Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:39:35 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 04:34:06 PM by mm0104

Any refund should be applied to every investor, everything else would be unfair, but again it won't happen, because we only bought tokens, no features or release dates or anything else.

We have to stay realistic. As long as they don't pull an exit-scam or something a legal case would absolutely make no sense.
The best case scenario, in case of such a dump that everybody (except for the already harmed FIMK-victims) takes a loss, is a buy wall as stated, and even promised by the generous Svante, in the post quoted below.

For the altcoiners, I can now make a promise: We will be using some ICO funds for price level support (in some form of buy walls, in a way that has the highest impact).

I don't know if I rather should Roll Eyes or Cheesy about this one:
I can't recall making explicit promises earlier. Personally I'm proud to have got a habit of keeping them whenever possible, so if there's any other impression please point out the reference and I'll humbly amend such a mistake.
I can recall a lot of false claims and announcements, but let's not drift away into semantics.
We have to be very careful as he made it very clear that nothing that he states is a promise of any sort as long as it is not explicitly stated as such. So don't expect more than a wallet and tokens, just to prevent further disappointment.
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:44:23 PM

Any refund should be applied to every investor, everything else would be unfair, but again it won't happen, because we only bought tokens, no features or release dates or anything else.

We have to stay realistic. As long as they don't pull an exit-scam or something a legal case would absolutely make no sense.
The best case scenario, in case of such a dump that everybody (except for the already harmed FIMK-victims) takes a loss, is a buy wall as stated, and even promised by the generous Svante, in the post quoted above.

For the altcoiners, I can now make a promise: We will be using some ICO funds for price level support (in some form of buy walls, in a way that has the highest impact).

I don't know if I rather should Roll Eyes or Cheesy about this one:
I can't recall making explicit promises earlier. Personally I'm proud to have got a habit of keeping them whenever possible, so if there's any other impression please point out the reference and I'll humbly amend such a mistake.
I can recall a lot of false claims and announcements, but let's not drift away into semantics.
We have to be very careful as he made it very clear that nothing that he states is a promise of any sort as long as it is not explicitly stated as such. So don't expect more than a wallet and tokens, just to prevent further disappointment.

Yes yes we know... This whole coin has been a complete joke. The sad part is that my posts were rather mild jokes compared to the jokes the heat team delivered.

@CCEX was there a contract or any of that sort between you and the heat team about delivery? All we get presented that we "formally" only signed up to the promise that there will be a coin. But I guess you would have a more specific contrat with them.
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 01:49:37 PM

Well. I thought there was an agreement to launch within the following next 4 days. Wink No need to yell refund here before that.
StewieG

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:55:30 PM

Well. I thought there was an agreement to launch within the following next 4 days. Wink No need to yell refund here before that.

Even if they launch within 4 days I will yell refund because what we will get is not what we signed up for. They can basically just fork bitcoin in an alpha version and it would count as "wallet released within 4 days"! This is still fraud man! What we will get will be worth nothing and the heat team has the decission now between keeping the funds and thereby pissing everone off and have a company that is already doomed or to refund everyone and look for another project.
bitdexter

Activity: 332
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:00:53 PM

Even if they launch within 4 days I will yell refund because what we will get is not what we signed up for. They can basically just fork bitcoin in an alpha version and it would count as "wallet released within 4 days"! This is still fraud man! What we will get will be worth nothing and the heat team has the decission now between keeping the funds and thereby pissing everone off and have a company that is already doomed or to refund everyone and look for another project.

I think C-cex is more savvy than to not refund investors if they just fork an existing client.

Shame about investors who invested not using C-cex.
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 02:41:16 PM

Can't take seriously whatever you say, because you would yell anyway Cheesy
bitdexter

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:37:10 PM

I absolutely love how C-cex has some power with this launch.
we are going to see HEATS true colors very shortly .
Danzing

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:53:29 PM

If nothing changes and c-cex pulls up buy support in 4 days, my understanding it's going to be @0.0001, correct?
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:10:30 PM

If nothing changes and c-cex pulls up buy support in 4 days, my understanding it's going to be @0.0001, correct?

If that did happen and weak hands sold into the CCEX buy wall, then they will deeply regret it when HEAT becomes stratis on steroids and smashes through 0.0004

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
bitdexter

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:15:32 PM

If that did happen and weak hands sold into the CCEX buy wall, then they will deeply regret it when HEAT becomes stratis on steroids and smashes through 0.0004

LOL, I can't wait for 4 days time.
we will all know the truth by then.
If Heat doesn't release & gives more excuses, they are basically losing $140k, almost 14% of their funds.
That will be the biggest indication that this is a scam.
If they do release, we will be able to see the codebase and know whether it does what it says on the tin.

No point in moaning anymore.
Just have to wait untill then
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:24:08 PM

HEAT client will be open source at launch. HEAT server is MIT licensed and will be open sourced soon after launch if not at launch. It's not decided at this point due to conflicts of interest involved. JV partners and potential investors prefer closed source for some time to get ahead of competitors cloning our proprietary source based on 3 years of work. What we didn't account for when planning the otherwise beneficial closed source period, is that some exchanges understandably request open source. We still have to make sure whether that's publicly, and strictly at launch or if it can be 1-3 months afterwards.

As stated previously, we had to put quite a bit of effort to roll back our FIMK-related processes to base HEAT on the older version of NXT before it was GNU licensed. This has an important reason - Heat Ledger Ltd builds corporate solutions based on the HEAT technology that's MIT licensed (can be closed source). It's natural for corporate customers to request the exact software they use is NOT open source. In fact it's very difficult to obtain customers if the software terms state that the whole piece you provide them has to be published open source.

Our escrow partner C-CEX is being pressured by some ICO participants to cancel the ICO and buy the HEAT tokens back. We've agreed to provide the wallet and HEAT tokens within 4 days from now or the ICO funds on C-CEX would be used to buy back the HEAT pre-sale tokens. They also requested we need to adjust the HEAT API to contain full NXT-compatible RPC for the part that exchangers use. That's no problem and is actually useful to readily offer NXT-compatible procedures for easier barrier of entry for 3rd party integration.

Thanks for the update .
So now that the project seems to begin ( i HOPE you will deliver before the deadline ) can you make an updated roadmap ? You can understand that all this mess was created by your irresponsibility regarding informing about project status , so to avoid a new wave of dissatisfied investors you and DeKlerk should discuss like responsible adults and come up to a new roadmap with "strict" timeframes .
I can understand that this is not the best time to do it as you have to deliver mainnet , but it should be your first priority after that . And by the delay you had with wallet i believe that YOU MUST HIRE PEOPLE . The funds this project has raise are more than enough , don't try to be cheap .
XEL is almost 1 year project , it doesn't even have mainnet yet and no one is complaining because Evil-Knievel keeps the investors informed about the status of project with videos , commits etc . It is a groundbreaking project like HEAT , BUT the big difference is that ALL the XEL community supports EK because of his attitude .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
bitdexter

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:10:08 PM

HEAT client will be open source at launch. HEAT server is MIT licensed and will be open sourced soon after launch if not at launch. It's not decided at this point due to conflicts of interest involved. JV partners and potential investors prefer closed source for some time to get ahead of competitors cloning our proprietary source based on 3 years of work. What we didn't account for when planning the otherwise beneficial closed source period, is that some exchanges understandably request open source. We still have to make sure whether that's publicly, and strictly at launch or if it can be 1-3 months afterwards.

As stated previously, we had to put quite a bit of effort to roll back our FIMK-related processes to base HEAT on the older version of NXT before it was GNU licensed. This has an important reason - Heat Ledger Ltd builds corporate solutions based on the HEAT technology that's MIT licensed (can be closed source). It's natural for corporate customers to request the exact software they use is NOT open source. In fact it's very difficult to obtain customers if the software terms state that the whole piece you provide them has to be published open source.

Our escrow partner C-CEX is being pressured by some ICO participants to cancel the ICO and buy the HEAT tokens back. We've agreed to provide the wallet and HEAT tokens within 4 days from now or the ICO funds on C-CEX would be used to buy back the HEAT pre-sale tokens. They also requested we need to adjust the HEAT API to contain full NXT-compatible RPC for the part that exchangers use. That's no problem and is actually useful to readily offer NXT-compatible procedures for easier barrier of entry for 3rd party integration.

Thanks for the update .
So now that the project seems to begin ( i HOPE you will deliver before the deadline ) can you make an updated roadmap ? You can understand that all this mess was created by your irresponsibility regarding informing about project status , so to avoid a new wave of dissatisfied investors you and DeKlerk should discuss like responsible adults and come up to a new roadmap with "strict" timeframes .
I can understand that this is not the best time to do it as you have to deliver mainnet , but it should be your first priority after that . And by the delay you had with wallet i believe that YOU MUST HIRE PEOPLE . The funds this project has raise are more than enough , don't try to be cheap .
XEL is almost 1 year project , it doesn't even have mainnet yet and no one is complaining because Evil-Knievel keeps the investors informed about the status of project with videos , commits etc . It is a groundbreaking project like HEAT , BUT the big difference is that ALL the XEL community supports EK because of his attitude .

Exactly,
I am usually extremely supportive with all projects in which the Devs show transparancy and good faith.
Heat has been anything but transparant and at times seems to act in bad faith (such as trying to change agreements).
They can only blame themselves for this shit storm.
So far, the investors have seen nothing & have been fed constant lies & procrastination about launch.
There attitude only inflames investors. They have no idea about the importance of public relation which i believe will bite them in the ass with the second fundraising if they actually launch
StewieG

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:40:55 PM

I absolutely love how C-cex has some power with this launch.
we are going to see HEATS true colors very shortly .

Yeah loving it too. The only reason these Heat scumbags can treat us like that is because they already have our funds, with c-cex they can not do that. This says a lot about the Heat team. And even now they don't give any new info. The last post was not satisfying at all. All the info they provided was that Heat server will be open source but then again this is not sure. That information was provided before. Nothing new... Yawn... There are so many questions out there (I am tired of listing them again) and still they answer none of them. It looks as if they are not even sure if they can launch HEAT before thursday, a long time ago they have even stated that heat would be almost finished. Great work, can I have my money back now?
mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:12:10 PM

The mentioned wallet at https://lompsa.com is our old wallet software btw, for HEAT we have build a completely new client from scratch.
It uses the latest client side techniques (Angular 2, TypeScript and Google Material).

Another gem I just found. I can rember that it took quite some time to even get the first version of the wallet out, without token claim. In the quote he says they have already built it. You can't make this up...
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 10:44:57 PM

I can hardly believe the pissing and moaning I have to wade through when keeping up with this thread.

If you have any HEAT pre-tokens on CCex or Alcurex please let me know so I can set a bid for you to dump into.

FYI you can just set that bid and if people sell they will sell into you.

Very hard to keep up with this thread, and it's your fault-- it's primarily your pissing and moaning I'm wading through, I see now.

Clearly my statement went over your head. Of course I know I can set a bid and see if someone hits it. That is not what I am interested in doing, and it is not what I proposed to do. I asked for people to let me know they were willing to sell, beforehand. I'm not interested to leave bitcoin at these two high counterparty-risk exchanges waiting for dumps. I want to gauge seller interest within this thread that you've barfed FUD and self-entitled refund seeking all over.

Nobody responded that they wanted to sell, so consider that interest gauged.

Maybe it also means the better play is to be patient and wait for the software release, and if it never happens, accept the outcome (whether refund or loss), and move on quickly and easily because you didn't risk beyond your tolerance and get REKT by this one speculative action with HEAT. Maybe that's what most of the people monitoring this thread are doing-- in fact, to make that monitoring easier, I'll have to put you on mute so I can parse the thread more quickly.

Thanks for playing.

twitter.com/notsofast
StewieG

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:56:55 PM

The mentioned wallet at https://lompsa.com is our old wallet software btw, for HEAT we have build a completely new client from scratch.
It uses the latest client side techniques (Angular 2, TypeScript and Google Material).

Another gem I just found. I can rember that it took quite some time to even get the first version of the wallet out, without token claim. In the quote he says they have already built it. You can't make this up...

Dude in retrospective everything they wrote looks like a complete joke! EVERYTHING is complete marketing bullshit! Just compare compare the heat whitepaper with the ethereum whitepaper. Ethereum explains technical stuff, the heat whitepaper is just a seemingly endless stream of buzzword like blockchain 3.0, A2A, scalability, cryptocurrency. It is so very bad. Not one technical thing is really described there. It is terrible. It is solely made to attract total retards that fall for any bullshit you tell them. The only reason why I got onboard was because they promised to solve the scalability issue and thought well sounds cool I wonder how they will do it. But then this terrible terrible interview was released. Utter nonsense over and over. But whatever...

Here is something I just found in the whitepaper:

"HEAT as a cryptocurrency employs radically new approaches to the way  cryptocurrencies are built, the most notable of these being complete removal of the embedded database" (yes it is in bold in the whitepaper)

And then later in the same whitepaper:
"The replication layer is an event based optional and configurable event sink mechanism where you run HEAT together with a MySQL [or another brand of] database server. This server can be either on the same machine or somewhere else on the local network."

This is all so great. They have made so many contrary statements that they can basically say anything and find a reference to that somewhere.

And what are those businesses they always talk about? Maybe you guys want to tell us who you are talking to? I know asking you guys anything is pointless.
bitdexter

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:01:58 AM

I will be extremely surprised if they actually deliver in 4 days time.
I have zero faith what so ever.
StewieG

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:09:28 AM

I can hardly believe the pissing and moaning I have to wade through when keeping up with this thread.

If you have any HEAT pre-tokens on CCex or Alcurex please let me know so I can set a bid for you to dump into.

FYI you can just set that bid and if people sell they will sell into you.

Very hard to keep up with this thread, and it's your fault-- it's primarily your pissing and moaning I'm wading through, I see now.

Clearly my statement went over your head. Of course I know I can set a bid and see if someone hits it. That is not what I am interested in doing, and it is not what I proposed to do. I asked for people to let me know they were willing to sell, beforehand. I'm not interested to leave bitcoin at these two high counterparty-risk exchanges waiting for dumps. I want to gauge seller interest within this thread that you've barfed FUD and self-entitled refund seeking all over.

Nobody responded that they wanted to sell, so consider that interest gauged.

Maybe it also means the better play is to be patient and wait for the software release, and if it never happens, accept the outcome (whether refund or loss), and move on quickly and easily because you didn't risk beyond your tolerance and get REKT by this one speculative action with HEAT. Maybe that's what most of the people monitoring this thread are doing-- in fact, to make that monitoring easier, I'll have to put you on mute so I can parse the thread more quickly.

Thanks for playing.
Chillout dickward, I hope you enjoyed my pissing and moaning xD
And no I will not accept to just lose my funds. These scumbags have around 600k$ left.(Nobody knows where they have already spent 200k and they don't tell us) When they will not release a coin or the coin is complete shit I want my money back. Until now it looks like we get NXT and nothing more. Nothing that was promised seems to be ready so far. You think I will just let them run away with my money? If everybody would think like you this would be scammers heaven.
StewieG

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:11:55 AM

I will be extremely surprised if they actually deliver in 4 days time.
I have zero faith what so ever.
I think they want to keep the funds no matter what. They will probably release an absolute shity product. Nothing that was promised will be in there but they will claim to have delivered a product. I hope CCex will not slip that through and refund everybody as if nothing was delivered.
lahje

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:39:20 AM

wow stewieG u amaze me... so much energy wasted.. so your get rich fast scheme is "invest in somenthing u know nothing about, and then mock the product and developers". wow, such a good plan.

funny that it might work in this case, cos HEAT is really something different Smiley

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: