Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:34:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212612 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dolph

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:56:21 AM

Here's some materials relating to the new artifact systems added to heroes! This system is live in game now and players are able to use it without limitations.

Break down unwanted artifacts into points

Use those points to extend the duration of artifacts you've applied to your equipment (they change the looks and give bonus stats but are temporary)

Keep up the good work Chris but can you tell us ANYTHING about the upcoming gambling components.

The next Jewels hangout will be discussing them more in depth but here's a teaser of the concept art

Please note, this is NOT the ingame interface, it's the concept our artist drew as reference for the interface and in-game elements.

<edit> Seems this computer mangled the fonts when I loaded the preview... Still gives you a rough idea of layout but worth mentioning those fonts are most definitely not correct.

Fuck, I missed so much action here but it looks like I did buy around 13k more jwl in the last 2 months while I was away at work in a mine.  Can anyone tell me more about what I missed so I dont need to read pages and pages of posts. I see the price is a little lower then I had expected but I never expected bitcoin to start pumping.

Quick version of progress.

-Heroes launched, full jewels integration
-Tradable Jewels token added so players can trade in-game items for jewels
-Cash tournaments added where players can win jewels through in-game weekly events
-Recruitment systems and moderation systems created to allow players to be rewarded for advertising the game
-Lots of new in-game custom features such as those posted above added
-Multiple hangouts discussing the direction we're looking at taking the project with rebirth and the style of game it will be
-LOTS of updates and improvements to heroes to make sure it's fully fleshed out and any reported issues get squashed

Right now we're putting the finishing touches on our December events so we can start a new wave of advertising and recruitment to help push the game growth now that there's so much more content available to players and any annoying bugs that have been reported have been taken care of.

Once we have that pushed out in the coming days we will be re-focusing our efforts on making sure the first set of gambling games is available for testing and working on building hype for their launch.

Well done team. The potential for Jewels growth from here is staggering. PS remember to jump on Slack for those that have not already
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:05:32 PM

Wow, I am super impressed with how this coin is fairing. I haven't touched my ICO coins yet and the others I bought on Yosbit are still on there I believe,
I cant get the game working on linux through Wine but I am happy to see people are playing it

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:53:49 PM

Fuck, I missed so much action here but it looks like I did buy around 13k more jwl in the last 2 months while I was away at work in a mine.  Can anyone tell me more about what I missed so I dont need to read pages and pages of posts. I see the price is a little lower then I had expected but I never expected bitcoin to start pumping.

Nice, I've been re-buying too not because I sold but because I failed to make backups of my wallet and my local hard drive crashed last week...lost a TON. Sad Sad

I highly recommend everyone make proper backups (cloud, remote server, or otherwise) and save yourself the heartache. Lesson learned.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:10:09 PM

Nice, I've been re-buying too not because I sold but because I failed to make backups of my wallet and my local hard drive crashed last week...lost a TON. Sad Sad

I highly recommend everyone make proper backups (cloud, remote server, or otherwise) and save yourself the heartache. Lesson learned.

Ouch, sorry to hear that. That completely sucks. If you dont mind me asking how many coins did you loose? (just curious if it took a good chunk out of the total supply :p)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:00:37 AM

Ouch, sorry to hear that. That completely sucks. If you dont mind me asking how many coins did you loose? (just curious if it took a good chunk out of the total supply :p)

I was just going to ask the same question. If it was a ton it needs to be brought to light so we can take it into account. Remember this pos is ridiculously low so it matters even more if it was really a ton.
We need to have atleast good amount of coin inside the wallet before we stake good rewards i know this project will be for a longer period so im keep chasing little by little inside yobit or trex to hold and wait for a good price success will bring true value.
Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:53:36 PM

I was just going to ask the same question. If it was a ton it needs to be brought to light so we can take it into account. Remember this pos is ridiculously low so it matters even more if it was really a ton.
We need to have atleast good amount of coin inside the wallet before we stake good rewards i know this project will be for a longer period so im keep chasing little by little inside yobit or trex to hold and wait for a good price success will bring true value.
Get us much as you can as the price is now really low
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 03:43:04 PM

It's the first of the month so all of the top100 style sites have reset themselves. If your'e looking for a way to help heroes and jewels grow, voting is a very easy way to do that! They limit votes to once per 12 hours per ip.

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132355001

We are looking into possibly setting up a jewels 'faucet' where your account is credited a small amount of jewels for each successfully validated vote.
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:09:26 PM

We are looking into possibly setting up a jewels 'faucet' where your account is credited a small amount of jewels for each successfully validated vote.

That would definitely increase the votes for sure. Let us know Smiley
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 04:13:55 PM

That would definitely increase the votes for sure. Let us know Smiley

The drawback is the top100 site is... very unreliable and poorly designed. They've finally updated their postback system to allow custom parameters so we're testing it to make sure it wont provide more frustration than benefit. In the past we've found that the majority of votes were incorrectly ignored causing lots of player frustration. Sadly there's still a large group of people who rely on sites like that to find our game so it's a necessary evil.
Korber0

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:38:58 PM

It's the first of the month so all of the top100 style sites have reset themselves. If your'e looking for a way to help heroes and jewels grow, voting is a very easy way to do that! They limit votes to once per 12 hours per ip.

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132355001

Just voted and kept in favorites to keep on voting.
Join me!
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:35:27 AM

I thought the top 100 sites were full of shit anyway.
Is that not the case?
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 02:49:09 AM

Is that not the case?

Their site is very, very bad but is still used by large groups of non english speaking players who can be hard to reach out to with our traditional advertisement methods. They reset the first of the month so having people vote on the 1st-5th of the month can make sure that the listing is visible (at least on the first page) for the remainder of the month. After that we dont bother with it because its so filled with fake votes and false advertisements.

It is also quite useful from a SEO perspective but you are correct that their site is bad in terms of reliability and functionality.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:56:38 AM

Is that not the case?

Their site is very, very bad but is still used by large groups of non english speaking players who can be hard to reach out to with our traditional advertisement methods. They reset the first of the month so having people vote on the 1st-5th of the month can make sure that the listing is visible (at least on the first page) for the remainder of the month. After that we dont bother with it because its so filled with fake votes and false advertisements.

It is also quite useful from a SEO perspective but you are correct that their site is bad in terms of reliability and functionality.

I can confirm what P4N is saying as well. While the sites suck, they are unreliable, and generally cause a lot of issues, they are essentially the "go to" for a lot of players that are searching for servers, as they create a sort of database of what's available. They're something that aren't really fun to deal with, but they do have value when it comes to getting the word out to a niche market.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
MarkBM

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:49:06 PM

Keep up the good work chris. You're doing great!
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:53:28 PM

The top 100 sites are not looked at as much as everyone seems to still think they are. Most of the users in the NICHE market your looking for aren't going to come across these games because it's been selected as a top 100 game but because they have heard about the game from the RIGHT forum. No offense, but thats the way it is. Anyone here that still plays old games with custom servers will agree that they didnt run across there FAVORITE server because they found it on an outdated OLD top 100 page but because the users on whatever forum there on have suggested it.

Don't take this wrong but for as much as you brought in via ICO you could afford some form of advertising other than a FREE top 100 page that no one but a handful of server runners still fight back and forth on as who has the bigger ego. The fact that you are asking those who have already invested into JWL to now help get the game out there is ridiculous. Spend a few damn $$ and pay for some advertising. So far from what I have seen the ICO money has done NOTHING but line your pockets.  

You can take this however you want to. I know investers and brown nosers are going to troll me for this but honestly there has been nothing but bullshit to push these games. Show us some advertising or how your going to get users to join. Not some free bullshit top 100 site. No investor wants to see there investment now relies on the increase of users because of some 1999 top 100 page.
Korber0

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:50:23 PM

The top 100 sites are not looked at as much as everyone seems to still think they are. Most of the users in the NICHE market your looking for aren't going to come across these games because it's been selected as a top 100 game but because they have heard about the game from the RIGHT forum. No offense, but thats the way it is. Anyone here that still plays old games with custom servers will agree that they didnt run across there FAVORITE server because they found it on an outdated OLD top 100 page but because the users on whatever forum there on have suggested it.

Don't take this wrong but for as much as you brought in via ICO you could afford some form of advertising other than a FREE top 100 page that no one but a handful of server runners still fight back and forth on as who has the bigger ego. The fact that you are asking those who have already invested into JWL to now help get the game out there is ridiculous. Spend a few damn $$ and pay for some advertising. So far from what I have seen the ICO money has done NOTHING but line your pockets.  

You can take this however you want to. I know investers and brown nosers are going to troll me for this but honestly there has been nothing but bullshit to push these games. Show us some advertising or how your going to get users to join. Not some free bullshit top 100 site. No investor wants to see there investment now relies on the increase of users because of some 1999 top 100 page.

PATIENCE...
I saw too many projects invest after the ICO in tons of advertisement and no development and it ended badly.

The team is making great development effort and had great progress so far and that is what long term investors want to see, not a hype and dumps.

I assume the team will give more focus on promotions in the near future due to the latest progress.

Keep up the fantastic work guys!

DU30

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:08:14 PM

I wont jump down your throat but give chris and his team time. There is no point to marketing now before the gambling games are out. Thats when we holders and the crypto community in general need to know about this coin and im sure chris has some people who are gonna market the shit out of this when the time is right. Just be patient, enjoy the holidays and chill.
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:21:25 PM

I was not trying to be an asshole just so people know. It is just very upsetting to see a request for FREE help when people have invested so much into this project. The very least that could be done is do bounties of some sort to get people to vote. But asking for free help when they made a nice size chunk via ico & there coin price is 700+ some sat below ico price is just not acceptable.
DU30

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:40:58 PM

I was not trying to be an asshole just so people know. It is just very upsetting to see a request for FREE help when people have invested so much into this project. The very least that could be done is do bounties of some sort to get people to vote. But asking for free help when they made a nice size chunk via ico & there coin price is 700+ some sat below ico price is just not acceptable.

I guess i cant get with that. A bounty would help. Maybe they went around ti the wrong way but im invested in a lot of coins a not one team is as transparent as this one. I think you really just need to give it and them some time.
While on this subject hough it would be nice to get an update as too how much money for jewels has come in and when chris plans on doing the first buyback.

That would be good to know.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:46:41 PM

eat a dick dude. dev chris is the best dev in the industry. if you dont like his style sell your jewels and move on.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: