Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:36:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326987 times)
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:44:58 PM

I have also noticed that almost every day there is a post on Xaurum Official FB  page and QA actually answers the questions, so the things are improving.
I believe it is hard to give people information about project progress every day, so sometimes I really wonder what we would like to hear?
So I'm not sure is this just a slow start in a series of communication improvements or is this maybe the limit of what can be told to the public at certain time? For sure we will not know all the details that they discuss on  meetings.
I rather see that Xaurum team have focus on development and opening new markets than they are trying to give people infomations every day. Everyone can receive informations about Xaurum in the office in Ljubljana, so if anyone want to have more info, come and see what Xaurum team is doing with a project...
I agree that for Slovenian people it is best if they visit offices in Ljubljana, but other people need info also.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:49:35 PM

Looking forward to this one, guys  Cool
akecheta_to

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:59:42 AM

I have also noticed that almost every day there is a post on Xaurum Official FB  page and QA actually answers the questions, so the things are improving.
I believe it is hard to give people information about project progress every day, so sometimes I really wonder what we would like to hear?
So I'm not sure is this just a slow start in a series of communication improvements or is this maybe the limit of what can be told to the public at certain time? For sure we will not know all the details that they discuss on  meetings.
I rather see that Xaurum team have focus on development and opening new markets than they are trying to give people infomations every day. Everyone can receive informations about Xaurum in the office in Ljubljana, so if anyone want to have more info, come and see what Xaurum team is doing with a project...

Yes, but what about people globaly who would like to buy even maybe through the stock market? It wouldn't hurt the price as now depends only on mining or good fortune. Just IMO
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:56:50 AM

Yes, but what about people globaly who would like to buy even maybe through the stock market? It wouldn't hurt the price as now depends only on mining or good fortune. Just IMO

My opinion is that team knows exactly what they are doing. And they are aware that there should be more PR work done. And there are some positive changes in last few weeks..
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:27:03 AM

What do you mean with mining or good fortune? Xaurums are not being mined. They are token on Ethereum blockchain. The only way to put new xaurums into circulation is by minting. That means also buying new gold.
But yes, if you are fortunate enough you can get it very cheap on the market.
akecheta_to

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:38:03 AM

What do you mean with mining or good fortune? Xaurums are not being mined. They are token on Ethereum blockchain. The only way to put new xaurums into circulation is by minting. That means also buying new gold.

I do apologise. Xaurum is so special that I accidentily mixed MINTING with mining. Just no idea how it got to Bittrex as IMO nowadays looks almost like security and f.e. DNT not yet listed there for that reason. Also consulting with some Slovenian guys probably iConomy where they are included in portfolio. Slovenia really is the country of blockchains only bad for Xaurum is they got listed in Bittrex, large exchange so soon and then had to split the token cause it was growing to fast and now not that seen by the traders that is why its market price is behind the real price most of the time. Good for Masternode but a bit nervous for off exchange investors. Anyhow great middle term investment even on exchange atm and probably always. If true what domenc says and they can use some PR chanels already been used but other Slovenian Crypto stories it is very strong investment just not for daily traders. Time will tell. Of course I am hodling some, can't miss oportunity at this price. It is still liquid if needed to jump out with this volatility in price for a few days. Just don't want to miss uptrend.
Domenc

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:45:27 PM

I do apologise. Xaurum is so special that I accidentily mixed MINTING with mining. Just no idea how it got to Bittrex as IMO nowadays looks almost like security and f.e. DNT not yet listed there for that reason. Also consulting with some Slovenian guys probably iConomy where they are included in portfolio. Slovenia really is the country of blockchains only bad for Xaurum is they got listed in Bittrex, large exchange so soon and then had to split the token cause it was growing to fast and now not that seen by the traders that is why its market price is behind the real price most of the time. Good for Masternode but a bit nervous for off exchange investors. Anyhow great middle term investment even on exchange atm and probably always. If true what domenc says and they can use some PR chanels already been used but other Slovenian Crypto stories it is very strong investment just not for daily traders. Time will tell. Of course I am hodling some, can't miss oportunity at this price. It is still liquid if needed to jump out with this volatility in price for a few days. Just don't want to miss uptrend.

If you don't wanna miss uptrend I suggest you stay informed about project and wait for a few months. I believe some good things will happen.. to speed up xaurum.
akecheta_to

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:59:24 PM

If you don't wanna miss uptrend I suggest you stay informed about project and wait for a few months. I believe some good things will happen.. to speed up xaurum.

Glad to hear that as it looks you are really close to this unique project. Even if complicated a bit but what real business behind token isn't. Lets say DNT for example, but they have impressive website. As project is from a small country probably a bit harder and takes longer to cover all for global exposure before the "beng". Will keep informed.
skysun

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:35:03 PM

As I meet Xaurum team and what actions they did in last few months I am not affraid that they are not prepparing some great things which will come out in a few months.

XAURUM GAMMA   ► Be a Part of The First Crypto Smart-Street Construction
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ICO 31th July 2017  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Live-Feed of Construction | Real-Estate Crypto Asset | Luxury-Villas Tourism | Shared-Profit | Services Payable in Xaurum (http://www.xaurum.org/gamma)
skysun

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:34:09 PM

I agree that for Slovenian people it is best if they visit offices in Ljubljana, but other people need info also.

Don't be afraid, people from other countries will receive informations through social media, and PR channels at least once per week at my oppinion, this is only a matter of time... We have to be patience, Rome wasn't build in a day, so everything cannot be arranged at the same moment. Xaurum team is working hard on this... Smiley

XAURUM GAMMA   ► Be a Part of The First Crypto Smart-Street Construction
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ICO 31th July 2017  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Live-Feed of Construction | Real-Estate Crypto Asset | Luxury-Villas Tourism | Shared-Profit | Services Payable in Xaurum (http://www.xaurum.org/gamma)
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:48:24 AM

Xaurum is a long term project people. don't expect it to give you instant profit as you want. slow but steady it goes up!!
Domenc

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:50:16 AM

Xaurum is a long term project people. don't expect it to give you instant profit as you want. slow but steady it goes up!!

Yes, this is the main point of Xaurum in the first place!
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:10:07 AM

Maybe i will not be able to do the things in the picture so we would very much like to send the text is fine by you? I really like this project from other projects. Smiley
andone3

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:02:00 AM

Maybe i will not be able to do the things in the picture so we would very much like to send the text is fine by you? I really like this project from other projects. Smiley

I don't understand a single word here Smiley
Domenc

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

I don't understand a single word here Smiley

I am also wondering what are you asking/ saying..?
andone3

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:13:39 AM

And what's this wannabe xaurum: goldmint Smiley
Domenc

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:16:31 AM

What do you wanna say?
☺️
andone3

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:19:28 AM

What do you wanna say?
☺️

https://goldmint.io/
Domenc

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:24:08 AM

There will be a loh of copiers in future. But I think Xaurum have at least 3years advantage since Xaurum have all legal documents. Now the markets are expanding globally and also legal entities can buy xaurums thrue mint. That is a really big advantage and the best thing is that even xaurum didn't show his strenght till now so we can expect that in 2017/2018..
gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:07:53 AM

Yeah many companies will try to copy xaurum project which will be very difficult, because xaurum will have many project supporting xaurum. We just need more promototion and we should provide more demand for this coin and price will go up.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: