heat team manages to bring actual real value to the coin. This should be achieved by materializing and bringing the cutting edge tech they committed to provide and managing to get the coin listed and traded in serious outlets. If this happens and the project can get wider traction, the actual step of share sale will be much more successful and accepted both by outsiders and initial investors alike. The current offered discount in share price should be offered for holders in the future when this stage is initiated.
Heat needs proof of tech and dev work, subsequently, vast improvement in publicity and community reach (interviews, articles, videos, and more), and of course the ability to be traded in common market outlets.

True. It will be very hard for you to persuade community to give you guys more money now. 6 months is a long time, I would say work on the coin for the next 6 months before implementing second round of funding.

Community is not the target here. Traditional investors are. And each HEAT holder will get 50% discount for the stock IPO, so you actually make 200% profit on launch, so actually I would be happy to get this second round as fast as possible, because whoever invested in first round is getting immediately huge profits in the second one.

Dude , your thought proccess is outstanding . Just because they give a discount does this mean that the network will be ok ? And what if everything collapse ? " Oh great , i bought shares with great discount " . Cmon dude , we need a working network that contains what HEAT advertise all that time . It needs to be tested and then we can talk about next funding round .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 12:36:52 PM

In preparations for HEAT launch, Alcurex adjusted the 1.50x HEAT token multiplier yesterday Jan 17th.

Openledger 1.50x adjustment is imminent at 14.00 CET today. Buy one HEAT now, have 1.5 HEAT in 2 hours Cheesy

https://bitshares.openledger.info/?#/market/OPEN.HEAT_OPEN.BTC

C-CEX adjustment is still pending until further info.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

airgonomike

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:43:35 PM

In preparations for HEAT launch, Alcurex adjusted the 1.50x HEAT token multiplier yesterday Jan 17th.

Openledger 1.50x adjustment is imminent at 14.00 CET today. Buy one HEAT now, have 1.5 HEAT in 2 hours Cheesy

https://bitshares.openledger.info/?#/market/OPEN.HEAT_OPEN.BTC

C-CEX adjustment is still pending until further info.

Nice, thanks  Grin
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 01:10:44 PM

Also a reminder of some of the features we invested to make a reality:

Scalability: 1000 transactions per second to 100 000 TPS
Yeah HEAT scales by simply adding more RAM and CPU Power to your server. Isn't that great?

Direct Crypto Trading - An Asset to Asset Exchange, for decentralized p2p cryptocurrency trading
Finally someone makes that reality, fuck Poloniex and their centralized BS.

Hybrid Block Rewards - Proof of Stake and Proof of Persistence (which involves saving files on the HD)
What can I say? Wow! Finally I can put my HDD to some good use.

Distributed Services - HEAT's version of Dapps, which can be npm packages and written in Java/Javascript.
Yeah, who needs Lisk? HEAT got it all! NPM dudes. N. P. M.

Offline Smart Vouchers - Fully signed transactions that can be sent to the blockchain by anyone.
Offline sending stuff to the blockchain? I can't believe it, finally we don't need interwebz for blockchainz anymore.

Encrypted end to end Instant messaging
Can you believe it? We don't need to trust that Signal dude anymore with our encrypted messaging.

Email format identifiers
...and more

I really look forward to test all these features later this evening. Great guys.

Finally a team that proofs how bad those people at Ethereum work. Developing shit for years now, still no adaption. All it needs is Svantje and De Klerk the coding prodigies.
Really looking forward for the second round of funding. I will buy every share I can because HEAT is totally not a scam and 110% legit!

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 01:41:11 PM

Not all of the advertised features will be available for genesis block. In fact the system will be relatively barebones at initial launch. It's work in progress with focus on the eventual 3rd gen scalability whose implementation has taken most of our resource in the past months, and still does.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

bitdexter

Activity: 332
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:42:57 PM

Not all of the advertised features will be available for genesis block. In fact the system will be relatively barebones at initial launch. It's work in progress with focus on the eventual 3rd gen scalability whose implementation has taken most of our resource in the past months, and still does.

Is the Genesis block going to be released today?
Which features are going to be released today?
Barebones? WHICH bones?
LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:54:08 PM

If most of the ICO resources are taken already after 6 months with one developer.

Now a bare bones token release.

I cringe..

Where will the price be in three days..

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:54:25 PM

If most of the ICO resources are taken already after 6 months with one developer.

Now a bare bones token release.

I cringe..

Where will the price be in three days..
But most of the money from the ICO is still there. Last we heard about 30% was spend.

If you want to complain, go ahead, but making up facts will just brand you as a troll.

ohweoh

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:56:17 PM

Are you kidding??

Why are you launching...

Not everyone wanted this emergency panic launch.
TheCoinWizard

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:14:16 PM

Are you kidding??

Why are you launching...

Not everyone wanted this emergency panic launch.
Be happy, lots of cheap coins for you to buy soon.
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:18:35 PM

Most of one man resource you mean , this project has still only one dev , right ? And surely it will take most of his resource for the -not- near future .
Still can't believe you didnt hire people . This project was a mess from the beggining because of you two guys . Too many lies without any reason . What a mess with ico claims . And you guys don't have the guts to come here and say " Ok guys , we done some things wrong in the past but we will fix it " . Your problem is that you think you do everything perfect .
Thanks for the lesson you guys taught me , always do investigation and stay away from projects that devs are not trustworthy . I will surely leave a negative trust vote to you guys , as soon most of the investors declare HEAT a failed project . On the other hand i wish i am wrong , but i leave only a small percentage to that (less than 5 % ) .
You guys make me sad so i decided to move on , i'll let HEAT coins as legacy to my grandchildrens ( i don't have any yet and probably not have in the next 5 years ) , maybe it will be collectibles by then .
Good luck all .  

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
memberberry

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 03:28:13 PM

Hmm Bummer, who could have possibly known?!
So what will you guys release then? If its not the advertised features and not the source code?
But hey, whatever comes it will be better than Ethereum and totally worth the second funding round. In fact HEAT is completely legit and 110% not a scam.

Rasseloch

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:28:46 PM

Most of one man resource you mean , this project has still only one dev , right ? And surely it will take most of his resource for the -not- near future .
Still can't believe you didnt hire people . This project was a mess from the beggining because of you two guys . Too many lies without any reason . What a mess with ico claims . And you guys don't have the guts to come here and say " Ok guys , we done some things wrong in the past but we will fix it " . Your problem is that you think you do everything perfect .
Thanks for the lesson you guys taught me , always do investigation and stay away from projects that devs are not trustworthy . I will surely leave a negative trust vote to you guys , as soon most of the investors declare HEAT a failed project . On the other hand i wish i am wrong , but i leave only a small percentage to that (less than 5 % ) .
You guys make me sad so i decided to move on , i'll let HEAT coins as legacy to my grandchildrens ( i don't have any yet and probably not have in the next 5 years ) , maybe it will be collectibles by then .
Good luck all .  

Sad, that they managed to scam so many, on the other hand it is your fault. It was well known that Svante Lehtinen is a professional criminal, just look his last scam FIMK and draw your own conclusions. This all is happening again.

"Not all of the advertised features will be available for genesis block"

Thats how he starts to pull back his own words, and hey, who is this Mystery marketing guy, that Svante is going to hire....but it takes time, it is so difficult task. Hopeless....

memberberry

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 03:35:27 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 04:23:42 PM by memberberry

Good luck all .  

Woah, wait a minute dude. Failed project? HEAT is doing great. In fact they will release the GENESIS Block within the next 7-8 hours!!! Can't believe the long road we all went down finally ends. HEAT is completely legit and 110% not a scam. I feel so lucky that I can actually see how history is made right here, right now!

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: