Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:55:34 PM

To successfully and profitably trade, you need to have a great experience. If you do not, it is better to do investment. But they also have risks. Do not try to make money on dubious projects. They promise a lot, but often fail. In order not to lose money is invested into reliable projects with minimal risk

to be a good trader you need to understand the current market and trend and all the pump and dump coins out in the market,you can earn with the pump coins,just learn when to enter and exit carefully for investment in the crypto world you much check for transparency from the project team,if not do not invest as there are a lot of scammers in this virtual world

Yeah and  you need to spend lot of time in understanding the market trend before entering into it, its always good to do proper homework if you are not sure about the end results.
As I am also going to start in trading its best comments every time done your home work and start because without this you can lost your money and trading is much better then investing because you have all control in your own hand
Trading is indeed better than you invest your money on a website but the trade is not as easy as you say. by my experience too hard to earn profit from trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:00:51 AM

To successfully and profitably trade, you need to have a great experience. If you do not, it is better to do investment. But they also have risks. Do not try to make money on dubious projects. They promise a lot, but often fail. In order not to lose money is invested into reliable projects with minimal risk

to be a good trader you need to understand the current market and trend and all the pump and dump coins out in the market,you can earn with the pump coins,just learn when to enter and exit carefully for investment in the crypto world you much check for transparency from the project team,if not do not invest as there are a lot of scammers in this virtual world

Yeah and  you need to spend lot of time in understanding the market trend before entering into it, its always good to do proper homework if you are not sure about the end results.
As I am also going to start in trading its best comments every time done your home work and start because without this you can lost your money and trading is much better then investing because you have all control in your own hand
Trading is indeed better than you invest your money on a website but the trade is not as easy as you say. by my experience too hard to earn profit from trading.
you are right, in my opinion trading is the best investment option right now, i hope that it will make me good money
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:28:10 AM

Trading can bring great results as great loss, i do trading some years ago already and i know that a loss its a sure it will happen, its up to each to limit the loss. I would make single bets with odds lower, soo i would consider then as almost no risk betting, even knowing that football its a game and anything may change into 2 minutes.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:26:46 AM

Trading is good
But better learn the basic strategies of trading.
After you gain knowledge, then invest small amount of bitcoin in trading.
When you gain experience, then invest some more bitcoins in trading.
Hold remaining bitcoin as saving
Trading is good only if you are having some knowledge about it and you want your bitcoin working for you whereas investing is somewhat safer compared to trading.

Both in trading and investing, bitcoin will get you profits but the time duration might differ. In trading, you will get chances to get active income on daily basis too. But with investing you need to wait long.
No, investing somewhere else is not safer than trading as in investing your bitcoins you do not have control on your bitcoin while in trade you will have control on your bitcoins and your success and profit will depend on your struggle.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:20:29 AM

Trading is good
Trading is good only if you are having some knowledge about it and you want your bitcoin working for you whereas investing is somewhat safer compared to trading.

Both in trading and investing, bitcoin will get you profits but the time duration might differ. In trading, you will get chances to get active income on daily basis too. But with investing you need to wait long.
No, investing somewhere else is not safer than trading as in investing your bitcoins you do not have control on your bitcoin while in trade you will have control on your bitcoins and your success and profit will depend on your struggle.
You cannot say that, it matters always base on a investors capability, you cannot make people do trading when he is not good on it, of course there are a lot of investment opportunity here so we have to find what is best for us and that we feel we have an edge to make money and to succeed.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:26:15 AM

Trading is good

Yeah in trading your action will determine your results, if you buy and sell them at a right time then you will be making good profits but sometimes it may go the other way too.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:19:40 PM

Trading is good

You cannot say that, it matters always base on a investors capability, you cannot make people do trading when he is not good on it, of course there are a lot of investment opportunity here so we have to find what is best for us and that we feel we have an edge to make money and to succeed.

Agree, it really depends on the  investors  skills, knowledge and  capability since there are really things are not  for us even  how hard we try but the results would  not be  good compared to others. Thats why its normal for  us  human to seek  some on new things which  could make us profitable.

spofas

Activity: 261
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 03:58:50 PM

you are right, in my opinion trading is the best investment option right now, i hope that it will make me good money

Think there's some confusion on this thread.

Trading != Investing

Both have its merits and while you can do both at the same time, it's usually for diferent people. When investing, you're parking your money somewhere, usually mostly due to fundamental reasons, and expecting that asset to rise over time. Trading is on the shorter end of the time spectrum. You wanna be in and out of a trade much quicker than any investment.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:12:45 PM

Trading is also a sort of investment but i guess you are talking about investing in other websites which i would never recommend as mostly such websites are going to turn scam after some time, so it is always better to invest the money in trading than wasting them like that on websites.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:20:43 PM

Trading is also a sort of investment but i guess you are talking about investing in other websites which i would never recommend as mostly such websites are going to turn scam after some time, so it is always better to invest the money in trading than wasting them like that on websites.

Yeah its better to invest money in trading sites instead of other online sites where there is a full chance of getting scammed and won't get anything in return which will result in big loss.
subham1

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:35:01 PM

If i was you then i would have tried trading rather than investing in any other site,company or a person because there i have to be dependend on other for the profit and return but in trading i will use my own mind and i will dependent only on myself for profit or loss.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:45:25 PM

Trading is better than investing. But trading is highly risky.Market should be thoroughly studied before starting trading. Initially, trading should be started with a liitle amount
Universat

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:22:41 PM

I would suggest to you that you split that money and invest 100, and trade with other half. I am not sure you can do something serious with 200$, but it can be good start.
but i think it depend on the interest and experience of the people therefore i will also suggest you that choice your option according to your wish, if you are interested in trading and having good experience in trading then you should investing your assets in trading but if you are interested in investment then you should invest your assets.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:03:17 AM

Trading is good

If a person want to start a company with their money then I will also agree with your point that investment is safer than trade as in trade we do not know that what will be the potential of as asset and how much will it provide us the profit in upcoming days. Personally, I prefer to go with trading.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:09:38 AM

I would suggest to you that you split that money and invest 100, and trade with other half. I am not sure you can do something serious with 200$, but it can be good start.
but i think it depend on the interest and experience of the people therefore i will also suggest you that choice your option according to your wish, if you are interested in trading and having good experience in trading then you should investing your assets in trading but if you are interested in investment then you should invest your assets.

I think is best because it is less risky and you can earn more coins with trading in very short period of time. While in investment you have to search alot and then take decision where to invest your money. Trading is easy if you are into trading and have a knowledge about that. Now it's up to you which suits you best and which can give you more profit.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:20:32 AM

I think is best because it is less risky and you can earn more coins with trading in very short period of time. While in investment you have to search alot and then take decision where to invest your money. Trading is easy if you are into trading and have a knowledge about that. Now it's up to you which suits you best and which can give you more profit.

Trading is a better way to make profits at regular intervals as in investment we are not sure what will be the end result and if our investment fails then it will bring loss for us.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:35:13 AM

You can do both. Trading will make you some quick cash if you trade properly. If you invest, then you will make more money but over a longer period of time.
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:07:39 AM

if you have 200 dollar in bitcoin
i think is good choose you can trading but you must have skill , you must learn about trading
because online investement majority only scheme ponzy
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:16:15 AM

You can do both. Trading will make you some quick cash if you trade properly. If you invest, then you will make more money but over a longer period of time.

Yeah and I think to be on safer side we should invest our money in real life, like gold, real estate where the chances of loosing money is very less and you also don't have any fear of getting scammed.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:22:47 AM

Yeah and I think to be on safer side we should invest our money in real life, like gold, real estate where the chances of loosing money is very less and you also don't have any fear of getting scammed.

Yup You are perfect on your word because most of the people use to get scammed on the online investment such as share  market or any other kind of investment. In trading also we have some risk factors including on that. Kind of  real estates or gold investments are comparatively much safer I guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: