Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient  (Read 136200 times)
ekiller
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1112

LLP Programming & Electronics

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:28:43 PM

As said before, Elementrem can have potential if the premine is organized in a very transparent way that at the same time is designed for longevity of the development of the coin, combined with innovative development on top of the Ethereum codebase.

So far I however do not see much of an effort in that direction.

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 05:47:56 PM

As said before, Elementrem can have potential if the premine is organized in a very transparent way that at the same time is designed for longevity of the development of the coin, combined with innovative development on top of the Ethereum codebase.

Thank you

Exactly.. so far it seems more and more like a scam.

Whats the next hype he willl use to get more orders before dump?

douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:58:21 PM

Thank you

Exactly.. so far it seems more and more like a scam.

Whats the next hype he willl use to get more orders before dump?
except dev ELE gave little bounty  Grin
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:03:19 PM

i agree with this. I mined this coin cuz usually ethash coins do well. Like expanse, shift,krypton.
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:13:22 PM

Like the idea, so mining this coin with a vengeance before the inevitable 50-100x pump Wink
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:31:11 PM

Like the idea, so mining this coin with a vengeance before the inevitable 50-100x pump Wink

yes indeed, me 2. Still didnt stop the miners to this coin.. More profit then any other coin at this moment, and indeed this coin just launched, the pumps will come later.
However, i more like this coin / wallet / dev team then the price. At this moment i dont even care about the price, yes its high, yes u make great profit with mining. But since a long time i like to hold a coin (like this one), i dont sell, i try to buy sometimes some while i'm mining.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:03:53 PM

some traders dumping at 800 and others buying at 2700 lol. I guess im a bagholder now.  Cool
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:00:59 AM

some traders dumping at 800 and others buying at 2700 lol. I guess im a bagholder now.  Cool

I'm trying to keep the price up but I can not remain this status longer
I'm tired of this situation . so many investor is selling this coin
frostminer

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 10:49:14 AM

lol, dev is happy for u paying him money...

Ofcourse miners will instantly dump this coin while its possible.

l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:15:16 PM

some traders dumping at 800 and others buying at 2700 lol. I guess im a bagholder now.  Cool

and....... how is that different from any other POW coin? did we all forget that mining upholds the chain? and as for those saying miners receive 'free money' throughout multiple threads here on BCT, remember.... WE PAY HYDRO AND HW COSTS. I myself invest aswell as mine, and can't stand this divide that seems to be forming between the two.
A good coin will survive simply based on its merits and the community that backs it. Price is a combination of multiple factors, mining is not the only thing that drops price!
frostminer

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 11:59:32 PM

some traders dumping at 800 and others buying at 2700 lol. I guess im a bagholder now.  Cool

and....... how is that different from any other POW coin? did we all forget that mining upholds the chain? and as for those saying miners receive 'free money' throughout multiple threads here on BCT, remember.... WE PAY HYDRO AND HW COSTS. I myself invest aswell as mine, and can't stand this divide that seems to be forming between the two.
A good coin will survive simply based on its merits and the community that backs it. Price is a combination of multiple factors, mining is not the only thing that drops price!

The biggest difference other coins dont have a scammy future.
So with other coins many miners hold the coins for a brighter future.

Here everyone knows the dev has 97% of the coins and can dump to 1 sat any moment.... so you better sell quickly.

elementrem (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 12:15:09 AM

Now Elementrem has joined the Microsoft Azure BaaS(Block-chain as a service)

Elementrem Services provided by the Azure :
https://github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/tree/master/baas-artifacts/linux-elementrem-smartcontract

* Provide a private and public elementrem network
* T/RX Element Lab tutorial - step by step
* Deploying a simple contract Lab tutorial - step by step

Getting started with Microsoft Azure BaaS(Block-chain as a service)
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/blockchain-as-a-service-update-9/

Elementrem administrator

http://www.elementrem.org/
minerjoen

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:28:37 PM

https://github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/tree/master/baas-artifacts/linux-elementrem-smartcontract

Oh my gosh!!!

This looks great dev, why u didnt tell this before that u was working on this high level?
This is more then most other coins on the top 50 from coinmarketcap do.

But i know this is ur style, if u look at NAV coin (NAVAJO) they come with many words, but no proofs, no results. Only words for pump..
U are totally different, u dont come with words, u only come with results and proofs.

Like i told you before dev, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! Love it!

Edit: Also if u look at the other coins on Microsoft Azure, yes we have Ethereum (with a bad name) and some other ''shit''.. The coin name and the description from Elementrem is clean, clear and just good.

Ofcourse i will not say: we are done, u did ur work. I will say: keep doing your good work, keep come with more, keep me happy!

minerjoen

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:39:11 PM

The biggest difference other coins dont have a scammy future.
So with other coins many miners hold the coins for a brighter future.

Here everyone knows the dev has 97% of the coins and can dump to 1 sat any moment.... so you better sell quickly.
1 thing is a fact: 99% from the people what talk with % are based on nothing. Like you say: dev got 97% from the coins is 99% a lie.
Why? u got no proofs dev got 97% from the coins. Why? Dev used many for bounty, dev NEVER got 97% from the total supply.

Please stop fud, however this is an open topic, dev delete nothing. But it has no reason to fud on this coin..
If there is a good new comming coin, its Elementrem. U fud, because u want to fud on something, that says more about u then about this coin. You can do/try with whatever u want, i can put enough BTC to this coin to put this on the top 50 on coinmarketcap.
I dont, because the dev want this coin take his own life. The dev only want to create/add new and good stuff and dont want to take any control on the price.
I can do it if i want, i can pump this coin to heaven. We just simply don't. This is a coin with a future, it dont need massive pumps - dumps like some other shit coins.
However, i got enough BTC to back this coin if needed, but there is no reason. Dev is fair, he is doing great jobs, we are listed on an exchange (what is also doing his own job).

Only thing i do now is buying on c-cex and mining, like everybody should do.

lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 07:47:50 PM

Oh my gosh!!!

This looks great dev, why u didnt tell this before that u was working on this high level?

But i know this is ur style, if u look at NAV coin (NAVAJO) they come with many words, but no proofs, no results. Only words for pump..
U are totally different, u dont come with words, u only come with results and proofs.

Edit: Also if u look at the other coins on Microsoft Azure, yes we have Ethereum (with a bad name) and some other ''shit''.. The coin name and the description from Elementrem is clean, clear and just good.

Ofcourse i will not say: we are done, u did ur work. I will say: keep doing your good work, keep come with more, keep me happy!

Wow OmG Hello dev....that is really great work...what a surprise hahaha
lucky80

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 07:52:21 PM

best promo for your coin @  http://www.trollpayment.com
Keyword Based Advertising on Exchange ChatBoxes

fixed Rates per Day. first day Free Advertising.

how it works. and how to earn Coins for Trollboxing visit our Homepage
and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552999.0

wow this Elementrem dev ....he knows good place to advertize.... wait until ELE hits Youghurt lol.... cant wait to say "What is ELE"  Grin Grin
minerjoen

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:52:36 PM

Oh my gosh!!!

The fun thing is, more suprises is comming...
I think (know for sure) this is just the beginning.

lucky80

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 08:03:19 PM

Oh my gosh!!!

The fun thing is, more suprises is comming...
I think (know for sure) this is just the beginning.

ya ya ya lets hope this is The Beginning of ELE Community...
minerjoen

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:18:48 PM

Yes, i will keep back this coin. Finally after Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dash a new coin with a sweet future.
However, most other coins get abonded, ELE dev is only comming with new actions/proofs what people can use.

Like Litecoin is nothing, it only get backed by some wales nothing more. But also Bitcoin, DASH and Ethereum are relative old coins, but it also takes a ''long'' time before it took the news.

When i was 5-6 years ago talking about Bitcoin in my private life, people call me crazy (world-wide most accepted, but strugle with bad media)
When i was talking about Dash 2-3 years ago, people call me crazy (dash a good coin, but anonimous will never get accepted by the gouvernment, companies will take it down soon or later)
When i was talking about Ethereum 1 year ago, people call me crazy (good coin, The DAO killed it)
When i start talking about Elementrem now, people call me crazy (nothing wrong, only positive for so far)

We will see who is crazy.

elementrem (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 08:23:35 PM

Oh my gosh!!!

Thank you for your kind words.
What is clear is that elementrem provide (Private and public network) / (Enable a smartcontract.) / (useful information about tutorial)  in Azure.

u dont come with words, u only come with results and proofs.

As I mentioned earlier, Deeds are better than words. It is essential to understand elementrem principles.

Be assured that we will continue to make every effort to exceed your expectations.
I'm gearing up to some good things. but, I can’t tell you any more right now.(I think that Blockchain developer must watch self mouth.)

Development speed might be slower than your expected.
But As long as I'm alive, By the time I die, It will be constantly developed.
It's my dream that one day elementrem will be forever.

I appreciate your support. sir!

ah... I should not say this but... I can say for you. I got an email from yobit.(yobit said "wait 2~3 days more")

Elementrem administrator

http://www.elementrem.org/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: