Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:11:10 PM

I dream to be rich too thru this bitcoin money.I really dreaming on that and I hope it will be soon.
But I also know it is hard because now the price of btc is rise a lot those years and it is hard to rise to much!
You should think about how to be rich, hoping and dreaming can not help you get rich from bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is increasing but at a certain time, it will also stop, dream of being rich by bitcoin can only come true if you keep more bitcoin. You should focus on work that can earn more bitcoin and learn how to trade, it will help you get rich with bitcoin in the future. I know everyone has a dream of getting rich with bitcoin, but if you just sit still and dream, it will not come true, you need to do more to make your dream come true

Yes, that's right, my dream is the same as you, I want rich from bitcoin, but I keep silent on the spot, the income from bitcoin still can not make me rich, yes that's right, maybe I should have a lot of bitcoin, and that's a pretty big capital , All I can do is just keep learning and be patient, learn about bitcoin, learn about trading and investment techniques, learn about finance business, economics then i will make a good strategy and i will be patient to get the dream, even though i do not know for sure, If I can get rich from bitcoin, I know it's not easy to get that dream, but trying and hard work is a good way for us now. Cheesy Cheesy Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:50:17 PM

Im looking forward to become rich with bitcoins...I try my best and manage my time to learn and understand more about this bitcoin.
Hold the coins and you just might get rich with Bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:23:51 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I think majority of the bitcoin fanatic are relying to this concept and believing  that someday they will become rich once bitcoin reach the highest peak price of bitcoin which is 10,000$ that's why many are holding bitcoin for a long time basis.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:31:31 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I think majority of the bitcoin fanatic are relying to this concept and believing  that someday they will become rich once bitcoin reach the highest peak price of bitcoin which is 10,000$ that's why many are holding bitcoin for a long time basis.
I don't think that Bitcoin is suited for a long term holding basis. Because right now in the first quearter of 2017 we saw how many times it drop from 1200$ to below 1000$, this kinds of price drops shows that Bitcoin is not a stable currency in which people need to take advantage of. If we have bought Bitcoin when it dropped at 700$ per Bitcoin during January by the first week of February we would have earned 500$ because it is priced at 1200$ during that month.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Neo_matrix

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:45:59 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin is suited for a long term holding basis. Because right now in the first quearter of 2017 we saw how many times it drop from 1200$ to below 1000$, this kinds of price drops shows that Bitcoin is not a stable currency in which people need to take advantage of. If we have bought Bitcoin when it dropped at 700$ per Bitcoin during January by the first week of February we would have earned 500$ because it is priced at 1200$ during that month.

I disagree with you. Bitcoin is good to keep for several years. And those who bought it in 2014 were convinced of this. Now they multiplied their capital several times
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:40:39 PM

If your aim is to get rich with bitcoins I think you are a little late I think you have a way better chance with altcoins instead since the prices can go sky high very rapidly unlike bitcoin, if you are a good trader bitcoin can give you good earnings but not as much as before.
It is still not that late if you are thinking that most of us are late to become rich in bitcoins, well it is still not. Because if you are going to work hard there is still the time that you can earn good amount. It depends on how determined you are to earn good amount, especially in trading, there's no time required on it, what you need is patience.
For those that work hard it is never late, but the volatility of bitcoin is not as great as it was before, no longer the price can double in a matter of hours or days, the price can move hundreds of dollars but it is  not possible for the price to one day be 1200 and the next day be 2400, that is not going to happen.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:55:21 PM

If your aim is to get rich with bitcoins I think you are a little late I think you have a way better chance with altcoins instead since the prices can go sky high very rapidly unlike bitcoin, if you are a good trader bitcoin can give you good earnings but not as much as before.
It is still not that late if you are thinking that most of us are late to become rich in bitcoins, well it is still not. Because if you are going to work hard there is still the time that you can earn good amount. It depends on how determined you are to earn good amount, especially in trading, there's no time required on it, what you need is patience.
That is right. There is no time required for being successful and anyone can be successful if they are just working hard and having a lot of patience and also passion on their work or what they are doing. Getting rich on bitcoin will be easy if we just work hard and do a lot of things to accumulate bitcoin fast like getting a lot of source of bitcoin like signature campaigns, freelance, trading, investment and many more. Just what like you said, just have have patience you'll be good.

You don't have to be collecting bitcoin fast because that will just give you health problem as long you are getting good amount of bitcoins and you have a slow progress, what matters is that you have progress. Unlike other people they really don't have an idea about bitcoin and we are lucky enough because we know bitcoin and we know how to get it.
That's correct, this is going to be a long journey and we will be successful in the long run if we will be able to accumulate a good number of bitcoins as I believe the price will increase that time. However, never forget that you need to only invest what you can afford to lose, otherwise you are gambling without control.

And right now I'm planning to mine some alt coins because a friend of mine is encouraging me to do so. But buying an hardware is going to be needed and that amount isn't a joke. Probably the investment will be almost $2,000+ for just a single hardware with 6 gpu's though I'm not an expert on it, I trust him.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 11:43:01 PM

Im looking forward to become rich with bitcoins...I try my best and manage my time to learn and understand more about this bitcoin.
If you want to be rich you have to manage finances by allocating more time to work and keeping save all your sallary and minimizing spending. It is a proven plan dude

The fastest is to know trading.  It is known as boundless source of profit once you are familiarize and skilled with the market of your choice.  I have known someone that started with 0.01, and now have holding of  some promising coins.  He has started for only some months but devoted himself in learning trading. 

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:14:16 AM

I think holding bitcoin will not make you rich if you use is a small capital, you have to have a big capital. So when bitcoin prices go up. The profits you get will be huge But the risk will also be greater
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:50:56 AM

I think holding bitcoin will not make you rich if you use is a small capital, you have to have a big capital. So when bitcoin prices go up. The profits you get will be huge But the risk will also be greater
Yes ,the risk will be big if you have a big capital however by scattering those amounts in many different wallet you have a higher chance of lessing the risk of it unless bitcoins drop unexpectedly in the future (Nothing is Sure what may possible events will happen).
No matter how small is your capital you can make it big if you take some risk in legit ways and smart investing .

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:03:43 AM

Yes ,the risk will be big if you have a big capital however by scattering those amounts in many different wallet you have a higher chance of lessing the risk of it unless bitcoins drop unexpectedly in the future (Nothing is Sure what may possible events will happen).
No matter how small is your capital you can make it big if you take some risk in legit ways and smart investing .

As they say "no pain, no gain". Relying on only just one way of earning bitcoin won't help you to earn your target amount. If you really want to increase the amount of your bitcoin, you will really need to risk it on something. Invest it on something where you are confident that you will ear profit. But if you are afraid to take risks then it is better to not invest it and regret when you lose.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:20:58 AM

Maybe, just stay rich in bitcoin. Because if you looking forward only and no actions from you, I think you cannot become rich at all. Just dream high but not only dream just work for it.
tiptopfund

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:03:15 AM

I dream to be rich too thru this bitcoin money.I really dreaming on that and I hope it will be soon.
But I also know it is hard because now the price of btc is rise a lot those years and it is hard to rise to much!

bitcoin won't make you rich, smart investments will
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:24:53 AM

It won't make you rich since you are the one who should do that. Bitcoin is just a help to give you an opportunity to be rich.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:33:43 AM

It won't make you rich since you are the one who should do that. Bitcoin is just a help to give you an opportunity to be rich.
early bitcoin holder are rich,and if you thinking of starting now it will take plenty of years to get you rich.fast way is to make btc is to gamble,risky investment or starting you own project/company.
elena-tur

Activity: 284

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:18:04 AM

Those who at the very beginning invested a lot of money in bitcoin have already become rich. And now it is difficult to predict how fast it will grow and the price of coins is already expensive to buy.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 11:32:26 PM

I start getting rich with from the day 1 i decided making Time dedication for bitcoin, acquisition of the trading skill and consistently updating,all this i have been doing to make my dream about it becoming a reality.
To get rich takes a long time and a long process. Day 1 is your first attempt, after that you have to work hard hard. Financial management also needs to get rich from bitcoin
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 11:39:18 PM

"The best way to go broke is to try and get rich quick."

Don't be greedy or you'll end up losing it all.

This time it's different.
deppil

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 11:55:22 PM

I think even if your capital is big even if you need some selling to get rich. Single trade by seeing a bitcoin rise that only a few percent will not make you rich

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:11:33 AM

Those who at the very beginning invested a lot of money in bitcoin have already become rich. And now it is difficult to predict how fast it will grow and the price of coins is already expensive to buy.
yes there is no doubt about the fact, but i think those people who will invest their money here, i think they will also happy with their decision in future. i think still there is too much potential in the price of bitcoin, therefore i will like to say that still it is very good opportunity to make good profit from bitcoin by investing assets there.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: