Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:03:33 AM

Yes I also think that xaurum problem is that people don´t understand it, it is a little bit complicated but there are ful of adventages you just have to understand the concept.
Yes I agree with you, that's why the market price is so low, its because not every one understands the concept of xaurum and that's why they are selling them under price
better to read and make your own judgement its really a concept that readers only understand but the potential is really big for long holders
Xaurum can make a huge rise its only time will tell when investors start to see the bright future after development and all the plan has been
implemented hold and wait that's the key.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:15:23 PM

Yes I also think that xaurum problem is that people don´t understand it, it is a little bit complicated but there are ful of adventages you just have to understand the concept.
Yes I agree with you, that's why the market price is so low, its because not every one understands the concept of xaurum and that's why they are selling them under price
better to read and make your own judgement its really a concept that readers only understand but the potential is really big for long holders
Xaurum can make a huge rise its only time will tell when investors start to see the bright future after development and all the plan has been
implemented hold and wait that's the key.

Is price of XAUR now at ICO price?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

Linked-In Reddit Medium
hope-crypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:47:42 PM

In crypto if you invest you should always read whitepaper about the project and what it offers. Some people are on holidays and some people probably went chasing faster profits... Guys you should go look at Gamma thread where you can see one of the villas already built!!!
huanglui

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:46:59 PM

In crypto if you invest you should always read whitepaper about the project and what it offers. Some people are on holidays and some people probably went chasing faster profits... Guys you should go look at Gamma thread where you can see one of the villas already built!!!

hehe we put wall on

11.8939   10.4979    244137.38616744   0.00004300 satoshis

so please sell us down there  Cool Cool Cool

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

Linked-In Reddit Medium
baklja

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:30:09 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 03:45:58 PM by baklja

So we all agree that Xaurum is not understood by the majority. In my days (am probably a bit older than average
here) and am not bragging, if an idea was revolutionary then people woke up and started reading.

Why is that not the case here? Is the majority of the traders/investors/enthusiast limited to short term interest?
Is instant flashy car the new norm? I am looking at another 20 years of working and it seems much closer
than i thought it would look at 25 years old. So after i am used and burned i hope such projects will keep
me afloat.
_jk_

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:17:05 PM

So we all agree that Xaurum is not understood by the majority. In my days (am probably a bit older than average
here) and am not bragging, if an idea was revolutionary then people woke up and started reading.

Why is that not the case here? Is the majority of the traders/investors/enthusiast limited to short term interest?
Is instant flashy car the new norm? I am looking at another 20 years of working and it seems much closer
than i thought it would look at 25 years old. So after i am used and burned i hope such projects will keep
me afloat.

There is a lot of truth in your post... I believe that more and more people will realise that. Sometimes people just need some more time to see the real value in things. To many are driven by vanity and greed... I heard that Xaurum team is working on educating more and more commercial agents that will spread the proper info around the world...
ZoranGajic

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:37:40 PM

me afloat.

There is a lot of truth in your post... I believe that more and more people will realise that. Sometimes people just need some more time to see the real value in things. To many are driven by vanity and greed... I heard that Xaurum team is working on educating more and more commercial agents that will spread the proper info around the world...

Yes, you are right. Majority of traders are short term oriented. Whole crypto-world is very volatile and some people did earn a LOT of money in short time. Xaurum is very long-term project so everyone buying it should keep this in mind. No fast profits here, but rather steady growth. But this can change in the future. At one point it may gain a lot of traction and "explode" just as many other coins do.
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:14:06 PM

i have been hodling Xaur for more than a year and will continue to do it ...till it reaches its full glory!!!
goldenboi

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:20:29 PM

goldenboi, I must congratulate you it seems that you are first person who lost money with Xaurum in this two years 🙂
It depends on how you look at the money... I didn't lose my money in fiat, but I did in BTC. In fact everyone lost their money in BTC if they sell right now. Even first investors. They in particulary. Then I bought 1000 NEO at 5$ and guess what? That air made me profit and also some other coins backed by air. This project have actually same price for 2 years. Opss sorry my bad, now the price droped to 4500 satoshis... Nice job! And no it wasn't my angry day... I just want to tell hodlers that what was promised to you it's nothing. This is not what you want from crypto if you are early at he party. In few years market cap will likely go to trillions and you did nothing if you have a coin that have max. 10k satoshis... Not even one breakthrough happened in two years so stop believing it will go to the moon. They had two years incredibly profitable concept but what is worth if you are not able to sell it?

baklja

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:29:25 PM

goldenboi, I must congratulate you it seems that you are first person who lost money with Xaurum in this two years 🙂
It depends on how you look at the money... I didn't lose my money in fiat, but I did in BTC. In fact everyone lost their money in BTC if they sell right now. Even first investors. They in particulary. Then I bought 1000 NEO at 5$ and guess what? That air made me profit and also some other coins backed by air. This project have actually same price for 2 years. Opss sorry my bad, now the price droped to 4500 satoshis... Nice job! And no it wasn't my angry day... I just want to tell hodlers that what was promised to you it's nothing. This is not what you want from crypto if you are early at he party. In few years market cap will likely go to trillions and you did nothing if you have a coin that have max. 10k satoshis... Not even one breakthrough happened in two years so stop believing it will go to the moon. They had two years incredibly profitable concept but what is worth if you are not able to sell it?

But Goldenboi, aren't you exactly prooving the point. We agree that air backed coins do more
marketing and so on... is possible if all the money that comes from sales in has no liens.
To which coin would you assign any value in 3 years and it would be a safe bet?

On personal note, what did you base your decision on, to buy NEO?
I try to avoid speculative decisions and go with the rational and logic.
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:12:11 AM

But Goldenboi, aren't you exactly prooving the point. We agree that air backed coins do more
marketing and so on... is possible if all the money that comes from sales in has no liens.
To which coin would you assign any value in 3 years and it would be a safe bet?

On personal note, what did you base your decision on, to buy NEO?
I try to avoid speculative decisions and go with the rational and logic.

well could please weak hands sell xaur to our buy walls? thank you
goldenboi

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:01:14 PM

In two weeks there will be no market cap at all, except first ones lol

Good luck with new buyers
xardas1

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:39:22 PM

Xaurum at 124 place. Few weeks ago 68 place.
I think this is the end. Just another average coin, with a
minimum serious investors behind.
Dev team is just promising smth. that cannot be accomplished.
More and more promises and lower and lower price and place on marketcap
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:42:33 PM

I am interested in your crypto knowledge... why you have that opinion about xaurum since I bought it I gain 300%. Where do you see problem?
gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:18:18 PM

It is not the end, but yes team has to do something, it is not good to see that in few weeks we fall from 68th place to 124 th place, Iam still sure that investors will be happy with xaurum on long term. I think in september things will be better, in near future new page is coming and opening of new.markets.
Aneral

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

One of the villas in first ever crypto-smart street has been already built. Five more are comming till the may of 2018.
"The renting starts after the ICO ends which means that Gamma commonwealth Xaurum reserves will start to increase in very near future. Xaurum Gamma can be also used to rent a villa from Xaurum street 💼..." found this on their official page... in my eyes this is just the beginning https://scontent.flju2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20729690_1065289733607856_2952009132983130141_n.jpg?oh=e5b6190924624d4b4c49b66b4f4d090b&oe=5A229C2A
huanglui

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:46:33 PM

One of the villas in first ever crypto-smart street has been already built. Five more are comming till the may of 2018.
"The renting starts after the ICO ends which means that Gamma commonwealth Xaurum reserves will start to increase in very near future. Xaurum Gamma can be also used to rent a villa from Xaurum street 💼..." found this on their official page... in my eyes this is just the beginning

if XAUR will be 500 satoshis - how gamma will help?

we just put new buywalls at

11.0042   8.8504   264189.65636653    0.00003350

Pleaseee dump to 3350

Thank you  Cool

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

Linked-In Reddit Medium
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:17:41 AM

"The renting starts after the ICO ends which means that Gamma commonwealth Xaurum reserves will start to increase in very near future. Xaurum Gamma can be also used to rent a villa from Xaurum street 💼..." found this on their official page... in my eyes this is just the beginning

if XAUR will be 500 satoshis - how gamma will help?

we just put new buywalls at

11.0042   8.8504   264189.65636653    0.00003350

Pleaseee dump to 3350

Thank you  Cool

How can be 500 satoshi if there is at least around 1500 satoshi value in gold behind each Xaurum? 🙃
cryptotum88

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:55:42 AM

Yeah I want to understand too how can the coin value go down if it represent gold?
Aneral

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:22:01 AM

Yeah I want to understand too how can the coin value go down if it represent gold?
When you buy xaurum's from the foundation you have 20-25% back up in gold at the start. The price can go down to that line and no further. And the market price is so low because people are willing to sell xaurum's under price, but in my eyes the market price will soon fix itself
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: