Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:30:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:33:10 AM

I recomend you should slit your balance into three parts
Part 1: hold 20% your Bitcoin for wait the price altcoin down all and buy with cheap price
Part 2: if you have good skill trading, use 30% for trading everyday and improve your skill but always think that money can loss anytime!
Part 3: use 50% for buy good altcoins you think can holding long-term (like as top altcoin ETH, XMR, LTC ...) or altcoins potential (like as DGB, SC, GAME, ...), then create a target and forget it, just sell that coin when hit your target or more!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:28:15 AM

I think that if you have trading skills, you should try trading because it is a safer way to make profit (of course it has risks)

yes you are right if a person has the skill and experience about trading and knowledge about that coin with which he want to trade then it is a very good opportunity for him to trade and make some profit then it will also be safer for him however if he does have any skill then he has to keep away from trading because he will lose their money. But i think investment in bitcoin is now in these days is very good because the price of bitcoin is now going to high and it will be very profitable.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:20:10 AM

I think both of them have risks so that If you find one way more suitable for you, just use that way to earn your profit.
Well both of them are good and both have risk you just need to take it because you will gain experience from it. if you win be happy, and if you lose you will be wise next time. Just boost you're trading skills and you will earn bitcoin just get an advise from an expert in trading or investment and surely you will be a professional in both ways soon.
cram03

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:44:26 PM

well it is actually the same, trading is reason why we invest in trading do you get it? the investment is what you call when you put money in some business so meaning investment is what we call when we put money into something that can actually make some profits.
paned12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:07:28 PM

Which one is good, trading or investing? this question doesn't make any sense you know why? investing it the tandem of trading you can't just trade without investing first, investing is the first way to trade, so better not to argue in it, it is the same there is a little difference,
just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:47:44 PM

I think both of them have risks so that If you find one way more suitable for you, just use that way to earn your profit.
Both are pretty risky depending on what the trader or investor knows about the thing that he is going to be playing with. Bitcoin is pretty easy to invest money into since the price of it is going up every so often and the people that make money on it usually give good feedback on Bitcoin.

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:02:44 PM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Sounds like your a newbie in this industry, I would suggest you to proceed in trading first before using investing though there both good actually and both helpful too for the investors.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:12:28 PM

i do both trading and holding, also lending on poloniex for the risk averse.. way better than lending to random people here  Grin

both were good it will just depend on how we will ork and manage it.
But I do not know what to do. At least stand, at least fall, at least laugh, And I look at the price of Bitcoin and I understand that it will grow from one country to sell it would not be desirable. And I also want to buy more, it means only one thing, I will store and have supper the best prices. I will definitely invest in Bitcoin if additional funds are available.

You are going to do the right thing. If you are not a very experienced trader then forget about trading and just invest in Bitcoin and hold. I bet many traders can testify that if they were not trading at all they would have much more money right now.

Those are traders who failed.

There are effective traders who makes abundant profit which are very experienced and veteran though at some point they start as a beginner. It takes time to learn and get a grasp about how to earn a decent amount from it. You can start off with a little bit of Bitcoin then strive to make some profit from it then if you somehow get the grasp of it then you can increase the capital. I suggest also to listen to actual effective traders since you can't find much in the internet regarding how to effectively trade. Also you need to do some research regarding some coins that you might want to go for.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:12:38 PM

I think investment in some upcoming project like in a ICO is better than trading because your investment can be multiplied by factors of hundreds in a time period of one year. In trading, you have to spend literally hours daily analysing market everyday. In trading, you will have to bear ups and downs of market everyday.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:10:39 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
This two options is a good way to et an income. It depends in you on how you manage this business. If you want short period of time to get a profit, go for trading and if you want to secure your future go for investing but this needs along period of time. Much better to grab both, the more you have way to earn money the more profit will come. Let say, If the one business was turn to bankrupt atleast you have another source of income. Like other said " don't put the egg in one basket".

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:38:50 AM

i do both trading and holding, also lending on poloniex for the risk averse.. way better than lending to random people here  Grin

both were good it will just depend on how we will ork and manage it.
But I do not know what to do. At least stand, at least fall, at least laugh, And I look at the price of Bitcoin and I understand that it will grow from one country to sell it would not be desirable. And I also want to buy more, it means only one thing, I will store and have supper the best prices. I will definitely invest in Bitcoin if additional funds are available.

You are going to do the right thing. If you are not a very experienced trader then forget about trading and just invest in Bitcoin and hold. I bet many traders can testify that if they were not trading at all they would have much more money right now.
It might not matter if you trade with little capital. Calculate it as your learning time about trading. Because the best lesson is with experience. So it's not a problem to trade with little capital even if you do not have the skills

smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:09:10 AM

I think  if you want to bitcoin with your investment you should go for the trading. Because all the investment site are fake and scam. So trading is safe.
mantra

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:40:40 AM

For the long term, investment is the best, for the short term should be very promising trading. We should share our short and long-term money, do not put all your money in the same place
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:06:36 AM

If you want to earn Btc with  your own Bitcoin then you should go for trading. Because it's safe. But not go for investing. Because all investing site will scam one day.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:12:08 AM

If you want to earn Btc with  your own Bitcoin then you should go for trading. Because it's safe. But not go for investing. Because all investing site will scam one day.

who says that trading is safe? wherever you go, whatever you do, trading and investing is RISKY.
you just need skills in order to gain than to lose all uour capital.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:17:00 AM

Trading involves high risks and at the same time,it gives high returns.
Trading is done for a short period of time.
Trading decisions are taken based on the changes in market situations.
Investing involves low risks and gives low profits.
It is mostly done on a long term basis.
Market fluctuations doesnot have any effects on investments.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:20:14 AM

For the long term, investment is the best, for the short term should be very promising trading. We should share our short and long-term money, do not put all your money in the same place
Both are good, it all falls in trading because in the long term you will still trade your investment in order to make the money.
Well, trading for me is more attractive because the more you are active the more you will get an active income.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Card

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:57:58 AM

I prefer trading rather than invest.
Trading makes me more profitable if we can read the market price and trading make money faster despite the big risks.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:09:07 AM

They are both good. In terms of profit, Trading is higher than investing. In terms of risk, better investing, because trading's more has a higher risk than investing. I think just try both with a good calculation on both, take advantage profit side of both.

Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 10:05:03 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Trading is also investing. But trading is an investment where it has less risk rather than hyips or cloud-mining sites. For me the only trustworthy site now to invest your 200$ worth of bitcoin is altcoin trading sites. It has less risk of losing your bitcoin if you know how to trade well. Only buy the altcoins that are worthy, the dev of it has future plan for his coin.
I agree trading itself is a sort of investment. All you need is try it out with a small amount of money so that you can understand better how it works and get acquainted with it first and then you can invest more money and make good profit with it. Good luck

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: