Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
goldenboi

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:21:12 PM

Everyone is talking they are doing their job, but nothing is done. Well done. The project really needs to be something else that in a bull market you cannot rise the price, but on the contrary the price is actually lower. Good work! I must say my best investment with Xaurum was that I went out. So big gains in other projects with air behind it. Oh no they are not backed by anything, oh wait a little bit! They have buyers behind their projects! But keep it up guys! Time is on Xaurum side. LOL     

And guys, please dont forget "The only way is up", cus who would not buy backed by gold coin, for 31c instead of 17c. #not air 

Arrivederci

Goldenboi... explain me where bottom line of lets say ethereum is? And where bottom line of Xaurum is? If you don't understand what am I saying It is logical that you don't understand Xaurum. When did you buy Xaurum qnd when did you sell it? If you bought Xaurum to speculate for 1 month you did not come to the right place.

And if you are talking about volatility... well that is a picture that explain all crypto world at early stages. Except Xaurum have bottom line, wich is golden goldbase. https://ibb.co/ngm32F

You want to know where the bottom line of ethereum is? It has multiple bottom lines because it has strong support levels. And yes I know what you are saying because I read the whitepaper etc. Could you explain me why someone at this stage would want a bottom line backed up by gold? It does not guarantee you a profit because we are not on the bottom line so it's mean nothing to me, because if I would invest right now, the price can still drop to 4-5 cents where this line is and I wouldn't want that. So it is meaningless. And again why would you need to have something that guarantee you that you cannot lose 100% of your investment but only 80%? In crypto you still have so much potencial that you just don't need this safety, because if you have at least some common sense you will have profit. I don't see myself as a speculator, but investor. Since I went out from Xaurum I made nothing but profit and if I would stay in Xaurum I would lost some money. And I will say again. It's better to have coin backed up by buyers than gold. And in one month when, if you guys are lucky and the price go up to 0.3$ just don't quote me and say I was wrong because at this stage if you would want to sell 50k Xaurums you woudl drop the price back to 0.23$ because Xaur just don't have buyers.

PS: Note that Gamma got just 300k from community. Other 1.2 mio was some private investors. Also Gamma have 1.5 mio. collected for at least 4 days and this should be a negative sign for you guys. #onlywaysisup

PS: check the market cap, people are goin awaaaaaay, that is how much trust and interest people have in xaur, cus remeber "the only way is up"
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:36:25 PM

Everyone is talking they are doing their job, but nothing is done. Well done. The project really needs to be something else that in a bull market you cannot rise the price, but on the contrary the price is actually lower. Good work! I must say my best investment with Xaurum was that I went out. So big gains in other projects with air behind it. Oh no they are not backed by anything, oh wait a little bit! They have buyers behind their projects! But keep it up guys! Time is on Xaurum side. LOL     

And guys, please dont forget "The only way is up", cus who would not buy backed by gold coin, for 31c instead of 17c. #not air 

Arrivederci

Goldenboi... explain me where bottom line of lets say ethereum is? And where bottom line of Xaurum is? If you don't understand what am I saying It is logical that you don't understand Xaurum. When did you buy Xaurum qnd when did you sell it? If you bought Xaurum to speculate for 1 month you did not come to the right place.

And if you are talking about volatility... well that is a picture that explain all crypto world at early stages. Except Xaurum have bottom line, wich is golden goldbase. https://ibb.co/ngm32F

You want to know where the bottom line of ethereum is? It has multiple bottom lines because it has strong support levels. And yes I know what you are saying because I read the whitepaper etc. Could you explain me why someone at this stage would want a bottom line backed up by gold? It does not guarantee you a profit because we are not on the bottom line so it's mean nothing to me, because if I would invest right now, the price can still drop to 4-5 cents where this line is and I wouldn't want that. So it is meaningless. And again why would you need to have something that guarantee you that you cannot lose 100% of your investment but only 80%? In crypto you still have so much potencial that you just don't need this safety, because if you have at least some common sense you will have profit. I don't see myself as a speculator, but investor. Since I went out from Xaurum I made nothing but profit and if I would stay in Xaurum I would lost some money. And I will say again. It's better to have coin backed up by buyers than gold. And in one month when, if you guys are lucky and the price go up to 0.3$ just don't quote me and say I was wrong because at this stage if you would want to sell 50k Xaurums you woudl drop the price back to 0.23$ because Xaur just don't have buyers.

PS: Note that Gamma got just 300k from community. Other 1.2 mio was some private investors. Also Gamma have 1.5 mio. collected for at least 4 days and this should be a negative sign for you guys. #onlywaysisup

PS: check the market cap, people are goin awaaaaaay, that is how much trust and interest people have in xaur, cus remeber "the only way is up"

Today is your angry day or what? You sell your Xaurums so where is a problem....or are you afraid that Xaurum will go up now. Wish you a luck if you are not patient.
goldenboi

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:42:22 PM

Arrivederci

Today is your angry day or what? You sell your Xaurums so where is a problem....or are you afraid that Xaurum will go up now. Wish you a luck if you are not patient.
[/quote

Well a whole month with this georgeaus coin is angry, cus there are just words, and thank you for wishing me luck
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:54:50 PM

Arrivederci

Jp, some people are selling their coins becouse they made huge profits till now. What is wrong with this? nothing since we are in open market. If you don't see potential in Xaurum just sell all your coins if you have any left and buy some other cryptos. You will have more time and money rather then writting here some comments since you do not like xaurum.
_jk_

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:26:10 PM

Arrivederci

Jp, some people are selling their coins becouse they made huge profits till now. What is wrong with this? nothing since we are in open market. If you don't see potential in Xaurum just sell all your coins if you have any left and buy some other cryptos. You will have more time and money rather then writting here some comments since you do not like xaurum.

goldenboi, I must congratulate you it seems that you are first person who lost money with Xaurum in this two years Smiley

First: you can loose money only if you sell crypto at the wrong time.
Second: you wouldn't sell Xaur if you would understand basic investment concept called long term investment, so it is pretty shady you call yourself an investor, cause no investor would do such rookie mistakes like you did... But as I see you learned a lot from your mistakes, and you are doing great profit now, wich is great! Wish you great success in crypto world Smiley
Koover

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:46:07 PM

People are selling Xaurum because they don't want to invest in very risky foreign real estate.  Gamma is a horrific idea!  You don't blend real money and highly speculative real estate nobody cares about.  It clearly is a vanity project and a horrific failure and I hope the creators of Xaurum look in the mirror sooner than later.  American and Chinese investors don't want to put money into Eastern European real estate wake up!!!
Koover

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:52:48 PM

Gold is way up and Xaurum is down....that shows the two have become disconnected.  This is no longer a way to invest in gold because Gamma killed the connection.  Real gold bugs would never invest in real estate at what is obviously a highly speculative top.  The global economy is about to come to its knees and you guys have tied a real asset to junk European real estate. 
_jk_

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:38:25 PM

People are selling Xaurum because they don't want to invest in very risky foreign real estate.  Gamma is a horrific idea!  You don't blend real money and highly speculative real estate nobody cares about.  It clearly is a vanity project and a horrific failure and I hope the creators of Xaurum look in the mirror sooner than later.  American and Chinese investors don't want to put money into Eastern European real estate wake up!!!

LOL, you have really weird sense of humor. Have you read the Gamma white paper? Do you even know what is project about? P.S. And if you would know anything abot real-estate you would be aware of the fact, that most investors in turist settings in "eastern" Europe come from China, USA and Russia.
P.P.S. You don't know nothing about xaurum holders either, cause 2/3 of Xaurum holders know the location of this real-estate very well because they live in neighboring country Wink
_jk_

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:50:30 PM

Gold is way up and Xaurum is down....that shows the two have become disconnected.  This is no longer a way to invest in gold because Gamma killed the connection.  Real gold bugs would never invest in real estate at what is obviously a highly speculative top.  The global economy is about to come to its knees and you guys have tied a real asset to junk European real estate. 

Koover, please stop trashing. It is obviously you don't know nothin about the project and please get your facts right before you criticize. Gold and Xaurum were never conected in the way that gold price would affect Xaurums market price. Xaurum was never a way to invest in gold if someone wants to invest in gold they buy gold. Gamma although is connected with Xaurum it doesn't affect its basic mechanisms (profitable inflation, gold resrrvs, burning...) that make Xaurum unique and worth investing in. I recommend you you study both projects really well befor you join the discussion again and actually bring some valuable insight on the topic.
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:50:33 PM

geoneojapan could you sell up to 4k  i have buy walls there

thank you!
gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:19:10 PM

There was big dump for xaurum in last 2 months but yes now we will be stable and slowly we could se some growth and expansion to other countries. Also marketing will be on another level. Be patient guys.
rendravolt

Activity: 2030
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:28:12 PM

There was big dump for xaurum in last 2 months but yes now we will be stable and slowly we could se some growth and expansion to other countries. Also marketing will be on another level. Be patient guys.

Yes you are right, this is the lowest price, you should take some moment to finally return as before. Enjoy the patience.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ZoranGajic

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:44:23 PM

Yes you are right, this is the lowest price, you should take some moment to finally return as before. Enjoy the patience.

To be honest Xaurum's price isn't doing well right now. I've been watching it since June and Xaurum really needs regular mints and gradual business growth. I blame it all on the summer time since this project is heavily related to offline marketing and team effort. If not sooner, I expect steady growth when summer ends.

I would buy while it's still low, it is highly unlikely the price will drop more than 0.18$ per Xaur  Shocked  Grin
danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:05:44 PM

Looking to buy large amount of xaurum ~ 1000 ETH. PM me with offers. And yes I know I can buy it from exchange but I am trying this way since I think in this case this is a fair way for both the seller and the buyer. If I buy it I will pay too much as I want them ASAP, and same goes for the seller, if he wants to sell them he will get a very low price becouse of relativly low trade volume.
baklja

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:09:31 PM

Dananderson: I agree it is fair for both seller and buyer to make such trade and to avoid large disruption
to the price, since the market is still very small.

Regarding to the price, i am reading the debate. I see it unfair that people critisize without looking at the
big picture and circumstances of the investor.

There are short term investors or speculators and long term investors. Xaurum is definitely not the most
suitable for short term investors (day traders) where the profit is a sum of (hopefully) more positive than
negative trades.

However the picture changes if you are looking for a long term investment, where in my opinion it is the
only currency holding and increasing value in the long run.

You might crucify me here for being very conservative or realistic in my opinion, but have seen too many
invest into new currency and loose the majority of profit from previous sales.

In any case market is still much too small to become real and minimize disruption of big players. So my choice
is on the idea that the currency brings.

I like shiny stuff in the first place and holding some guarantee is better than none.

Wish you all good trade.
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:59:54 AM

I think xaurs only problem is that its somewhat complicated in the extent that they mint gold and use profits to increase the trade in value of xaur

gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:25:22 AM

Yes I also think that xaurum problem is that people don´t understand it, it is a little bit complicated but there are ful of adventages you just have to understand the concept.
Aneral

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:16:02 AM

Yes I also think that xaurum problem is that people don´t understand it, it is a little bit complicated but there are ful of adventages you just have to understand the concept.
Yes I agree with you, that's why the market price is so low, its because not every one understands the concept of xaurum and that's why they are selling them under price
Domenc

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:55:06 AM

Found that on Fb fans page:
https://ibb.co/kQC52F
Domenc

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:55:50 AM

Found that on Fb fans page:
https://ibb.co/kQC52F

It actually make sense...
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: