Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient  (Read 136200 times)
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:41:01 PM

WTB some ELE, PM me your price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elange

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:15:34 PM

HitBTC Very-very good! Smiley

I really hope the HitBTC people are in on this, too.  Cheesy Cheesy
dev_dumps

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:08:32 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 01:25:48 AM by dev_dumps

Before anything else, let's identify this dev's wallet. with the supply of 25M, he owns 15M. Thats 60% for a crap clone.
I know he moved 5M to another wallet and separated the rest of the incredible amount of premine to smaller amounts.
The 5M must be payment to this new exchange.

original premine wallet address
link 9,541.4968500000 ELE left

wallet 1 Recent movement(this must be the payment to the exchange since he has no BTC)
link 5,000,002.9937399800 ELE

wallet 2
link 3,499,999.7970600000 ELE

wallet 3
link 6,089,561.8368510600 ELE

wallet 4
link 999,995.8873200000 ELE

Now, Let's watch the greed takes over.
He is going to dump and he is very itchy to dump. He's been waiting for more than a year to do this.  Grin Grin
dev_dumps

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:25:15 AM

I just realize, if you do an airdrop people will love you more.

But you are holding on to that pre-mine like gecko.
Tony182

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:09:28 PM

any news about YOBIT wallet fix? I bought some coins there, but still cant withdraw from yobit to local wallet..
Angelo38

Activity: 349
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:39:53 PM

https://twitter.com/elementrem/status/920198395968421888

Elementrem will be listed on HitBTC.

Some key business and Blockchain trends are converging which ideally suit core mainframe values. And yet, we have been keeping an eye on the situation because the extent to which the potential impact of blockchain applications can be improved. But obviously we have been doing a major update of Elementrem, and since the Elementrem platform was released in July 2016, it has always been consistently reliable.

Arnold Toynbee - It is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it.

Now We've set important goals, And we are very pleased to be with HitBTC at the beginning of that goals.

Elementrem uses Ethereum technology and has been using quite a few Git repositories with regular updates. Ethereum is a tremendous masterpiece, and I will not deny that Elementrem is a replica. But Simply compare Ethereum as petroleum resources and Elementrem as coal resources. Petroleum resources are the foundation for a high-level industry and boast tremendous utility. But for those who simply need just heating, coal will be cheaper and more useful than oil. We think SmartContract can come up with similar issues. For those who think Ethereum Gas Price is expensive and want to take advantage of simple features, Elementrem may be more attractive. Elementrem is essentially compatible with Ethereum's Smartcontract, but at the same time it is very cheaply available. The entire elementrem platform environment is designed to work in concert to provide the total operational control of flexibly adapt to the inevitable changes and fluctuations in the marketplace. So, We believe we goad it towards that goal in a number of ways.

Elementrem Solidity will be upgraded within mid-November, and when this update is complete, some command modifications will make Ethereum's SmartContract compatible with almost 90%. Of course, Elementrem Solidity is still working very well, and you can find out about it in the Elementrem official webpagelink and Elementrem Github-SmartContract eg. When the update is completed in mid-November, it will be much stronger than now. After that, the new block explorer will be equipped with contract tracking. These technologies enable end users and organizations to efficiently use the `Contract` they want.

You will probably be wondering, in conjunction with the Elementrem Difficulty bomb, whether we will choose between POW and POS in the future. Befor I tell you, Elementrem successfully performed Tron HardFork at 1.9 million block, which includes adjusting the mining reward. Therefore, mining reward adjustment is not considered.

We can assure you that hardfork that solve `difficulty bomb` will be carried out at the right time. And we are enthusiastic about Ethereum Metropolis, so there is a high probability that we will convert Elementrem into a POS system in the future, but this is not yet clear.  The fundamental principles of these update direction is to ensure that existing ELE holders benefit, and future updates will continue to adhere to these principles, so stay tuned.

This is false as I said
while you do not fix the wallet in yobit nobody will seriously take this coin
I lost 2500 ele in yobit
and the dev still does not respond

Here is the answer from yobit

yobit answered me, he communicated with the dev of elementren and said he had no interest in solving the problem
elementrem (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:15:12 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 03:25:25 PM by elementrem

Some key business and Blockchain trends are converging which ideally suit core mainframe values. And yet, we have been keeping an eye on the situation because the extent to which the potential impact of blockchain applications can be improved. But obviously we have been doing a major update of Elementrem, and since the Elementrem platform was released in July 2016, it has always been consistently reliable.

Arnold Toynbee - It is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it.

Now We've set important goals, And we are very pleased to be with HitBTC at the beginning of that goals.

Elementrem uses Ethereum technology and has been using quite a few Git repositories with regular updates. Ethereum is a tremendous masterpiece, and I will not deny that Elementrem is a replica. But Simply compare Ethereum as petroleum resources and Elementrem as coal resources. Petroleum resources are the foundation for a high-level industry and boast tremendous utility. But for those who simply need just heating, coal will be cheaper and more useful than oil. We think SmartContract can come up with similar issues. For those who think Ethereum Gas Price is expensive and want to take advantage of simple features, Elementrem may be more attractive. Elementrem is essentially compatible with Ethereum's Smartcontract, but at the same time it is very cheaply available. The entire elementrem platform environment is designed to work in concert to provide the total operational control of flexibly adapt to the inevitable changes and fluctuations in the marketplace. So, We believe we goad it towards that goal in a number of ways.

Elementrem Solidity will be upgraded within mid-November, and when this update is complete, some command modifications will make Ethereum's SmartContract compatible with almost 90%. Of course, Elementrem Solidity is still working very well, and you can find out about it in the Elementrem official webpagelink and Elementrem Github-SmartContract eg. When the update is completed in mid-November, it will be much stronger than now. After that, the new block explorer will be equipped with contract tracking. These technologies enable end users and organizations to efficiently use the `Contract` they want.

You will probably be wondering, in conjunction with the Elementrem Difficulty bomb, whether we will choose between POW and POS in the future. Befor I tell you, Elementrem successfully performed Tron HardFork at 1.9 million block, which includes adjusting the mining reward. Therefore, mining reward adjustment is not considered.

We can assure you that hardfork that solve `difficulty bomb` will be carried out at the right time. And we are enthusiastic about Ethereum Metropolis, so there is a high probability that we will convert Elementrem into a POS system in the future, but this is not yet clear.  The fundamental principles of these update direction is to ensure that existing ELE holders benefit, and future updates will continue to adhere to these principles, so stay tuned.

This is false as I said
I lost 2500 ele in yobit

yobit answered me, he communicated with the dev of elementren and said he had no interest in solving the problem
I am seriously curious. I wonder why they have answered you so.

I asked Yobit several times why they switched the ELE wallet offline, but they never responded.
I still have not received an answer.

We're sorry for the inconvenience, but Elementrem blockchain always works reliably and reliably.

Elementrem administrator

http://www.elementrem.org/
Angelo38

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:44:13 PM

We can assure you that hardfork that solve `difficulty bomb` will be carried out at the right time. And we are enthusiastic about Ethereum Metropolis, so there is a high probability that we will convert Elementrem into a POS system in the future, but this is not yet clear.  The fundamental principles of these update direction is to ensure that existing ELE holders benefit, and future updates will continue to adhere to these principles, so stay tuned.

This is false as I said
I lost 2500 ele in yobit

I asked Yobit several times why they switched the ELE wallet offline, but they never responded.

We're sorry for the inconvenience, but Elementrem blockchain always works reliably and reliably.

Apologies accepted. but my question is, will I recover my lost coins?
are you going to solve the problem in yobit?
I just communicated with yobit and I pointed out that you had already counted with them and I am waiting for a response from yobit
elementrem (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:28:34 PM

I just communicated with yobit and I pointed out that you had already counted with them and I am waiting for a response from yobit
I also want to solve the problem that Yobit turned off the ELE wallet. However, I am waiting for answers for a long time.
Unfortunately, there is no way to recover ELE unless reactivate ELE wallet in Yobit. I really want to solve this thing. I'm terribly sorry about the inconvenience. Sir.

Elementrem administrator

Angelo38

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:04:49 PM

I also want to solve the problem that Yobit turned off the ELE wallet. However, I am waiting for answers for a long time.
Unfortunately, there is no way to recover ELE unless reactivate ELE wallet in Yobit. I really want to solve this thing. I'm terribly sorry about the inconvenience. Sir.

thanks for your quick response
good luck
It would be ideal to trade it in yobit
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:16:23 PM

Could you tell us more about the plans with premine as well? Why do you think as dev that people should invest in a coin where you own more than half the supply?
You can see people are bothered by it but you keep ignoring any questions raised about it. I can't understand why.
elementrem (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:03:20 PM

Could you tell us more about the plans with premine as well? Why do you think as dev that people should invest in a coin where you own more than half the supply?
You can see people are bothered by it but you keep ignoring any questions raised about it. I can't understand why.

Thanks for the good question. In fact, I am also troubled in this part.
Would you please comment on how I would do my Premine?

Elementrem administrator

dev_dumps

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:36:20 PM

Airdrop.

The more people perceive you as generous and not scammer, people will love you more and your coin.
The more you give, the more people reached, the better chance for this coin to succeed and may get a good pump/valuation.
I tried to go thru this entire thread and all I can read is hatred towards that pre-mine.

You are giving the wrong impression to investors by holding so tight to the pre-mine.

Airdrop to as many as you can.

start here.  Wink
0x74bdC6DCC909D42576EB9C504Eb98114c245AAb4
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:18:58 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 12:06:21 PM by krinjah

I wouldn't blame the dev as a scammer, there is no evidence he premined 50% of coins at the start, it's just nonsence.
I love this coin for the swiftness of transactions, for a nicely working wallet and block explorer - these are really good primary features.

I repeat: all the accusations are baseless until the fact of premine is proved.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind to receive an airdrop too as I've done quite a lot to popularize ELE (social media and stuff)

0xE26B65f047D10801CD2459AFb58A59e0fb281269  Wink
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:39:32 AM

Airdrop bad choose... Make twitter,  facebook,  signature campagin,  Bounty etc...
dev_dumps

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:14:12 AM

I wouldn't blame the dev as a scammer, there is no evidence he premined 50% of coins at the start, it's just nonsence. Anyways I love this coin for the swiftness of transactions, for a nicely working wallet and block explorer - these are really good primary features.

I repeat: all the accusations are baseless until the fact of premine is proved.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind to receive an airdrop too as I've done quite a lot to popularize ELE (social media and stuff)

0xE26B65f047D10801CD2459AFb58A59e0fb281269  Wink

You totally misunderstood me. Im not saying he's a scammer, but the impression he is leaving is close to that because of the huge premine. There's no scam.

He did burn 35M coins before. The whole premine was 50M. He burned 35M and hardfork the chain to lower emission.
dev_dumps

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:18:30 AM

Airdrop bad choose... Make twitter,  facebook,  signature campagin,  Bounty etc...

WIth that 60% premine still in his hands, including airdrop is not bad and will not dent the amount..

After all those with wallet address are supporting the chain and running a node. I remember back then there were only 2 peers I can connect to.
I let my node run to support the network as I sometimes point a gpu to this coin.
Deborah

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:25:50 AM

i support  signature campaign  and any other bounty for promation or market .
elementrem (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:00:26 PM

i support  signature campaign  and any other bounty for promation or market .

Thank you for your advice. Let me consider the subject carefully. sir

Elementrem administrator

elementrem (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:03:03 PM

I all know how invaluable your advice and help will be.
It should have been done with more delicate treatment. Thank you for your advice Sir.

Elementrem administrator

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: