Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 01:51:34 AM

Almost 400BTC invested and no one willing to buy more even lower then ICO. That's not a good sign!  Shocked

Price will rise when people actually start using JWL often in game.

The game should only use JWL ^^
How do I sell my things for JWL ? On the auction house ? ( if there is one ) I have asked someone this before but it got lost in the thread.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pro4Never

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 02:50:22 AM

Almost 400BTC invested and no one willing to buy more even lower then ICO. That's not a good sign!  Shocked

How do I sell my things for JWL ? On the auction house ? ( if there is one ) I have asked someone this before but it got lost in the thread.

The auction house is something that will be released in the coming months. None exists originally.

If you wanted to trade with jewels currently you turn them into ingame items (such as vip tokens or garments) to trade with other players. We're also looking at doing a tradable 'jewels token' which when used re-grants the purchase cost to the person who used it (that way you can sell an item for say 1000 jewels and that person can then use those jewels on whatever they wish.)
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 03:23:34 AM

Since Chris already answered your question I'd also add that if you have game related questions you will probably have an easier time getting them answered (or perhaps they've already been asked) over at https://www.reddit.com/r/ConquerHeroes/

bobmarley650
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:04:58 PM

What's next?

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 05:52:24 PM

The auction house is something that will be released in the coming months. None exists originally.

If you wanted to trade with jewels currently you turn them into ingame items (such as vip tokens or garments) to trade with other players. We're also looking at doing a tradable 'jewels token' which when used re-grants the purchase cost to the person who used it (that way you can sell an item for say 1000 jewels and that person can then use those jewels on whatever they wish.)
[/quote

Ohhh !! THat sounds great !! Thank you for the reply I really appreciate it ! I guess it's time to level up and get stronger so I can get the best items Smiley Although I know the game works by % no matter the level and class but surely you do get some finiacial advantage by leveling up ? Else how can you upgrade and buy things ? Or do you get more ingame currency as you level ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:21:56 PM

Wow below ico price by 400 sat. Good time to get on board for a short ride if you havent already.
FredDag

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:35:32 AM

that's right when people actually use the coin inside the game and use it often will value this project.

If the gambling room component is done right, the potential is huge.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:57:37 PM

that's right when people actually use the coin inside the game and use it often will value this project.

If the gambling room component is done right, the potential is huge.

If the life of JWL relies on a gambling component then coin is on its way to death. Games need a larger user base and some mega advertising.
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 04:29:00 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TFTCNnX65AA

The first of our jewels hangouts where Roy and I discuss the goals of rebirth, game design and the limitations of conquer and what's unique and enjoyable about it.

This episode focuses on the limitations of the combat and networking systems of conquer. The reason we are discussing it so heavily is that is what our networking prototype with heroes will focus on.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:54:21 AM

The first of our jewels hangouts where Roy and I discuss the goals of rebirth, game design and the limitations of conquer and what's unique and enjoyable about it.

This episode focuses on the limitations of the combat and networking systems of conquer. The reason we are discussing it so heavily is that is what our networking prototype with heroes will focus on.

Listening to it right this second! One quick request: normalize audio for these... one of you is very quiet, while the other is very loud, so it hurts to turn it up to a good volume because of the switchover.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
dolph

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:42:35 AM

Interesting listen guys. Eyes seems to be off Jewels for the moment - though not surprising with BTC pumping and alts in the red...
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 10:39:30 PM

I just walked in and noticed the lights were out.

Is this place open?

Just picked up 1K JWL on YoBit and plan on slowing getting a bunch more.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
koinsmart

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:07:45 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 07:28:33 AM by koinsmart

Just thinking out loud after listening to your Jewels Talk on youtube: While I really appreciate you guys being such hardcore gamer geeks, you guys really lost me 1/3 way into the talk. I am sure many of your fellow gamers would really appreciate what was discussed but you need to understand that majority of your crypto investors are not really going to understand nor interested in such nitty gritty technical details. Nevertheless, I still listened through the entire interview, and learnt a thing or two abt the game/gaming. It was helpful.

I am sure many here would agree that you guys have no lack of skills, talent, substance or vision. But what this project needs is a bit more style. In other words, you need to 'dress up' your project with a bit more flair, and try to communicate to your non-gamer-investors in very simple and easy to understand ways. Treat us like idiots. Tell us things we like to hear like why we should believe in you guys even though we don't even play games even on our mobile phones. I know you may think it's shallow, but this scenario is a case that is not unique in the wider society. Scientists and academics too need to step down from their ivory tower every once in a while and raise support, whether financially or simply to help raise awareness abt their research from among the public, who may at first have absolutely no clue (nor interest) abt what these scientists' or academics' researches are about. And most times, they will need to put on a tie and business suit to do that effectively. It's not selling out, it is basically education, and a matter of being professional. Now that you guys have raised a whole bunch of money from among the crypto community, I think you need to proceed with marketing efforts on two fronts simultaneously:

A. Continue what you are doing: explain, clarify, reach out and raise awareness among existing and potential gamers, stay geeky and technical - Knock Yourself Out!

B. Hire a company or someone experienced with marketing crypto to conduct a proper marketing/branding campaign. Redo your website professionally, pack it with content + make it super informative and looking sleek, clean and hip. Hire artists to make game related original art throughout the site. Redesign a new logo. Write a comprehensive whitepaper specifically Re:Jewels as a crypto-currency. Include whatever you guys have done so far + all the vision and dreams you have about the coin + what you are planning to do. Include a video to explain the who-when-why-what-how of Jewels, as distinct from other cryptocurrencies. Current info available about this coin is rather messy I find. With a comprehensive marketing package done like this, journalists or writers who wish to report on Jewels as a crypto-currency will find it much easier to gather information for their writeups in articles and websites as well. You may think these things are "simply" cosmetics, but you will be surprised how positively the the wider public will respond to them. Crypto peeps especially are used to these things. Truth is thousands of investors are actively seeking for projects to put their BTCBTCBTC into everyday. These marketing efforts as I have mentioned are designed to raise the market capital of $JWL as a crypto currency, making investors want to head to Bittrex (and hopefully soon Poloniex) to buy some $JWL after visiting your website, reading your white paper or watching the video. We not only need to know how serious you guys are about gaming, we also need you to pitch your projects and vision to us so that we + many more others, would want to continue to support you. I will say it again: Marketing and branding is not selling out, it is basically educating the public as effectively as possible, and a matter of being professional.

I have been talking with Roy on Slack and know you guys already have many of what I mentioned in point B in the works already. I just wish to put it out there for future reference and for others to read as well. I want to see if the rest of the Jewels community agree with me. I have, and still believe in this team and your projects, and am very keen to see the progress this coin makes in the next few months. Onwards and forward!  Cool
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 11:18:06 AM

Just thinking out loud after listening to your Jewels Talk on youtube: While I really appreciate you guys being such hardcore gamer geeks, you guys really lost me 1/3 way into the talk. I am sure many of your fellow gamers would really appreciate what was discussed but you need to understand that majority of your crypto investors are not really going to understand nor interested in such nitty gritty technical details. Nevertheless, I still listened through the entire interview, and learnt a thing or two abt the game/gaming. It was helpful.

I am sure many here would agree that you guys have no lack of skills, talent, substance or vision. But what this project needs is a bit more style. In other words, you need to 'dress up' your project with a bit more flair, and try to communicate to your non-gamer-investors in very simple and easy to understand ways. Treat us like idiots. Tell us things we like to hear like why we should believe in you guys even though we don't even play games even on our mobile phones. I know you may think it's shallow, but this scenario is a case that is not unique in the wider society. Scientists and academics too need to step down from their ivory tower every once in a while and raise support, whether financially or simply to help raise awareness abt their research from among the public, who may at first have absolutely no clue (nor interest) abt what these scientists' or academics' researches are about. And most times, they will need to put on a tie and business suit to do that effectively. It's not selling out, it is basically education, and a matter of being professional. Now that you guys have raised a whole bunch of money from among the crypto community, I think you need to proceed with marketing efforts on two fronts simultaneously:

A. Continue what you are doing: explain, clarify, reach out and raise awareness among existing and potential gamers, stay geeky and technical - Knock Yourself Out!

B. Hire a company or someone experienced with marketing crypto to conduct a proper marketing/branding campaign. Redo your website professionally, pack it with content + make it super informative and looking sleek, clean and hip. Hire artists to make game related original art throughout the site. Redesign a new logo. Write a comprehensive whitepaper specifically Re:Jewels as a crypto-currency. Include whatever you guys have done so far + all the vision and dreams you have about the coin + what you are planning to do. Include a video to explain the who-when-why-what-how of Jewels, as distinct from other cryptocurrencies. Current info available about this coin is rather messy I find. With a comprehensive marketing package done like this, journalists or writers who wish to report on Jewels as a crypto-currency will find it much easier to gather information for their writeups in articles and websites as well. You may think these things are "simply" cosmetics, but you will be surprised how positively the the wider public will respond to them. Crypto peeps especially are used to these things. Truth is thousands of investors are actively seeking for projects to put their BTCBTCBTC into everyday. These marketing efforts as I have mentioned are designed to raise the market capital of $JWL as a crypto currency, making investors want to head to Bittrex (and hopefully soon Poloniex) to buy some $JWL after visiting your website, reading your white paper or watching the video. We not only need to know how serious you guys are about gaming, we also need you to pitch your projects and vision to us so that we + many more others, would want to continue to support you. I will say it again: Marketing and branding is not selling out, it is basically educating the public as effectively as possible, and a matter of being professional.

I have been talking with Roy on Slack and know you guys already have many of what I mentioned in point B in the works already. I just wish to put it out there for future reference and for others to read as well. I want to see if the rest of the Jewels community agree with me. I have, and still believe in this team and your projects, and am very keen to see the progress this coin makes in the next few months. Onwards and forward!  Cool

Also, to expand on  your point a little bit..

Possibly hold some mini airdrops of existing holders coins to others to raise awareness beyond the 270 wallets currently holding Jewels at this moment.

Block explorer : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/jwl/#!rich (271 wallets)

You never want your coin to appear stagnant... newer and shinier coins come out almost daily.

2 cents

Cool Cool Cool Cool

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 06:58:11 AM

Listening to it right this second! One quick request: normalize audio for these... one of you is very quiet, while the other is very loud, so it hurts to turn it up to a good volume because of the switchover.

Thanks. I can assure you that production quality on these daily meetings will definitely increase with time. Also, if anyone is interested in being featured in a discussion topic with us, feel free to reach out to us via Slack or Email and perhaps we can arrange for a talk! Of course we expect though you be at least have some background in whatever it is you want to join the discussion on Smiley

So probably a 1/3 of the way through we were talking about gaming yes, but probably even gamers wouldn't understand what the focus of that video was about. Mainly, last weeks video was a very dev/programming oriented talk and this weeks video will be a follow up but we won't have to go into as much technical (programming) detail as we did last week. It should be much easier to follow.

I want to also take a moment to apologize for the production quality. As I stated before, it will be improved and we're also looking at doing it as a Google hangout-style sort of thing where webcams are shown, or something a long that line.

Your feed back on how to communicate and pitch better is greatly appreciated and I'll be taking that into consideration anytime I give a talk in the future. I think the comparison to Scientists is sort of around the right ball park as with the last video you probably didn't understand too much unless you were a Programmer (and even then you'd need to know about the networking protocol of modern day games).

Your points raised in B... to comment on them now would make this post way too long so I'm going to save that and tackle it tomorrow.

Once again though, thanks for your support and kind words. We always appreciate any advice and feedback our community has to offer us.

FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:45:32 PM

How many Jewels have been spent on in-game items since relaunch?

What is the 1 million PayPal reserve fund currently sitting at and have you replenished it by buying JWL on the market yet?

Thanks
Altitude

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:53:51 PM

Still waiting to hear the answer to B myself.

It seems you did have some marketers working with the project in the start but it also looks like they quit or were fired. You may want to look into bringing them back as they were definitely keeping the thread bumped which gets new people on board, they were keeping the twitter hype too and all around killing the hype game.

So I look forward to your reply soon.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
bobmarley650
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:29:29 PM

What's next?

1800 sat

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
AlexMckay

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:21:37 PM

What's next?

1800 sat

It needs to find a bottom and stay there for a while before it can go back up and today its at 1300 so I think it can hit 1000 before it hits 1800 again.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:32:14 PM

If the project is solid then the price really doesn't matter, look how terrible NLG was for a long time, look at how long NAV and GAME were for a long time...
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: