Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:53:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Save you Bitcoin for your (grand) child / children?  (Read 36298 times)
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:33:22 AM

saving bitcoin for our children will not only be an investment but can also help pump the bitcoin price to higher heights as we get to hold it....
and am sure when reality hits them many countries would have adopted bitcoins when the time to use btc comes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suporthe

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:02:47 AM

I think you should invest in the child Smiley LOL  No treasury bonds, no bonds, no stock market, no foreign currency, you do not get as much income as a child in long walks, so there is no better option for children who are investing in long walks. The result is not only material but also provides spiritual satisfaction. There is no other investment vehicle that can contribute to human life as well as a child who has been given a good education, vaccinated with parental love, and knows the value of his family. You will find the material support, the gratitude of the grandchild's love, you will be with you in your difficult moments, you will be proud, and so on. I can not tell you a lot of things. That is, a child invested today is not even 100 percent in the future. It's okay, it's unbelievable that her mother's father is approaching with a focus on his or her interests, and that it's an investment. But there are also facts. Do not let your child know that you will be able to get a day's rest without waiting for your child again.

SidaroffVany

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:07:55 PM

If there is a possibility, it would not hurt to leave some money for savings in bitcoin. After all, it will be very cool when cryptocurrency will rise in price by several times. Then children will not be ashamed to tell and pass an inheritance such savings.
Rottweil

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 12:05:15 AM

No doubts. It could be a good idea to set aside a small amount for grandchildren.
farl2web

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:26:14 AM

No doubts. It could be a good idea to set aside a small amount for grandchildren.
I hope that the development of humanity will step into the future for as many fast that the grandchildren or great-grandchildren will not need anything. While agree that bitcoin savings in the future will give a very huge profits for our descendants.
seven4smoke

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:50:30 PM

I hope that the development of humanity will step into the future for as many fast that the grandchildren or great-grandchildren will not need anything. While agree that bitcoin savings in the future will give a very huge profits for our descendants.

Well its debatable if bitcoin will rise or fall in near or far future. But it wont hurt to save some for future. But how much is better question. Because if you save small sum for grand children maybe it will be too small amount, I dont think that bitcoin will rise that much so that you can for few bitcoin become rich in future.
Thus still profitable to keep bitcoin until a certain time, namely for the high prices, but already there to be seen, who would get the coin. The main thing that prospects were good.
Spirit2016

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:56:45 PM

Probably should have children and bring to bitcoin mining. In the first place it is for them to be useful in the future, well and earn pocket money will be able to now.
mikecgna

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:19:07 PM

I think you should invest in the child Smiley LOL  No treasury bonds, no bonds, no stock market, no foreign currency, you do not get as much income as a child in long walks, so there is no better option for children who are investing in long walks. The result is not only material but also provides spiritual satisfaction. There is no other investment vehicle that can contribute to human life as well as a child who has been given a good education, vaccinated with parental love, and knows the value of his family. You will find the material support, the gratitude of the grandchild's love, you will be with you in your difficult moments, you will be proud, and so on. I can not tell you a lot of things. That is, a child invested today is not even 100 percent in the future. It's okay, it's unbelievable that her mother's father is approaching with a focus on his or her interests, and that it's an investment. But there are also facts. Do not let your child know that you will be able to get a day's rest without waiting for your child again.

At the time, my parents had saved a lot of money for me and my sister, but the government has deceived them, and all the money burned. Fifth and if I gather a certain amount of coins, you will not wait for anything, and try to invest in the business or buy something to my kids that it got really, not as I got.
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:45:08 AM

If you see Bitcoin as an asset like gold then is is normal to not work with it. If you see it as money like USD then you are right.

I think it's a shame bitcoin to save and not to work with him. For me it is currently better to work with him, do business and continue to appreciate. As a long-term investment... who knows, what will be happened.
Mario274

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:36:12 PM

Well its debatable if bitcoin will rise or fall in near or far future. But it wont hurt to save some for future. But how much is better question. Because if you save small sum for grand children maybe it will be too small amount, I dont think that bitcoin will rise that much so that you can for few bitcoin become rich in future.
Thus still profitable to keep bitcoin until a certain time, namely for the high prices, but already there to be seen, who would get the coin. The main thing that prospects were good.

I believe that Bitcoin will be much more expensive in the future. and it's a good idea to take care of their grandchildren and keep them some Bitcoins.
but so far I have no way to do it. I do not have grandchildren yet
Ronxawala

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:01:23 AM

To get started you need to try to get to his feet and learn how to earn a lot of bitcoin, not just spending. And children are always something left.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:48:37 PM

I believe that Bitcoin will be much more expensive in the future. and it's a good idea to take care of their grandchildren and keep them some Bitcoins.

I always keep at least 10 percent of my entire bitcoin in my wallet for my children and hopefully it will last until my grandchildren Smiley  I just don't mind that 10% of my coins in my wallet - so that I will not be tempted to spend or gamble it in the future.
Hiren74

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:54:18 PM

Its a good idea I know some bettors that put bitcoin in there gambling bookmakers accounts and its doubled over the last year alone.

Lets just hope he has told his children and grandchildren how to access it !

rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:25:46 PM

yes i am saving all my bitcoins for the future .i am hoping that  the price of bitcoins would go up a lot and i will be and my grand children will also be beneficial from this .
DrPepperJC

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:23:01 PM

Its a good idea I know some bettors that put bitcoin in there gambling bookmakers accounts and its doubled over the last year alone.

Lets just hope he has told his children and grandchildren how to access it !

if you can not just save for themselves or for their grandchildren bitcoin, but also for them to work on themselves, ie to the bitcoin and more profitable.
Mitcsell

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:51:29 PM

Home children and grandchildren to show all the tricks, and earning bitcoin rules or even start creating your farm, and have to turn the whole thing into the family business. Let learn to earn money along with me.
Flamma

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:09:19 PM

This is a great idea, its best to to always have an amount saved up for the future. May it be for your children or grandchildren. Can be used for their education or for emergency. And probably have it invested somewhere so it can grow and the amount may double up.
00hash01

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:31:55 PM

While I do not appear grandchildren, the bitcoin is already completely rule the world and it will be possible to make in any job, even a real, and not just on the network.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:01:00 PM

This is a great idea, its best to to always have an amount saved up for the future. May it be for your children or grandchildren. Can be used for their education or for emergency. And probably have it invested somewhere so it can grow and the amount may double up.
The idea to leave our children and grandchildren a legacy is not new and it has always been right. True, first you need to write a will, but it will still swear because of the carve-up. A bitcoin let try to make themselves too. This is not a fantasy or magic.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:04:55 PM

I always keep at least 10 percent of my entire bitcoin in my wallet for my children and hopefully it will last until my grandchildren Smiley  I just don't mind that 10% of my coins in my wallet - so that I will not be tempted to spend or gamble it in the future.

I think that is good idea friend. 10 percents is small enough for now, but who knows how much it will worth in future. Maybe it will be enough for your children even maybe grandchildren, who knows Cheesy . I do save some part of my bitcoin too, small part but still worth saveing for future. Who know what will future bring Cheesy .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: