Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212613 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:42:35 PM

I dont know anything about this coin but I know its revolting that you would post such images. Shame on you.

ridewithme

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:06:08 PM

Is there any update coming regarding project rebirth.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
MarkBM

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:53:37 AM

The newsletter has gone live to everyone in our mailing list. Keep in mind this email is focused on those who signed up for either of our games who may be unaware of new features that have been added since the launch of heroes or whom were unaware of its launch.

We feel that following the revamp of the referral system and the beta launch of the first gambling game it would be a great time to send a second newsletter specifically to investors and those who have purchased/deposited jewels into the game so that they are aware of how those systems work from a non player standpoint.

What do I need to do to get on the newsletter list. Can I just pm you my email address
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:59:18 AM

Curious if anyone has ran CONQUER HEROES in linux with wine, and if so does it work? (with wine that is)

NVM, I can't get it to run in linux under wine. Bug report window sits empty so cant give that info. Was worth a try

Why dont you just play it on a windows box. The game is worth it just make sure you start off as a Trojan.

because. to be honest windows SUCKS.
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 08:23:21 PM

The newsletter has gone live to everyone in our mailing list. Keep in mind this email is focused on those who signed up for either of our games who may be unaware of new features that have been added since the launch of heroes or whom were unaware of its launch.

We feel that following the revamp of the referral system and the beta launch of the first gambling game it would be a great time to send a second newsletter specifically to investors and those who have purchased/deposited jewels into the game so that they are aware of how those systems work from a non player standpoint.

What do I need to do to get on the newsletter list. Can I just pm you my email address

Anyone who has an account for apex, jewels or heroes are included in the newsletter unless they have unsubscribed. If you have no interest in the game you can still make an account at www.JewelsProject.com to be included in future newsletters.

Is there any update coming regarding project rebirth.

Development of rebirth will start Q1 2017. Right now we are working on finalizing the systems discussed in our newsletter (referral systems, player mail, provably fair gambling) so that we can get all our ducks in a row before diving deep into rebirth.

If you are looking for general news and discussion about rebirth and what it will contain, I strongly recommend watching our jewels hangouts as we have discussed in some depth how rebirth will function from a tech, gameplay and financial standpoint.
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 08:14:11 PM

Quick update! I'm no artist but I have a few more weapons I've put together. Quite happy with how they turned out.

Korber0

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:45:58 PM

December Events Have Arrived!

Conquer Heroes is thrilled to announce our holiday events as well as introduce you to all of the great new features and systems added to our game.

In the past month we have released some of the most unique features ever seen in a conquer server and we have no intention of slowing down! This newsletter is designed to inform you of our recent updates and offer a sneak peek at what is coming next.

https://i.imgur.com/Ee5sQ6s.png

Play Now

December Events

Advent Calendar:Dec 1-Dec 24
Between Dec 1st-24th players will be able to earn free items every single day just for logging in and killing monsters! When you slay a monster, you may get a message informing you that you found one of Santa's missing presents! Simply click the glowing treasure chest to claim your reward. Each day comes with a different prize.

Build a Snowman:Dec 10-Jan 10
Intended as a casual PVP event, players will compete to see who can stack 3 snowballs in their base first. In order to push the snowballs you must use FB/SS and the distance and direction the ball will travel is based on how close you are and your position. The winning team will receive exp, honor points and a snowman which they can use to decorate their home or any of the major cities!

Frost Raid:Dec 20-Jan 20
Players must work together to slay a fearsome winter foe. Unlike most of our bosses, the frost raid will not require any gear or levels. These fights will focus on introducing players to new concepts used in our upcoming expansion pack such as slowed movement speeds, status effects and healing over time.

City Decorations:Dec 1-Feb 1
Players can earn Christmas Trees, Wreaths and Snowmen from the advent calendar, the build a snowman PVP event or by completing the Christmas tree quest. These items can be placed in your house or you can use them to liven up any of the major cities! Spread the spirit of the season but be aware decorations placed in cities will vanish 14 days after being placed.

What's new in Conquer Heroes?
  • 4 new holiday quests for December!
  • 4 versions of Elite PK with CASH prizes!
  • Custom system to mass compose +s and +stones.
  • Custom system to breakdown artifacts or extend their duration.
  • Custom Drop Notification system forVIPs.
  • Custom vote rewards system with 3x exp reward.
And much more....

https://i.imgur.com/GC2SckK.gif

https://i.imgur.com/b7IfhJw.png

Upcoming Content

Player Mail
Claiming rewards from events or quests can be frustrating, almost as frustrating as organizing group events with your friends! Our upcoming player mail system is designed to tackle these issues by offering quick and convenient communication and trading methods for the game.
  • Send messages or items to players even if they areoffline.
  • Mass mailing using [Friend] [Clan] [Guild] [Allies] tags
  • Claim rewards from events, quests or auctions in a convenient interface
http://imgur.com/syJRe2c.png

Improved Referral System
Making use of the new player mail system, we will be adjusting the referral system for the game offering you instant feedback of those who have joined the game using your referral link, the status of your rewards and an adjustment to how those rewards are distributed!
  • No more guessing if someone used your referral link or not.
  • Improved referral tracking to ensure accurate rewards.
  • Instantly see ifthey qualify for referral rewards.
  • Claim Jewels for recruiting new players to the game.
Provably Fair Gambling
Players love to gamble and we want to give them more ways to do so. In the coming weeks we will be launching a new dice game that allows users to bet using CP or even Jewels! In a provably fair gambling game, the server calculates what will happen before you ever place your bet. You then have an opportunity to influence the outcome of the dice roll and the system will prove mathematically that the outcome of the round was what the system predicted. This addresses any concerns players might have that the system is 'rigged' orthat it is paying out less or more than it should.

Homepage: www.ConquerHeroes.com

Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 09:52:44 PM

Thank you for re-posting the newsletter here for those who may not have seen it. Appreciated!

Just a heads up that in the next couple of days I will have quite a bit more to share about the first gambling game mentioned in the newsletter including screenshots of the updated interface and a small document detailing how it all will function. Hoping to have a full video of the system in action in the next week but that may be delayed with all the holiday events and advertisement on heroes, it can take up a lot of our time.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:16:48 PM

Quick update! I'm no artist but I have a few more weapons I've put together. Quite happy with how they turned out.

That looks very good chris. Will you have any bounty for people to submit their own designs and maybe even get paid in jewels if one of the designs are used in game. Think about it. It could be a smart move.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 10:25:19 PM

Curious if anyone has ran CONQUER HEROES in linux with wine, and if so does it work? (with wine that is)

NVM, I can't get it to run in linux under wine. Bug report window sits empty so cant give that info. Was worth a try

Why dont you just play it on a windows box. The game is worth it just make sure you start off as a Trojan.

because. to be honest windows SUCKS.

Windows does pretty well and is sufficient for everything besides high-end server deployment services and sophisticated programming.

RobertDeNiro

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:04:03 AM

Where is the best place to buy jewels. In the game or on the exchnage?

Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 12:17:11 AM

That looks very good chris. Will you have any bounty for people to submit their own designs and maybe even get paid in jewels if one of the designs are used in game. Think about it. It could be a smart move.

We already offer bounties of USD or JWL for anyone willing to create new weapons and armors for the game. Unfortunately because of how restrictive creating new items are, it's not something most artists are interested in doing so the work falls to me. It's something that will be designed as a core system in rebirth though as we want users to be able to add their own items to the game which they can then sell to other players through our market place (with us getting a cut of course!)

Buying on an exchange will always be cheaper than buying in game as we have to replenish our paypal fund from exchanges. For those who do not want to deal with turning USD>BTC>JWL through exchanges, they are welcome to use our paypal processor built into the game to do a 'one click purchase' of jewels. You receive much less for your dollar but it is exceptionally convenient.

PS: We felt there needed to be a full set to go with those weapons... so it's time for a new garment! Thankfully we had this one mostly finished already.

Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:46:17 AM

Jewels price coming back up today. Current bids are over 1200 and with Bitcoins price rise that's back above ico.

Smiley

ChaChing!

RobertDeNiro

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:05:50 AM

We already offer bounties of USD or JWL for anyone willing to create new weapons and armors for the game. Unfortunately because of how restrictive creating new items are, it's not something most artists are interested in doing so the work falls to me. It's something that will be designed as a core system in rebirth though as we want users to be able to add their own items to the game which they can then sell to other players through our market place (with us getting a cut of course!)

Buying on an exchange will always be cheaper than buying in game as we have to replenish our paypal fund from exchanges. For those who do not want to deal with turning USD>BTC>JWL through exchanges, they are welcome to use our paypal processor built into the game to do a 'one click purchase' of jewels. You receive much less for your dollar but it is exceptionally convenient.

PS: We felt there needed to be a full set to go with those weapons... so it's time for a new garment! Thankfully we had this one mostly finished already.

Ok thanks. What exchange is best to buy them on, a few are listed but how are we supposed to know which one to buy at.

Nevermind. Bittrex is the place to buy. Thanks again.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:58:12 AM

Jewels price coming back up today. Current bids are over 1200 and with Bitcoins price rise that's back above ico.

Smiley

ChaChing!

Thats right its showing good support i think its much better to buy now at bittrex and wait for it to explode as we knew jewels can make a huge rise up and the value will be stated by the progress that the dev bringing to it in addition good luck guys just keep supporting the game.
Korber0

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:40:39 AM

Smiley

ChaChing!

Thats right its showing good support i think its much better to buy now at bittrex and wait for it to explode as we knew jewels can make a huge rise up and the value will be stated by the progress that the dev bringing to it in addition good luck guys just keep supporting the game.

Hold your horses guys  Cheesy, we just got started.

The Crypto community haven't discovered the Jewels project yet, this ridiculous price and even x10 times higher doesn't reflect the status of this project. Chris and team are doing a fantastic job.
We are starting to get more and more notifications from there regarding the progress and we should all appreciate how it is moving forward.

Project Rebirth, increase in the amount of players, increase in the Jewels assets, the coming gambling games, will make this project the best of 2017 and sustainable.
dolph

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:50:30 AM

Smiley

ChaChing!

Definitely, seems to be support growing at 1200.
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:38:00 AM

I know it's all about the game here,but but there is also the trading part of it all.
This coin will attract pump groups,as it shows a loyal dev team backing it up.There has being good accumulation below 1000sat.
I'm not sure how low thay will dump,but I'm pretty sure high they will pump  Wink Wink
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:08:55 PM

I know it's all about the game here,but but there is also the trading part of it all.
This coin will attract pump groups,as it shows a loyal dev team backing it up.There has being good accumulation below 1000sat.
I'm not sure how low thay will dump,but I'm pretty sure high they will pump  Wink Wink

Theres some very LARGE bag holders out there. No ones going to pump until they have guarantees that those big bag holders wont dump. If I remember correct 1 person bought into ico at 60 btc. No ones going to pump when they know theres someone sitting back with 60btc worth of jewel lurking in the shadows. Not saying one of these pump groups dont have the whale with them. Just saying a pump is not going to happen any time soon. Pump groups only touch coins they control a majority of.
delong

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:49:49 PM

I'l have a new better meme for you all in 2017. One where the price goes back up but for now please enjoy this old one.

That shit is super offensive - please fuck off with your unfunny memes that belittle disabled people.  Those are people's sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, etc...
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: