Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:55:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:22:17 PM

Seems like an interesting thread and project. In a tdlr what is up with people screaming scam?

It happens in every coin where the children buy into ico and act upset when they can't cash out in a few weeks for huge profits. I can't even imagine the level of stupidity to think the devs should care about them cashing out at profit instead of focusing on making the project the best it can be. The worst is when it's actually doing good and all the idiots start posting updates on every price movement. Complete waste of everyone's time.

Devs have been giving updates occasionally, although I wish there were better more structured updates like every week. This project is one of the most promising in crypto today, gets rid of the whole concept of centralized alt exchanges. And at the moment it's way ahead of copycats.

Crypto is not investment funds where someone owes you something and there's a legal backing. It's a ultra high risk new experimental type of crowd funding, assets, technology where the rules are non-existent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rasseloch

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:31:05 PM

Dear Svante and Dennis,

You must know what is the current situation, why don´t you give an update? Just tell the truth about whats going on? Should not take too long or need too much your expensive time.

FiFo

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:31:24 PM

Seems like an interesting thread and project. In a tdlr what is up with people screaming scam?
The guy screaming scam the loudest, is having financial difficulties. The HEAT launch has been delayed, so he is mad that his 0.1126BTC investment is locked up. Probably running a tab, and got over extended at his school tuck shop, or somethingorother. Probably should stay away from those soft drinks for a while, me thinks. Ive heard those E numbers can make children, a bit over anxious.  

I hope you guys don't mind if I spam a picture of myself at the bottom of every post for the next ten pages.  My lunch money has been stuck in this for months and I get cranky when I'm hungry!

http://www.betterparentinginstitute.com/Better-Parenting/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/crying-boy.jpg

HAHAHA very good MoveCrypto! Show those fags who is boss in here! These stupid crybabyys. They have no clue just like tempus. They just don't get what HEAT is about. These two geniuses are building crypto 3.0 here. Sure it takes a while, duh?! Right on Scaryvirus, these fags are so dumb not to invest in the IPO. They have spent 2$ in the ICO and cry now because they can not sell. Who is the retarded one here?
Rasseloch

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:33:39 PM

The guy screaming scam the loudest, is having financial difficulties. The HEAT launch has been delayed, so he is mad that his 0.1126BTC investment is locked up. Probably running a tab, and got over extended at his school tuck shop, or somethingorother. Probably should stay away from those soft drinks for a while, me thinks. Ive heard those E numbers can make children, a bit over anxious.  

I hope you guys don't mind if I spam a picture of myself at the bottom of every post for the next ten pages.  My lunch money has been stuck in this for months and I get cranky when I'm hungry!

http://www.betterparentinginstitute.com/Better-Parenting/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/crying-boy.jpg

HAHAHA very good MoveCrypto! Show those fags who is boss in here! These stupid crybabyys. They have no clue just like tempus. They just don't get what HEAT is about. These two geniuses are building crypto 3.0 here. Sure it takes a while, duh?! Right on Scaryvirus, these fags are so dumb not to invest in the IPO. They have spent 2$ in the ICO and cry now because they can not sell. Who is the retarded one here?

As someone mentioned before, funny that these Heat supporters are worst trolls here at the moment.
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 05:37:00 PM

One question: How will that be with company-shares? I don't ask because I plan to buy but I'm interested in the relationship of token and share and how current Investors will exchange one into another and why.

Or more precise: If an Investor of the previous ICO wants to buy Heat-shares, he can pay with the token for that - give the token to the team and purchase shares. That way?

Great question, I think it will happen via the A2A exchange. A2A stands for asset to asset. It will work via the built in exchange on the HEAT ledger crypto 3.0 blockchain. They will release it very soon. They will most likely have an extra company share token that can then be traded for HEAT or BTC. I am sure they will release further info after the launch next week. So prepare your seatbelt because the coin will go to MOOOOOON soon!  Grin

Okay, thanks for the answer! But considered they need funding and considered they get a lot of Heat-Tokens as funding in exchange for Heat-shares, the result would be that they hold a lot of tokens they would have to sell to get money.

If I see this correct there may be an economical problem here.

Is there any incentive for those who are already invested to hold the token it instead of selling it in exchange for shares?

Is there any incentive for potentially new Investors to invest in the token instead of shares?

If the team is paid with Heat-tokens in exchange for company-shares - what should they do with that instead of selling to get funds?

It's possible that I'm missing something here, but even if there wouldn't be some drama here currently and not that much incentive to buy into Heat for new Investors, I see no scenario for a rising price while there are many potential threats - not only for the price of the token but also when it's about funding of the project. The team could find out: Oh, we have a lot of Heat-tokens now, but what to do with it? Waiting won't help because nobody with a clear mind would buy into it since it needs to be considered that they have to sell at a point to stay funded. I mean, that's kind of the business-model of the next ICO right? They get tokens for shares.

Or am I missing something here?

You get 1 option for every 400 tokens and may buy a share for 50% rebate. I'm pretty sure payments aren't restricted to HEAT.
mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:51:55 PM

As someone mentioned before, funny that these Heat supporters are worst trolls here at the moment.

Real supporters would at least even try to argue in favor of the project, but they simply have no argument against the massive deception that was pulled off. All they do is trying to discredit investors and try to make other people invest in the IPO. That speaks volumes about the project leaders who orchestrate that.
mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:17:13 PM

It was manic since 9th of July when people got lured into an ICO because of lies. That's the bitter truth and this pill will everybody have to swallow.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:20:24 PM

One question: How will that be with company-shares? I don't ask because I plan to buy but I'm interested in the relationship of token and share and how current Investors will exchange one into another and why.
Or more precise: If an Investor of the previous ICO wants to buy Heat-shares, he can pay with the token for that - give the token to the team and purchase shares. That way?
Great question, I think it will happen via the A2A exchange. A2A stands for asset to asset. It will work via the built in exchange on the HEAT ledger crypto 3.0 blockchain. They will release it very soon. They will most likely have an extra company share token that can then be traded for HEAT or BTC. I am sure they will release further info after the launch next week. So prepare your seatbelt because the coin will go to MOOOOOON soon!  Grin
Okay, thanks for the answer! But considered they need funding and considered they get a lot of Heat-Tokens as funding in exchange for Heat-shares, the result would be that they hold a lot of tokens they would have to sell to get money.
Is there any incentive for those who are already invested to hold the token it instead of selling it in exchange for shares?
Is there any incentive for potentially new Investors to invest in the token instead of shares?
If the team is paid with Heat-tokens in exchange for company-shares - what should they do with that instead of selling to get funds?
It's possible that I'm missing something here, but even if there wouldn't be some drama here currently and not that much incentive to buy into Heat for new Investors, I see no scenario for a rising price while there are many potential threats - not only for the price of the token but also when it's about funding of the project. The team could find out: Oh, we have a lot of Heat-tokens now, but what to do with it? Waiting won't help because nobody with a clear mind would buy into it since it needs to be considered that they have to sell at a point to stay funded. I mean, that's kind of the business-model of the next ICO right? They get tokens for shares.

I believe it was mentioned before that the shares for the company are to raise a certain amount of Euros. Each share I think was planned to cost 25 EUR.
There will be 1 option given for each 400 HEAT coins an investor owns. This 1 option entitles the owner to 1 traditional share of the company at a 50% discount (12.5 EUR).

Okay, thanks!

That's a good incentive to buy shares with the token, or the other way around: It would be near to stupid not to exchange the token for shares, right?

And new Investors who would like buy into Heat also might focus on the token before the ICO to get a discount - as long as it's cheaper to use the token than another currency.

That means, it's likely that the team will get near to 100% of the token-supply but not that much of other funding. Especially because of that it wouldn't make any sense to buy the token after the ICO because the price can't stay above since the team needs to sell to get funding. If I'm not missing something here: There won't be a market for the token after the next funding round what also means that the team can't sell the tokens, at least not enough, not near to the price it was meant for - it will go down like a stone since there is no incentive left to buy it.

But since the price of shares is connected to the price of the token - it's unlikely that the price of shares will stay up when the token goes near to zero because the team holds near to 100% but runs out of funding. That also means, that there is not much if any incentive for new Investors to buy into this. That makes it even unlikely that the token will rise prior to the next ICO while it seems like a safe prediction that nobody will want it after the next ICO.

If I'm not missing something important, this is an economical circle-game - more a "downward-spirale".
StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:22:55 PM

Real supporters would at least even try to argue in favor of the project, but they simply have no argument against the massive deception that was pulled off. All they do is trying to discredit investors and try to make other people invest in the IPO. That speaks volumes about the project leaders who orchestrate that.
The worst thing is, this clearly retarded guy comes in here telling us that "everything is fine with HEAT and we should buy IPO shares otherwise we are stupid" and none of the HEAT supporters complain about him. I mean if someone would be this retarded and support my claims without any argument or anything that makes even sense I would be outrageous. But no they seem to support this guy! It feels like all we worked for to show people the true status of the project was all for nothing! I am not sure if I can deal with this anymore. Enough is enough. I am one step before becoming crazy. The worst part is that the HEAT fucks are not even respponding to any of this. I bet they are busy doing stuff on the website or something like that...I think I need a little timeout from all this retardation. If people really want to spent money in the next IPO I don't care anymore. Let them lose their money! Fuck it! I have done enough here wish you all lose your shity money and have fun in the Caribbean Svante and Dennis, congratz, you pulled off that scam just nicely! I am sure you will get a job at the next MtGox some day.

HEAT IS A SCAM!
FiFo

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:29:52 PM

The worst thing is, this clearly retarded guy comes in here telling us that "everything is fine with HEAT and we should buy IPO shares otherwise we are stupid" and none of the HEAT supporters complain about him. I mean if someone would be this retarded and support my claims without any argument or anything that makes even sense I would be outrageous. But no they seem to support this guy! It feels like all we worked for to show people the true status of the project was all for nothing! I am not sure if I can deal with this anymore. Enough is enough. I am one step before becoming crazy. The worst part is that the HEAT fucks are not even respponding to any of this. I bet they are busy doing stuff on the website or something like that...I think I need a little timeout from all this retardation. If people really want to spent money in the next IPO I don't care anymore. Let them lose their money! Fuck it! I have done enough here wish you all lose your shity money and have fun in the Caribbean Svante and Dennis, congratz, you pulled off that scam just nicely! I am sure you will get a job at the next MtGox some day.

HEAT IS A SCAM!

HAHAHA wwe won guys!! Byebye StewStew you fag! Now finally everything can go back to normal here.

Expecting the HEAT launch soon. We will make great profits and I sure will participate in the IPO to get some shares of the brilliant HEAT company. Life in wealth through early Crypto Blockchain 3.0 adoption here we come!

Hey StewStew for how much are you selling your HEAT? I want to buy it at 25% ICO price! HAHAHA
FiFo

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:42:48 PM

I believe it was mentioned before that the shares for the company are to raise a certain amount of Euros. Each share I think was planned to cost 25 EUR.
There will be 1 option given for each 400 HEAT coins an investor owns. This 1 option entitles the owner to 1 traditional share of the company at a 50% discount (12.5 EUR).

Okay, thanks!
That's a good incentive to buy shares with the token, or the other way around: It would be near to stupid not to exchange the token for shares, right?
And new Investors who would like buy into Heat also might focus on the token before the ICO to get a discount - as long as it's cheaper to use the token than another currency.
That means, it's likely that the team will get near to 100% of the token-supply but not that much of other funding. Especially because of that it wouldn't make any sense to buy the token after the ICO because the price can't stay above since the team needs to sell to get funding. If I'm not missing something here: There won't be a market for the token after the next funding round what also means that the team can't sell the tokens, at least not enough, not near to the price it was meant for - it will go down like a stone since there is no incentive left to buy it.
But since the price of shares is connected to the price of the token - it's unlikely that the price of shares will stay up when the token goes near to zero because the team holds near to 100% but runs out of funding. That also means, that there is not much if any incentive for new Investors to buy into this. That makes it even unlikely that the token will rise prior to the next ICO while it seems like a safe prediction that nobody will want it after the next ICO.
If I'm not missing something important, this is an economical circle-game - more a "downward-spirale".

Not necessarily, also I am not disclosing whether I will buy shares or not. I'm sure the coins will be trade-able with the shares at some point.
It depends on the proposed profit generating cases for the company. The team will not ever come close at all to getting 100% of the token supply...
As far as I understand correctly, the IPO funding will be for Euros. So I don't think they will be selling any HEAT for fiat for the IPO.
The price of shares I believe is denominated in EUR, not connected to the price of the HEAT coin.

Yeah we will see how they manage to do it. I am 100% confident they will give us all a great deal on the shares. I am already excited about the offer they will present to their precious investors. Svante and Dennis know exactly what they need to do to please their investors. So far this has been a great ride and it will continue to be exactly the same in the future. To the MOOOOOOOOOON!  Grin
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:07:47 PM

After careful thought, what happened is the guys behind this ran the ICO campaign to see how much funding could be made.

If not succesful, why waste money and resources on coding.

If succesful, go hire some coders from India/China/whatever and ask to write out the code in hopes that it would be ready by launch date.

Of course, these off site coders did not work out as intended and thus we come to this current situation.

This actually happened with Alcurex (based somewhere in Finnland I believe).

Alcurex webmaster hired Indian coders and then had to hire better coders until eventually it is what it is today.

I'm sure many here don't know that these projects secure the funding, then outsource the coding to shut investors up. Meanwhile the foreign coders have little knowledge of what's going on, all they care is that they have a job.

Technically it's not a scam, but huge misinformation delivered to those who invested.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:47:37 PM

Okay, thanks!

Not necessarily, also I am not disclosing whether I will buy shares or not. I'm sure the coins will be trade-able with the shares at some point.
It depends on the proposed profit generating cases for the company. The team will not ever come close at all to getting 100% of the token supply...
As far as I understand correctly, the IPO funding will be for Euros. So I don't think they will be selling any HEAT for fiat for the IPO.
The price of shares I believe is denominated in EUR, not connected to the price of the HEAT coin.

I would assume also, HEAT will be used on the platform. So there is incentive for having HEAT. The team will receive 1 million heat after 1 year from what I understand in the OP.

Why would you keep the token instead of exchanging it for Heat-shares?

And please take a loot on the scenario out of the perspective of a potential new Investor. You say the next funding will be for €. But it's kind of a naive assumption that anybody will send them Euros if it's possible to get the shares cheaper as long as the token does not exceed a certain level in price (didn't do the math but of course it can be calculated).

With other words: If there would be a lot of new Investors the scenario would be that the token first goes up in price to a level that there is no discount any more. Than it would need additional Investors who make the choice to pay for shares with other currencies like Euro or Bitcoin or whatever.

But: If this is not against all economical principles, the token needs to go down in value right after that. Because:

1) It has no advantage over the shares. Why would anybody who considers Heat as a good project buy into the token instead of the shares?
2) Who would buy into the token when it's safe to say that the team will have a huge majority of the total supply and needs to sell to be funded?

And the problem is: The value of the shares and the value of the token is connected. There is no chance that the value of the shares will stay up when the price of the token goes down.

1st Conclusion: No way that a rational actor will touch the token or the shares.

2st conclusion: Investors of the previous round will try to get rid of the token by selling them prior to the next funding round or by exchanging them for shares. And the team will get a lot of tokens that won't have much value after that.

3st conclusion: Since that is predictable for everybody who thinks about this, it goes back to 1st conclusion.

It's really interesting because all economical systems are about incentives and anticipation. And this one needs irrational actors to keep it running. It's like a magic trick that doesn't even work out for the wizards who designed it. That's why I called it a circle or a downward-spiral. The third conclusion leads back to the first one.
StewieG

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:47:07 PM

Okay so here is a little update nobody will like. A little bird just passed me this information. He had a little chat with one of the c-cex admins. They seem to have had it as well. Here is how it went:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HeatInvestor: hi are you an admin?

c-cex-yuriy: Hello. Yes.

HeatInvestor: ah great
Yes I have sent you a message but it is urgent
Have you had a look at the bitcointalk heat thread lately
?
There are serious allegations HEAT might be  a scam
The HEAT team is not responding
they have made unrealistic and outright false claims
especially concerning the latest release

c-cex-yuriy: We are working on this matter now. We will put buy wall if we found it fraud

HeatInvestor: There is no definite proof that it is a scam

c-cex-yuriy: About 5 days needed.
And it will be resolved.
HeatInvestor: My question, have you had any contact with anyone on the team?
if so when?

c-cex-yuriy: Yes, I gave them final warning today. They respond to me.

HeatInvestor: Could you tell me what they said? If it is confidential I understand that

c-cex-yuriy: They say they work on wallet. Anyway if they do not provide working solution in 5 days according to their promises - I will put buy wall so investors can return their fund.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When C-CEX is closing the HEAT trade, Alcurex will most likely do the same. Svantje, you better come clear sooner than later. Time for some truth in here.

Thursday appears to be the new deadline! Great that you have to contact C-CEX to receive this information. Why would they tell that to us directly, I mean it is not the case that we gave them money or anything? Oh wait we did... This project is already dead. Better pay us back our money. Then the judge will see at least see some good intention...

I am curious what all the haters say now? Still trust in Eliphaz Fimk? Still wanna post crybaby pictures?

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:54:36 PM

Okay so here is a little update nobody will like. A little bird just passed me this information. He had a little chat with one of the c-cex admins. They seem to have had it as well. Here is how it went:

HeatInvestor: hi are you an admin?

c-cex-yuriy: Hello. Yes.

HeatInvestor: ah great
Yes I have sent you a message but it is urgent
Have you had a look at the bitcointalk heat thread lately
?
There are serious allegations HEAT might be  a scam
The HEAT team is not responding
they have made unrealistic and outright false claims
especially concerning the latest release

c-cex-yuriy: We are working on this matter now. We will put buy wall if we found it fraud

HeatInvestor (aka StewieG): There is no definite proof that it is a scam

c-cex-yuriy: About 5 days needed.
And it will be resolved.
HeatInvestor: My question, have you had any contact with anyone on the team?
if so when?

c-cex-yuriy: Yes, I gave them final warning today. They respond to me.

HeatInvestor: Could you tell me what they said? If it is confidential I understand that

c-cex-yuriy: They say they work on wallet. Anyway if they do not provide working solution in 5 days according to their promises - I will put buy wall so investors can return their fund.

When C-CEX is closing the HEAT trade, Alcurex will most likely do the same. Svantje, you better come clear sooner than later. Time for some truth in here.

Thursday appears to be the new deadline! Great that you have to contact C-CEX to receive this information. Why would they tell that to us directly, I mean it is not the case that we gave them money or anything? Oh wait we did... This project is already dead. Better pay us back our money. Then the judge will see at least see some good intention...

I am curious what all the haters say now? Still trust in Eliphaz Fimk? Still wanna post crybaby pictures?

Please help me Mr. Ccex Admin, I am going hungry without my lunch money

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Jack Needles

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:57:19 PM

Okay so here is a little update nobody will like

Um, the only thing this proves is that they've got more important things to do than appease your internet tantrums.

Can't you think of anything better to do with your time?  I mean, this must be approaching a full time gig.  Go find yourself a woman, or a job.
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 09:08:07 PM

Nice to have more action Smiley And Stewie, even with your logic, you can't really think this proves anything you have suggested.

Gotta load up my BTC and scream of joy within 5 days when we all celebrate the launch. I must say, and I mean only good, I will give you a few HEAT for your efforts.
StewieG

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:27:32 PM

Nice to have more action Smiley And Stewie, even with your logic, you can't really think this proves anything you have suggested.

Gotta load up my BTC and scream of joy within 5 days when we all celebrate the launch. I must say, and I mean only good, I will give you a few HEAT for your efforts.

Did I say this proves anything? What exactly did I say this would would prove?
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 09:29:07 PM

You are absolutely right. You didn't. My bad Wink
FiFo

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:32:17 PM

Stewie G is telling lies again. He made that whole conversation up! Nothin about what he says is true! Don't believe him he lied before!
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: