Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient  (Read 136200 times)
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 09:54:02 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2017, 12:36:02 PM by cryptomaxsun

pool http://ele.mypool.su/#/ SCAM ? No payments.

Consider the possibility of buying your pool or for a fee, help with the installation of the pool.
 And to all people, help with setting up and installing the pool under this wonderful coin.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 05:36:34 PM

Dev, please delete pool http://ele.mypool.su
No payments.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
elementrem (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 05:48:15 PM

No payments.
Thanks for your helpful report. I just deleted it, Sir Grin

Elementrem administrator

http://www.elementrem.org/
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:49:43 PM

No payments.

Hi dev,  can you give us a timeframe for the next news or something to hang on to?

Thanks
elementrem (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 07:06:48 PM

No payments.

Hi dev,  can you give us a timeframe for the next news or something to hang on to?

Thanks
The hardfork of EIP150, EIP155, EIP158 is updated to github go-elementrem 12 hours ago.
However, this is an unstable version that is not yet officially released. (but all features work. I will add some code)
The stable version will be updated when the `Block reward reduction Hard Fork Test` is completed. I call this hard fork `Tron`.
So EIP150 / 155/158 and Tron will be applied, which will be officially released this month. BlockReward will be reduced by one fifth.
But keep in mind that the next `gele` announcement this month, but the hard fork can be in May or later.
Thank you, sir.

Elementrem administrator

gigabyted

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:42:28 PM

No payments.

Thanks
The hardfork of EIP150, EIP155, EIP158 is updated to github go-elementrem 12 hours ago.
However, this is an unstable version that is not yet officially released. (but all features work. I will add some code)
The stable version will be updated when the `Block reward reduction Hard Fork Test` is completed. I call this hard fork `Tron`.
So EIP150 / 155/158 and Tron will be applied, which will be officially released this month. BlockReward will be reduced by one fifth.
But keep in mind that the next `gele` announcement this month, but the hard fork can be in May or later.
Thank you, sir.

Awesome didn't expect a straight answer like this, very appreciated!

Continue your work and never give up!
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:49:12 AM

No payments.

Thanks
Thank you, sir.

still plan to PoS, right?
elementrem (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 02:17:56 AM

No payments.

Thanks
Thank you, sir.

That is correct. There is still a plan to switch to POS or POA or Any other proof after POW 2.0 `Tron`. 
We will open up all sorts of possibilities. But the principle of all of these possibilities is `the benefit of existing ELE Holders` and `the stability and performance of SmartContract`.
The POW 2.0 Tron will be released in a few days. Thank you, Sir.

Elementrem administrator

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:19:00 AM

No payments.

Thanks
Thank you, sir.

That is correct. There is still a plan to switch to POS or POA or Any other proof after POW 2.0 `Tron`. 
We will open up all sorts of possibilities. But the principle of all of these possibilities is `the benefit of existing ELE Holders` and `the stability and performance of SmartContract`.

thanks for answering.

would be nice if we have more exchanges. such as cryptopia.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:56:59 AM

is it possible to get PoS ahead of Ethereum?
elementrem (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 05:18:01 PM

The POW approach poses a problem in that the overall network hash performance can not be used to proof the contract. Because a hash performance that has not been successfully mined can be considered an abandoned resource. If you only use it for currency purposes, you do not have to consider these issues, but it is a clear consideration if you consider the efficiency and performance of the contract.
So, Elementrem will definitely use other proofs other than POW, and it is quite difficult to switch to pure POS ahead of Ethereum. Dagger-hashimoto is a difficult problem to do. And it is much more stable to apply Ethereum Code Base.
But Its validity has not yet been tested. As I mentioned earlier, the fundamental principle of Elementrem's choice of POW / POS / POS / POS any other proof is `the benefits of existing ELE Holders` and` the stability and performance of SmartContract`.
In case of 'the stability and performance of SmartContract`, it is recommended to apply Ethereum Code Base.
However, the situation is different for `the benefit of existing ELE Holders`. Apart from Ethereum Code Base, Uncle fee can be paid to miners who have more than a certain percentage of ELE. Furthermore, this method does not affect SmartContract. As such, Elementrem can provide the benefits of POS by using Uncle reward in a variety of ways, but it is not POS exactly. But debate over whether to apply this is premature. I'm sorry I couldn't provide what you needed Sir.

Elementrem administrator

gigabyted

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:43:39 PM

The POW approach poses a problem in that the overall network hash performance can not be used to proof the contract. Because a hash performance that has not been successfully mined can be considered an abandoned resource. If you only use it for currency purposes, you do not have to consider these issues, but it is a clear consideration if you consider the efficiency and performance of the contract.
So, Elementrem will definitely use other proofs other than POW, and it is quite difficult to switch to pure POS ahead of Ethereum. Dagger-hashimoto is a difficult problem to do. And it is much more stable to apply Ethereum Code Base.
But Its validity has not yet been tested. As I mentioned earlier, the fundamental principle of Elementrem's choice of POW / POS / POS / POS any other proof is `the benefits of existing ELE Holders` and` the stability and performance of SmartContract`.
In case of 'the stability and performance of SmartContract`, it is recommended to apply Ethereum Code Base.
However, the situation is different for `the benefit of existing ELE Holders`. Apart from Ethereum Code Base, Uncle fee can be paid to miners who have more than a certain percentage of ELE. Furthermore, this method does not affect SmartContract. As such, Elementrem can provide the benefits of POS by using Uncle reward in a variety of ways, but it is not POS exactly. But debate over whether to apply this is premature. I'm sorry I couldn't provide what you needed Sir.

A shorter anwser is no Smiley
elementrem (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 11:21:25 PM

Elementrem Wallet 0.8.97 upgrade has been completed.
https://github.com/elementrem/mist/releases

Gele CLI 1.5.97 upgrade has been completed.
https://github.com/elementrem/go-elementrem/releases

It is an important Hard Fork client. All Elementrem Network users must use this version.

The Elementrem network will be undergoing a hard fork at block number 1,900,000 (Roughly expected to be around May 9, 2017).

EIP 150 Hard Fork
Long-term gas cost changes for IO-heavy operations to mitigate transaction spam attacks.
This will reprice certain operations to correspond better to the underlying computational complexity.
Increase the gas cost of EXTCODESIZE to 700
Increase the base gas cost of EXTCODECOPY to 700
Increase the gas cost of BALANCE to 400
Increase the gas cost of SLOAD to 200
Increase the gas cost of CALL, DELEGATECALL, CALLCODE to 700
Increase the gas cost of SUICIDE to 5000
Increase the recommended gas limit target to 5.5 million
If a call asks for more gas than the maximum allowed amount, do not return an OOG error; instead, call with the maximum allowed amount of gas

Spurious Dragon Hard Fork
EIP 155: Replay attack protection : prevents transactions from one Elementrem chain from being rebroadcasted on an alternative chain.
EIP 160: EXP cost increase : adjusts the price of EXP opcode so it balances the price of EXP with the computational complexity of the operation, essentially making it more difficult to slow down the network via computationally expensive contract operations.
EIP 161: State trie clearing
EIP 170: Contract code size limit : changes the maximum code size that a contract on the blockchain can have. This update prevents an attack scenario where large pieces of account code can be accessed repeatedly at a fixed gas cost.

Tron Recursive Hard Fork
Block mining reward is reduced to 1/5 and BlockTaget(13sec) does not change.
BlockReward = 5 ELE -> 1 ELE

Elementrem administrator

scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 10:50:56 AM

Elementrem Wallet 0.8.97 upgrade has been completed.
https://github.com/elementrem/mist/releases

Gele CLI 1.5.97 upgrade has been completed.
https://github.com/elementrem/go-elementrem/releases

It is an important Hard Fork client. All Elementrem Network users must use this version.

The Elementrem network will be undergoing a hard fork at block number 1,900,000 (Roughly expected to be around May 9, 2017).

EIP 150 Hard Fork
Long-term gas cost changes for IO-heavy operations to mitigate transaction spam attacks.
This will reprice certain operations to correspond better to the underlying computational complexity.
Increase the gas cost of EXTCODESIZE to 700
Increase the base gas cost of EXTCODECOPY to 700
Increase the gas cost of BALANCE to 400
Increase the gas cost of SLOAD to 200
Increase the gas cost of CALL, DELEGATECALL, CALLCODE to 700
Increase the gas cost of SUICIDE to 5000
Increase the recommended gas limit target to 5.5 million
If a call asks for more gas than the maximum allowed amount, do not return an OOG error; instead, call with the maximum allowed amount of gas

Spurious Dragon Hard Fork
EIP 155: Replay attack protection : prevents transactions from one Elementrem chain from being rebroadcasted on an alternative chain.
EIP 160: EXP cost increase : adjusts the price of EXP opcode so it balances the price of EXP with the computational complexity of the operation, essentially making it more difficult to slow down the network via computationally expensive contract operations.
EIP 161: State trie clearing
EIP 170: Contract code size limit : changes the maximum code size that a contract on the blockchain can have. This update prevents an attack scenario where large pieces of account code can be accessed repeatedly at a fixed gas cost.

Tron Recursive Hard Fork
Block mining reward is reduced to 1/5 and BlockTaget(13sec) does not change.
BlockReward = 5 ELE -> 1 ELE

https://ele.coin-miners.info/ has upgraded the wallet to the latest version  instance: Gele/v1.5.97-stable-98bb59cb/linux/go1.8.1

gigabyted

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:54:59 PM

What is the current coin supply?   The explorer states 24M and coinmarketcap states 22M.

Also is it true that the dev has 15M of the whole supply?

If so, any plan to burn some of that? because dev having 60% of his own coin won't get anywhere soon!

I even think than buying 1M on the market and burning those would greatly improve the market position and the dev coins would probably worth even more than it does right now, even if only 1M coins compared to 15M premined...
elementrem (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 01:05:52 PM

What is the current coin supply?   The explorer states 24M and coinmarketcap states 22M.

If so, any plan to burn some of that? because dev having 60% of his own coin won't get anywhere soon!

I even think than buying 1M on the market and burning those would greatly improve the market position and the dev coins would probably worth even more than it does right now, even if only 1M coins compared to 15M premined...

I asked coinmarketcap to update the API yesterday. The quantity in the Elementrem Block Explorer is the exact quantity. And there is a lot of discussion on pre-mine in the preceding thread. Thanks.

Elementrem administrator

gigabyted

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:08:55 PM

I asked coinmarketcap to update the API yesterday. The quantity in the Elementrem Block Explorer is the exact quantity. And there is a lot of discussion on pre-mine in the preceding thread. Thanks.

Ok tnx, i will check that up!
gigabyted

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:35:30 PM

What is the current coin supply?   The explorer states 24M and coinmarketcap states 22M.

Ok tnx, i will check that up!

Ok ive check and i know you did burn 35M coins, but i havent found a trace of the remaining 15M, do you still have those coins? im trying to find them on the explorer with no success.  Were they given in bountys? Is there a richlist for this coin?

Thanks again for your time!
Etar

Activity: 616
Merit: 312

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:29:16 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 08:29:16 AM by Etar

When send transaction
{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "ele_sendTransaction", "params": [{"from": "0xb29a1c74a78eecb6f2ed8634ed6cc852db27d8fc", "gasPrice": "0x4a817c800", "data": null, "value": "0x1078125f4bdff00000", "gas": "0x5208", "to": "0x3e149d61837be8ae8d977ee0520fbb35d441c6361"}], "id": 4}

get error
{"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":4,"error":{"code":-32602,"message":"invalid argument 0: cannot unmarshal non-string as hex data"}}
What is problem with new go-client?
Old go-client work excellent..
elementrem (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 04:02:15 PM

When send transaction
{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "ele_sendTransaction", "params": [{"from": "0xb29a1c74a78eecb6f2ed8634ed6cc852db27d8fc", "gasPrice": "0x4a817c800", "data": null, "value": "0x1078125f4bdff00000", "gas": "0x5208", "to": "0x3e149d61837be8ae8d977ee0520fbb35d441c6361"}], "id": 4}

get error
{"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":4,"error":{"code":-32602,"message":"invalid argument 0: cannot unmarshal non-string as hex data"}}
What is problem with new go-client?
Old go-client work excellent..

Please remove the gas command line ("gas": "0x5208",). Thanks

Elementrem administrator

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: