Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:04:01 AM

Yeah it is possible to some extend. You will invest big time in bitcoin to achieve your dreams. Bitcoin truly pays you back when it comes to investing it in time. Why do? Because bitcoin grows periodically and logarithmically with its all potential. Everyday bitcoins popularity in dares so as to it's trade volume. When something like this happens it boosts up little more in its value. Thus is happening everyday with bitcoin and if you wait until 4-5 years if time you might turn your 1 BTC into 10k USD rate someday. So for now the best solution is to hold as much bitcoins as you could.  Smiley
There has been a lot of prediction about the increasing value of bitcoin and the positive aspects were good, if the investment will be a success it will give a better return than investing in real state and stock market. It's risky and we knew it but that is what it is, we have to know what are the risk to be able to manage it, as long as we believe it has a better future, it is good to trust our investment with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:26:18 AM

Those who at the very beginning invested a lot of money in bitcoin have already become rich. And now it is difficult to predict how fast it will grow and the price of coins is already expensive to buy.
I think it is a thing that has passed If you want to get rich from bitcoin it can still be done Because getting a lot of bitcoin including things is still easy if you want to work hard

You're right buddy, much can be done to get rich with bitcoin
No hard work that does not get results, it must all be done with a strong will
tartaras

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:30:54 AM

Dreaming of being rich in bitcoin will still be a dream if you won't do any action to make it happen. Of course being rich is great, however, for me what's important is I'm earning it with mostly just using my time and effort as investment. I think it is safe to say the dream of getting rich with bitcoin is the dream that almost all of us have.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:31:52 AM

Those who at the very beginning invested a lot of money in bitcoin have already become rich. And now it is difficult to predict how fast it will grow and the price of coins is already expensive to buy.
I think it is a thing that has passed If you want to get rich from bitcoin it can still be done Because getting a lot of bitcoin including things is still easy if you want to work hard

You're right buddy, much can be done to get rich with bitcoin
No hard work that does not get results, it must all be done with a strong will
Our destiny depends on us, if we will work hard we will get our goal in life.
Becoming rich is easy if you have the right plan to do it, just keep pushing and you need to focus.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:58:39 AM

Dreaming of being rich in bitcoin will still be a dream if you won't do any action to make it happen. Of course being rich is great, however, for me what's important is I'm earning it with mostly just using my time and effort as investment. I think it is safe to say the dream of getting rich with bitcoin is the dream that almost all of us have.
Indeed, I think getting rich with bitcoin is everyone's dream. Inorder to attain our dream we must act, we need to do something and dont't let all you have done be in vain.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:02:41 PM

all of us have that dream but sadly most of us will never get their dream come true. people don't take bitcoin as it is. they think bitcoin is a megic stick and it make them rich without doing anything which is totally wrong.
in bitcoin you still need to do hard work and give effort to get something.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:21:56 PM

Indeed, I think getting rich with bitcoin is everyone's dream. Inorder to attain our dream we must act, we need to do something and dont't let all you have done be in vain.

It is why when you are dreaming, do your best on it, do everything that you can that is legit for attaining your dream of getting rich in bitcoin. This is one of my dream to become rich whether it is coming from bitcoin or not. I want to be prosperous and has financial freedom. But of course I want to work it out on the legit way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
phaddie

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:28:40 PM

all of us have that dream but sadly most of us will never get their dream come true. people don't take bitcoin as it is. they think bitcoin is a megic stick and it make them rich without doing anything which is totally wrong.
in bitcoin you still need to do hard work and give effort to get something.

You will never get rich without doing anything either in bitcoins or in real world and if you want to achieve your dream of getting rich then you need to work really hard continuously and along with that if luck favors you then there is a possibility that you can become rich in future.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:18:56 PM

It is why when you are dreaming, do your best on it, do everything that you can that is legit for attaining your dream of getting rich in bitcoin. This is one of my dream to become rich whether it is coming from bitcoin or not. I want to be prosperous and has financial freedom. But of course I want to work it out on the legit way.
but the thing is bitcoin and crypto don't have lots of legit ways to become rich. which is a very worst situation for bitcoin users.. there maybe some legit ways to make profit but not much and most of time common users get to meet scammers.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:24:16 PM

One thing I believe strongly, if you can dream then chase your dream. If you want to get rich through BTC then you must be passionate. Only passion can bring to you huge output in respective of Life. Keep yourself attached with btc and show your excellency.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:25:15 PM

but the thing is bitcoin and crypto don't have lots of legit ways to become rich. which is a very worst situation for bitcoin users.. there maybe some legit ways to make profit but not much and most of time common users get to meet scammers.

Don't depend on others to make money as you will never get positive results from it in future and if you want to become rich with bitcoins then you need to discover your skills and find different legit methods to earn them then only you will become rich with it.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:20:50 PM

Well, rich is besically a relative term. If it leads to monetary value then you have to earn it. You have to find out the way where you can push yourself for being rich.
Yeah, Bitcoin would be one of the finest way to get yourself rich if you can maintain and proceed with this platform intelligently. you should take seriously that perfection and consistency will bring good luck for being rich.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:28:34 PM

How I wish I can get rich thru earning bitcoins. But I only have few bitcoins invested to my simple trading. I hope I can get a jackpot on an alt that will rise to more than ten times the current price.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:33:31 PM

How I wish I can get rich thru earning bitcoins. But I only have few bitcoins invested to my simple trading. I hope I can get a jackpot on an alt that will rise to more than ten times the current price.

Its good to dream but even dreams should be realistic and you cannot expect that you will become rich by doing nothing so if you want to get rich in future then you should keep on making good efforts continuously without thinking of future and if to become rich is in your destiny then you will surely become rich in future.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:36:36 PM

All depends on your dream and faith in bitcoin. I just joined the forum now and this is my first post after go through the forum. My dream here is to leaned how to make make bitcoin in different ways from signature campaign to trading and investment. My the gods of the coins be with us.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:02:11 PM

Im looking forward to become rich with bitcoins...I try my best and manage my time to learn and understand more about this bitcoin.

We are all looking forward of course. Bitcoin has given us a lot of opportunity to earn and maybe someday became rich. I think the best way to became rich thru bitcoin is with long term investment. Right now the price looks pretty high and the chance of getting huge profit is term for the taking. If someone has investment before in bitcoin at a price of $200, then that x7 already yields for you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:32:44 PM

Im looking forward to become rich with bitcoins...I try my best and manage my time to learn and understand more about this bitcoin.

We are all looking forward of course. Bitcoin has given us a lot of opportunity to earn and maybe someday became rich. I think the best way to became rich thru bitcoin is with long term investment. Right now the price looks pretty high and the chance of getting huge profit is term for the taking. If someone has investment before in bitcoin at a price of $200, then that x7 already yields for you.

We should not regret about not buying bitcoins at the lower price as even if you buy now then it can make you rich in the future as the price of bitcoin will go higher in coming years so try to collect it in as many ways as possible either by earning it or by buying it.
loyalsenok2012

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:46:57 PM

I'm not sure that those bitcoin holders who have few coins can get rich a lot. Yes, the price is growing, but not so fast to get rich having one or two bitcoins. This will only earn the rich
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:07:49 PM

What do you mean by "crypto don't have lots of legit ways to become rich."? There are even a lot of ways to earn bitcoin and you are the one to those ways that you think you are capable of, it's like the reality of life. There are a lot of ways to do but if you don't work hard then you will be getting the same result.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:03:53 AM

Sometimes when you're lucky you buy altcoin that will have an exorbitant price when pump. I bought a doge a few years ago at a price of 20 satoshi and a pump price of up to 80 satoshi and that is my biggest advantage.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: