Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient  (Read 136200 times)
elementrem (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:52:16 PM

I wouldn't blame the dev as a scammer, there is no evidence he premined 50% of coins at the start, it's just nonsence. Anyways I love this coin for the swiftness of transactions, for a nicely working wallet and block explorer - these are really good primary features.

I repeat: all the accusations are baseless until the fact of premine is proved.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind to receive an airdrop too as I've done quite a lot to popularize ELE (social media and stuff)

0xE26B65f047D10801CD2459AFb58A59e0fb281269  Wink

I have come here to thank you and to promise you that your help are not in vain.
I originally intended to consume pre-mine as a gas fee for a computing contract. This computing contract was sort of like golem or elastic. And This was the idea of using the Network Hash. However, this feature required a investment of SQL and Computing Server besides gas fee. When I knew this, I was in great trouble.
I originally wanted to use a computation contract to encrypt any information(end user should choose what the information will be.) every block update cycle and to generate and pass a new key each time the block was updated. Ah! Of course, this is not the final goal. It was just a beginning. Solidity is a very good language, but it seems to be inadequate to calculate something. There is a way to dramatically improve this functionality by relaying it to the Computing Server, but would end user want it?
I think NO. So I first removed 35 million pre-mine.

I have not given up yet.
I expect that in the future, Elementrem will improve performance by switching to POS and solve this problem using Viper and other Contract languages. This is global world computing. There are a lot of other ways to use it, besides the computing contract. And I did not give up the computing contract. ELE is a valuable fuel that can use with Elementrem Contract.  In order to be able to complete these things, I need the fuel basically.
I admit that my actions can lead to misunderstandings. However, since Elementrem was officially released, it was apparently going to use pre-mine as fuel in many threads........ (think that this felt inconsequential)

But It takes a little longer for me to achieve something than other people, but I never give up trying.
I have been running Elementrem Proejct for over a year now. I am confident Elementrem will continue its growth and prosperity in the coming years. I've been through more difficult times so we can solve these problems for sure.
I much appreciate your being here. I'll try my best not to disappoint you, Sir.

Elementrem administrator

http://www.elementrem.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:09:31 PM

I wouldn't blame the dev as a scammer, there is no evidence he premined 50% of coins at the start, it's just nonsence. Anyways I love this coin for the swiftness of transactions, for a nicely working wallet and block explorer - these are really good primary features.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind to receive an airdrop too as I've done quite a lot to popularize ELE (social media and stuff)

I have come here to thank you and to promise you that your help are not in vain.
I originally intended to consume pre-mine as a gas fee for a computing contract. This computing contract was sort of like golem or elastic. And This was the idea of using the Network Hash. However, this feature required a investment of SQL and Computing Server besides gas fee. When I knew this, I was in great trouble.
I originally wanted to use a computation contract to encrypt any information(end user should choose what the information will be.) every block update cycle and to generate and pass a new key each time the block was updated. Ah! Of course, this is not the final goal. It was just a beginning. Solidity is a very good language, but it seems to be inadequate to calculate something. There is a way to dramatically improve this functionality by relaying it to the Computing Server, but would end user want it?

I have not given up yet.
I expect that in the future, Elementrem will improve performance by switching to POS and solve this problem using Viper and other Contract languages. This is global world computing. There are a lot of other ways to use it, besides the computing contract. And I did not give up the computing contract. ELE is a valuable fuel that can use with Elementrem Contract.  In order to be able to complete these things, I need the fuel basically.
I admit that my actions can lead to misunderstandings. However, since Elementrem was officially released, it was apparently going to use pre-mine as fuel in many threads........ (think that this felt inconsequential)

But It takes a little longer for me to achieve something than other people, but I never give up trying.
I have been running Elementrem Proejct for over a year now. I am confident Elementrem will continue its growth and prosperity in the coming years. I've been through more difficult times so we can solve these problems for sure.
wow I'm really impressed by your feedback, thank you Sir!
I admit this kind of non-material reward is worth any airdrop.
bontol72

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:23:07 PM

I have not given up yet.

It is very gratifying that you continue to work on the development of the project. what with the addition of new exchanges?
saint_casanova

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:30:27 PM

I have not given up yet.

Good to hear Elementrem will have POS too. If POS done right, long-term holder help to maintain the value of Elementrem.
krinjah

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:26:42 PM

Actually, ELE has all these nice features of a mature crypto as Bitcoin or Litecoin. And even more! It's fast (way faster than Bitcoin), it's extremely cheap transaction fee wise (BTC transaction fees especially for small transactions make me frightened sometimes), and it's young! Yes, it's young and it has so many cool things to come in the future, it's just amazing.

Dev, keep up the good work and keep us updated.
Community, support ELE by keeping your miners pointed to ELE.
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:31:23 PM

And do you think this project "is worth its money"?
krinjah

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:49:59 PM

And do you think this project "is worth its money"?
I don't have a clue of what the value of ELE is but usability and utility wise it's worth every penny. Not sure if it suits for short-term investment, this is certaintly not the type of these pump-dump scam crap-coins which are coming out nowadays
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:54:19 PM

https://twitter.com/elementrem/status/920198395968421888

Elementrem will be listed on HitBTC.

Some key business and Blockchain trends are converging which ideally suit core mainframe values. And yet, we have been keeping an eye on the situation because the extent to which the potential impact of blockchain applications can be improved. But obviously we have been doing a major update of Elementrem, and since the Elementrem platform was released in July 2016, it has always been consistently reliable.

Arnold Toynbee - It is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it.

Now We've set important goals, And we are very pleased to be with HitBTC at the beginning of that goals.

Elementrem uses Ethereum technology and has been using quite a few Git repositories with regular updates. Ethereum is a tremendous masterpiece, and I will not deny that Elementrem is a replica. But Simply compare Ethereum as petroleum resources and Elementrem as coal resources. Petroleum resources are the foundation for a high-level industry and boast tremendous utility. But for those who simply need just heating, coal will be cheaper and more useful than oil. We think SmartContract can come up with similar issues. For those who think Ethereum Gas Price is expensive and want to take advantage of simple features, Elementrem may be more attractive. Elementrem is essentially compatible with Ethereum's Smartcontract, but at the same time it is very cheaply available. The entire elementrem platform environment is designed to work in concert to provide the total operational control of flexibly adapt to the inevitable changes and fluctuations in the marketplace. So, We believe we goad it towards that goal in a number of ways.

Elementrem Solidity will be upgraded within mid-November, and when this update is complete, some command modifications will make Ethereum's SmartContract compatible with almost 90%. Of course, Elementrem Solidity is still working very well, and you can find out about it in the Elementrem official webpagelink and Elementrem Github-SmartContract eg. When the update is completed in mid-November, it will be much stronger than now. After that, the new block explorer will be equipped with contract tracking. These technologies enable end users and organizations to efficiently use the `Contract` they want.

You will probably be wondering, in conjunction with the Elementrem Difficulty bomb, whether we will choose between POW and POS in the future. Befor I tell you, Elementrem successfully performed Tron HardFork at 1.9 million block, which includes adjusting the mining reward. Therefore, mining reward adjustment is not considered.

We can assure you that hardfork that solve `difficulty bomb` will be carried out at the right time. And we are enthusiastic about Ethereum Metropolis, so there is a high probability that we will convert Elementrem into a POS system in the future, but this is not yet clear.  The fundamental principles of these update direction is to ensure that existing ELE holders benefit, and future updates will continue to adhere to these principles, so stay tuned.

Im happy this happening..  Good work Sir!
Elange

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:56:37 PM

Actually, ELE has all these nice features of a mature crypto as Bitcoin or Litecoin. And even more! It's fast (way faster than Bitcoin),

Since the coin is a 100% clone of Ethereum (except for Javascript eth.* object tree renamed to ele.*), it would be strange if it were otherwise.

I see no signs of the coin being added to any exchanges. Yet, the network is running. I just wonder why the dev would keep it running, for the sake of what? The coin has no use if it can't be exchanged.
litec0ins

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:07:59 PM

Before anything else, let's identify this dev's wallet. with the supply of 25M, he owns 15M. Thats 60% for a crap clone.
I know he moved 5M to another wallet and separated the rest of the incredible amount of premine to smaller amounts.
The 5M must be payment to this new exchange.

original premine wallet address
link 9,541.4968500000 ELE left

wallet 1 Recent movement(this must be the payment to the exchange since he has no BTC)
link 5,000,002.9937399800 ELE

wallet 2
link 3,499,999.7970600000 ELE

wallet 3
link 6,089,561.8368510600 ELE

wallet 4
link 999,995.8873200000 ELE

Now, Let's watch the greed takes over.
He is going to dump and he is very itchy to dump. He's been waiting for more than a year to do this.  Grin Grin

Seems dev is positive to talk about what we should do with these coins.
There is a circulating supply 25,651,129 ELE. What is max coin supply actually?

You have 15m premine now dev?
Ideally there would be no premine at all, but ok a dev needs incentive, so reduce it to the minimum.

It would also be a very good idea to set some aside to airdrop to new people.
Look at how much interest these worthless airdrop tokens generate, imagine an airdrop of ELE..which has it's own blockchain that must gain a lot of interest.
Especially to people who can't get into eth because it's too expensive, or can't get into crypto at all.

Set aside some premine as dev funds (an acceptable amount), set aside some for distribution through airdrop, burn most of those coins and let's make ele more valuable.
The premine is so huge, that lot's of coin needs to be burned. Which in turn will lower the circulating supply. Even if you keep "just" 10% of this premine it is too much.
elementrem (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:26:59 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 09:26:59 PM by elementrem

Seems dev is positive to talk about what we should do with these coins.
There is a circulating supply 25,651,129 ELE. What is max coin supply actually?

You have 15m premine now dev?
Ideally there would be no premine at all, but ok a dev needs incentive, so reduce it to the minimum.

It would also be a very good idea to set some aside to airdrop to new people.
Look at how much interest these worthless airdrop tokens generate, imagine an airdrop of ELE..which has it's own blockchain that must gain a lot of interest.
Especially to people who can't get into eth because it's too expensive, or can't get into crypto at all.

Set aside some premine as dev funds (an acceptable amount), set aside some for distribution through airdrop, burn most of those coins and let's make ele more valuable.
The premine is so huge, that lot's of coin needs to be burned. Which in turn will lower the circulating supply. Even if you keep "just" 10% of this premine it is too much.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546126.msg23460901#msg23460901

I understand your concern.
Element is the fuel for running a smart contract. If fuel is limited, smart contract has died. Proper fuel supply is absolutely essential for smart contracts operations. Smart contract can be a great deal of fuel consumption is beyond the imagination.
However, if Elementrem switches to POS, no matter how many contracts consume gas, the fuel supply seems to have no problem. I think it is better to set the MAX supply and adjust the POS equilibrium interest rate. It is difficult to determine the quantity of MAX supply right now.
We will inform you again about the MAX supply when we announce the forthcoming Block Target Time hard-fork (but it will be difficult to determine the quantity for the MAX supply at this time)

I do not have Pre-mine on my own.
The Elementrem Project has received investment from several local business organizations. They have no interest in Coin. But they want to solve some problem with Blockchain Contract because they cost a lot to maintain and improve the system. Perhaps I will receive a lot of complaints and protests from them over the phone. They told me not to tell this story as much as possible. But do not worry. They have no authority to decide on the Elementrem Project. All rights are in the Elementrem Team. They are just concerned about their company's internal technology leaks. I have had the following story on Twitter. ; "master nodes of Elementrem are #Azure #AWS based. It has been set to high performance and has been in using since the #ELE was released." I was already expecting Elementrem to receive a lot of Network attacks. To prevent these attacks, various code tricks and high-performance master nodes are required. Because of this, Elementrem has been able to defend against multiple network attacks, and the blockchain is working reliably over a year and three months.
So, we needed an investor because the cost of this was hard for our. Soon after I launched Elementrem, investors in my area approached me and they asked me for some promises. Keep both developers and investors secret. This is hard for some people to believe. But, Whether you believe it or not, Until now, the Elementle project has not changed and will not be changed in the future. But all these stories are real and I hope you can believe it.

Your comments regarding " Airdrop " and " Burn " are justified. Of course, I completely understand your position. I hooked up with my business investors to discuss the issue of Premine. We cannot yet make a definitive conclusion that such a thing has occurred. And I am not yet in a position to say when conclusions will be reached. For this, I am sincerely sincerely sincerely sorry. I appreciate your patience. I know that as an investor in the Cryptocurrency world, you still are not satisfied with our performance, but we appreciate your patience as we work to improve this. Someday I will give you some good results and discussions about pre-mine.
And I recently discovered an interesting site in Bitcointalk thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2298466.0   https://www.thecoinview.com/ This website seems to give you good information about Premine. It does not mean that the premine of Elementrem are appropriate. But as I said above, it would be valuable to you.

And I really thank you very much for knowing one of Elementrem true values. We will make more value in the future. We will show you a faster and lighter smartcontract than Ethereum. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sir.

Elementrem administrator

http://www.elementrem.org/
krinjah

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:57:20 AM

Give a vote for ELE to be listed on Livecoin
https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=Elementrem
slauka

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:16:46 PM

Please shed some light on the problem yobit.net
bellodox

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:40:34 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 09:45:45 AM by bellodox

Please shed some light on the problem yobit.net

As far as I can see my coins are gone for good too?!?!? There`s nothing in deposit history either!!! So how this happened?

Some research:
My address in c-cex was http://www.elementrem.net/addr/0x1cab33d3c6ce32725ce755f17504ff33dc2a0288 As you can see the amounts was sent to http://www.elementrem.net/addr/0x0c8b1f6df2d4a124e8f268a4ec7ed8429212cda9 which I suppose is Yobit account. The problem is there is over 2 mln coins there but no activity for more than 60 days?!
Am I wrong?
krinjah

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:52:07 PM

I'm wondering how do you guys trying to deposit/withdraw ELE to/from Yobit if the status of Yobit ELE wallet is explicitely In Maintenance state, and it has been that way for ages!

Wallet status: Maintenance

Disregard Yobit for your ELE movements until further notice. They are still on the incorrect blockchain of ELE.
Angelo38

Activity: 349
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:15:56 PM

I'm wondering how do you guys trying to deposit/withdraw ELE to/from Yobit if the status of Yobit ELE wallet is explicitely In Maintenance state, and it has been that way for ages!

Disregard Yobit for your ELE movements until further notice. They are still on the incorrect blockchain of ELE.
you are a hero
thank you for telling us that the wallet is in maintenance
we know he is in maintenance

we need you to solve the problem

I still do not recover my coins
0x4dc9d77fc31d59a3bc80a6f1aa13beefb2bf28863173db35a0a32f28920bc7e2
¿Any other help?

krinjah

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:29:58 PM

you are a hero

¿Any other help?

You are welcome, mate!
As the wallet is under maintenance and since Yobit does not appear to be willing to fix the wallet, you cannot withdraw ELE from there, it's that simple and nobody but Yobit support can help you out
Angelo38

Activity: 349
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:58:53 PM

you are a hero

¿Any other help?

You are welcome, mate!
As the wallet is under maintenance and since Yobit does not appear to be willing to fix the wallet, you cannot withdraw ELE from there, it's that simple and nobody but Yobit support can help you out

Hey yobit does not want to fix the problem
They do not say the same
https://imgur.com/a/wUPSq

krinjah

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:35:07 AM

you are a hero

¿Any other help?

You are welcome, mate!

Hey yobit does not want to fix the problem
They do not say the same
https://imgur.com/a/wUPSq

Well, then I dunno, maybe dev really has to send the updated source code to Yobit
ehsanxxx

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:45:19 PM

1btc unit  so expensive

how could I buy elementrem?
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: