Please update ASAP! This release for prevent a network DOS attack.Gele 1.4.12 upgrade has been completed.https://github.com/elementrem/go-elementrem/releases/Mist Wallet 0.7.91 upgrade has been completed.https://github.com/elementrem/mist/releases/
1.4.12 Gele code released - Merge pull request #5
- Release for prevent a network DOS attack
1.4.11 Gele code released - Merge pull request #4
- 61 protocol - commit removes its hash-chain sync logic
- add building for the MIPS64 platforms
- ensures that the header and body are written during chain insertion before the canonical hash is set.
- fix the stall checks/drops during sync
- downloader: better remote head tracking
- adds a minor polish to the downloader so that for every sync cycle it maintains the master peer that it wants to sync with.
- modified the ancestor lookup so that instead of requesting the top 192 headers down from H = min(our-head, remote-head), it requests [H - 192, H + 192) with 15 header gaps (i.e. in total 24 headers, 12 in the past, 1 advertised head and 11 in the future).
- Filter race: concurrent map read and map write. Fixes concurrent map access in filtering
- The new build script, ci.go, replaces some of the older shell scripts. broken xgo cross builders due to the CI reorgs done a while back.
In Next Mist Wallet version, https://github.com/elementrem/mist/releases
-current version 0.7.91 / next version 0.8.2 more functions and features are add to give system users another new functionality & layer of control.